It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation with a 6 year old.. (message?)

page: 33
<< 30  31  32   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by noah1111

As I was reading your post the clock read 11:11....this has been happening for close to 5 months now, weird.

posted on Dec, 20 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

It has been a few months. Any new developments?

Thanks. Just thought of this thread for some reason a few minutes ago and was somehow able to find it with a few choice keywords on google. Was disappointed to find the conversation has not gone any further since the last time I had checked it out.

just curious.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by sageofmonticello

Same here! Just felt like checking it after a long time. It was very interesting thread and I´d very much like to hear some news from Deplume

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Dearest Deplume, sorry for the late reply and kudos for you. I would like to encourage you that I totally 100% believe your daughter is genuine in her conversations..

20+ years ago, my pastors daughter who was 10 at the time (I believe at the time) told her dad she was going to marry my best friend in church who was 10years older than her....he kinda scuffed it off .. but..

they've been married for 10 years.. he's 48 & she's 38 LOL..

so .. be encouraged

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I honestly hope your daughter is correct and that it is a benevolent message. In these days, I'm not an extreme religious nut but I'm still going to put my heart and soul into God and Christ for protection and guidance. Just something about "the hum" is unnerving to me. It makes all of my hairs prick up on end and it makes me sick to my stomach. I've never heard it in person, only in videos but never WANT to hear it in person. It just strikes an intense wrong primal chord within me.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
If what the little one is picking is real, rather than a dream or a product of imagination combined with, possibly, subconscious memories of things she's seen on TV, then still, how would we know whether it's genuine or not? What I mean is, how do we know the source is truly as it describes itself? That's what concerns me most.

I do know children are more in tune than adults, and have witnessed instances of this amongst my own children and nieces (not nephews though).

But could that also make them more susceptible to harmonic experimentation by humans? Could some 'body' be playing with people's heads to input ideas, for example, which would influence them in advance of an Operation Bluebeam type hoax?

I'm not saying this is what I think it is, but just exploring possibilities, because having read about half the thread, it seems most contributors seem to be approaching it from the same angle (not that they're necessarily wrong).

Or could it be something malevolent that would find an attack / invasion easier, if it had 1st convinced people it was a race of benevolent super heroes?

I hope people don't think I'm trying to scare monger, but the fact is that there's so much deliberately created confusion in the world of us conspiracy theorists that I don't know what to trust in, if that makes sense.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I believe this is just random noise from an unknown (yet) source.

Record your washing machine and then play around with filters, pitch and formant shifting and you might be surprised what kind of creepy messages are comming out of your "talking" washing machine...
"you - will - die - to - mor - row - you - will - die - to - mor - row..." or who knows what else

Ko3

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
If the noises are in fact from extra terrestrials, what makes you so sure they're really trustworthy? I'd sooner trust my gut than what a child hears in any messages especially something like this. I think if there IS intelligent life out there, I'm not trusting a single one of them. My gut says there is something REALLY wrong about these sounds and I'm just going to have to trust that. Even if they are caused by a natural (or man-made) source here on earth, there's just something not quite right.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

any updates to this ? .. i would seriously love to see one..

especially with the sounds seem to be increasing..

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Loved this thread. Hate to see it slip into oblivion. Deplume - being a mum I can attest that ATS isnt your priority but if you know us well enough - you know the committed few have been sitting on the edge of their seats at since your last post. Hope all is well and to hear from you at some point in the near future.

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Ty for your posts DePlume , this thread is fantastic

I believe you are sincere and truthful.

I stayed up til 4a.m. reading this,lol

PLEASE come back and give us an update...ty

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I'm sorry that you wasted so much time and energy defending yourself. It's your choice who you reply to and how you spend your time. And as you probably realized, all your reasoning didn't make much difference. The ones who wanted to discredit and disbelieve kept right on, and the ones who believed you from the beginning still do.

Just ignore them. If they persist with posts like "oh you didn't reply so that must mean I'm right", then just say "no, its just that I know from past experience that no amount of reasoning will change someone's mind if they already have it made up" and no matter what they say after that, fight the urge to reply. Just simply ignore them. Some people of course will have questions out of curiosity, or to see if it matches up with an experience theyve had, or whatever...answer them kindly. Once someone turns nasty, pay no attention.

Something about focking around with pigs and how theirs no point and it only makes them a lot happier in the end to have come in such close intimate proximity to someone amazing as yourself and to have made you look as filthy as they are....

top topics

<< 30  31  32   >>

join