It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regardless of your opinions of 9/11 , you need to read this.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

oh, the engine pics, those are a joke, have you ever seen the size of a 757's engine? those little things pushing a 757 would be like trying to push a suburban with a remote control car engine lol.....

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Gotta love how they use the owrd "truther" as a weapon, ignorance is certainly bliss, for you OS'rs(is that correct?).

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

You have no idea what the inside of a jet engine looks like do you.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juanxlink
Gotta love how they use the owrd "truther" as a weapon, ignorance is certainly bliss, for you OS'rs(is that correct?).

I have looked at every piece of "evidence" the Truthers have asked me to. How could I be ignorant when I didn't ignore it. ?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Yankee451

Do you deny the media have been controlled by the CIA since the 40's?

I do! I do! Do I win something special???

And did you know that the CIA is controlled by the Masons? And you know who controls the Masons, right? Its the Illuminati! And you can only guess who controls the Illumanti - the Jews! And you know what the Jews control, don't you? The media!

Thats right - the media controls the CIA!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
could this guy know something?

edit on 25-8-2011 by patternfinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Do you deny the media have been controlled by the CIA since the 40's?

And did you know that the CIA is controlled by the Masons? And you know who controls the Masons, right? Its the Illuminati! And you can only guess who controls the Illumanti - the Jews! And you know what the Jews control, don't you? The media!

That was funny. I put that star above your post.
edit on 25-8-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne
reply to post by patternfinder

You have no idea what the inside of a jet engine looks like do you.

wow
just wow

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine

I am asking what you think hit the Pentagon not about a CIA conspiracy. Do you have a theory consistent with the data?

I am not sure anything "hit" the Pentagon. Since the CIA has been controlling the perception of the American public since the 40's, we must look with deep suspicion on the information they provide, and with deeper suspicion on folks on this forum who persist in derailing conversations.

edit on 25-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

There is none

Yeah, sure there isn't.

Prove it. You really think its more heavily surveilled then say, the Federal Reserve Bank in Philadephia? Or maybe a nuclear sub base? It was an office building with live gaurds on patrol 24/7

Yes it's more heavily surveilled.

Cause that's all there is.

Yup, all there is. Nothing to see here.

Why should he be charged? He was already wanted for a number of capitol crimes. You can only executed a man so many times.

Why should he be charged for 9/11? Lol, ok..

Who told you that? Did you read the Mossaoui Trial transcripts and indictments?

No I mean OFFICIALLY, as in linked with evidence. Hardcore evidence. As stated already there's no evidence ever presented that he was the so called mastermind.

Check again. Well, never mind, I don't think he listed anymore as most wanted.

Nice try believe me it's been there all these years. Was NOT wanted for 9/11.

There wasn't.

There wasn't.

Yes, there was.
911research.wtc7.net...

Anyway I've heard about you and seen you around. So this is the last time I'll take part in your shenanigans.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
this is what was found at the pentagon

this is how big a 757 engine is

this is a cutaway so you can see how "looks inside" ha ha

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

I don't know what you're talking about. Please explain.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

Yeah, sure there isn't.

Well, then prove there was, otherwise its just your undeucated opinion.

Yes it's more heavily surveilled.

Again, prove it please. Or else this falls in the same undeducated opinion category.

Yup, all there is. Nothing to see here.

Unfortunately not every square inch of the USA is under surveillance. But you keep hanging onto those dreams, baby!

Why should he be charged for 9/11? Lol, ok..

Yes, legally answer the question. The man is already wanted for a number of capitol crimes, what legal purpose does it serve?

No I mean OFFICIALLY, as in linked with evidence. Hardcore evidence. As stated already there's no evidence ever presented that he was the so called mastermind.

What, the transcripts of a Federal criminal trial isn't official enough for you? But I'll bet you'll believe any conspiracy blogger on the internet if they whisper all the little things that you're dying to hear.

Nice try believe me it's been there all these years. Was NOT wanted for 9/11.

Yeah, sure, that's why we sent in the SEALS to blow his sorry ass to hell - because he wasn't wanted for 9/11. Guess what - you're not wanted for 9/11 either.

Anyway I've heard about you and seen you around. So this is the last time I'll take part in your shenanigans.

By "shenanigans" I take it you mean simple little truths that make the conspiracy fantasies unbearable?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by hooper

Well, I just proved, beyond the shadow of a conspiracy doubt that the CIA is under the direct control of the media!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
i hope no one actually entertains hooper any longer....let's talk about the engine pics i posted.....

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by patternfinder
i hope no one actually entertains hooper any longer....let's talk about the engine pics i posted.....

