It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

personal

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

Honestly, I'm just concerned about her. I know I don't know her personally... but there are certain people you feel a connection with on here, and I feel protective of her in a sense. She seems to be going through some serious sh*t right now, and that last comment was wayyyyy out of her normal thread tone. It's too personal. This whole thread has been personal for her, yes... but she has, through the entire last month, been conservative, speculative and open-minded about the meanings of her visions. Even though some where disjointed and hard to understand, this last one is too specific and almost doesn't even sound like the same person. This was too out of character. Something must have seriously scared her.

Rosha - if you read this... please come back. Don't continue posting on the site if you don't want to. I sent you a personal message.... please read it.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CeeRZ

Honestly, I'm just concerned about her. I know I don't know her personally... but there are certain people you feel a connection with on here, and I feel protective of her in a sense. She seems to be going through some serious sh*t right now, and that last comment was wayyyyy out of her normal thread tone. It's too personal. This whole thread has been personal for her, yes... but she has, through the entire last month, been conservative, speculative and open-minded about the meanings of her visions. Even though some where disjointed and hard to understand, this last one is too specific and almost doesn't even sound like the same person. This was too out of character. Something must have seriously scared her.

Rosha - if you read this... please come back. Don't continue posting on the site if you don't want to. I sent you a personal message.... please read it.

yeah, she sounded pretty driven by something. Like she saw something and needed to start planning and started with not ever coming here again so it must have been intense.

It's not a good situation to start connecting dots and not being certain what to do. Maybe if she doesn't come back she will have at least slowed down a little and not try to do too many things at once during all this weirdness.

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Very true... hopefully she has someone where she is to keep her grounded.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Had a moment yes, but not mad..not ungrounded. Quite the opposite. Have come to see a great deal more clearly the hows and whys. The same is inexplicable outwardly...whats already written will have to stand for itself. Most of it being realised as I type anyway.

Back today only to say a few things that matter...because people are still not looking with both eyes. Relying on tools already manipulated to provide them answers instead of listening observing thinking and comprehending their own.

I have watched..listened and recorded....the mothers kililling their children...being told by the unseeable that their children are demons or need to die to go to god.

I have watched listened and recorded.. the men going mad claming godhood or demon hood killing or harming themselves and others..some even seeking to be killed stating it out right ' kill me'.

Its on the news nearly every day now..under the fluff of politics and wars itself designed to distract ....its in front of peoples faces and they are judging it instead of listening, seeing.

A spirit moves on the waters and "they do not see it". The waters are the peoples...not mineor yours..all of us.

Even seeing it I find it hard to believe..but it is there...its real. Its happening.

Each murder and each claim and subsequent jailing or death has the same essential attributes...Going back to at least 2004 ( when it happened to me) , every "incident" has the same basal pattern.

Research for yourself...see..for yourself.

These events are being put down to mental illness etc...people experiencing it are being locked up drugged etc..removed from the field.
Im not judging why this is happening or what for..or what is doing it and why..only saying it is happening and it is beyond psychology, beyond mere 'affect' or a result of mental disorder...the mental disorder is a result of it..of whatever 'it' is..being upon them.

Only personal solution I know : " challenge the spirts to see if they are of God"
Hold fast to what *you* know..and think...ask why.

Seperately to the above...and to those working in oppositon to evil things who would do better and be more effective if they were working for good things...

" Dragons with fire out of their mouths" - "in this way they must be overcome"

Not with violence, only words...better and wiser reason...with the truth...with the spirt of the law...with Love.

For all their seeming power..they are not in control.

Feed the right wolf.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Rosha a powerful spirit of prophesy is upon you

God Bless and keep you

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
And you and yours. thank you.

6.0 Orgeon.

This event has been reviewed by a seismologist.

Magnitude 6.0
Date-Time

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 at 03:31:20 UTC
Tuesday, February 14, 2012 at 07:31:20 PM at epicenter
Time of Earthquake in other Time Zones

Location 43.536°N, 127.381°W
Depth 10 km (6.2 miles)
Region OFF THE COAST OF OREGON
Distances 256 km (159 miles) W of Coos Bay, Oregon
293 km (182 miles) WSW of Newport, Oregon
302 km (187 miles) NW of Brookings, Oregon
380 km (236 miles) WSW of SALEM, Oregon
Location Uncertainty horizontal +/- 19.7 km (12.2 miles); depth +/- 6.2 km (3.9 miles)
Parameters NST=205, Nph=211, Dmin=282.8 km, Rmss=1.15 sec, Gp=180°,
M-type=regional moment magnitude (Mw), Version=6
Source

Magnitude: USGS NEIC (WDCS-D)

Event ID usb00080ib

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

That's some great stuff there in your original post. Wonderful. I'll read the rest of the replies later. It's funny about the gravity. I just said to my daughter this morning that something feels weird and did she feel it. She said it feels like something is pulling down from the crown of the head downward. I said that it's like there's more gravity or something. It's really heavy and makes it hard to both move and think. We feel sleepy but can't sleep outside of our normal sleep time at night. Still, the feeling is strong and heavy.

