It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regardless of your opinions of 9/11 , you need to read this.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
Under 15; impossible.

Obviously not impossible.

Under 15 seconds -- it requires charges to cut the core of the building - that's the point.

"Obviously" -- means you don't understand that a pancake collapse cannot happen at freefall speed. The STRUCTURE is only overcome because it is hung like a bridge network -- and you overcome the floors -- NOT the structure they are supported from.

Being intentionally dense is not an honest debate tactic.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

Hooper's proving my point.

The Jet pics are clearly planted BS, further supporting my contention that it was all a video version of the War of the Worlds Broadcast:

War of the Worlds

It is a supreme hurdle to get over the idea that the media aren't our friends, but it wouldn't take a huge conspiracy; it would only take a small conspiracy of people who control the media, and a huge number of caring, hard-working, patriotic Americans who also happen to be brainwashed to never suspect their favorite media.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

it's like stepford wives or something.....

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder
reply to post by Yankee451

it's like stepford wives or something.....

or something...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

.let's talk about the engine pics i posted.....

Ok what's most interesting about the picture you posted is that you can tell that the engine was running when the damage done to it occurred. You can tell this by the torsional failure of the main shaft and the missing compressor blades.

As for identifying the parts are from a RB211-535E4B :

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Let's see. Where do I begin. You mean the 9/11 Omission Commission? If you call that an official "independent" investigation, you really do NOT know Philip Zelicow and his role in the Bush Administration. As far as reading those so-called reports, why bother. It is an inside job like that of 9/11. Why even bring up NIST? In their report, both engines were excluded from American Airlines Flight 77's computer animated simulation. Needless to say, the 9/11 OMISSION REPORT did NOT even mention WTC 7's collapse?

As a disabled, retired, and former homeless combat veteran of the U.S. Army, I too was sold on the government's own official conspiracy theory. After returning home from a year-long deployment in Baghdad, Iraq, I became interested in finding the reasoning of why American soldiers are being killed on foreign soil to this very day. After stumbling across some rather disturbing material into the involvement leading up to 9/11 [and after], I became intrigued.

The mere audacity by our government in pursuit of global power, greed, and glory for a NO just cause was based solely on lies! Nothing in this world is what it used to be by any means. That is why I became an advocate for the 9/11 Truth Movement.

I will sum this up and advise you to view my profile under houmadabrave on MySpace concerning facts on the above and introduce yourself to Alex Jones of InfoWars and PrisonPlanet.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

.let's talk about the engine pics i posted.....

Ok what's most interesting about the picture you posted is that you can tell that the engine was running when the damage done to it occurred. You can tell this by the torsional failure of the main shaft and the missing compressor blades.

As for identifying the parts are from a RB211-535E4B :

sorry, that still doesn't explain the size difference......

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Under 15 seconds -- it requires charges to cut the core of the building - that's the point.

"Obviously" -- means you don't understand that a pancake collapse cannot happen at freefall speed. The STRUCTURE is only overcome because it is hung like a bridge network -- and you overcome the floors -- NOT the structure they are supported from.

The collapse did not happen at "free fall speed" It happened at around 65% of free fall acceleration.
That means 35% of its potential energy was used up in the collapse.

How long does it take to shear these off the walls.?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

bravo!!!! very well stated....i have found out from talking to people face to face that almost all of them can't keep more than one instant of a subject in the forefront of their mind at one time...which is why it's so hard to try to get them to connect the dots on a more spacial realm.....this is caused by the way that people have been programmed through the MSM and other media sources.....as soon as an issue breaks news and gets talked about, another one comes along and makes them forget about the last one, then after a while it just bogs the brain if you aren't used to categorizing your thoughts...it's a sad world, but it was all planned i guess, i don't even know anymore.....

It is TOTALLY frustrating. It's like trying to argue someone out of a cult -- but YOU are in the minority. Like pod people.

It's the Pancake collapse theory -- which CANNOT happen at free-fall speed. ONE TRAIN of thought on the Bush government apologists makes sense -- any one of the Conspiracy theories can be proven false -- but NO TWO arguments that support the theory that planes crashing into the buildings ever ads up.

You also have the government getting caught red-handed lying about building 7; BEFORE a third party video was released they said it did NOT happen at free-fall speed. AFTER the video came out, they reluctantly admitted it. However their 'physics model' never changed to explain it. This was a normal, steel and concrete construction and a pancake collapse was not even possible.

>> The thousand and one coincidences require the HAND OF GOD. However, if you accept an "inside job" -- then the security cameras that stopped working, the explosions heard at the base of the tower, the pyroclastic dust, the speed of collapse and the completeness of it, building 7, NORAD doing 3 drills conducted with Dick Cheney, Silverstein making over $7 Billion tax free on the insurance for a building that would have required $2 Billion in asbestos remediation -- sure finally explains why he bought the albatross from the Ports Authority, and a whole host of OTHER unexplained phenomena.

Why couldn't we get a flight manifest with SOME unexplained arabs on it (we never got anything but an undocumented FAX at a trial)? Why did the FAA head of security shred the tapes of the radar? Why was there an alleged Stand-down order and why couldn't we find about the only 777 in the air for an hour? Why was Gulianni paid over $100,000 in campaign donations to relocate the emergency task force to building 7? Why did the government not release hundreds of video camera footage around the Pentagon if the even went as they said it did? Why did they not treat anything like a crime scene and let the FBI investigate? Why was a private demolition corporation used to rule out the idea of a demolition (when they might have rigged the building)? Why was the steel sent to China for recycling without independent tests?

