It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regardless of your opinions of 9/11 , you need to read this.

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by pteridine

As you may have noticed, there are no images of the much smaller missiles striking the towers.

Your questions about my hypothesis are irrelevant. For the topic at hand, what you're evading is to explain how your hypothesis fits the damage.

The damage you refuse to address is the proof.

I repeat the question again, how does the damage on the left side of the columns support a wing which would have caused the damage to the right side?

My questions are relevant because there is no evidence for anything BUT the planes striking the towers. Any damage done must have been done by the planes. The way the columns are bent/dented/sheared is the result of complex impact dynamics; when the fuselage decellerated, what did the wings do? Did the plane yaw, did the wings bend, or is your dent analysis in error because of the photo? The bottom line is that the planes were the only things seen to strike the towers hence, until there is evidence of other projectiles, they must have caused the damage. You'll need more than questionable "dent analysis" to say that the planes weren't there and missiles were.
Here is the MIT paper that you don't like: web.mit.edu...

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

My questions are relevant because there is no evidence for anything BUT the planes striking the towers.

In your own words, tell me how these dents were caused by a plane, or even better, provide your own pictures...hell any of your own work would be appreciated. You can even use big words.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3884722677ae.jpg[/atsimg]

With 35 degree swept back wings, the wing would have struck on the opposite side of the dented columns first.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c9373c280b90.jpg[/atsimg]

Your claim is they did cause the damage, and the evidence is so strong all I need to do is read about MIT's Machete Winged Aircraft. That pathetic MIT paper again. You are a glutton for punishment.

Here's the link to my responses to your MIT paper, for anyone who cares.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, about the plane and your explanation of your claim that the wings struck in a left-right motion, when we all saw them go straight into the building on the TV...annnnd...

Go.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451

My questions are relevant because there is no evidence for anything BUT the planes striking the towers.

Now, about the plane and your explanation of your claim that the wings struck in a left-right motion, when we all saw them go straight into the building on the TV...annnnd...

Go.

...the plane cut through the outer columns, vaporizing its fuel. The fuel ignited; most burned off in the fireball but some was scattered and started fires elsewhere. No one witnessed or recorded any other projectiles, so the missile theory is just that; lacking any evidence. No missile parts were found and no HE explosions were seen. The only possible cause for the damage is the aircraft. Some do not believe that an aluminum, steel, and titanium structure could breach the columns and try to deny the possibility but they have no understanding of physics and material science and don't know what they don't know.

How's that?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

I didn't stutter professor. "In your own words, tell me how these dents were caused by a plane"

Dents to the left, swept-wings to the right, here I am...

I'm with you man, I'm trying to come up with a good excuse for the dents on the left of the column and not the right.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
well i can see this thread is going well.....exactly as the OP had hoped i am sure.

now to the OP.....I understand where you are coming from....and this type of approach has been taken before....but i must and the simple diversity of people involved will make it near impossible....you will have the six debunkers coming and and nit pick singular points and beat them to death without once looking at the whole picture...it would be very clever to discuss the what we know and the speculative bits like adults.....have you heard the song by supertramp....dreamer....nothing but a dreamer....rasie your hands in the air.

proof...hmmm....proof absolute proof is hard to come by...as when one presents proof their character gets ripped to shreds.....

then you have people who just believe the government that there were actaully 19 dudes who succesfullly hijacked four jets on one day so well co ordinated not even a miltary operation would run so smooth with out in help on the ground with intel and moles ....

yes you the proof is more like the the facts of what did not occur......the buildings did not collapse without help.

now the deception has worked a treat...and also people do not seem to realise the bigger picture....the old saying...Divide and conquer.....well guess what....the division is very great....and it is a shame as it now hides all logic.

so step back and let the thread roll m8

you see now when i present on 9/11 i present to the peanut gallery....the folks on the side line....and i engage the arguments full on now...as it...is the people on the bench looking in that matter.....showing that building did not fall just because planes stuck them and these supposed extremely hot fires brought down 3 steel framed buildings with central cores is rubbish,

but just a bit of advice...is yet annother generalised thread need....IMHO not really.....thread that focus on points seems to be better for discussing 9/11 then a particular point can be hashed out with directed response i find.

anyhow good luck.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Veilwalker
I think these guys here..www.ae911truth.org... have the science of 9/11 down pat. reading a lot of amateur, uninformed theorycrafting in this thread. you're quibbling over details, when the big picture is what's important. I've been to WTC countless times before 9/11. no airplane could make them fall in their own footprint at freefall speed; certainly not 7WTC, which wasn't hit by an airplane, yet it fell just like 1&2 WTC. honestly, you don't need a degree in physics to know the OS stinks. whether it's the USAF stand-down, or all the reports from firefighters on-scene of bombs in the building, if you're still running around the internet spouting the OS as gospel, you're a paid shill(my first guess) or you think the earth is flat
OS is nonsense. everyone knows it, even if most are afraid to say so. I'll be here in NY for the 10th anniversary..I'll be thinking of the people we lost, and I'll be thinking, long and hard, about the people who did it. news flash: it wasn't OBL, or "alquaida". it was rogue elements in our own government, in collaboration with mossad. a false flag brought to you by our "best friend" israel, to keep us in line. well, israel, the world knows what you did. and there will come a time of reckoning...you can count on that.