And then there was the earthquake off the coast of Oregon today too. Must be "coincidence" though, surely.

Do you have these sorts of events happening to you still or have they stopped? Are there other sorts that come through? Is it entirely spontaneous or can you bring these things forth?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg

And then there was the earthquake off the coast of Oregon today too. Must be "coincidence" though, surely.

Do you have these sorts of events happening to you still or have they stopped? Are there other sorts that come through? Is it entirely spontaneous or can you bring these things forth?

Yes...surely a coincidence... :/

As much as I try to ignore it they still come. Not as empowered by my fear to alter my life as they used to be, but still they come. Mirgaines still forewarn of quakes..dreams still remove me from one plane and set me in another. Mostly though, its whispers...snippets of basically useless information illtimed and out of context so by the time I draw the strings together the event is either over or I am certain of it and still unable to stop or alter anything. The knowing I knew about xyz is hard...knowing I knew and couldnt do anything, or affect anything, is worse.

Many symbols of that early rush of information time are coming to fruititon in my life today and around me in the world today. The biggest most lasting impacts are the lack of trust and an ongoing paradox of doubt.

If it was a walk of ages I took then.....then I think there is a bit of Boadicea in me still...and I am not sure if I am meant to purge that defiance or retain it.

I was at a march for survivors of clergy abuse the other day and standing outside the cathedral, celt drums booming over a pa with our banners raised high, I swear I could have just walked in an torched the place right then and there....such is the deeply primal anger that comes with awareness and an innocent wondering ' why not' within me. I know there is a confrontation coming soon..and it wont be pretty. They have already predicted it..made plan of it..I have only will and someting akin to righteous anger impelling me forward.

I find it strange that so often we look to history as oblique...we ignore the Boadicea's of today, the Leonardo's ' cant possibly happen again' as if these figures from history were unique to the times..that those times have passed. or we are more enlightened now...when they have not..we are not...and their stench of blood crying for blood lingers still. We sit in our small boxes we try to call home removed from history as much as each other and forget ourselves.who and what we really are....and we wonder what drove them to act as they did and what is worth standing fighting and dying for. Standing there that day....every energy in me projected into the vespers..." we are here...we remember...run". Over a timeleness..part of me liked to every suffering child...and i just knew..'soon'.

Though on that day we were few and peaceful..and held to the law...the police still arrived to harrass us instead of arresting the murderers and actual criminals standing there on the steps protecting doctrine not gods will.....the men on the steps we were facing, staring back at us still were afraid...and while we disbanded peacefully...for now. I just know the time is coming when I wont be walking away.

If this time and these experiences and the visions have given anything to me, it is 'permission' to be exactly who I am - not godlike..I dont want to be god..not more spiritual, to be human, really human IS spiritual...but to be a woman...a mother...in the fullest extent of that words meaning and unlike many survivors..I cant be bought out..dont want money or apologies..I want justice.

Ro.

edit on 8-4-2012 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I just want to say Thank You, your writing is somewhat cryptic but easy to understand. I appreciate your willingness to enlighten us with your kind words, words of thoughts, voices and visions!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

I'm glad I read your thread Rosha, it is very interesting to me as I had my own 'tug of war' with the others too. Like you I was incredibly angry once I was in control of myself again, however upon much much more reflection that anger gave way to forgiveness and love for those who are responsible for this mess, which ultimately is us, by the way, in our many time lines.

As a mother, daughter, sister too I understand what you are saying, but that retribution will not come by your hand, it should not, it will be from their own.
Like you I have had personal experiences/visions and more general, harder to follow ones. Certainly not as prolific as yours to be sure, but I think because I found my balance they are less violent/intrusive/controlling and have no power which I don't choose to give it. I chose only to empower the positive thoughts.
Crawling from the swamp (literally) this mantra on my lips "Only those who see love can see/speak/touch me."
Initially the violence of the first real eye opener was that some have revered the 'mother' others have revered the 'father' unfortunately it is only possible to have a personal peace with coming to terms with both of those entities, therefore ones self. There was immense pressure from above and below during the violent experience.