We've all seen thousands of these questions for which there is no good answer but; it was a demolition and the government chose to cover up what happened.

When the Patriot Act and the Wars for Resources follow -- it seems like people who wanted to invade and destroy our Democracy got what they wanted. Not only do I think Bush and Cheney the type of people who would do such a thing -- I'm sure they are proud of it, and duping people gives them a chuckle. Using religious evangelicals fervor is a big joke for Bush. Every one of the NeoCon leaders gets a little clever smirk on their face whenever they get a softball question.

I've never seen a more guilty bunch of pathological scum bags in my entire life. I was NEVER a conspiracy theorist before 9/11 -- and I never had an interest in UFOs, big foot, the JFK assassination -- or anything else of that sort before hand. I joined this site because it was the ONLY ONE with people honestly allowed to discuss it -- so called "liberal sites" banned the issue as too inflammatory. WE can debate God, whether we should have a banking system, or revolution -- but 9/11 is forbidden?

The paid bloggers doth protest too much, methinks.

The ONLY reason that we are still debating this, is because there are people who have a DELUSION that such a think would never be done. Otherwise they'd have to admit that their concept of the noble USA, Conservatism, of the reasons they hate hippies -- it's all a lie. There were only two wars this country has ever engaged in that were for anything BUT economic reasons; the war for Independence and WW II in pushing back against the Fascists in Germany -- I do NOT include Japan, as screwed up as that country was -- it was the US trade blockade that attempted to provoke the war.

And that's it; every other war has been a racket -- a lie. They are perpetrated to steel resources and make the wealthy and connected wealthier and to suck resources away from the common good. The terrorists have always been there, but Fascists used this attack that they duped some Arabs into engaging in while rigging the building so that they could make the changes to America they wanted.

The "inside job" theory is pretty simple and straightforward, and the hijacker's did it all requires a lot of fairy dust physics and unicorn tears to ignore the machinations behind the scenes.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by blackrain17

hehehe....love the political ad!

Ahem, I mean we all just need to get along

edit on 25-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

The collapse did not happen at "free fall speed" It happened at around 65% of free fall acceleration.
That means 35% of its potential energy was used up in the collapse.

The WTC was designed AFTER a large military aircraft hit the Empire State Building and caught it on fire. The Empire State building -- did not collapse.

So, to be ALLOWED to begin construction, the WTC was DESIGNED to withstand at least 3 airplane hits.

Two weeks before being opened, the North Tower had a fire that burned over 8 hours -- they THEN added more fire retardant and extinguishers. It did not collapse.

The Blind Sheik had a group of men drive a truck full of explosive into the parking deck -- it blew up about 4 floors -- much more force than an airplane full of full. It did not collapse.

I've heard about the "insulation blown off the frame" theory -- but even though there were plenty of windows left and people about 20 feet from these flames allegedly hot enough to melt steel -- the POINT of insulation is not to protect steel from fire -- it's to PREVENT the heat from a fire spreading fires to other floors as the heat is transmitted.

The Steel needs no protection from fires.

>> 65% of free-fall, from a dead stop, is pretty much considered "free fall." We understand it's not like dropping a rock -- it USED to be a building. For instance; a Demolition of a building is NOT exactly at free fall speed either -- it takes a bit of time to pick up speed - but the explosions from top down have to be timed to take advantage of the momentum.

When the building is only three floors behind the dust that is falling -- that's considered "FREE FALL." A pancake collapse has to have time to overcome the weight of the floors below it -- and why do we have to repeat this as if everybody forgets the THOUSAND AND ONE OTHER COINCIDENCES?

How did the hijacked plane make the security cameras fail, hinder the Bush administration from allowing the FBI to follow the Credit Card transactions, fly the Bin Laden family out of the country, NOT testify under oath or with any records, or manage to make the prosecution of the Bush families Billions on Federal Notes fraud go "poof" in Building 7?

How LUCKY does the Bush family have to be in order for this silly nonsense to NOT look like a conspiracy? You can look at all the dusty floor pins you want -- there are inspectors who visit these buildings who have seen worse. It does not erase the ENTIRE SITUATION and mountain of circumstantial evidence.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I'd like to give you more than one star for that post, but i can't.

If nothing else, for your passion and reason.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

The question was:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

sorry, that still doesn't explain the size difference......

Let me explain it in small words so that you can understand it truther

A low pressure fan and a compressor disk are not the same size because they the same thing.

A LP fan is that really big thingy in the front and the compressor disk are one of those smaller thingys in the back.

RB211-535E4B

so what are suggesting that is in your picture that isn't too much bigger than 2 feet across?..

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e54f1b1755d5.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

The question was:

Manners...why don't you have a crack at supplying your opinions regarding the points VitriolAndAngst has repeatedly put forward?

Maybe if you do, and you really want a genuine answer to your question, you might get one.

Not to put too finer point on it, but if you won't or cannot answer or refute to a logical degree the points raised, what make you think you deserve an answer yourself?

It's only polite after all.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

The question was:

why do you think that those would have to be the only things sheered? what happened to the 47 steel vertical columns that just fell in on themselves?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

what happened to the 47 steel vertical columns that just fell in on themselves?

The vertical columns stood for while after the collapse, then failed at the joints, as can be seen in the videos.

The question was:

edit on 25-8-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join