It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Massive UFO report

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
It doesn't say a lot for all those Chinese media sources if it really is just atmospheric flare from one of these being launched(below.) Low quality journalism of what!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

Sorry bro... I would say thhat I am in the more non skeptical camp. I was just trying to beat the troll's to the punch... At least I didn't say sky divers at midnight, chinese lanterns (geographically correct in this case), or any other debunker one liners.
I already believe in other races in the universe visiting this planet. I am just saying this photo in particular was not very convincing of anything.

It looked like a moon ring or rocket stage tailing off.

Sorry for being a "Tony Trollbot"...

Edit: I have seen the light Liquidsmoke....
edit on 23-8-2011 by redzareptile because: I have been enlightened!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Bookmarked.

I'm gonna read this when I get back home. Hope its packed with good stuff and not just eye witnesses.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Hasn't really been any more info anywhere I find in the past couple of hours. No twitter chatter or anything.

Quite possibly just a whole lot of nothing.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Do yall remember the same picture comming out of Hawaii lately too?
I am sure it wads a glowing bubble of similar proportions....
Perhaps they were launching something at that time too?
If not maybe it is a real phenomena???
I have to work tomorrow butsomebody should dig up the Hawaii film, it is eirily similar....

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
It looks like the dome from the Simpson's movie. I would call Bart and Homer to shatter it.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by redzareptile
reply to post by chaztekno

Move along folks.... Nothing to see here!

I believe in extra terrestrial life and think there is a massive cover up by TPTB regarding the visitation of ET's but in this case in voting for ..

Swamp Gas!

do you think you are being funny with that?
theres always one clown that comes out with that
its a wonder you didnt put a smiley face after it

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

Nah, he's cool....I think he's been enlightened recently. One down 2 million to go. Fighting off the swamp gas collective is like fighting a zombie hoard. You always have to be on the look out and never assume that you got the last one.

So whats the consensus here? Is it just some sort of rocket launch phenomenon? Why do rocket launches always look so different from one another?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Short on logic.

Short on facts.

Short on evidence.

Long on speculation.

A recipe for willful ignorance.

When you want to believe something bad enough that you are willing to overlook glaring, theory destroying holes, you proudly display shameful ignorance.

Interesting post. Its fun to speculate / pretend. In all seriousness though, Im calling shenanigans. Not alien life.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Interesting story, however without any pictures or proper witness testimonies both sightings are completely irrelevant. As other members have pointed out if these UFO's were 'that' big surely a picture a video or thousands of witness testimonies would prevail. I have no explanation as to what happened but I couldn't imagine a massive UFO not being recorded in some other format - not just a few news reports.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
It reminds me of the one down the Antarctic that was all over the net.....there was a thread here about it, but I'm fairly new and don't know how to find it, sorry.

Did find this about this story though....saw it this morning while I was catching up on news. Reports from airline pilots about the phenomenon too.

shanghaiist.com...

Rainbows
Jane
edit on 25-8-2011 by angelchemuel because: added link

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Okay Okay,,,,, enough.

This missle launch crap is just that......crap. they keep saying these HUGE bubble clouds are missle stages?.. BS.
First of all why are missles just now starting to do this? huh?
Second, so your tellin me the norway spiral was a missle, the image caught by the keck secuity cam was a missle, and now this china incident is also a missle?

give me a break This reeks of cover up 1000 miles away.

Bad governments.....BAD!! go to your rooms, we dont lie in THIS house!!!!

And I have yet to hear an explanation gor thr 4 moving lights in the video from the keck security cam. The video is 10 minutes sped up to only 8 seconds. There are for lights that change there position while the other stars stay still.
edit on 25-8-2011 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

I was wondering: how long in the atmosphere will be seen the explosion of a rocket? Phage's video shows it to be 8 seconds long ( But I guess it is accelerated ) while the witnesses of this China incident say it lasted between 15 to 20 minutes...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
How come there are no pictures if it were 50~100 times larger than the moon, lasted for 20 minutes? Are airline pilots not allowed to carry cellphone on board?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I don't know what the heck that is nor do i speculate...

But i can say that the lack of images maybe because we are talking about CHINA. Meaning communism ... meaning cover up and censorship.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
New one:

What UFO its an spherical arc of light caused by good old vibrations from Tesla ships. The more they goof around with the ship the more people say comet.

Sound vibrations make light the Tesla way for 100+ years now.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexIR
I don't know what the heck that is nor do i speculate...

But i can say that the lack of images maybe because we are talking about CHINA. Meaning communism ... meaning cover up and censorship.

Don't need to be communism. Could be consumerism like the USA. Everyone so busy keeping up with the Joneses they have forgotten to hold their government accountable. Oops!

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
reply to post by Talltexxxan

I was wondering: how long in the atmosphere will be seen the explosion of a rocket? Phage's video shows it to be 8 seconds long ( But I guess it is accelerated ) while the witnesses of this China incident say it lasted between 15 to 20 minutes...

Yes, depending on atmospheric conditions you can see remnants for about that long.

This is a rocket.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
"An anonymous expert from Shanghai UFO Research Center said that the UFO could be the fragment of a satellite launched by Russia two days earlier. "

So out of all things, they believe it's a fragment of a satellite. A fragment that grew in size, and reached 50 miles wide? There's something not right about that logic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join