The balance was tipped and I think this will be the reason why so many 'wake up'. But I don't see a cataclysmic clean out like last time, it will be on more of a personal level for each of us.

The most recent for me was ...this morning (just to share)
A beach in New Zealand with some other people, no one said it was New Zealand I just knew, and I said
"There will be an eruption soon, we have to leave this place" I knew the first sign would be a huge bubble of mud just off the shore before the eruption. We ended up climbing a ladder that was very wonky and not safe I tried to fix it and someone, a child (?) fell off.
Then I was running with a group of young men (teens) Maori to look at only not so dark, this I have done before with them, this time one asked "does she know?" I turned and smiled at one and he said "yes she does." or I did, this was unclear.

I don't have migraines any more either (and I've had them since a little girl), perhaps you are still in the process of choosing what you want to be...

Blessings of peace and love to you sister

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC

I don't have migraines any more either (and I've had them since a little girl), perhaps you are still in the process of choosing what you want to be...

Blessings of peace and love to you sister

Despite appearances at times, I've been awake for quite some time. I was born much as I am now, conscious, seeing, aware and awake and only periods of maturation of what is, have altered that. This most recent time being only the latest in several 'growth spurts' I've enjoyed or endured through and the first of them to be so non consentual - basically, the first one to be abusive to the privacy of my being.

Regardless of what has been done to me and to my body, I am very aware that I am what I was meant to be, right here and right now and that more, I know that knowing that, is very important. I dont feel any need to choose any other 'me' . I am me. I am who and what God intended me to be and they/perps or those who would prosthelytize for one spiritual view or another, cant change that and havent.

I already know that I am not the one who has the problem that needs fixing in this situation..not the one who has to overcome or go for healing..I am not the sick one, I am not the criminal. I am just one of millions of unfortunate recipients of the terrible consequences of someone elses unfixed problem, unchecked sickness, unresolved pain and criminal behavoiur - which are problems I as one of their victims, cannot help them with and will not condone by proxy via silence and sacrificial lamb syndrome.
Yes I was injured..greatly so by whta has happened to me though I have found healing from my injuries in my own way..and that is an entirely different matter to the healing I speak of above.

As far as I know..its not gods/spirits/the divines will that men rape children, and while I choose not to self imolate on their doorstep or seek to murder them in despair and nor do I allow the pain of experiencing them power to control my choices, that doesnt mean I am forced to embrace them or to love them.
I reject these crimes as a result of disease and a primary vector of disease not a part of human nature...not as bedfellows.

While yes I can agree that we humans are connected 'through the chair' in the universe..we are formed as distinct individuals who have made distinct choices and so are unique expressions of life and accountable individually for our own choices. " The devil made me do it' just doesnt cut it...these criminals chose their path and I dont believe I am them or ever will be. I also dont hold to 'oneness' theories and fears as I have been there..done that and have already long stepped out from the invitation to inaction and 'bliss' those peach clouds tempted me with, to be here today as I am now.

I also have already let go a great deal of my personal anger, I had to in order to heal my injuries and to save my own life and that of my children. I have stayed or rather was pushed for a time into productive nurturing inner and outer environs and in that time, allowed as much forgiveness as I and the divine and I in tandem were able to accomplish in my life.

The anger that remains, is tied to me yes, it is also non local. What good my healing if others remain in suffering? How can I enjoy a guilt free bliss while kids get raped every day? I am compelled by teh spirit that is to actions not words.
Far from some noble personal righteousness..I am acutely aware this deep anger exists within the song of planet itself in every vibration every chord...through every cry of an unheard raped and beaten child.
It is a primal wound not of my own making being constantly torn open to BE felt...and if this anger is there..then it is..perhaps for a reason, I dont know. I do know I am impelled regardless of what I think, to accept its presence as much as any other emotion or presence in my life. To learn and honour its role in life.

A lack of acceptance of just that, basically a wishful active denial of its presence, didnt 'help' me...wont help another child being raped right now here today. This, this present moment is where I live and act, not 'wait to live' or rely on the actions of others in some other place eventually. This now is where my choices and actions matter. Silence and inaction ..harms...more it condones and is an inaction taken against the child.

