It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation with a 6 year old.. (message?)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

please let us know if you discover anything!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The dude who posted the video we took the sample from seems to have debunked his own vid (not sure how I missed that) saying he now thinks it was jet(s)
Not sure I've ever heard jet(s) making that noise before... but what do you think?

Originally posted by 11I11
As I have mentioned before on ATS, these noises and other phenomenon such as crop circles etc may not be meant as a warning for us, but for animals and insects and natural world. A worrying thought.

Small one said ''The messages make the birds go crazy'' earlier on this afternoon.
Not surprised.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by smileypants
Yes, she could have watched a show that put these thoughts into her head, but her fascination with outer space is not something every child her age shares.

I was the same way. Complete attraction to spaceships - off-planet beings - crystal cities - - etc.

Always questioned why I was here on this planet. Always felt I did not belong here.

That was back in the early 50s.

edit on 24-8-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by IndigoIndigo

Agreed!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
The sound reminds me of independence day when Jeff Goldblum finds that the pattern is cycling down like a countdown. Hope I don't discover that one!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The mention of babies has got me thinking about how only mothers can understand what babies are babbling about.

Maybe its a similar case, maybe we need to let go and become more in tune, as in forget everything we think we know and just, well, listen openly without analyzing, kind of like meditating...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Well good post op..

Children are very sensitive, to things around them and in tune, trauma, has not been built much to block out emotional pains or physical for that matter.. I am sure that is hard for some people to understand.

Perhaps it is easier for "visitors to communicate" with children because its easier...

Most adults are to busy in the system to not stop and look up into the sky,

Or recognize their feelings due to trauma...

I have had 2 strange message occurances...

The first was when I was in Europe Idar oberstein to be specific, That was West Germany at the time.

I was alone and a teenager, if I remember correctly it was around new year's eve and the adults were out at the taverns and I was watching a toddler. Pretty normal for me at that point in life..

I was in the living room watching AFN, or Or video's of tv from the states, I think afn was off the air actually..

From the back bedroom of the apartment, I started to hear the close encounter organ play...... For a few minutes, I was so scared I ran and hid...

The rest I cannot remember clearly so I will not speculate...

The other time I heard something I was with my best friend Dave, who died of sclerosis of the Liver, about a year or two later.. When he was not discombobulated he was a genius, when drinking he was still smarter then the average American, moron.. Anyhow it was a Friday or Saturday night and we were getting ready to go out to the clubs we were single, he was about 20+ years older then me, so he liked me going out with him, I attracted the hot gals in the club, we used to meet girls and take em out boating etc. etc. ANYHOW...

We heard knocks on the side of the house,
it was very eerie knocks we both heard it and we both looked at each other. We were not really scared to say the least it was just a eerie sound that made the hairs rise on our arms and spine etc. etc.

Of course we shook it off, and headed out to the club..

Their are more stories, but I will keep those to myself..

figured I would share..

good post..

If it matters to you I starred and flagged it...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deplume
reply to post by Annee

I wasn't reluctant to call her an indigo child or anything like that, because I was worried about her being weird or anything. She is weird, it's what makes her so wonderful to me, and the people that love her.

OK - - I was weird too as a child. Very weird.

LOVE HER! That is the most important thing I can tell you. She may feel lost. I was never frightened - but I did feel lost. I always wanted to go "home".

So really - - - surround her with Love. She needs to feel Loved - Protected - - - and accepted.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

On my physical for the job I have no the hearing test was done in a sound proof booth. I thought I did bad because I wasn't sure if the sounds I heard at the beginning were tones I was suppose to press the button for because they were faint. I told the people this and they said you heard sounds before you started pressing the button? I said yes and they said you pressed the button for frequencies most people don't hear when you started pressing the button.

Also my Dad has a friend that had throat cancer and has a device he holds up to his throat to speak. My favorite Aunt had the same thing about 10 years ago. I learned to try and tune out most of the mechanical noise and try and pick up on their words. That is what this reminds me of when I listen to it.

