It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin is gettin close, go ahead and get mad at this post fact is fact

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
reply to post by WeAreNothingWithoutGOD

cool post bro..... maybe some actual fact with your next one.

people are stupid.

was there an alignment with "Elenin" and any planet this morning while Peru was shaking with a 7.0 or yesterday when Vanuatu had a 6.8?

didnt think so.....
edit on 25-8-2011 by Edgecrusher26 because: facts are cool

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JesusLives

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
FACT: Elenin is currently 1.113 AU from us, that is a greater distance than the sun. If it is a regular comet, the possibility that it could be affecting us is miniscule in the extreme. Comparable to a mosquito hitting into the bow of an ocean cruise liner.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Sometimes I just don't understand people.

Ok, in many places a 5.9 might not be a big deal but to have a 5.9 in a location that is NOT known to have quakes should be disturbing knowing and you should know because I have written about it that most of America's Nuclear Power Plants are on the East Coast and they are only built to withstand twice the activity that has occured here in the past which is 3 if lucky.

We just had a quake that almost hit that and 10 Plants in 4 States went down.

Let's say that wasn't the quake but the forequake and a 7 were to hit and the Nuclear Plants all went down .......

WHAT THE HELL WOULD YOU THINK THEN...........this could be very serious maybe you need to put some thought into this!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by lordpiney

Originally posted by ImplodeThisExistence
reply to post by MentalGiant

You'll be seeing sight that for yourself, shortly.

Extinction
Level
Event
Nibiru
Is
Near

Keep in mind, that's just shoddy shadow government terminology. There's much more to it...

you honestly believe that there is a rogue planet , somewhere in our solar system, and that this rogue planet somehow poses a threat to planet earth? you need to go read a book too.

I don't believe its a rogue planet, I believe and have always believed it is a star.
Sirius A, B and hunt for C
There is plenty of reading for you to do also. Binary systems are the norm and you've all been lied to. And let's face it, the reason you are upset (like the op tried to state) is because of this one fact: If TPTB lied to you they did so not caring if you or your loved ones die.
Now as far as robbing a bank - why not take precautions while you still can because this is SURVIVABLE! This is what they don't want you to know, and why they are not giving you any time to prepare...because they don't want you to survive.
There are plenty of books in the good old library for you to peruse and learn about the lies and half truths they have taught you about space. If I were you, I'd take my own advice.
As for the rest of you, the situation has not changed. Comet Honda was at break a way on Aug 22 as proven by JPL (NASA Jet Propultion Labs/google it). VA in the US is not known for sesmic activity, though it is on a minor vein of the New Madrid Fault line. The East Coast of the US has many of these veins that you were left in the dark about. Go visit caves in the area and the guides will tell you all about the faults and activity.
So rogue planet? No! Medium Brown Dwarf Star with orbiting bodies? YES!
Now if you prefer to go watch Lady Gaga shake her gaga go right on ahead. Just don't come knocking on my shelter when the time comes, grasshopper!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Stellarium data for Elenin

[Elenin]
name = 2010X1/Elenin
parent = Sun
radius = 24
oblateness = 0.0
halo = true
color = 1.0,1.0,1.0
tex_halo = star16x16.png
tex_map = nomap.png
coord_func = comet_orbit
orbit_TimeAtPericenter = 2455815.22816
orbit_PericenterDistance = 0.482473
orbit_Eccentricity = 1.000016
orbit_ArgOfPericenter = 343.8071
orbit_AscendingNode = 323.2259c
orbit_Inclination = 1.8392
lighting = false
albedo = 1
sidereal_period = 365.25

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
You can take this however you want to but,
It doesn't lend a whole lot of credibility to your argument when you show no regard for grammar or spelling.
It is rather hard to take you seriously and shows the level of education we are dealing with.
This is not to say that you don't have some valid points, nor does it mean that I am perfect and have never made a mistake. It only means that maybe you should devote a little more time and thought to your thread before posting it. The more you put into it, the more WE will get out of it.

