It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regardless of your opinions of 9/11 , you need to read this.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by hooper
Start with the 9/11 Commission Report.

Oh, you mean the report that has been deemed a "whitewash" and a "failure" by a few Commission members? Why would anybody want to read the report after that?

Make that 6 out of 10 9/11 commissioners. That's more than half. Definitely justification to deem it completely worthless

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65
reply to post by waypastvne

Care to highlight any wreckage in that picture that belongs to a 757 ?

Your drawing is meaningless and speculative . Look at the size of the impact hole . Also where is the damage that would have been caused by 1000's of gallon of aviation fuel ?

Again I conclude that a 757 did not strike the Pentagon .

Boy you are not very observant are you. That piece of debris is in every photo of the punchout hole taken on Sept. 11.

But lets get back to your hole. What is wrong with your hole ? Do you think your hole is to big, or do you think your hole is to small ? Is your hole in the wrong place ? Do you think you shouldn't have a hole, or do you just think your hole looks funny ? What is wrong with your hole ?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Its been ten years. You know what is out there, all the reports and trials. They are proven. There is no need to repeat it. On Sept. 11, 2001 nineteen men hijacked 4 American planes, took control and crashed the planes into the World Trade Center towers, the Pentagon and a field in Pennsylvania. Those 19 and those that supported them are responsible for the deaths. End of story.

Aw, did your mommy read you bedtime stories when you were a kid? "End of Story"? No, it's not End of Story. The only thing proven is that nothing is proven. Your synopsis sounds like that was how it was supposed to play out. That's exactly how they want people to remember it. But there's too many plot holes and unanswered questions. They got away with assassinating JFK, and the country was so naive and shocked, they bought the story. They thought they could pull it off again, but with average people instead of the president this time and with today's special effects, they probably thought they were going to pull it off with such realism that nobody would notice. It would be such an ubelievable spectacle that whatever they said happened, people would mindlessly believe it and go along with it. But it's 10 years later, 2011, and the evidence doesn't support the official story. The aftermath doesn't match the official story. Their explanations do not match the events of that day. The eyewitness accounts don't match the official story. The behavior of the people in the Bush Administration that day and the months afterward was very odd and suspicious. People say we should honor the dead and just let it rest. I disagree. I think the People who were murdered that day would want the truth to be uncovered no matter how many years have gone by. I would be very angry if I died on 9/11 and nobody brought the people who committed this treasonous crime to justice.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

I have one question that should be asked that Ive never seen answered.

Q: Rolls Royce made the plane engines and inside every commercial engine they make there is tracking and diagnostics running 24/7 as information is sent back to Rolls Royce ,every time a engine is in use up to the minute. Where is the information from Rolls Royce showing that these 4 planes were in the air and off course and why wasnt this shared with the millitary within minutes of the planes moving off course from there specified flight planes.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
WELL justa putting some dots together,GOLD FROM WORLD TRADE CENTER on the media very little was said,now everybody is buying gold like crazy,the other day was 40.00usdls,a gram,so theres no brainer,for those who can putt the dots in armony and those who act like FBI agents.10 years after................

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
Its been ten years. You know what is out there, all the reports and trials. They are proven. There is no need to repeat it. On Sept. 11, 2001 nineteen men hijacked 4 American planes, took control and crashed the planes into the World Trade Center towers, the Pentagon and a field in Pennsylvania. Those 19 and those that supported them are responsible for the deaths. End of story.

So 19 men from the desert who we know were terrible pilots with box cutters managed to get past the 50+billion-dollar a year intelligence agencies and crash planes into the WTC and the pentagon. I'm not sure what's more imbecilic the people who told you this sotry or the people who believe it.
edit on 24-8-2011 by Haxsaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatScot
Q: Rolls Royce made the plane engines and inside every commercial engine they make there is tracking and diagnostics running 24/7 as information is sent back to Rolls Royce ,every time a engine is in use up to the minute.

Care to provide a valid source from Rolls Royce for that silly claim?

Where is the information from Rolls Royce showing that these 4 planes were in the air and off course and why wasnt this shared with the millitary within minutes of the planes moving off course from there specified flight planes.

because that is just a silly conspiracy theory...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by tpg65
Here is proof that a 757 did NOT strike the Pentagon

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/01b5c18d05f6.jpg[/atsimg]

Now , what are the implications of this ?
The official story is that an hijacked boeing 757 was flown into the pentagon.
The picture above shows that it was not the case .
So the official story must be a lie and we must assume that the official story of the rest of the events of that day is also a lie .

This is not bias ....This is common sense

I am no longer going to sit on the fence . I call foul to TPTB .

There is a large chunk of 757 debris in that photo.

So how does that picture prove that a 757 did not hit the pentagon. Please be specific.

I will provide you with a drawing showing where the plane impacted and the location of that hole.