Perhaps if it is a message the ones that sent it are telephatic and don't use vocal sounds that might seem primative to them. They might of had to use mechanical means trying to speak to us.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I was just watching the youtube video with the noise on it, and you will never believe what my son said when he was walking by. He goes "Oh, the aliens are saying something about us dying." I AM NOT MAKING THAT UP. I have no reason to. He didn't know anything about what I was reading, or doing on here. He's 6 years old. All he did was HEAR the video, and that was the response I got. WTF? I got the chills when he said that.
I didn't engage him in any way at all. He just walked up to me, said that, and watched the video for about 5 seconds before shrugging and walking away.
Now I HAVE to listen to this thing closer...this is way creepy.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
I really believe your daughter has somehow connected to these visitors......My suggestion is to sit her down with some of her favorite cookies and milk....or whatever her favorite snack is....be very calm.....have a tape recorder handy....and talk to her about the visitors......let her talk and talk as much as she will...be very calm....and please let all of us know what she says.

also just to add, have her draw pictures as well, of what she is feeling, what she might think the visitors are like, or anything she can picture in her head. As well as questions about what the visitors are trying to tell us to fix? I would take your daughter very seriously, there was a post I read on here a long time ago about a two year old toddler who was telling his family that something was going to happen to the world, and lots of people were going to die. Pretty interesting for a two year old to be rambling on about something like that. I'll see if I can find it.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ventessa

brb, going to find me a six year old...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Ventessa

please post the video, or link to that you were watching. I have small children as well, and I think this is something a lot of us should be doing, just to test things out.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Not to distract from the OP and subject matter because I feel the OP is very relevant and important:

Having grown up along the Ohio River..... I think the sound he recorded is much more apt to be the steel mills burning/releasing from the huge smoke stacks/chimneys. Sometimes it is done in bursts. So... just something to keep in mind for anyone analyzing the recording along the Ohio River. It sounds just like that. I just don't understand why the person recording it would not also be familiar with that.

Envision huge bursts of flame pulsing from a sky-high flue pipe. I believe that is what the sound he recorded is.

edit on 8/24/2011 by dreams n chains because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Deplume

Off the wall idea I know there is some frequencys that only kids can hear, maybe you could isolate these and then see if its this is hidden in the audio maybe mute certian parts of your audio and play back to her and see if she can hear what you may not.

just a thought
edit on 24-8-2011 by GreatScot because: (no reason given)

link   
soundcloud.com...
I just listened to this clip a few times, and omg. It does sound like they are repeating "get underground" over and over.

The video I was watching was posted on page 8 I think?
edit on 24-8-2011 by Ventessa because: I suck at youtube embedding.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by haarvik
The sound reminds me of independence day when Jeff Goldblum finds that the pattern is cycling down like a countdown. Hope I don't discover that one!

checkmate!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
S&F Just for sharing. I would not have the courage to share most of the strange things that have happened to me and my children. With that being said, children at that age are far more receptive than we realize and things like this tend to run in families. After reading your experience, I may just share some stories of what my kids have said and done.........

P.S. I would watch her very closely and ask more questions about that night

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deplume

She did watch Wall E (spelling?) a few months ago, and loved it, but I haven't seen it myself... does that include outer space messages?

One day, WALL-E discovers a seedling plant growing among the trash and brings it home to his storage truck. Later, a spaceship lands and deploys EVE (Extraterrestrial Vegetation Evaluator), an advanced robot sent from the BnL starliner, known as the Axiom with the directive to search for signs of vegetation on Earth. WALL-E falls in love with the initially cold and hostile EVE, who gradually softens and befriends him. When WALL-E brings EVE to his truck to show her the plant, she automatically stores it, goes into standby mode and sends a retrieval signal for her ship, which returns to collect her while WALL-E clings to its hull as it returns to the Axiom.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I was shocked at what my son said about the video, so I went to the sound clip that was posted, and I called my little girl inside to have her listen to it. I didn't tell her what it was, but I told her to listen closely and tell me everything she heard. All I had open on here was the sound file...I didn't have any other pages open to tip her off in any way. I even had her close her eyes so she could listen to it with out distraction. I played it about 5 times in a row and she opened her eyes real big and her jaw dropped. She said "oh my god mom, I hear some one saying get underground over and over in part of it." She thought it was an EVP from ghost hunters or something. So there is an 8 year old's take on the sound clip.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join