It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin is gettin close, go ahead and get mad at this post fact is fact

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatarded1
reply to post by metalpr

yes quakes are every hour......but a 5.9 or 6.......but not in virginia let alone the united states..
good point..not this size and in Virginia for more than 100 years. star 4 u

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nucleardoom

I really get a kick out of you English majors on this site. Before you thumb your nose at someone for grammatical errors, you should PROOFREAD your own posts, so you don't come across as a hypocritical, pompous, ahole.

That's not an accurate representation. The most he's willing to do in some of his posts is insert three or four commas at random intervals without any regard to sentence structure, capitalization, punctuation, spelling, or grammar.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
This is a conspiracy website. If you guys don't want to beleive in something that somebody else is talking about, bring your comments to a different part of this website. Or better yet, the comment section of foxnews.

"I told myself the next thread i saw about blah blah blah, I'm gonna give them a peice of my mind"

Mabey you should just stick to reading things that spark your interest, so other people can enjoy this post because it sparks their interest.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by avatarded1

Elenin is said to hit Earth on the southern coast of Alaska, USA. But that is not my real concern, my real concern is Niburu, the brown dwarf with a strong magnetic field.

As well, I don't believe that this is the end, more like the beginning of the end of an age. We are in the information age, this is going to be the end of this age and onto a new one where we are one, as in united without difference or fear.

I'm looking forward to this opportunity.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Yeah I was on the fence about Elenin and its effects on planet earths seismic activity.

Then i read a report from NASA that states there is an increasing likliness to corelation between Solar Flares and Winds from the sun and seismic activity on Earth

theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

surprisingly, they were right cause since August 22nd - August 24th we have had a major increase in seismic activity.

So Elenin lovers take a hike, no comet is affecting earth, its all about the SUN
edit on 24-8-2011 by Edgecrusher26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
I have one question:
Is Elenin and Nibiru the same thing?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by metalpr

Where you live & the East Coast of the U.S.A are totally different. The night before this there was a 5.3 in Colorado. That was felt on the border of Kansas & felt in New Mexico. Sure earthquakes happen all over the earth but it's something else to have it happen where it never has in any recent years at this magnitude. Where you live depends on the type of quake you can maybe expect. We don't expect this on the east coast!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Yeah, who needs facts? Elenin is going to hit us, Nibiru is going to hit us, YU55 is going to hit us, Planet X is going to hit us, the Annunaki are going to make us slaves, the Greys are going to eat our souls, everyone is going to die in a couple months, you all might as well commit suicide now!

Oh gee that was fun, and don't anybody try and dispute anything I just said, this website is for idiots like me to spout whatever crap I want without ever being called out on it. Hopefully all the fools who believe everything they read on the internet will believe me, take my advice, and end their lives! Haha this is great fun! After all this website isn't about denying ignorance, it's a conspiracy site where any and all things go!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by soaringhawk

always expect the unexpected my man, Australia has had 3 or 4 earthquakes this year as well, don't hear us crying about it.
People who are taking Elenin seriously are very gullible and i am concerned for them.

www.youtube.com...

here is some quality viewing which might put things into perspective for a lot of people

edit on 24-8-2011 by Edgecrusher26 because: added a link

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Just seeing what Elenin has done to ATS is entertaining enough.

Me? I've got popcorn, and the refresh button ready for when the SHTF. Watching you disinfo agents / psychos / religious nuts argue amongst yourselves is keeping me from getting bored at work.

Enjoy your lives while you can, if this is indeed the end I can think of no better way to go out.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Even if you make it to be 100, you only get 36,500 days.

Subtract your current age, of course.

For some of us, that little tidbit of information is much more threatening than a rogue invisible planet.

I think the story is pretty cool, whether its right or wrong.

And I would have to admit, the jury is still out on its validity.

But we have less than 36,000 days, either way, so why not ride it til the wheels fall off, and let the chips fall where they may...?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Your post says "fact is fact" and then you go on saying.. "We dont even know what it is,," so which is it? It's a fact, or we don't know. Or is that your whole point? The fact is - "we don't even know what it is,," but then you still try and create some more Elenin fear mongering. We'll all find out at the same time, so no need for these sorts of speculations.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tom502

It depends on the day of the week and who just posted a new YouTube video. For example if a new picture of Elenin is posted then Elenin is just a simple comet and Nibiru is following it. However, if the next day a YouTube video is posted of someone using Google Sky to try to find Elenin and they find nothing then it becomes Nibiru once again. There is really no rhyme or reason to this entire Elenin situation and it changes every day as new facts become apparent that demolish the previous days theories. I have to say though, I can't wait until an astronomer with a sense of humor discovers a comet and names it Nibiru.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by beanandginger

See relating thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=12152314#pid12152314

Sept 29 is supposedly the next near pass this time much closer ? in between sun and earth?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Earthquakes happen every day. If elenin were a problem "they" wouldnt be able to hide. all you guys have is dots on a map and stupid star charts you are not qualified to read. and what is this we dont know what it is stuff from kaiku? what does that even imply, what exactly did he say, and does it matter?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by avatarded1

Dont be a doosh

I'm guessing you mean Douche? Sorry calling out people as a Douche is irresponsible and has no merit, how this thread got anywhere beyond the Mods is beyond me. Just from a scientific view, most likely a long term body directed near Earth will be easier to project its' trajectory. Now, if we only had a few days to project it? I would be more concerned with a rogue find first.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by tom502

. I have to say though, I can't wait until an astronomer with a sense of humor discovers a comet and names it Nibiru.

I like the way you think.

Cheers!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join