Do you think that hole is to big, to small, not in the right place ? What exactly is your claim ? What is the evidence to back up your claim ?

I like how in this drawing of the plane that hit the Pentagon, they draw it with the wings inside the Pentagon. There was a round hole outside the Pentagon. How would the wings get inside? Maybe they bent at the elbows and slipped in then expanded again inside the Pentagon. Yes! That's how it happened. Wrong. The wings would have been left outside considering the round entry hole. I don't believe that they would have disintegrated either. They use "disintegration" too much to explain many of the days events. So much disintegration on one day. What part of the plane was solid enough to go through the reinforced concrete walls to make that tiny exit hole in the E Ring? Certainly not the aluminum nose of the plane.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Bush attempted to put Kissinger, one of the most corrupt zionist jews walking the earth in charge of the 911 investigation until it was realised he wouldnt even discolse his client list. bahahahah. Let's hear wht Kissinger himself said in 1991.

"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will pledge with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the "Unknown". When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."

Not sure there is any hope for some sheeple

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerimar65
What part of the plane was solid enough to go through the reinforced concrete walls to make that tiny exit hole in the E Ring? Certainly not the aluminum nose of the plane.

Truthers are the only people who claim that was made by the nosecone....

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Listen I seen this on a bbc doc about the company about a year ago here is just 1 search that ive got back and if anyone can find the doc and post it thanks but ill look for it myself too.

monitoring systems Rolls Royce

This is just some off site content.

The aim of a monitoring system is to maximise reliability and availability. A monitoring system will not stop a system from malfunctioning, but will log system data from which system characteristics can be deduced. This provides our customers with advanced data on the status of their system and data to plan maintenance schedules around.

The monitoring system collects data from all over the system and provides feedback at a specific location, this location can either be the control room on a ship or the control room on land receiving feedback signals from a fleet of aircraft, which are currently flying, or the generator set situated in on an oilrig.

The monitoring systems provides us with the freedom of knowing what our system is doing, how well it is doing it and will help predict how it will react next time we run it.

Rolls-Royce is improving its capability continuously to improve its monitoring capability and providing its customers with a higher level of in-service support.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

I agree, I've seen plenty of threads about 9/11 and oh the arguments that come from it.

We're all smart, capable minds here. We should all work together to find out the truth, not only about what happened that day, but also what else is going on.

Although you do have to agree, the occasional debate here and there is wonderfully exciting.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Watch this and tell me im lying or a conspiracy nut now.

would you like me to do any more research for you or is this sufficient
edit on 24-8-2011 by GreatScot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

Hi
What about all the eye-witnesses who saw a plane hit the pentagon?
They can't all be lying can they?
This is the reason I believe a plane hit the pentagon (that and the wreckage found at the pentagon).

I do have issues with 9/11, I believe there was a conspiracy, but after the event.
I believe the government are culpable in covering up the fact that they had foreknowledge of the attack and could have prevented it.
I believe it may have been allowed to happen so as to further that specific governments interests. e.g the patriot act, the new american century etc....
I also believe it was used as a reason to invade Iraq and get their oil, when they knew Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11.

But I do not belive it was planned by the government themselves.

I also have some issues about the conspiracy theories. Ones which have always bugged me. I would appreciate some feedback on them if possible.
They are:
1. If what hit the towers were not the pasenger planes that are said to have done so, for instance, if infact they were drones, missiles or a non passenger plane...
What happened to the people on the passenger planes?
I am assuming that the people on the planes would have to be killed (or disappeared at best).
Who killed them? Who would do that?

and
2. I don't believe it was a conspiracy because if it was and it ever came out, it would be the end of the U.S government as we know it. There would be a revolution. I cannot see any government risking that. Why would they risk it? The amount of people that would have to be involved would surely mean the plot being exposed? If it was revealed that a government planned and carried out an operation that deliberately killed 3000 of it's own citizens, there would be absolute chaos.

Anyway, I do like the 9/11 conspiracies but for my mind they are little far fetched when compared with the evidence presented.

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
How bout starting from the basic facts that CAN be proven, and moving on from there???

Such as:-

1. Over 3000 people were killed on the fateful day.
2. 2 wars were started because of those actions
3. At least several hundred thousand people have been killed because of these wars, including Iraqi's (whether civilians or fighters/insurgents/soldiers), Allied Soldiers, other enemy combatants (Pakistani, Afghani, Chechen etc.).
4. Actions of certain individuals on the day, i.e. Bush, Cheney etc, were rather questionable.
5. There were reasons, on BOTH sides (US and supposed terrorists), for the attacks to happen (US - a reason to take out OBL and Saddam Hussein, supposed terrorists because of their "religious convictions" calling for the West to be taken down).

So where do we go from here?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by zerimar65

It didn't exit the 'E' ring. It was the 'C' ring.

