It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regardless of your opinions of 9/11 , you need to read this.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Not to put too finer point on it, but if you won't or cannot answer or refute to a logical degree the points raised, what make you think you deserve an answer yourself?

They can't answer with anything definitive, because doing so would move the conversation along towards a logical conclusion, so they blow the conversation apart, or swarm the threads with nonsense, or name-call to get our goats, and then poof-

they're gone.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by spikey

Not to put too finer point on it, but if you won't or cannot answer or refute to a logical degree the points raised, what make you think you deserve an answer yourself?

They can't answer with anything definitive, because doing so would move the conversation along towards a logical conclusion, so they blow the conversation apart, or swarm the threads with nonsense, or name-call to get our goats, and then poof-

they're gone.

Quite so.

Things haven't changed around here then, same as it ever was.

One of the main reasons i stayed away for a while, which is playing up to their game of course, but still...no progress is no progress, and i got tired of the bruises banging my head against the proverbial.

Cheers.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by patternfinder

what happened to the 47 steel vertical columns that just fell in on themselves?

The stood for wail after the collapse, then failed at the joints, as can be seen in the videos.

The question was:

How long does it take to shear these off the walls.?

i can tell you that i don't know where you got that picture from or where it was taken, so it really isn't an important issue to me...i've installed wiring throughout plenty of multlevel buildings that were just being built and i can tell you there is much more involved than those brackets that are holding the building up...i'm assuming that's what you're getting at....now, if that was the only thing holding the building up, i think the correct direction would be to find out how many of those brackets are used then ask how long it would take to sheer all of them all the way around the building.....that would be the correct thing to do instead of asking how long it would take to sheer just one of them....it's kind of like thread theory lol, you can break easily one strand of thread, but it's not so easy to break 10 strands of thread....

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

I'm fully prepared to admit i could be wrong on this, and i'm sure someone will correct me if i am, but that bracket look like it's only holding up an air conditioning duct to me...it doesn't look like anything structural at all.

It's fire proofed, but looking behind it, looks like a square air con duct.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Master Shen long

"On Sept. 11, 2001 nineteen men hijacked 4 American planes, took control and crashed the planes into the World Trade Center towers, the Pentagon and a field in Pennsylvania. Those 19 and those that supported them are responsible for the deaths. End of story."

Can you prove that?Do you believe everything your tv tells you?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

"On Sept. 11, 2001 nineteen men hijacked 4 American planes, took control and crashed the planes into the World Trade Center towers, the Pentagon and a field in Pennsylvania. Those 19 and those that supported them are responsible for the deaths. End of story."

Can you prove that?Do you believe everything your tv tells you?

Oh c'mon now. The least you can do is give the person credit for being able to copy and paste - which for some people is quite the accomplishment.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

They want to cause arguments so the mods will close the thread down.So instead of proving 19 Arabs pulled off 9/11,they would rather call the truthers idiots instead.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

you know what I see when I see that picture?

The American flags...reminds me of the Apollo shots with the flag highlighted.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

you know what I see when I see that picture? The American flags...reminds me of the Apollo shots with the flag highlighted.

Yeah, let's not forget our little American flags while we go out on this vital search and rescue mission, because we all know that American flags are key to saving lives during such a disaster.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

I'm fully prepared to admit i could be wrong on this, and i'm sure someone will correct me if i am, but that bracket look like it's only holding up an air conditioning duct to me...it doesn't look like anything structural at all.

No - see those pieces of steel that are at an angle? Those are the diagonal for the floor trusses. Go to the NIST report and look at the diagrams.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey

ha ha, it very well could be!!!! he's trying to pull one of those tricks where he pulls a random picture of something in the hopes that we will automagically assume that it's the trade center building that we are looking at, therefore derailing.....

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

if that was the only thing holding the building up, i

No that was the only thing holding the floors up. It's called a truss seat. And they are missing from almost all of the columns.

This is evidence of a pancake collapse. It is not evidence of a controlled demolition.

edit on 25-8-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

you know what I see when I see that picture?

