It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regardless of your opinions of 9/11 , you need to read this.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Air Traffic Controller Says on day of hijackings intercept procedures should have been enacted as normal

This air traffic controller who worked at the Northeast FAA center observed the Standard Operating Procedures concerning hijacked aircraft were not followed on 9/11 allowing the three aircraft to reach their targets unscathed.

A former Boston Center air traffic controller has gone public on his assertion that 9/11 was an inside job and that Donald Rumsfeld and the Pentagon tracked three of the four flights from the point of their hijacking to hitting their targets. In an astounding telephone interview, Robin Hordon claims air traffic controllers have been ignored or silenced to protect the true perpetrators of 9/11.

"On September 11th I'm one of the few people who really within quite a few hours of the whole event taking place just simply knew that it was an inside job, and it wasn't because of the visuals, the collapses, whatever....I knew that it was an inside job I think within about four or five o'clock that afternoon and the reason that I knew is because when those aircraft did collide and then we got the news and information on where the aircraft were and where they went....if they knew where the aircraft were and were talking to them at a certain time then normal protocol is to get fighter jet aircraft up to assist," said Hordon.

So it appears as if between changing the official protocol concerning the shooting down of hijacked aircraft requiring his final approval, as well as tracking all of the hijacked aircraft to their targets, it is readily apparent that Rumsfeld assisted in carrying out the plan from the ground.

www.bcrevolution.ca...
edit on 24-8-2011 by nh_ee because: We are being lied to ...the truth is still being obfuscated.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

that sounds like a stupid question. lol.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
tpg65
====
To get to the real truth, no one knows really where to start, unless one is one of ‘strictly inside’ people. I’ll bet there are many who were a part of this and didn’t even know what part each played, if ever they learned.

The Port Authority wanted to demolish the Trade Towers, but the expense was too high, to be done floor by floor, and a controlled demolition was refused because of all the asbestos in the buildings.

Obviously a group of crooks got together and Larry Silverstein was okayed for the 99 year lease. He had to have known he was ‘buying’ a white elephant and that it’s gut was full of asbestos that would cost fortune to remove. 911 was the enema. The stupid part is that from the time they were built until the early 90s there were no tenants. (One could take this as a plan at least as far back as that, but we know it goes further.)

Finally David Rockefeller took over 5 floors in one tower, in the early ‘90s, and became the first tenant in a building that was partially his idea and targeted for destruction. More tenants, but not many, took up residence in the late ‘90s.

Upon investigating, one is likely to find that many floors were unfinished, and that the high traffic volume came from the underground subway, the Mall and the Windows on the World restaurant, mingled with passers by. When one has reached this point of knowledge, one can see that there were fewer than 110 floors to demolish, likely in each Tower

In spite of this, the towers were kept lit from top to bottom. Someone who checked the SS Death index for Sept 11 found that there were no 2500-3000 people listed as dying that day. There is also a discrepancy in the number of firemen killed. A good start would be to have one family member come forth for each person who died that day, but the possibility exists that the names and faces were phoney and each one had nary a relative.

Nevertheless, those family members who accepted a settlement and signed a waiver are now out of reach from talking about “their loss”.

No one ‘saw’ a 767 fly into the North Tower. What was seen was some flying ‘creature; made up to look like an AA or UA plane, but was really a drone directed into a specific spot in the tower to begin the ball rolling. It blew its way into the building with 3 missiles fired, centre and at two outer wing tips to phoney a large hole, could have carried more explosives, hit more explosive, carried 767 airplane parts, whatever.

The South Tower was a similar trickery, but the plane was large, likely a cargo plane, and in firing it’s missiles, ruptured another side, making a far larger fireball, and was also the ‘nose-out’missile that had to be quickly covered up for the TV tapes.

The pentagon was a smaller plane which fired a missile first, therefore the round hole and then the plane flyover as observed by a witness,

Flight 93 was duplicated. One plane was landed in Cleveland as a hijacked plane, but the other was shot down.

The 767s were switched in mid air while crossing paths and would drop off radar range while radar picked up the substituted drone to do the dirty work. If the 767s, Flights, 11, 77, 175 and 93 carried passengers then they were likely done away with over the Atlantic

The “white” plane was seen at all 4 locations and is suspected of being the one to remotely manoeuvre the drones into the locations as designated. Only Fl 93, might possibly have run out of time and been shot down by US interceptors, but it would be the drone, not the one with the passengers, being held in a NASA lock up in Cleveland.