I cant do 'get rid of it' spiritual politics...anger fear hate etc are as much a part of life as joy peace and love...I dont fear them I accept them. They dont choose for me. I already am well aware that light and dark on this sphere are one and the same whole. I dont choose to enage with or in either of them lightly.

I already know man doesnt descerate himself more when he does evil as much as when he tries to do 'gods work'. So I am nor trying to be god or do gods work in making a stand for chidren and ensuring our survivor presence is felt.

I am not like you in my capacity or willingness to love those responsible for these crimes against life and while I can be empathetic, I am certainly NOT sympathetic and nor do I wish to be. The sickness of paedophillia continues on this world because we allow it to..no other reason.

The paradox of the love being given by well intentioned people to perpetators is not helping it to stop, it is empowering them to go on to use this silence as justitifcation to continue to avoid their own confrontation with justice. I dont enable this deciet today. Paedophiles themselves see the act of rape as an act of love..this tells me that love is not a solution to this issue..only a direct invitation to its continuance.

I cant/wont, as I know it hurts the perp and the victim both to deny accountability for this crimes here and now. It delays resolution and only adds to the burden overall of despair and anger. This awareness is enough for me to back away from that ultimately self serving pattern.

I know I am not god, however, in expecting our silence, our goodness, our love, expecting sacrifical lamb like reactions from us, these criminals and those who are stilll fearing and supporting them in ignorance, are essentially demanding that we act as if we were Christ himself. I say no to that demand in my life. I am just me, and I will not hand these people through silence or acts of twisted fear or twisted spiritual logic, a fresh bullet to load again the gun that will be used to shoot me or another child today in order to feel 'better' or ' more comfortable' - spiritually or otherwise.

Why not bring about an increase in justice in the lives of paedophiles as we do for murders etc...with courts and sentences, restorative justice programs etc...What is wrong with that? Why should childhood sexual assault be 'special' - why should assault by clergy come under a 'different' banner? Are they not as human as you and me? Men and women who have committed crimes? Why are they given this special sanction from you? Their actions proove they are not holy people..so why shield them and the so condone crimes undertaking by them in 'gods name'?

IMO, if you truly want to love these people who commit these crimes..love as the human you are loves not the little gods some wish we were might wish to...then you'd not be denying them the healing power of justice inhte presentmoment, the relief of facing what they did and of making amends before their death.
You'd not send them or their victims on to their makers still wounded, or fear giving victims the chance to be heard, to feel ANGRY and find they are validated and supported instead of whats happening now - 97% of all inmates in prisons here in Oz are CSA survivors, 86% of all psych inpatient are CSA survivors!

How much longer do victims have to be the ones to bear the shame andbe balmed when they are blameless? They ought not to for a m,oment yet most spend lives in just sucha state thanks to social silence and fear.
How long do these children have to suffer and accept punishment for anothers crimes in our society while perps go socially supported and walk the planet right now, essentially having their due sequestered in some other realm some other day? What if it were a thief or a rapist? These men are in sitting in prisons now..why are child abusers any different?

In denying justice here and now, in seperating paedophiles from natural restorative justice here and now, you only prolong the suffering both sides. " Good intentions" and wishful spiritual thinking dont heal people...dont help people. Good actions do.

I was given a brain and reason, intuitive self defence mechanisms to be employed in the absence of clear right action, for a reason. So I dont ( yet ) go doing a Boudecea on their asses despite a desire to do so. Just as I know today my mirganes are due to a wider nerve bundle in my cortext and electromagnetic sensitivity..nothing else....they are not spiritual or emotional and dont disturb me as much as before.

I am though, also not some wounded bird waiting to be reborn. If ever I DO chose to act in and on my primal primacy, I would, in faith but not for it and I'd do so knowing I would stand solely accountable for those actions, alone.

ymmv and I thank you for your thoughts...I do see what you mean, I just dont see things that way.

Ro

edit on 9-4-2012 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

You don't have to agree with me but...

It is not my intention to be rude or insulting so please accept my apologies in advance for my lack of vocabularic sensitivity in trying to explain something.

Love them or hate them (paedophiles) it's that spirit/energy which inhabits you....which is very clear to me from your vehement response that you are still sitting on that fence.
You will continue to have conflicting 'visions' good and bad and none discernible until you become energy calm I think.

Further to my story....maybe it helps, maybe not....
after my 'experience' (the violent one) I was taken to the pen, bleeding, bruised and exhausted, I affectionately call it the Funny Farm
In fact it's the only time I lost 'time', with what they gave me, happily drifting off seeing mandalas.
They were kind and lovely and supportive and nothing was too much trouble, seriously like a holiday, don't know what I was worried about! Burning at the stake indeed!