The American flags...reminds me of the Apollo shots with the flag highlighted.

good point and where do you think they got those jump suits in such short notice that say "collapse rescue team"

i didn't know they had their own collapse rescue team!!!!!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

doesn't look like the ones in the picture....but i'll tell you, i see that the ones that you're talking about are on the outside frame, which means that the 47 steel vertical columns were falling in on themselves and pulling the floors with them, therefore sheering those brackets off of the outside panels.....i appreciate you helping me out on that one darling.....
edit on 25-8-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

good point and where do you think they got those jump suits in such short notice that say "collapse rescue team" i didn't know they had their own collapse rescue team!!!!!

On top of that, a collapse rescue team from Maryland, even though the collapse happened in Virginia. Those guys are fast.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by SphinxMontreal

good point and where do you think they got those jump suits in such short notice that say "collapse rescue team" i didn't know they had their own collapse rescue team!!!!!

On top of that, a collapse rescue team from Maryland, even though the collapse happened in Virginia. Those guys are fast.

wow, i bet they don't get much business at all...when 9/11 happened they were like "hot damn!!!! ethel get yer jumpsuit on, we got ourselves some collapses goin on!!!!!"

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

you know what I see when I see that picture? The American flags...reminds me of the Apollo shots with the flag highlighted.

Yeah, let's not forget our little American flags while we go out on this vital search and rescue mission, because we all know that American flags are key to saving lives during such a disaster.

I think the message of this thread was to try to work together. It doesn't sound like you have your heart in this.

My point was it looks like a staged shot. The wheel size is wrong for a reason; confusion, and to give the truth movement something to talk about.

The American flags, the brave men in their jumpsuits on their "vital search and rescue" mission are the message, but the image can only be trusted as far as you can trust the men who said these things:

In the second half of the 20th century, the burgeoning American media was co-opted by something called Operation Mockingbird, the CIA's subversion of the free press in America. Frank Wisner, who ran the project in the 1940s and 1950s for the Agency, once famously said that the American media was like his own "...personal Wurlitzer; I can play any tune I want on it and America will follow along."

In the 1970s, CIA director William Colby admitted, "The CIA owns assets at every major media outlet in America, TV networks, newspapers, publishing houses, and magazines."

In a 1977 Rolling Stone article, Carl Bernstein estimated that there were hundreds, perhaps thousands, of CIA-friendly assets at all the major TV networks, newspapers and periodicals in America.

We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director (from first staff meeting in 1981)

Propagandists will often appeal to emotion rather than reason.
edit on 25-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I think the message of this thread was to try to work together. It doesn't sound like you have your heart in this.

My point was it looks like a staged shot. The wheel size is wrong for a reason; confusion, and to give the truth movement something to talk about.

The American flags, the brave men in their jumpsuits on their "vital search and rescue" mission are the message, but the image can only be trusted as far as you can trust the men who said these things:

In the second half of the 20th century, the burgeoning American media was co-opted by something called Operation Mockingbird, the CIA's subversion of the free press in America. Frank Wisner, who ran the project in the 1940s and 1950s for the Agency, once famously said that the American media was like his own "...personal Wurlitzer; I can play any tune I want on it and America will follow along."

In the 1970s, CIA director William Colby admitted, "The CIA owns assets at every major media outlet in America, TV networks, newspapers, publishing houses, and magazines."

In a 1977 Rolling Stone article, Carl Bernstein estimated that there were hundreds, perhaps thousands, of CIA-friendly assets at all the major TV networks, newspapers and periodicals in America.

We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false. -- William Casey, CIA Director (from first staff meeting in 1981)

he's on our side yank, he was making fun of them for wearing the american flags to get the "desired effect"

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

he's on our side yank, he was making fun of them for wearing the american flags to get the "desired effect"

Oh FFS!

I'm so sorry.

Friendly fire...sheesh, no offense Spinx, your mocking sounded spot on, you fooled me. Plus I get really bitchy whenever pteridine is nearby. Sorry!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

OK Witch Hunter lets talk about propaganda for a while.

How many times have you typed the words "six steel reinforced concrete walls" ? Where did you get that information from ?
What made you believe it ? When another Truther comes along and types "six steel reinforced concrete walls" are you going to correct him ?
edit on 25-8-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join