It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to jump on board

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Well i've finally decided to join up to ATS. As a long time lurker, i feel the time has come to contribute my thoughts on Earths most controversial situations.

I know there are many, many members here so i'll keep this brief.

Born/raised in Australia, under a catholic single parent. I went to both a catholic primary school, and all boys catholic high school. Since a very early age, perhaps 6 or 7, i have questioned everything i had been told, starting off with the most obvious being God, and branching out from there.

I am now an agnostic, . I do not believe in any 'earth' religions, i follow no dogma, or believe in any 'creator', though i have a relatively strong belief in the ancient astronaut theory, and consider myself to have a very open mind, yet not blind. Everytime i read something, watch something, or hear something that has any kind of 'conspiracy' tint to it, i apply the following framework. Logically rational plausibility. Essentially, this is how my mind works. This is, to me, is the best way to analyze everything we experience in life.

I see no point in explaining my thinking on these types of subjects because i am of the assumption, most people here know what i'm talking about, and can easily connect the dots to see why i believe and think how i do.

I look forward to conversing with my fellow brothers and sisters, here at ATS.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BeforeTheHangmansNoose

Hi BTHN, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Welcome..

Considering you are a long time lurker..you have an idea of what to expect. Look forward to reading the thoughts you wish to share with us.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome to the Jungle we call ATS
Lots of things to get into
Again Welcome to ATS from South Texas

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Welcome! As with you I was a lurker for a long time before I became a member. Before you know it you will have your 20 posts and be able to do your threads. I look forward to seeing them, and remember try to ignore them trolls!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Thanks for the very warm welcome guys, i already feel really at home!

top topics

join