The only reinforced wall was the 'street' side. All the rest were 2 layers of standard sized brick and plaster.

We have cars with drunk drivers going through walls like the latter much less a plane at 300 mph.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by GreatScot
Listen I seen this on a bbc doc about the company about a year ago here is just 1 search that ive got back and if anyone can find the doc and post it thanks but ill look for it myself too

nothing there about tracking the location.... also care to show that all the aircraft had that system fitted?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
As someone who doesn't believe the official story at all, I'm shocked and ashamed of the "facts" you guys are peddling around.

Remember, I'm a "truther"

building 7 DIDN'T collapse at free fall, it started at free fall and slowed slightly, close, but no cigar (still controlled demolition IMO but you can't just make up facts and pretend you researched it, you obviously didn't)

There is ample evidence to suggest a passenger jet hit the pentagon. There, regardless of what you guys are saying, were various pieces of aircraft debris scattered around as shown in video and still images.

The story of the "bank of nova scotia gold" being lost or stolen is a complete fabrication, yes, at one time they had gold stored in the vaults there, nothing was looted" according to the Bank itself, and I'd think they would have every reason to say otherwise, as insurance on gold bars must pay out nicely.

10 years on, if you still believe the official version, you will always. simple as that.

both sides have too much invested to just flip at this point. I personally can't fathom how anyone could research this, honestly research this, and not think something stinks.

Inside job? To an extent for this to happen someone somewhere in the right position was involved, who, how many, and where is up for grabs. I've clearly expressed MY opinion on this is various threads and I'm actually surprised it's not been mentioned here. Plenty of circumstantial evidence to support an investigation into a certain countries Intelligence agency.

Np planes is disinformation. If you want to discuss no plane at the pentagon, you at least have a bit of room. They refuse to release any video that clearly shows what happened, so discuss away. As for the twin towers, no, i'm sorry, no magic live cgi fakery was used.

honestly, do you guys claiming this have even a basic understanding of layer masking, 3d animation, camera matching and hdr lighting? Something as "simple" as placing a jet, realistically, into a scene takes hours if not days. This is not something that can just be done live over cameras that move because some of them are shoulder mounted. People saw those planes, heard those planes, and died on those planes. There is zero evidence to support the theory no planes were there, and about a million pieces of evidence to support they were there.

Nano-thermite residue was found in several independently gathered and tested samples. There is no reason for this to be there. At least 1 video shows molten material pouring out the side of one of the towers, before it has collapsed, showing characteristics of a thermite reaction. Thermite can be modified to indeed have explosive force as well as direct cutting force.

Melted steal beams in the rubble show characteristics of a thermite reaction, showing melted steel that looks like melted butter, steel beams turned into swiss cheese with razor sharp edges. The FDNY and NYPD, in audio and on video reported both: Limited fires in the two towers and building 7, and explosions preceding the collapse.

But, as usual, all of this doesn't mean anything because those who read it already know it, those who skimmed it already discounted all of this.

If you want facts I suggest you visit Architects and Engineers for 911 truth, as well as pilots for 911 truth. And no, I really don't care what you think of Richard Gage, build him up as a straw man all you want, he's merely a figurehead for THOUSANDS of architects and engineers who refused to modify the laws of physics to fit the NIST report.

This thread is nothing more than the rest of them, back slapping for those of us "smart" enough to see through this crap, and a sounding board for those who disagree. g

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

of course. when you have a massive jet flying 500mph+ just a few feet off
the ground in a straight line, it's normal that it hits the first floor of a highly
secured (supposedly) government building. i mean, why not diving the aeroplane
directly into the roof of teh building? silly terrorists schmerrorists with their fancy
maneuvering and aeroplane-wings-and-engines-folding parking techniques. oh, and
they hit the accountingses. well now "that" was just pure coincidence. i mean, just
yesterday donnie was saying how they cant' track 3,2 gazillion dollars and...

oh, and don't you forget about the amazing pentalawn. that # is indestructible.
word, son. and, apparently, the radars were # all that morning. that too, being
a pure coincidence.

shilling the shills and sheeping the sheeple. it's kind of fun.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

you didnt watch the four parts, yes the aircrafts had them fitted its common practice for Engines they track every plane in the sky with Rolls Royce collecting the data at there HQ and they report this to aviation authoritys via a network that is linked to every tower in the world.

This info isnt new they dont hide it they dont deny it its just plane old fact that Rolls Royce carry out this procedure, these types of procedures are common practice and im quite shocked that you troll your way back and forth trying to debunk or deflect FACT over Opinion,

I dont buy the whole conspiracy angle but also find it hard to swollow the goverments outline of events.

I dont think that Bush and co sat down and planned it all but I could be wrong. Untill I hear the real truth ill never know and neither will you.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join