It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elenin is gettin close, go ahead and get mad at this post fact is fact

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
why does everyone get so pissed at the mentioning of Elenin ?? HERE IS WHY YOU SHOULDNT

We dont even know what it is,, astrophysicists are like wtf,,but astronomers say its nothing,,according to michio kaku we dont even know what it is yet..

Dont be a ##SNIP## about something we cant know,,and we cant know because we dont have good pics,,nasa could see the license plate on that thing(s) ,,so WHERE ARE THE GOOD PICS? not some dot on a starmap

Mensur Omerbashich found the correlation between the alignments and major earthquakes,,and todays virginia earthquake is a prime example of why the approaching whatever it is could be causing seismic activity.,,the data is overwhelming if people take the time to read instead of watching a youtube video called "debunking elenin" made bye some idiot who watched a youtube video called "the elenin hoax",,,they would know

i dont care what leonid elenin says about the thing,,i also own a 10 inch telescope,,but i dont assure planet earth that we will be safe from its effects when we dont even know what it is yet..and probably never will..

bye the way i really dont like the word "debunk",,,99% of every title that has that word in it ,,was written/made bye someone with a personal agenda to discredit something but they never really do.........

sadly enough most people cant distinguish the difference between "increase in seismic activity" and "end of the world"

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by avatarded1

I like how they call it wimpy being only a few K in diameter. That is wimpy for a comet, but what is it is not a natural object. Then maybe not so wimpy.

+30 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
At the risk of being called an Ele-tard I found an interesting little tidbit of info. It seems the last time a EQ of this magnitude hit this region was in 1897. It just so happens that a near earth comet was passing by then - comet Tempel1. A quick fact check finds that Tempel1 has a return of every 5.5 years and was also passing by in 1812 during the huge New Madrid quakes. If you think Tempel1 sounds familiar it does. Its the comet that Nasa tossed a probe into to gauge the impact.

Might just be more to this comet stuff than anyone wants to admit.

[link to cometography.com]

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by beanandginger

so technically we threw the first punch & now it wants some payback

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Sorry - posted dead link - here's the real deal;

cometography.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Virginia's earthquake because of elenin?...it's a weak argument.
There have been 5.5+ earthquakes all around the planet daily long before elenin ...someday had to be US turn.
it's not the first time that a 5.5+ earthquake happen in the US.

I'd worry if 6.5+ earthquakes happen daily in the US as happened in Japan few months ago.

I live in a island in the caribbean and there was an earthquake 5.5+ back in december 24 and it meant nothing and proved nothing...earthquakes happen all the time.

I believe elenin in real...but I don't believe everything that happen is because of elenin.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
As this thing is reported as getting closer - all the Elenin and Nibiru/Planet X threads appear to be waning - is that because they're afraid of the BS Tag - I don't know but I would have thought the threads should be heating up right now.

There is so much 'They' don't know about the space around us (which is why everyone jumps on these thread - just in case) and I do think we're in for some surprizes so I hope the folks who claim to know about this Comet/Planet/Asteroid are on the ball here and give us the heads up.
edit on 23-8-2011 by quedup because: correction

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
What would be really interesting is if someone who has more time and even less of a life than I do could look at the correlation between the 5.5 year cycle of Tempel1 and EQs occuring in the same timeframe AND maybe cross reference it with when the moon perihelion swings from it's furthest Apogee to it's closest perigee - usually in the late winter or early spring.

I predict surprising results.....

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
so whats your point dude? even if NASA or whoever, came out tomorrow and said "that's all folks" what can we do? curl up in the fetal position, and cry our eyes out? go rob a bank? what? who cares if comet elenin is coming? there aint a damn thing anyone can do about it. go read a book.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
You can take this however you want to but,
It doesn't lend a whole lot of credibility to your argument when you show no regard for grammar or spelling.
It is rather hard to take you seriously and shows the level of education we are dealing with.
This is not to say that you don't have some valid points, nor does it mean that I am perfect and have never made a mistake. It only means that maybe you should devote a little more time and thought to your thread before posting it. The more you put into it, the more WE will get out of it.

Or you can just get offended and call me names, either way, it is what it is.
edit on 23-8-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by metalpr

yes quakes are every hour......but a 5.9 or 6.......but not in virginia let alone the united states..

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by lordpiney

Obviously you care ,,,why did you read my post ? ,,go read some more of my posts,,

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Its all just a ball game.

And here we are folks.
Bottom of the ninth
Score is tied
Two out
the count is 3 and 2

and here comes the pitch.....S~~^///////^~~N.....

edit on 23-8-2011 by gypsychology909 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lordpiney

I think everyone seeks to know the hour and manner of their own doom in an attempt to alter it. Or just maybe we all seem to inherently know that there is some truth out there that is privy to only a select few and we want in on the club.

I predict that if there is doom on the horizon the only indication we will see from the government are fat stimulus checks that we can all blisefully use to by bling and fart around with while the doom closes in on us.

Your robbing a bank comment might prove to be an apt analogy.....

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

yeah,,i normally hate too many errors in spelling but i kinda zipped through it,,sorry

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by beanandginger

apologies for fat fingers "blissfully" and "buy"

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Where is that pic that shows a red planet flying through space with a pair of weird wing looking things?
That was a weird piic.

Bueller? Bueller.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join