N.B. These are my notes and my views as seen on TV originally and for the past two years researched on the internet with many bookmarks. Others have researched far longer. I never did plan on solving this. Who Can outside of the top perpetrators? I have a level of feeling that my discoveries make sense, to me, but would welcome input.

I request herewith that “spoor” not refer to my post in any way whatsoever.

edit on 24-8-2011 by canadiansenior70 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by psyop911
reply to post by hooper

that sounds like a stupid question. lol.

I don't know of any other way to clear up a stupid statement.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
It is a fact that the 9/11 commission report claims that an airliner hit the Pentagon feet off the ground at 530 mph.

How is that possible? Is there any evidence that large wing airliners have ever achieved near max speed practically at ground level?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Yep. Its a forum where a few folks can come and act all high and mighty because they think they know how the world functions because of some video a kid made "exposing" the "truths" of 9/11.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
You could begin with a background to CIA Director George Tenet, even by working backwards from the morning of 9/11.

It is not a secret that Tenet had more than speculated that it was OBL who was behind the attacks before he left his breakfast table, did he, or one his men actually say "attack" since there are different quotes on the exact words spoken from those who were present, any way no magic as to the reason why the media was talking about OBL virtually minutes after the strike.

Read the link info in full,

doyoueverwonderblog.wordpress.com...

You will see that Tenet is both incredibly well informed, while at the same time seemed to be incredibly ignorant, if you believe his musings. There is additional material from observers at the breakfast table as well.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by guitarist
reply to post by hooper

So far you've come up with no rebuttal except for hijacker plane, tower read report.

Hell i was across the river in L.I.C and could see it from the street but went to my roof to get a better view to watch and still remember what i saw, heard and smelt and tasted to the soot that covered my car and property.

I heard many explosions that morning before the collapses of the towers and later that afternoon heard more, the booms echoed liked it does on the 4th of July from the fireworks display, the sound travels up the river so did the debris.

And as for the official so called reports, it didn't even come close to adding up, having a mechanical/structural engineering degree those reports were laughable, you'd have to be deaf, dumb, blind and ignorant to buy that story.

11 sec free fall collapse not once but 3 times that day. You couldn't even get odds on that one in Vegas.

Yes jets by the photos and videos hit the buildings. On impact 80% of the fuel went up in the explosion as you can see in the photos that leaves maybe 20% of the fuel actually entering the building to cause the damage stated in those reports, The buildings were designed for an impact of a commercial jet.

No jet or large amount of debris hit building # 7 only small fires yet the building fell the same way. same type of explosions heard and witnessed.

There were explosions many of them before the towers came down and later that afternoon. plenty of witnesses from building workers to cops to fire dept to spectators heard them, i did for one.

Where were you ? where you a eye witness ? or are you taken all your info from MSM and BS reports with minimal 2 week+ investigation that sounded like they were written before hand.

IT should of taken at least 2 to 5 years for the investigation. a normal air crash investigation is months to over a year, not this one and or should i say 2 of them, in this case should of taken even longer with 2 planes all mixed up in the wreckage with the buildings but in an amazingly short amount of time they knew what was what from each plane. AHHHHH OKKKK. don't think so,. Again laughable.

If you remember they removed, hauled away and destroyed all the evidence as fast as they could. Why ? Oh yeah out of respect so they claimed and to rebuild, 10 years later still not finished rebuilding.

Who's responsible ? Good question, By the quick money making endless wars and oil, security contractors, rebuilding contractors and military contracts.
A lot of people/ corporations made a ton of money from day one on this tragedy and still are including the president and vice president, them and their families companies got the golden ring on this one.

From Cheney's stand down order on hi jacking's that came a few moths before to the FBI's lack of concern if there was even any to start with.

I'd rather defend my self in a enemy invasion by our response to the attack or total lack of it. Well after the collapse my wife left Times square on foot and was half way across the Queensboro bridge by the time the 1st F-16 was heading downtown. Why bother at that point if not for appearance of ?? got me on that one. At that point it was a waste of taxpayers dollars.

If you put all the events from before to after the attack a different story is being told not the one shoved down our throats.

If this was a trial the finger would be pointing at the government and their friends who profited, they had just cause and motive for the attack. Money, War and Power and more Money in their pockets. If you want to open another can of worms the creation of the TSA and Homeland Security and what have they done in 10 years nothing except waste more taxpayer's dollars among other things.

So what real evidence do you have ? or are you one of those people who believe everything your told or read and who'd jump off a bridge if you government told you to do so.

PLEASE READ!!!