I made a comment about you and Hooper possibly knowing each other earlier. I'd like to retract that and apologise to you.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yankee451
reply to post by hooper

Well, I just proved, beyond the shadow of a conspiracy doubt that the CIA is under the direct control of the media!

How so?

It is my contention that many of the folks who post on this forum are indeed, part and parcel to the 911 HOAX, and that they continue to derail conversations as part of the ongoing propaganda operation, and that you can recognize it in action by the reluctance of the poster to address the evidence.

They will use easily identifiable coercive persuasion and propaganda techniques; so to understand 911, one needs to understand propaganda. We are all susceptible, which is why "mind control" is scoffed at; because it's so effective.

en.wikipedia.org...

“American propaganda had its birth, so far as I can tell, in the advertising industry. The pioneers of advertising—a truly loathsome bunch—learned early on that people would respond to purely emotional appeals. Abstract theory and logical argument do nothing to spur sales. However, appeals to sexiness, to pride of ownership, to fear of falling behind the neighbors are the stock in trade of advertising executives. A man walking down the street with beautiful women hanging on his arms is not a logical argument, but it sure sells after-shave. A woman in a business suit with a briefcase, strolling along with swaying hips, assuring us she can "bring home the bacon, fry it up in a pan, but never let you forget you’re a man" really sells the perfume.

Let’s take a moment and analyze the particular emotions that this execrable ad appealed to. If you guessed fear, you win the prize. Women often have a fear of inadequacy, particularly in this confused age when they are expected to raise brilliant kids, run a successful business, and be unfailingly sexy, all the time. That silly goal—foisted upon us by feminists and popular culture—is impossible to reach. But maybe there’s hope if you buy the right perfume!
Arguments from intimidation and appeals to fear are powerful propaganda tool.

American advertising and propaganda has been refined over the years into a malevolent science, based on the assumption that most people react, not to ideas, but to naked emotion. When I worked at an ad agency many years ago, I learned that the successful agencies know how to appeal to emotions: the stronger and baser, the better. The seven deadly sins, ad agency wags often say, are the key to selling products. Fear, envy, greed, hatred, and lust: these are the basic tools for good propaganda and effective advertising. By far, the most powerful motivating emotion—the top, most-sought-after copy writers will tell you, in an unguarded moment—is fear, followed closely by greed.”

The use of propaganda has been an integral part of human history and can be traced back to ancient Greece for its philosophical and theoretical origins. Used effectively by Alexander the Great, the Roman Empire, and the early Christians, propaganda became an integral part of the religious conflicts of the Reformation. The invention of the printing press was quickly adopted by Martin Luther in his fight against the Catholic Church and provided the ideal medium for the widespread use of propagandistic materials. Each new medium of communication was quickly adopted for use by propagandists, especially during the American and French revolutions and later by Napoleon. By the end of the 19th century, improvements in the size and speed of the mass media had greatly increased the sophistication and effectiveness of propaganda.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 25-8-2011 by Yankee451 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ozvaldo

I made a comment about you and Hooper possibly knowing each other earlier. I'd like to retract that and apologise to you.

Thanks

no problem, i didn't even realize you did that ha ha....i just thought of something though, i think now when i catch these osers in a lie i'm gonna say i cought em in a hooper ha ha ha haha ha....

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ozvaldo

Thanks

no problem, i didn't even realize you did that ha ha....i just thought of something though, i think now when i catch these osers in a lie i'm gonna say i cought em in a hooper ha ha ha haha ha....

Lol

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65

Originally posted by tpg65

reply to post by tpg65

And what if you've already heard the truth and insist on perpetuating myths and all out lies? Does that honor the dead also?

What truths have you uncovered ?
Please post your findings on this thread , but please leave aside personal feelings and deal solely with proven facts and I promise your findings will be looked at objectively

Regards.

Its been ten years. You know what is out there, all the reports and trials. They are proven. There is no need to repeat it. On Sept. 11, 2001 nineteen men hijacked 4 American planes, took control and crashed the planes into the World Trade Center towers, the Pentagon and a field in Pennsylvania. Those 19 and those that supported them are responsible for the deaths. End of story.

I'm sorry but your post proves nothing . Yours is the attitude that is unwelcome in this thread .
Bring some facts and I promise they will be discussed and looked at objectively . If you are not willing to do this , then please refrain from posting .

Thank you

Quite right mate.

Opinions based on faith in what officialdom / media tells you is one thing, and in a certain light is fairly admirable, if gullible, but hard proof and facts are quite another kettle of fish entirely.

Time passed is immaterial...it's been 66 years since the end of WWII, yet the passage of almost seven decades doesn't change ANY of the facts that occurred during that time, just as a decade or two, or three will not alter the facts and occurrences surrounding the events of 9/11.

Nice thread mate.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join