It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regardless of your opinions of 9/11 , you need to read this.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by pteridine

Originally posted by galdur
reply to post by pteridine

It´s just nonsense. A contrived fable. No Boeing airliner crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11.

If a 757 did not crash how do you know it was moving at 530 mph? Could the report be in error with respect to ground speed?

What did crash into the Pentagon?

I think it was a really really big RCXD

Soooooo,.... I see a people saying of course it was a plane, so what happened to the wings exactly??? why isn't there damage either side of this hole?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

1. Why hasn't the gov released any real footage of the plane hitting the pentagon?

There is none.

Why when it is probably the most heavily surveilled building in the world?

Prove it. You really think its more heavily surveilled then say, the Federal Reserve Bank in Philadephia? Or maybe a nuclear sub base? It was an office building with live gaurds on patrol 24/7.

Why do we get a stop-motion clip of something we cannot even identify?

Cause that's all there is.

2. Why has Osama Bin Laden NEVER been officially charged?

Why should he be charged? He was already wanted for a number of capitol crimes. You can only executed a man so many times.

3. Why is there no official evidence linking Bin Laden to 9/11?

Who told you that? Did you read the Mossaoui Trial transcripts and indictments?

4. Why does the gov website NOT list 9/11 as one of Bin Laden's Crimes? I thought he did it? They said he did it. Yet they don't list that as one of his crimes.. Ok.

Check again. Well, never mind, I don't think he listed anymore as most wanted.

5. Why was there explosive residue found in the dust samples of the towers?

There wasn't.

6. WHY are 9 (or might be 11) of the hi-jackers still alive? As has been reported.

As was mistakenly reported a few days after 9/11 and then retracted when people realized that like many other cultures, many Arabs have the same name.

7. WHY no black boxes?

Black boxes were found.

Where's the audio for us to hear?

We heard some of it. We read the transcripts. The audio contains the voices of some of the victims, is called dignity.

First time in history for no black boxes too I guess.

Nope. There were black boxes and it is not the first time in history recording devices were not recovered.

Nothing to see here.

Well you should try looking around a little bit, all of these lies and half truths have been dealt with multiple times to say the least.

8. Why was there absolutely no plane wreckage found in Shanksville? Just a hole. Why?

Well, except for all the plane wreckage. Just out of curiosity - why do you believe no plane wreckage was found at Shanksville? Where did you get that idea?

9. Why did the 9/11 commission report leave out, oh I dunno, everything?

They didn't. You just don't have a real depth of reading comprehension apparently. The Commission was not charged with "everything".

10. How did the WTC7 building collapse in the same fashion as the towers, and as the same fashion as controlled demolition? How could minor fires in separate floors cause a building of this size to collapse in such a way?

There's a couple hundred page report that explains everything. Try reading it. Or did you want it all explained in 10 words or less?

Why don't you look at other threads in this forum?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by galdur

Something crashed into the Pentagon. Eyewitnesses say it was a jetliner. You say it couldn't be because you don't believe it.

What was it?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by VitriolAndAngst
Under 15; impossible.

Obviously not impossible.

link   

Originally posted by galdur

It´s just nonsense. A contrived fable. No Boeing airliner crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11.

If a 757 did not crash how do you know it was moving at 530 mph? Could the report be in error with respect to ground speed?

What did crash into the Pentagon?

that's the question we're wanting answers to also, that's why we would like them to release the video that they confiscated from the store, the hotel and other places around the site.....they won't do that though, just like obama wouldn't produce a birth certificate, but when he finally did, he produced a fake one, so why shouldn't we expect that from the pentagon too?

link   

I don´t believe it because it is a physical impossibility.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

reply to post by galdur

Something crashed into the Pentagon. Eyewitnesses say it was a jetliner. You say it couldn't be because you don't believe it.

What was it?

other eyewitnesses say it was a helicopter and some say it was like a missile...why did you leave them out?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

Impossible in a gravity driven event.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ozvaldo

There was damage on either side of the fuselage hole. It must have been a 757.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Ozvaldo

There was damage on either side of the fuselage hole. It must have been a 757.

Not in the pictures I saw, can you provide evidence of this please?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by patternfinder

What do you theorize it was? Most people saw a jetliner.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
just ignore hooper, he is doing this for fun....he's been doing it on all the threads.....none of the things he says makes any sense anyways......it looks like we never will be able to get any proof since even video that they may release in the future could be faked anyways....that's a lost cause now, all we can do is speculate and try to figure out what it wasn't that hit the building....the sad thing is that all the video that we have of the hole, is mostly showing the hole covered with smoke and a bunch of firefighters in front of it, but, we do have the giant wire spools untouched in front of the hole, would someone like to explain that?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

And a multitude of firefighters reported explosions at the WTC.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I don't know what it was, I just don't think it was a jet liner. The hole in the building shows that..

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

i don't know, but the speed that it was supposedly going would be too hard to control at just a few feet off the ground. have you ever tried to control a plane horizontally even in a cessna? i have pretty good hand eye coordination and i had an impossible time keeping it perfectly horizontal, which means that it dipped a good 6 or more feet at a time often....the air pockets make it impossible for it to be controlled to that kind of precision, i can only imagine how hard it would be trying to keep it perfectly horizontal 4 feet from the ground......especially while hitting light poles and at 530 mph, impossible.....no one can do that. you have to push and pull the "steering wheel" in order to compensate air pockets....it's just not possible.......he would have crashed right into the ground as soon as he hit a light pole......

link   
reply to post by Ozvaldo

Do a little research on the impact hole, the engines, landing gear, and aircraft parts found in and around the building. I'm sure you will find an abundance of information that says a 757 struck the pentagon.

link   

Originally posted by patternfinder, but, we do have the giant wire spools untouched in front of the hole, would someone like to explain that?

No problem. The wire spools were parked next to the generator. When the plane hit the generator, the wire spools rolled out to the positions seen in the photos.
edit on 25-8-2011 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I´ve no idea what hit the Pentagon. The official story is physically impossible and must be discarded. So, it is THEY who need to come up with a plausible story.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Erm, no you wont...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Ozvaldo

Do a little research on the impact hole, the engines, landing gear, and aircraft parts found in and around the building. I'm sure you will find an abundance of information that says a 757 struck the pentagon.

Thank you for the advice.

So,... how do you explain there is NO DAMAGE either side of the whole? You seem to have conveniently avoided answering this question, and also failed to provide any proof there was damage from the wings.

Are you and Hooper house mates by any chance???

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join