Hooper and the rest of the debunkers are not some isolated hermits. They hang around ATS for one simple reason to derail anything of the truth in reference to 911. I can't prove if they are part of some payroll or affiliated with the government or even ATS. But its always the same characters(they even use more than one name ) and they do not partake on other unrelated threads. They scavenge solely on 911 threads. Hooper and his boyfriends only have their faith with federal reports to offer ,nothing more. Just like christians or muslims behave with their reports(holy books) .Most debunkers know nothing about construction and others know some ,but they are very witty with there replies. They are very good on frustrating you to the point where you end up giving up.

What I don't understand is why they are aloud to participate . Why? There is proof what all debunkers are preaching are false claims. There is proof all federal reports are lies. Real proof. And still debunkers are aloud to troll and derail as much as they want. Why does ATS allow this on 911 threads and doesn't allow it on other forums . It makes no sense.

So I ask all you truthers to please ignore all debunkers . Ignore them all. Don't respond to anything from them. They only want to derail your focus on the truth.

Once we do that we can really organize all of our data and maybe discover more of the truth.

Again let's try to ignore all debunkers.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by dilly1

Why does ATS allow this on 911 threads and doesn't allow it on other forums . It makes no sense.

It makes perfect sense when one considers this is a controlled site, and the "debunkers" from both isles are an integral part of the site.

Most of these threads involve fake people having fake conversations.

So I ask all you truthers to please ignore all debunkers . Ignore them all. Don't respond to anything from them. They only want to derail your focus on the truth.

They are clearly here to derail conversations, and even if you ignore them, they'll spam the thread with nonsense so it's hard to follow the conversation.

There's really only one explanation why ATS allows their tactics, yet dumps certain topics into a HOAX bin.

Before the advent of TV, radio was the preferred medium for propaganda...and the big psyop for that medium was "War of the Worlds".

www.disclose.tv...

There is a precedence for using media to brainwash citizens. There is nothing crazy about saying they did the same thing on 911 with video as their preferred medium. History has shown TPTB will use the best media available to brainwash the slaves. Today is no different.

edit on 24-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
thx for the post, good point

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I know a big reason conspiracy sounds plausible is that the US government is notoriously corrupt and murderous. But, just becasue there have been conspiracies in the past, it doesn't mean they are still occurring. However, I went looking for answers one day and came up with questions

Seems W was looking for a reason from the start.

Sell the lie with authority, then change the subject to something emotional

The day before

Pentagon Victims

Most were civilian accountants, bookkeepers and budget analysts. 3 Defense Secretary Rumsfeld had announced on the eve of the attack that more than $2 trillion was missing from the Pentagon.

What happened to the van?

The dancing Israelis?

A 4 part series

Where does the pressure come from?

What caused the explosions?

WTC 7?
Michael Hess looking out a window of a calm WTC7 talking to police

Barry Jennings’ story

Doctored video of wtc7 explosions?

Here's the official response

The aftermath? Of note is the 5 minute mark

Stories change

Condoleezza Rice had prior knowledge of 911

So, if Al Qaeda is in Afghanistan, why did we retaliate in Iraq?

Where is the 2nd Bin Laden confession video?

Save me a window seat

Coincidences

Where liberal skeptics really freak out, however, is when they hear about the eerie "coincidences" related to WTC security in the weeks before the 9/11 attacks, "coincidences" greatly underplayed in the corporate media—about the mysterious workmen upgrading the WTC electrical system, laying cable for a company owned by a Skull and Bones fraternity brother of the Bush family; about the unprecedented complete "power down" of the WTC complex the weekend before the attack; about the removal of bomb-sniffing security dogs from the WTC the Thursday before the attacks—dogs who never returned to duty; about the CEO of the company in charge of WTC security being George W's cousin, Wirt Walker, who was also joined on the company's board of directors by Bush's brother, Marvin; about the millions (perhaps billions) of dollars made on unprecedented stock trades in the days right before the attacks, made on companies directly affected by the attacks, by traders whose actions were declared "innocent" and whose identities were kept secret by a 9/11 Commission staff who otherwise judged the source of funding for the 9/11 attacks to be "unimportant," and who worked under the direction of a White House mole secretly communicating with Karl Rove, despite his assurances to the contrary to the Commission's co-chairs.