Actually I felt purged, and didn't have to stay longer than about 6 days, they sent me home with something to calm the mind of a night and way I went.
They said 'No one comes out of it that quick' they were dubious to say the least.
Needless to say I was not afraid in the end of what I went through and did not take the night meds, didn't need them, still don't and haven't been attacked since. In stead I was shown....I wish I could put it into words for you sister...

While I was in there, I found out that 95% of the patients that come in have been sexually abused in some way or another.....this thought stayed with me for days, as it had done for years previously, I had always felt something had happened but couldn't remember it, wasn't really sure if I wanted to. Did I really? Did it make me, me? Nope. But it probably explained why I slept my way through half the Gold Coast in my twenties, no low was TOO low, the only thing missing, was I didn't get paid. I was convinced back then I deserved any and all negativity, there was no one lower that myself. It was physically painful to be that low and not kill myself, let me tell you.
I was very close.
Once I decided it didn't actually matter, no matter what had happened to me, that particular cloud left me.
There was nothing hidden in my memories (that I could not recall) that would have been worse than what I did to myself. Nothing!
And If I was allowed to forgive myself (which I was) for all the things I've done then I could do no less for everyone else, it doesn't matter who. Crickey the Devil himself was not safe from my forgiveness!
That one took days!

Sacrificial lamb? ? ? ? ? I'm still very much alive and working, from my end, with the tools I was given/allowed to know to help any and all that I notice, I am only one of many.
If I consider one possibility, I have to consider them all, there is no choice in that. It truly is all or nothing.

To achieve true duality, which I don't think you have yet (respectfully), you would have no such personal war being waged on the inside. It doesn't mean you stop trying to help, or to stop trying to stop the abuse, it just means that it has lost it's power over you. You would not be so torn, perhaps then, you could also do some real good with the gifts you have been given. Similarly you could also do great harm, which I know you are aware of. That is the ultimate decision, simple yet hugely complex.
YOU, is is what's important, first is you.

I can tell you are an incredibly strong person and you have my respect, but weakness is in your nature, in all our natures (as a human) and if you can't embrace that also then you will continue to have conflicting/confusing visions and be unable to help any body let alone yourself and the ones you love around you.

I only wish you well and again, I apologise if I have offended you, it was never my intention.

edit on 9-4-2012 by AussieAmandaC because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Amanda,

Not everyones path is the same or has the same intended out come, we are individuals and imo, are so for good reason and purpose. I do thank you for your words and your efforts to caution, I also accept outright, that your way is just that - your, way and not ' the only way' or 'the way its suposed to be for everyone'.
You also have had a very different experience of 'being in the pen' to many and even my own experiences..so perhaps you are fortunate and if so, I am grateful you were. Not all are so lucky.

I do appreciate your comments...just not your assumptions...and will leave it at that.

take care.

Ro

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I wasnt going to...but I did just want to answer this bit...as it stuck in my mind. So I will.

you wrote:

"To achieve true duality, which I don't think you have yet (respectfully), you would have no such personal war being waged on the inside."

First, I have no war being waged within me. I had many fears at the onset of these visionary experiences but that was owing to their nature - abusive and non-consentual, not their input directly which in a way was an answer to many questions and gave me more questions on top..which to me is a gift as much as it can feel a curse at times.
Also...my truthful expression of the desires of the darker aspects of my nature is an honesty being shared, it does not equate to me being in battle...quite the opposite...if i feared it or was in conflict with it, I'd not speak of it at all.

Secondly, I just wanted to say, equally as respectfully, that I am not trying to acheive 'true duality' or any other dervied and proscribed stage of spiritual development that is the only 'truth' according to so and so and such and such.

My spiritual journey isnt in a book and hasnt come to me by way of someone elses truth discovered or their journey or someone elses teaching but rather, via my own journey, my own truths discovered and learnings I have undertaken. My journey is within me and between me and God as I understand God...alone.

For what its worth, I have existed beyond duality for some time. I have always known left right and center and have been all three and more, interacting with life and others, existant through at least these three aspects of my consciousness my whole life. As I have always seen three sides to most equations...most issues and this way of liviing has aided me well.

Ive always been 'me' in this shape...me the primary consciousness free to travel in spirit, perception and perspective, centered and not bound to any one perspective and I find the notion of being reduced to exist spiritually or mentally "in duality" or in a 'twinned self' would be a significant loss to me, would be very limiting to me and my growth, my journey and my exploration of life.