Americans, once roused, are the fiercest warriors on the planet. god help everyone involved with doing 9/11, cause god is the only one who CAN help you..

edit on 2-9-2011 by Veilwalker because: (no reason given)

Well, I would put the blame on the leadership of the Jews, with Israel being just their flunkie country, who also control most of the major media, banks, big Biz like Big pharma and big oil and have many dual-citizenship flunkies in our high government offices working for them, not America. I would say they are very uber-national. They think themselves above all the rest of us puny humans.

And yes, why do you think pretty much ALL the major religions of the world teach 'peace', make love not war, turn the other cheek or however they might put it? Because HUMANITY in general is very good at making our enemies pay if we get angry enough, but currently, America most of all. Even with the huge 'dumbing america down' program TPTB have been running on us since the early 50's, we are still the most creative (therefore dangerous) people in the world.

edit on 2-9-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

Good job, Yankee! I have to totally admire your determination and fortitude in dealing with these obviously paid shills. You have my total respect! I just run out of time, and interest when it's obvious I am dealing with people who are just spouting the party line for no reason other than it is the party line and they are obviously doing it for reasons other than they believe it.

It is so glaringly obvious that so much about the OS of that day is pure fabrication. No plane wreckage at the pentagon or the field in Shanksville, demolition quality collapse, dropping straight down, of the buildings of WTC, building 7 going down just as neatly but only burning on one end, not to mention Mayor whatshisface saying they decided to pull the building, the fireman and tapes of their conversations about hearing bombs go off and you can hear them going off in the background and so on. Oh sooooooooo many things, and all the shills say is basically "no, they didn't because the OS said they didn't".

And I love how they misinterpreted my last statement of how I wasn't wise enough to resist beating a dead horse.

What I meant was that I often can't resist repeating what I believe when someone keeps saying "No, they didn't" because I had a retarded brother who often sounded just them, minus the big words. No matter what I said, or what proof I brought to the table, he would keep saying, "No, they didn't" or the equivalent there of. So there is a bit of a hook for me.

But of course, they twisted it to say that *I* said I wasn't wise. Out of context and very deliberately misinterpreted. Yellow journalism at it's finest! Of course I am wise.
Wiser than them, for sure! Of course, that doesn't take much. Anyone who would sell out his own people to some foreign interests who want to take over the country isn't in the least 'wise'. Traitors, yes---wise, absolutely not.

And then misinterpreting the 'dead horse' too... I think it was quite clear that the dead horse I couldn't resist beating was trying to change a what appears to be a paid shills mind about what he or she is being paid to say. So not going to happen, as you see playing out in this thread again and again. They are not being paid to concern themselves with the truth---they are being paid to deny anything that isn't the OS and belittle others who won't sell out their country; they are obviously not being paid to change their minds about the real story behind 9-11.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

This is a youtube link to a documentary called "defamation" www.youtube.com...

its 90 mins of pure win..an israeli director explores anti-semitism in a unique way..very insightful.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Veilwalker
This is a youtube link to a documentary called "defamation" www.youtube.com...

its 90 mins of pure win..an israeli director explores anti-semitism in a unique way..very insightful.

I'll check it out. Thanks for the link, Veilwalker.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

You have no idea of the dynamics of the crash. You have no evidence of anything else striking the towers. It had to be the plane making the dents.
If you like missiles, show how the flight envelope and warhead could produce the results shown.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

And then misinterpreting the 'dead horse' too... I think it was quite clear that the dead horse I couldn't resist beating was trying to change a what appears to be a paid shills mind about what he or she is being paid to say. So not going to happen, as you see playing out in this thread again and again. They are not being paid to concern themselves with the truth---they are being paid to deny anything that isn't the OS and belittle others who won't sell out their country; they are obviously not being paid to change their minds about the real story behind 9-11.

So you'r back to beat your dead horse some more. In case you haven't noticed, the debate is over. Your team lost.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by DragonriderGal

So you'r back to beat your dead horse some more. In case you haven't noticed, the debate is over. Your team lost.

Huh. Didn't look that way to me. I think Yankee has beaten you all into submission.. at least as much as any one of you (who is being paid to be a party liner) here can be beaten.

edit on 3-9-2011 by DragonriderGal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine

You have no idea of the dynamics of the crash. You have no evidence of anything else striking the towers. It had to be the plane making the dents.
If you like missiles, show how the flight envelope and warhead could produce the results shown.

I can't believe you're still spouting off. More proof you're just a bot with a script.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DragonriderGal

Thanks for the support.

Of all the fractured personalities on these boards, I have a special place in my heart for pteridine.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
so just looking at the few previous posts, dent analysis and photos...I'm seeing what, to me, looks like plane damage.

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
A Note To All Paid Shills, And Everyone Else, Too

Genuine shills use name-calling and other tactics to disrupt discussion and drive threads off topic.

Their most common tactic: calling other people shills.

How do we deal with it? We post ban or permanently ban members who indulge in this and other forms of trollery.

So let's please avoid being mistaken for shills or trolls by staying on topic, being polite and avoiding the need for moderators to intervene.

Thanks.

Trolling, And What To Do About It

Ad Hominem Attacks And You

edit on 9/3/2011 by Majic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by amazing

Okay, I'll bite.

How so? The nose of the jet would have struck first, with the wings striking in a wedge motion, sawing from the inside of the gash out. This makes it impossible for the dents on the left side of the columns to be there without having worse damage on the right side.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6c1b6fc7942b.jpg[/atsimg]

Here they are zoomed in:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c826bdabfb8f.jpg[/atsimg]

I think you'll agree that even if the wings could do what they claimed they did, their shape would have necessitated striking the right side of the column before any damage to the left could occur.

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46 >>

join