I’m just looking for answers, so please don’t call me an anti-Semite.

edit on 24-8-2011 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-8-2011 by gentledissident because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I came across this information recently regarding former Pentagon comptroller Dov Zakheim. I am sure it is old news to some, but I was unaware of it and it seems to be yet another odd piece in the whole 9/11 puzzle:

For those of you who don't know who Dov Zakheim is, let me refresh your memory. The ordained rabbi served as comptroller of the Pentagon from May 4, 2001, to March 10, 2004, when he resigned to go to Booz Allen Hamilton, a leading consulting firm. I documented his days before, during and after his Pentagon stint, during which a total of $3.2 trillion went missing from Pentagon coffers, in an article for Online Journal, Following Dov Zakheim and Pentagon trillions to 9-11 and Israel, which you should all read in full. In fact, the second loss of $2.3 trillion was announced on September 10, 2001, by Donald Rumsfeld and the story was buried the next day under the rubble of 9/11.
Dov Zakheim retires from Booz Allen Hamilton

Dov Zakheim was also CEO of a military contractor specializing in some interesting technologies (from the same above link):

More important is that "in 2001 Dov was CEO of SPS International, part of System Planning Corporation, a defense contractor majoring in electronic warfare technologies, including remote-controlled aircraft systems, and the notorious Flight Termination System (FTS) that could hijack even a hijacked plan and land or crash it wherever," including the Twin Trade Towers.

I always make a point of looking at the debunking sites when I come across this type of material to get perspective. I have had to abandon some really juicy information after reading some of the more thoughtful debunkings. In this case the debunking gives a fuller understanding and softens somewhat the issues concerning the "missing" billions, but not so much Dov Zakheim's odd presence in this tragedy or the convenient timing of the disclosures.

Here is 911Myth's take on this: Rumsfeld/ 9/11 and 2.3 trillion
edit on 24-8-2011 by Elbereth because: add

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
umm, i haven't seen your posts on 9/11! but whatever it is, i guess its important and i am really sorry i couldn't help out a little more

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

To ask people on a forum to cooperate is a very good intention but one that leads no where. Fact is people are not interested in truths, they like hollywood truths better, they prefer someones version of the truth that sounds all scary and conspiracy like.

Real truth seekers are not here and never will be, what you will find here are supporters of whatever sounds good to them at the time presented with or without facts.

Maybe you should create a working group web site and make the rules more stringent, cause what you're asking for is not achievable in this forum.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper Its been ten years. You know what is out there, all the reports and trials. They are proven. There is no need to repeat it. On Sept. 11, 2001 nineteen men hijacked 4 American planes, took control and crashed the planes into the World Trade Center towers, the Pentagon and a field in Pennsylvania. Those 19 and those that supported them are responsible for the deaths. End of story.

I would love to know that the OS is the true story. It's no fun having doubts. Please convince me the OS is the real story.

I know there are many who won't begin to have doubts. I've heard from them...

"That would make me crazy unpatriotic and idiotic with no respect for the dead."

"The alternative is too painful to think."

"The conspiracy people are just trying to make a buck off the lives of innocents."

"Islam is a violent religion, so of course they did it."

For some reason, my stupid brain isn't that easy. Could you feel sorry for me and help me out?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by EspyderMan

Real truth seekers are not here and never will be

I disagree.

There are plenty of truth seekers who are not joining the conversations. Truth can be learned by what is not said, as well, and I have faith most folks can read between the lines.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by EspyderMan Fact is people are not interested in truths
Well, there are the OP and me. That's a start.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by gentledissident

Originally posted by EspyderMan Fact is people are not interested in truths
Well, there are the OP and me. That's a start.

I am interested in it as well but see no way of finding it. As much as there may be facts there are theories abound and every one of them cited or used as fact and facts distorted as fiction. Then add in the governments and their truth and it turns into the same debate about whether god exists or not.

It's better to let this lie and remember those who died then to keep rehashing the topic. The truth is out there as they say but it's so diluted now, it can never be retrieved.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
At 9:37:46, American Airlines Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon, traveling at approximately 530 miles per hour.61 All on board, as well as many civilian and military personnel in the building, were killed.

govinfo.library.unt.edu...

61. See NTSB report, "Flight Path Study-American Airlines Flight 77," Feb. 19, 2002;TSA report, "Criminal Acts Against Civil Aviation for 2001," Aug. 20, 2002, p. 41.

govinfo.library.unt.edu...

So, is it possible to land a Boeing airliner at 530 mph ?

What hit the Pentagon hit it feet off the ground and did so at an horizontal plane, there are entry and exit holes. This supposed airliner was as a result traveling at 530 mph feet off the ground, i.e. basically landing. Is this even physically possible? I think this is a very important question.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by EspyderMan
It's better to let this lie and remember those who died then to keep rehashing the topic.
E spy der Man is right. Can we get a mod to delete the 911 forum? Thanks.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join