Or you can just get offended and call me names, either way, it is what it is.
edit on 23-8-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

I agree with this post. Take your time, review your work. It is a reflection of you (or company if you are producing a written document). Not a personal attack, just fact.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
So, if the celestial body has such a devastating effect on the planet, why are we still here? Every 36K years? I guess one can try to draw lines to historical events but really, I think that natural events have disrupted civilizations periodically throughout time. It may be harder to recover the more technically advance a culture becomes but unless we ALL killed, we recover. I just think there would be clearer recorded connections to an astronomical event if it was that catastrophic even that far back. Further more, the scientific community would be sounding the alert. Even if you believe our scientists are somehow shackled by a sinister dark government, the scientists around the world would be sounding the alarm. Could this body cause some issues, sure. I hope we get to see it as it swoops by. I have ordered a shotgun from Sear's. Once the comments trail falls on the Earth, I can stop the zombies who will be roaming the neighborhood looking for brains.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by avatarded1

Regardless of if you think elenin will bring doom and gloom or nothing at all, regardless of what the debuckers say to sway opinion, i do and so does the mainstream think 'michio kaku' is a intelligent educated person who's opinion should not be taken to lighty. It's funny how the OP has been hit with the 'off topic hammer' several times in his own thread, yet there are hundreds of threads on ats with off topics everywhere that never get hit. The mods seem to pic and choose what to censor and are showing themselves for what they are if you pay attention. I'm no genius but not an idiot either and i can say one thing for sure, if any truths have been revealed on ats no one would believe it anyway as debunker are professional in their debating (and for some reason tell everyone 'your wasting your time' 'nothing to see here' but waste their own time in threads reading heaps of pages of so called garbage). I for one don't mind a bit of off topic and i don't believe most members do either as its all a good read and good entertainment. These off topic blocks should only come into play if things get out of hand which i rarely see.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DaWhiz

Binary systems are the norm and you've all been lied to.

How do you know that binary stars are the norm? What if that's just another lie?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I truly cannot wait until this comet breezes past with nary an effect on Earth. I tire of the pseudo-science and the doomsday stuff based on...nothing.

I must say though, I got a great laugh out of Elenin standing for "extinction level event Nibiru is near". LOL. Talk about a conspiracy that goes way back! The Elenin family chose a surname just to conform to a whackadoodle conspiracy theory!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by wrkn4livn

I personally agree with alot of your comment but we would all be suprises by the level of infiltration of your so called ' dark gov'. Footage of 9/11 showed that. I live near a airport and i can get clearer more detailed footage of a 747 from the same distance/height with my galaxy s2 than any media out could show of those alleged planes that struck.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Is it proven that comets,if that is what "Elenin" is meant to be,can cause earthquakes on Earth at all in the first place? let alone from the distance that its meant to be from Earth?

Just curious,because if they cant,or dont.Then the whole theory of "Elenin comet" causeing earthquakes on Earth is obviously wrong.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by my3911

So, you're saying NASA can't be trusted? That means the JPL data can't be trusted. That means that no alignments occurred in conjunction with earthquakes. That means your entire premise falls apart. So, why is Elenin such a big deal again?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by tom502

It depends on the day of the week and who just posted a new YouTube video. For example if a new picture of Elenin is posted then Elenin is just a simple comet and Nibiru is following it. However, if the next day a YouTube video is posted of someone using Google Sky to try to find Elenin and they find nothing then it becomes Nibiru once again. There is really no rhyme or reason to this entire Elenin situation and it changes every day as new facts become apparent that demolish the previous days theories. I have to say though, I can't wait until an astronomer with a sense of humor discovers a comet and names it Nibiru.

Thanks for the reply.
I keep reading about both, and didn't know if we are talking of two things "coming our way", or just two names for the same thing.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
If elenin comes it comes, Theres nothing ur fear mongering can do to stop it, Grab a bag of mushrooms and nibble on them as the skies turn red with bloody murder and rejoyce!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by DaWhiz

Binary systems are the norm and you've all been lied to.

How do you know that binary stars are the norm? What if that's just another lie?

Ask any amateur astronomer.

Here is an idea, go buy youself a telescope, find out for yourself.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by JennaDarling

Ask any amateur astronomer.

Here is an idea, go buy youself a telescope, find out for yourself.

I hope this comment was directed at DaWhiz!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
well said OP we dont fully know what it is yet. interesting times

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I was looking at the projected path for Elenin, and let me just point out a few things.

First of all, it has not reached it closest distance to the sun. An interesting fact is that according to the "projected path" that will occur on September 11th, 2011. Pretty interesting if you are a believer of the whole 9/11 and 11 symbolism in general.

A second thing that should be recognized is that Elenin passes through Earth's projected orbital path just 12 days prior to Earth is supposed to be in that location. Seems a little close to me, but alas, nothing to be too alarmed about.

But let me ask this to the well versed astronomers out there as I am not very educated when it comes to moving celestial bodies. Can the sun slow down the speed of the body with its gravitational pull, if only a few miles per hour?

Because if that is the case, Elenin needs to be slowed down only a little bit by the sun in order to have a close call, or hell, a direct impact with the Earth. Can someone tell me if this is possible or not?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join