It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation with a 6 year old.. (message?)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
Nice story with the kid.

The only problem I have is if the sounds are messages for the visitors up in the sky, why don't they make the messages easy to understand instead of having to work it out decipher the tones and such.

That way everyone understands the message and not just the few.

I know right?
If it's something above and beyond, I wonder why they don't just 'speak'
Even if we don't understand the language, it's better than second guessing ourselves?

Someone told me it could be something to do with the way it's 'transmitted' or 'sent' to us.
It might garble it, or slow it down, or speed it up.
I don't know either.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

I was just following the thread because I found it interesting...but what you just said rings bells. For the longest time, I have been on here searching for answers about an experience I had. Over the last 5 years, I have started having an overwhelming urge to go underground. I never had that feeling before my experience. If this really is a message from "them" it may be the very same message I was given a few years ago. It would make sense that they are trying to warn us, with out causing panic. Maybe they aren't as advanced as we give them credit for...maybe they just learned how to make a really cool transportation system? They may not have the ability to save us. But they may at least be trying to tell us something...
I would really like to hear what you are talking about, any way you could share that?

Pretty please?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
speed it up, see what happens.
that's what i was thinking too. i'm kinda not sure what to make of this, to be honest.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
For 10 years; (before I was even on this site or heard about stuff like this); I have been debating going back and forth on whether something big is going to happen in my lifetime. I keep having repeated dreams about all types of diasters for over 10 years now. I can feel like a build up of energy. I don't know how to explain it. I believe that there is possibilty that all these noises, maybe messages, are related somehow. (or it could just be people never really noticed because we didnt have all this technology decades before)

edit on 24-8-2011 by dreamseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ventessa

All I did was turn up the volume and listened to the pattern. When it starts, the pattern is different than when the "get underground" starts. Been trying to figure out what is being said, but can't quite make it out. I'm at work so I don't have access to my audio software. I'll try when I get home and see if I can clean it up any.

Here's the link to the audio:

Get underground
edit on 24-8-2011 by haarvik because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Deplume

I've been lurking on ATS for a couple of years now, but just had to join when I saw this post! Your little girl definitely "knows" something. Even if she saw something on tv about aliens, her explanation was very succinct and to the point, not the way most children speak when they tell "stories". She initiated the conversation and then offered her point of view. Great job on your part for creating an environment where she feels valued enough to share her thoughts on a strange topic, without the sometimes parent-inflicted self doubt.

My three year old has been talking about spaceships and rockets since she first learned to speak. She has told me about "sparkling cities 20,000 feet up in the sky", all of the different planets she knows (not all in our solar system), her favorite kinds of stars, and the people who live on the moon. Yes, she could have watched a show that put these thoughts into her head, but her fascination with outer space is not something every child her age shares.

I wish all parents were more like you.

As for the sound, it is the most unnerving noise I've ever heard. I watched the video last year and it faintly reminded me of something from my childhood when I used to visit an AFB with my family. In California, I always hear booms and wooshing noises in the sky, but never something like this. My daughter said the sounds was "big cats playing in the grass", so...

edit on 24-8-2011 by smileypants because: published too soon

link   
reply to post by Ventessa

Hello.
Sure, I posted it on the first page further down, but it's here..
Sound sample

It's just a short sample of a noise heard in the youtube vid, that we thought was the clearest we had heard so far..
All we've done is cleaned it up, and changed the pitch slightly.
As I said before, it's far from scientific.
I will make it available to download, but anyone wishing to get a sample, can just snatch it from the video using any audio-grabbing software. (We used Audacity, as it also works with the programme we used to clean it up)

Youtube video

We used it because it was the best we'd heard for the low rumbling noises, because that's where we thought we heard something interesting.. though after hearing what small says, maybe we should be focusing on the videos where the low sound is less pronounced that the high pitched 'eeeee'?

Either way, all we know, through looking at these vids, and analysing the sound, is that all recordings of this sound 'phenomenon' that are genuinely the same type of thing, have a low pitched noise, which rumbles, and makes that weird pattern, and a high pitched noise. Even in the ones you can hardly hear, I assure you, both high, and low are still there.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Ha brilliant. I had it for years - very often when I went to bed I would feel like my hand was massive or the door was really far away. It never ever bothered me, I just thought 'oh the tv is a funny size again'. Back in the 70's, Doctor's would probably have put it down to imagination, or a psychiatric disorder:-) Like you I grew out of it. It was only weeks ago a post on ATS lead me to discover the real cause. Great to hear your story.

This proves why I think this wee one should not be ignored. Just because we cannot explain it does not mean it is not real. Maybe she just experiences something we do not yet understand.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deplume

The sample we took has not been tampered with in any way, except for the isolation/cleanup/pitch/speed..
Sound sample cleaned up

Although I do find this "noise" phenomena fascinating, that sound clip made me laugh and reminded me of this.

albeit slightly more muffled.

www.wavlist.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Everyone is harping on about "if theyre so intelligent why dont they just tell it to us straight in a way we can understand" yet no one seems to realise that maybe WE are the idiots.

