It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

personal

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Log May 11/5/12:

Right in time..with the concurrent increase in M and X flare activity...here we go again..another round of psychospiritual acitvity and murders.
www.news.com.au...

Even if I am entirely wrong about my belief that this IS some sort of advanced weapon of some description being used to fubar people from the inside out....its still scientifically speaking, really quite amazing how many times this exact senario is popping up lately...and again, here, mental illness is being used as the justifcation for the event rather than, as it ought to be imo, the outcome of the experience.

Maybe it is jut a remnant of something buried in our subconsicousnesses..being tampered with or via human exhaustion being expressed again....old social programs..and so not a spiritual warfare thing..but whatever it is..kids are dying in droves..as parents continue to kill...peope go mad.

The progrom appears the same in every encounter :

" In order to avoid armageddon you must kill..."

Over a thousand cases Ive tracked bear the same senario...and not all of the people have a history of mental illness prior to the event...they certainly do afterwards. Some, esp young men it seems, even beg police to kill them in fear they are or will be used by this 'something' to 'bring about armageddon' but they cant describe who or what is telling them this....as it a force of terror that cant be seen with the eyes..it #s with your
perception..swings you between dimensions..and uses every thing you know..every secret, ever hate hurt and pain and nightmare youve ever had..not to mention your own beleifs..against you..twisting them into what they are not.

It sure FEELS 'real' ..it feels 'legitimate' when your feeling it. Trips the amagydala..trips the thalamus..pops the adrenal and pineal systems all into active fear and flight into a surge..and this is WAY beyond simple F&F 'instinct'..it is a force of TERROR.

These parental killings are very clearly distinct from 'normal' infantacide cases...they always involve this same dialectic and same force or 'entity'...noted by victims either clearly and outright like this guy...who because of his preexisting illness has less shame and fear barriers to spitting it out..or simpy by viewing the creds of each case...' semi conscious mum stabbing her child 50 times even while police approach her..'comes to' with no memory etc....no drugs in her system etc..no history of illness...only that she ws 'told to do it or the whole world would die' etc...

When this 'thing' came into my home..into my head...I 'told" whatever it was doing it to me..to " # off - that Abraham already played that game" ( the game of kill your kid and proove your belief in and worth to god or I will make you the devil responsible for destroying and destorying the world " etc..) and whatever it was..simply run off...it was very much like a classic possesson case...as my senses and reasoning returned shortly after..and the incident has never repeated. Only time in my life something I had read in the bible was practically useful was when I remembered within hte incident, to ' challenge the spirits to see if they are of God.." obviously..this one wasnt.

I do think this type of event has a far more local cause..as much as it feels non local at the time..and I feel it is nothing less than illuminate 'godlings' adn ehir groups using their learned psycho spiritual powers..from so called "high" places.

What I think Illumanists want people of faith to ignore in this time and about this issue of infantacide...is the importance of trust and belief in Jesus and the articles of their faith for one..but more, they want you to not remember that at the time of the Abrahamic sacrifice, **an angel of the Lord** stopped Abraham. In this simple 'oversight', allthat is good is actualy revealing to all who have eyes that the 'devil' aka 'god' in this case who told Abraham to kill his own child..wasnt really GOD - God being The Lord himself..or to christians..the father/the one/the creator etc.
Rather, this force calling itself 'god', was an imposter..much like the illuminati are imposter man-gods...ordering people today to murder each other via war and threats of..'kill or else we are all dead'. Same mantra being used by both....one physcial one spiritual.

As the angel of the Lord..not the Lord his self who is in Heaven but an angel, one perhaps sent as a reply or due to a forcing of the Lords own hand..simply said " im here..look..see.." he 'shwoed' Abraham something...what thatwas exactly..I dont know but it was enough for him to not obey this 'god'.
From his ceasing to kill, I can see through that that there was no need to kill as the Lord is already doing his thing..or can be already proofed and evident in many things on earth that Abrham had been blinded by fear to seing prior to that event. Aka there is no need to go searching for what is already here...only to overcome fear itself and see what really is here...and no need to proove anything to the Lord...he knows..he understands..he is already and so anything or one that tells you or drives you to anything other..is a liar...concelaed in a lie..lying to you.

In this little story in the bible..a huge ..massive truth is revealed..not just about what the lord is and isnt..but what men are and are not...and more importantly..HOW they deceive people into thinking they are.

People usualy view, see and comprehend the illuminate as a purely phsycial atheistic force...best noted via their public faces..banks..politics etc...few are really aware that they are in fact, a religion...a satan serving sect..a cult..who in concealing their identity as just that, have grown and command quite a some of energy and mystical capacity....old skills..from the old ways..you'd most likely know as black magik, or mental force./control etc... Utilizing knoweldge, esp scentific and psychological knowledge..even just of basic human biometrics...they can overwhelm the average mind and spirit quite easily for a time..but not being God..they are not in posession of the human spirit or soul...their skills stop at the point of convincing you that they can or are.

In learning about this current wave of 'mental crisis' affecting the world, this odd but stranegly familiar ( in Hisotry) 'possession' thing that seems to arise 'very conveniently'.....seeing it work not from a relgious perpsective but as a curious scientist..Ive learned a lot..allayed a lot of my own fears..and so reduced the illuminatis capacity to influence my own psychospritual self to a large degree. Not using them but rather my knowledge of what they are not..Ive been able to over come and see the lie for what it is..

In the tradition of my people..if you know something..you share it as you never know who it might help...and so I write this today.

I also note for my log and the record that last night my car was broken into for the second time this month. This time, an Anarchist symbol and swear words were painted in glue on my back window and side duco....no other car in the street was hit. While I am not paranoid about it and have simply paced a sign there now 'smile for the camera', and know its only a car...I am aware that we project our thoughts..that there is no way to hide them...( light on a hill) and I am at as much risk of such events occuring in intensity the further I push to free myself of their influence.

