It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regardless of your opinions of 9/11 , you need to read this.

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

There is also no reason to overvalue the videos on youtube. Nice try at avoiding the questions but you haven't yet shown that there was no resistance to collapse or shown any evidence for demolition.

I'm still waiting for you to explain how a jet wing can cut columns that a missile cannot.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by galdur
Even NIST admits that the south tower fell down to earth virtually without resistance. It´s a matter of historical fact.

These things are recorded, if you wanna refute them then do it at the source.

There is no need to refute anything. "Virtually without" does not mean "no" resistance. "Virtually without" could mean that the truss bolts could not delay the collapse by much once it got started and doesn't imply demolition.

I am glad that you quote from and accept the NIST report as it is far better than any conspiracy theory.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

I'm waiting for you to show that the terminal guidance system and flight envelopes of the misiles you claim to have been used can execute a time-on-target attack that would cleverly produce the outline of an aircraft cutting through the exterior columns.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451

You're a parody of yourself professor.

At first, I thought that you were writing a parody but then it became apparent that you were serious about blaming missiles. The contrived silliness of your theories requires that one suspend reality to accept any of your points.

What is amusing is that you claim the vestigal wings of the missile can cut the columns but a jetliner can't. You should really think before you write.

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine

You're a parody of yourself professor.

At first, I thought that you were writing a parody but then it became apparent that you were serious about blaming missiles. The contrived silliness of your theories requires that one suspend reality to accept any of your points.

What is amusing is that you claim the vestigal wings of the missile can cut the columns but a jetliner can't. You should really think before you write.

What's amusing is watching you writhe and squirm to avoid explaining how a plane can better account for dents on the left side of the columns, when they should have been on the right.

The claim is a jet caused the damage. I have shown below how it could not have caused the damage. Therefore, it's your move to explain better how it DID cause it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a2ef4ccd325f.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3884722677ae.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/117fe6565b66.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirClem

Yankee,
The planes that hit the towers had VESTIGAL wings.
This is an important clue....you should thank Pteridine the Magnificent.

I just about choked on my Taco reading that.

He's magnificent indeed.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I think these guys here..www.ae911truth.org... have the science of 9/11 down pat. reading a lot of amateur, uninformed theorycrafting in this thread. you're quibbling over details, when the big picture is what's important. I've been to WTC countless times before 9/11. no airplane could make them fall in their own footprint at freefall speed; certainly not 7WTC, which wasn't hit by an airplane, yet it fell just like 1&2 WTC. honestly, you don't need a degree in physics to know the OS stinks. whether it's the USAF stand-down, or all the reports from firefighters on-scene of bombs in the building, if you're still running around the internet spouting the OS as gospel, you're a paid shill(my first guess) or you think the earth is flat
OS is nonsense. everyone knows it, even if most are afraid to say so. I'll be here in NY for the 10th anniversary..I'll be thinking of the people we lost, and I'll be thinking, long and hard, about the people who did it. news flash: it wasn't OBL, or "alquaida". it was rogue elements in our own government, in collaboration with mossad. a false flag brought to you by our "best friend" israel, to keep us in line. well, israel, the world knows what you did. and there will come a time of reckoning...you can count on that.

Americans, once roused, are the fiercest warriors on the planet. god help everyone involved with doing 9/11, cause god is the only one who CAN help you..

edit on 2-9-2011 by Veilwalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Yankee,

He's magnificent indeed.

Let go of your Taco long enough to explain how those magic missiles punched airplane shaped holes in the WTC towers. This is really a theory right up there with Judy Woods' DEW theory. Given your fixation with dent locations, you and your acolyte should consider employment in the auto insurance industry. Dents to the left of them, dents to the right...Tennyson would be pleased.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine

Yankee,

He's magnificent indeed.

Let go of your Taco long enough to explain how those magic missiles punched airplane shaped holes in the WTC towers. This is really a theory right up there with Judy Woods' DEW theory. Given your fixation with dent locations, you and your acolyte should consider employment in the auto insurance industry. Dents to the left of them, dents to the right...Tennyson would be pleased.

I think the readers are clear on who is being difficult here. I have provided plenty of links and images to explain my position. We are all waiting for reciprocity from you to support your position. Evidently your idea of collaboration is to say "no it isn't".

Just in case the readers missed it the first forty times you asked for it, here's the link which explains how missiles can better account for the damage than a jet.

letsrollforums.com...

A plane caused impossible damage, this is your claim. It is an extraordinary claim, therefore it requires extraordinary proof...at least in the real world, but on ATS, not so much.

You are welcome to dismiss my argument with a wave of your hand, but hopefully the readers are more astute and able to think more critically than Pteridine the Magnificent.

edit on 2-9-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
i've noticed that the same people who believe the OS, are the same people who are loyal to israel and will fight tooth and nail for israel on the threads that are saying anything bad about israel.....just an observation....maybe someone can put two and two together......

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder
i've noticed that the same people who believe the OS, are the same people who are loyal to israel and will fight tooth and nail for israel on the threads that are saying anything bad about israel.....just an observation....maybe someone can put two and two together......

Yes, the people that "believe the OS" are reasonable human beings that tend to defend others from hate filled attacks. There's your 2 + 2.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Yes, the people that "believe the OS" are reasonable human beings that tend to defend others from hate filled attacks. There's your 2 + 2.

thank you for agreeing with me on that one...it puts the whole scheme into perspective now....

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

thank you for agreeing with me on that one...it puts the whole scheme into perspective now....

And exactly what is that "perspective"? From your perspective does not agreeing with folks that blame Israel tell you something you need to know?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

it speaks volumes....that's all i need to know, have a nice day.....

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I think the readers are clear on who is being difficult here. I have provided plenty of links and images to explain my position. We are all waiting for reciprocity from you to support your position. Evidently your idea of collaboration is to say "no it isn't".

A plane caused impossible damage, this is your claim. It is an extraordinary claim, therefore it requires extraordinary proof...at least in the real world, but on ATS, not so much.

You are welcome to dismiss my argument with a wave of your hand, but hopefully the readers are more astute and able to think more critically than Pteridine the Magnificent.

Another no-plane theory. You want images? Check any videos of the attack and look for airliners striking the towers. As you may have noticed, there are no images of the much smaller missiles striking the towers. Maybe they were invisible missiles.
You claim that the damage was 'impossible' for aircraft but have no evidence for any other explanation. You claim that your ridiculous dent analysis eliminates the aircraft impacts captured on video. You believe that missiles with non-directional warheads can cut the columns in the shape of an airliner.
Readers do not have to think more critically than me to dismiss your arguments. Why don't you ask who on this thread supports a no-plane theory?

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Oy vey! Define the OS, if you can, before you make statements about people. I don't post in threads about Israel and don't fight for Israel, so you might be in error.
אתה אידיוט

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by pteridine

As you may have noticed, there are no images of the much smaller missiles striking the towers.

Your questions about my hypothesis are irrelevant. For the topic at hand, what you're evading is to explain how your hypothesis fits the damage.

The damage you refuse to address is the proof.

I repeat the question again, how does the damage on the left side of the columns support a wing which would have caused the damage to the right side?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/27b7cd4f9e6b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a2ef4ccd325f.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3884722677ae.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c9373c280b90.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/117fe6565b66.jpg[/atsimg]

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46 >>

join