We think we're so damn clever inventing technology and everything yet Im sure we are simpletons to alien races.

Its like when people go on holiday to a foreign country and speak loudly and slowly to the locals as if THEY are the stupid ones...

I really believe that the people who decipher the messages are the people who are supposed to, and that doesnt mean everyone. There are already too many people on this planet.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I just want to clear up what Indigo means. It simply refers to the color of the aura (energy)

What is the aura. An energy field surrounding the body (like a halo).

Like radio frequencies - - - specific energies may be more tuned in to connecting telepathically.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by IndigoIndigo

LOL My thoughts exactly! It's hilarious that some people think things are so black and white. And on this planet, I think the children are the only people willing to listen these days, so the messages are probably only for them.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Really interesting story, if she is picking up something we are not aware of maybe sit her down with a pencil and paper to see if she can draw a picture of one of these visitors? Would be very interesting if she what happens.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndigoIndigo
The bible is not to be taken literally people, it is a story book, very misinterpreted over the millennia. It is symbolic and metaphorical, NOT literal.

Wow, thanks for clearing that up!

I'm gonna call the Vatican, let em know they got it allllll wrong.

I sure am glad our Founding Fathers never read that crap...man you just cleared up a slew of questions for me....

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I wasn't reluctant to call her an indigo child or anything like that, because I was worried about her being weird or anything. She is weird, it's what makes her so wonderful to me, and the people that love her.
I just don't want to give it a name or anything, because she is just who she is.
She's naughty, She's funny, She's kind, and sometimes she refuses to brush her teeth... she's just normal.

I've always thought that the term indigo children might be a name some people give their children to differentiate them, and explain away other behaviours that aren't quite so nice.

I don't think there are different types of kids when it comes to these 'gifts' I think all kids can see and hear far more than we can. I wont make her think it's different in a good or a bad way, just encourage her to be open in whatever she thinks or feels, and never EVER slam the door of communication in her face, just because she experiences something differently to how the rest of us do.
There are things, that she has to accept for her safety, that I am, as her mum, 100% right on.
As for everything else, I've never been afraid to let her know if I just don't know something.
Often if we don't know, we'll look for answers together.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I dont remember who said this, but someone once said that it would be like us trying to have a conversation with a cockroach.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Maybe speech and langauge is an entirely different concept outside our planet. Maybe the noises is the speech pattern. Who knows maybe we should not be focuing just on words but rythms and pitch. Sure I am sure they could be intelliegent enough to adapt but maybe they feel like they shouldn't have to.(the extraterriterials.) You make a really good point that should be considered.
I really feel like this beings have no need to contact us unless they are warning us of something. I really feel there been many earth like planets and will be many more. We are just one moment in time and that moment could someday end. I heard that there was evidence that mars once had intelliegnt life so who knows.
All this spectulation of the end of the earth or life on earth is right but we don't know when or how it is coming. Pherhaps these messages are warning us far in advance of something. IT could be meant for people who live 50 years or more after us. We may have the technology to translate exactly what it means then. Who knows but all I know is more and more strange things are happening over a shorter period of time. Sure strange things have always happened like the expolsion in tunska in the early 1900s but it seems like things are really heatin up so to speak or we just more aware?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by smileypants

LOL My thoughts exactly! It's hilarious that some people think things are so black and white. And on this planet, I think the children are the only people willing to listen these days, so the messages are probably only for them.

In a way, all of us are still children. The entire human race is.

Our civilization, the societies and traditions and common mistakes and trespasses we all make every day...

The way our nations go to war over a misunderstanding. Not even a legitimate dispute most of the time, half the time it's pure greed or ambition and the other half it is fear and ignorance.

Why do you think kids grow up to be criminals? Because they see armies on TV forcibly taking over someone else's homeland maybe? Because our police beat us up when they have a problem with us? Because our society thrives on violence?

Maybe it's because we the adults use our "authority" over the children wrongly and unjustly, and force them to act out our own mistakes as "tradition"?

Yes, the whole human race appears to be quite immature and child-like. Prone to fits of rage and violent tantrums, but with one big difference. Babies don't have rocket launchers and chemical weapons. "Adults" do.

That is the signifying factor of differentiation. Although babies and 'adults' are equally immature and ignorant, babies are not usually capable of bombing cities to rubble when they don't get their thing they want.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
As I have mentioned before on ATS, these noises and other phenomenon such as crop circles etc may not be meant as a warning for us, but for animals and insects and natural world. A worrying thought.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Now this is great,i can damn sure make out the "get underground,get underground get underground" then "before it's too late" at 0.12..My imagination probably
edit on 24-8-2011 by wildapache because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join