If you are a person of faith and religous belief..and this entity/thing/whaetver it is arrives at your door one day or the door of one you love....dont fear...this isnt about you..it is FOR Jesus...and so..do what God told you to..dont kill..dont lie..dont steal..dont want others stuff..value you your own stuff..and most importantly..love one another as best as you can. Whatever it is or isnt...if its saying or telling you to do anything more than that..it aint God..and quite likely..is this 'thing'. Forewarned is forearmed.

Ro
edit on 11-5-2012 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
11/6/12: 10.47 AEST : Massive migraine..*big* EQ on the way.

ugh.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
2.43pm Thursday June 28. Bomb about to go off in Syria..seen as literal event not metaphorical.

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha
11/6/12: 10.47 AEST : Massive migraine..*big* EQ on the way.

ugh.

5.4 right under my lounge room floor. 'biggest quake in 120yrs' in my state.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
- " Shelf" collapsing south west of NZ. Pressure from Antarctica, new Island being born under the old...first one then the other..

- calamity in the 'bearing' strait.

29/8/12 10.47am

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

2.43pm Thursday June 28. Bomb about to go off in Syria..seen as literal event not metaphorical.

this: rt.com...

was the one I saw..T- 7 days..and its 'on'.

light and dark are one and the same..the center must NOT take the field. must NOT

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Massive amount of energy passing up from Antarctica through Victoria headed north east...Indo volcano sparks to life..buoys in Papua region showing a 20 foot drop in sea level..something is afoot on the Australasian plate. Sunda trench may be about to go.

posted on Nov, 24 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

I have to say, I'm glad you are still writing these down.
And sorry to hear about your car. Makes all the rest just that much worse.
edit on 24-11-2012 by CeeRZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
" kw: "explosion"

EQ or event related to keyword..imminent..huge emotional surges,nearly vomiting.migraine, pain in eyes, 'squiggles'.. same symptoms as before Sumatra....feeling very frightened..very sad. was fine two days ago...this isn't going to be good.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

Well..not what I expected..but thats what I saw.

www.news.com.au...

also re the massive eq symptoms..3 close by me..in areas not known for geological instability..our fault line is now awakened ..almost daily pings..still getting tonal drops and highs...big one is on ..just dont have a indicator of when .
edit on 16-1-2013 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
EQ inbound, north of me,quite big...very soon.

in other news..

Anyone similarly waiting, now its about time for completing.

Go where the goats go before November.

My own nation, largely submerged..wont be pretty...but when it begins, it hits it hits quick..so don't wait..if like me, you've been told to go..go...don't wait..not even for him.

trusting..its all i can do.

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
- "BYe BYe Chile"

- 50 deg latt 70 long...US / Canda east coast 'duck'..not sure..meteorite or EQ...shrugs.

- Seattle is also now red lighting....liquefaction? what liquefaction? - geo event imminent.

- Overheard: "Entire 'basin' is 'gulping' " - no references...florida maybe or ?

- 'push down' I heard a big loud and direct voice x 3 times.. it said " Israel Israel Israel" - something is definitely UP.

At this point i am thinking i am about 11-21 days ahead of myself still..though I am reasonably sure there are other aspects of my being much further ahead then that..

Today's fore-cog for instance..was " bye bye chile" ....just my voice in y head hear this as if I am observing the hearing of it...I'm not sure what that fore-cog means ..it could be something obscure or geological or political..but that's what I heard.

Some days its like I am hearing thoughts of myself in the future reacting to whatever it is I am reading....its quite useful sometimes
sometimes not so much.

edit on 2-3-2013 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Oregon!!
events come to pass..please go from here soon.

California eq - imminent.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
re prem : " bye bye Chile" - Underwater release of gases I think...something is definitely afoot under there..
abcnews.go.com...
unlike pods of dolphin or whale..prawns don't have 'beacon' brains..they're sensitive to changes in gases..and if I am fore-cogging right..then the shelf under Chilean coast maybe be about to go.

posted on Mar, 22 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
okaaaaaaaay...

big " crack" is coming...
its 'on'.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
"thunder underground"...s dizzy..spiking.. something about a "rift"
energy moving below me heading north west.
feel sick

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

"thunder underground"...s dizzy..spiking.. something about a "rift"
energy moving below me heading north west.
feel sick

feeling so tired..so exhausted..still sick to my stomach.. massive eye pressure and migraine - usually means a +7/8 is coming...this is much the same as I felt before Sumatra hit...felt like vomiting then too...

A mass of quakes +4 Samoa/fiji region lately..my poor nation soon...

today
6.2 Guatemala
5.5 Mexico City

yet 'it' isn't there..nothing bout Chile..

the big cracks on its way
not long now..if you live along this line: I'd relocate
poleshift.ning.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Boston: They've got to stop looking for two men with backpacks and start looking for one man with two backpacks. ( two inside two)

- Chile 'up' soon.

-Russian "dam"- 'explodes' - not an accident.

-Calving iceflow blocks the gate. black snow, " do we have a choice' - despairing powerless people.

- solar 'whitewash' as the fortunate consider Rama

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   
the dam is the one with " Dragons teeth"

7.2 Russia Kurils.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

a mountain falling...Chilean coast flee..decisive 'strike'.

---
if we must rise nation against nation at the call and mercy of our primal psychology..then let it be back to back our feet pressed hard against the walls, lifting each other from the well - Rosha
---

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Boston:
They have the two between the two ( two 20 signs, two suspects)

But they still ignore one two bags...they have missed one i feel.

edit on 19-4-2013 by Rosha because: spelling error

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join