It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you still feel like the awakened minority?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesk8s247
reply to post by blazenresearcher

I feel like everyone around me is so oblivious to what is actually going on. No body uses their ears and i cannot connect with everyone. Sometimes i feel like im in a simulation because life doesn't seem real. Ever since i have awakened I have felt more and more distant from this world even though i am connected to it. When i see a glimpse of awakening I see an even bigger denial. And nobody will listen because they are much to concerned with what they want to say. I see nothing interesting in anyone's words, which are worries about what they want and how horrible their lives are. Everyone just pities themselves to the extreme.

Is there a reason you cannot possibly aid others in how to pay more attention, maybe show others that they are as equally concerned as you are, and that there are multiple angles to how they approach their differences? Don't become deluded, the fact you see nothing interesting in anyone's words says that you believe their worries are not relevant to their perspective, it feeds a delight of some superiority and shuts off that empathy that allows you to not judge.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I define being "awake," as:-

a] Not being a strong atheist/Cartesian materialist. This doesn't necessarily mean believing in a particular God, but it does mean being aware that more than physical reality exists.

b] Recognising that this planet and its' society genuinely is experiencing some very difficult situations and problems at the moment. Not denying those, or claiming that all the disasters etc are normal.

c] Recognising that human society needs to radically change, if humanity is to avoid becoming extinct. That means not being excessively attached to any particular ideology, whether Capitalism, Marxism, or whatever, but being more interested in discovering what *works,* regardless of what that is.
edit on 30-8-2011 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher
The energies are great now. I feel there is a great awakening occuring, however in my own little corner or microcosm the people I know do not seem to be that way. Occasionally I will get a glimpse or a shimmer of someone that is awakened, but it is far and few between. Maybe there are more and they just won't say. And my heart tells me there are more, but they won't make themselves known until the time is before them I think.

Tell me now...what is your experience? And, is that your experience?

What are the energies you speak of and How have they manifested themselves to make you believe that a great awakening is occuring ?
How do you spot somebody that is "awakened" ?
Why do you feel that "awakened" people are staying silent ?

<< 4  5  6   >>

join