Goddess knows I've had enough loss in my life, though in saying no to a state of duality, I am not trying to avoid a loss..just to say that for me, striving for loss or embracing loss for losses sake is pointless as is taking any spiritual path because someone else things its right for me or some self apointed spirtiual better wants me to experience it or know their truth as fact for myself..when it cant be. That ' journey to comfort in duality' isnt my journey.

Also..to me... there is no such thing as a 'heirachy' in spiritual development and no score card for the receipt of Grace. Grace, simply is and in my experience of it, cant be 'earned'. Similarly, to me there is no one authority on truth..truth is..and truth is different for everyone. Again in my experience, I have learned that truth reveals itself generally, only when we let go of our preconceived notions about a thing, and this for me has even included my own notions of God .the spiritual and what I think is my self.

The only truth I have about others who walk this world, is that I have seen some people on this planet are climbing up the ladder ( to use your language) some are climbing down it, some are stuck midway, some have climbed up and down several times and have wandered off...some already know there is no ladder and are content to let others exhaust themselves and simply live.

I guess these days I am of the latter variety. At first I had no choice but to climb..but I am free of the need to climb these days...and where and how it matters to me...my heart is already home.

Polarization still exists in me as it does in all humans yes..and its easy to fall into duality as a trap of ego, to me though, to live within that polarisation is to make myself again a subject to its forces...and I wont do that willingly...as for me that is to be in a way, enslaved. To be existant only in one or the other or defined by dualities boundaries and forces and so disabled from objective instrospection, this would be a very immature way of thinking and being for me...maybe not for you but it is for me as I know - for me - that to be in duality for any lemngth of time is to entangle with absolutes and risk ego compelling me into becoming the absolute myself...when I know already, that I am not.

I already know that we humans..by just being human.. are capeable of so much more than those dualistic implied limitations. And you cant unknow what you know...I know..I tried. I am content to be a mere cell on the organism of growth.

Without my 'third' aspect..even my fouth which is the primal female within, I simply couldnt function in this world and to be honest, I dont know how people do without them. Kudos to them though if thats how they learned to live. Today I am just taking each day as it comes and using all I have been given to that end. If you are using all of what you have been given..then that is amazing too..and wherever you need to go or dont go on your path is your choice..your right..and I can respect that.

I just know that I dont need to walk in your footsteps to be a spiritual person or to develop or to have a handle on my inner workings. I already have a handle on them..looser than Id like at times yes.but its an honest one..a human one...and a managable and deeply spiritual one..one that works for me and enables me to move as I do in the world..which most times..is very well.

Ro.

edit on 9-4-2012 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rosha

Also...my truthful expression of the desires of the darker aspects of my nature is an honesty being shared, it does not equate to me being in battle...quite the opposite...if i feared it or was in conflict with it, I'd not speak of it at all.

This as much as anything else is concerning regardless if it's truth, to what darker aspects of nature do you refer?
You are quite correct in as much as the label 'duality' doesn't quite explain anything properly, but I sensed 'shadow' from your earlier posts, and you did say that some of your messages could be for other people. Saw the need.

I'm not in conflict with it either, it doesn't exist at all, that is why I was concerned sister

I found this site

link

while looking for something else today, thought it might be of interest...or not, you choose and no two journeys are the same.

I'll go now and stop derailing your thread, sorry.

Much love, light and respect for you and all that you hold dear, truly.
x

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Macedonia next.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
and here we go...

www.washingtonpost.com...

They have to know by now that we we know..that their duplicity and complicity is so overwhelmingly obvious to any seasoned obsever by now that a blind rat in a sewer can see this for the set up and fuse setting false flag it is.

Sometimes I'm not sure if I should feel insulted or not...nasty little f*kkers these new world Nato's are..

Ro

edit on 15-4-2012 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Bad migraine..low and deep. Keeping a watch out for large low and deep quakes..seems important to.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosha

www.news.com.au...

10 kms - 6 miles..deep but still have the migraine.

have decied for my own safety to move this personal post/log thing off site and back to a private journal..if you'd like to keep up..IM me and will give you the addy.

cheers n thanks to folks whove been kind

Ro

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
www.news.com.au...

7.1 just north of me...depth put at 210 KMs...i think thats the one I was feeling.

Still getting headpain.dizzyness etc..and not sure why I'd be focused on the depth yet..time will tell.

a 6+ in Chile too today..busy day....hard to believe they are the planet 'relaxing'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join