It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation with a 6 year old.. (message?)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Thankyou Deplume for a reflection of brighter days for smaller beings with bigger hearts!
I would not press her for information! If something was meant for the children of our world exclusively maybe it's best being left to them and their messengers. For those that are so intreasted in this so called message and think that it's a good idea to question a child about something so far below the surface of her conscience mind is a very invasive way to gain sed information. I believe if the message is in the signal we need to figure it out on our own and not depend on children to tell us what we already should have known. It's like our world today, would a child make fairer more equal decisions, create a more peaceful existance? Of coarse they would cause the adults of this world obfusicate any and all issues confusing the issues with things that don't matter! I feel as if my world was alot clearer and simpler when i was a child because today I feel as if the material world has caved in on my rationale! so I am waiting for the day when the message will be "and a child shall lead them out of their own desperate destitution"!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

I was revisting this thread and listening to the sound you isolated. Can you slow it down some more? It sounds like a voice and almost has like a weird mechicinical speech pattern. At first I was skepitical but I am open to thinking maybe this is a form of communication from another planet; a warning; an echo of the past? Something.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by scotms
When I was a child I had various unusual experiences ... I also used to regularly report feeling my perspective was knocked off. For years I wondered about it and found out only very recently that it is now a recognised condition linked to childhood migraine.

This made me smile. I too had those experiences as a yougster and it wasn't until I was doing a medical internship that I learned what they were. I remember looking forward to them. I could be with friends and would suddenly feel detached from my surroundings. I could hear conversation and nothing appeared out-of-the-ordinary to anyone that happened to be with me. I learned that they were actually petit mal seizures and common in young kids. They would last only a few minutes and eventually they went away permamnently.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Maybe you are all hearing plants. Plants and every living cell actually makes noise. Plants are actually pretty smart and will move toward the sun to get more light as well.

www.grographics.com...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Interesting indeed...remember we sent a message out in space sometime ago.What if this is the response?why did SETI got shut down?makes one wonder

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

I would believe a six year old over anyone else ya know they haven't been fully exposed to how evil and cruel the real world is yet !
I would ask her more questions like what do we need to do
I would use her own words and try to get it out her
like what are they trying to tell us that we are not listing to ?
when do you hear them is it all the time or and is it certain times ?

maybe she could be the one to spread the word across the world !!
I most defiantly wouldn't give up on finding these things out

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

Yes there are charlatans in the midst but not all of them are out to make a buck. All the information we need is out there for Free. You can go ahead and call me gullible but that just goes to show how close minded you actually are, believing everything that was spoon fed to you by TPTB. Before saying the people I mentioned are out to make a buck, have you actually done a little bit of research yourself or are you afraid they might rub off some of their craziness on you? Was Copernicus out to make a buck when he said the Earth orbited around the sun? Galileo studied the stars and sided with Copernicus's very unpopular theory that all planets revolve around the sun. The Church tried him and he was found guilty of heresy.

Its not about being gullible. We are depleting the natural resources of this planet, polluting it, spilling blood with senseless wars left and right. These are all facts. These ridiculous stories from spiritual teachers are all about love, life, hope, happiness and peace. Do we need proof to support a peaceful world?

And as for making a buck part, how far would you get without a buck in your pocket? Books are condensed sources of information, and are not free to publish. There are tons of free e-books online. The true teachers are not here for the buck, but they're bodies do need nourishment. Take a moment, open your heart and listen to what truths resonate inside it. You are the one regurgitating what you've been shoved down your throat all your life.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
TextTextTextTextreply to post by Deplume
[more
Listen and believe her. When I was around 6 I had a birthday in my hometown and my moms relatives were there and this was way before internet and no more than 12 tv channels. I still remember this like it was yesterday, one of my aunts asked me if I was going to get married and have kids when I grew up. Without even thinking about it and never had that question asked before, I said I don't believe in marriage, not going to have kids because when I grow up this world is going to be in bad shape and I don't want them to grow up in a world like that. So find out what you can about what she knows. I think we are in for some tough times, it is manageable. One thing people need to understand is WE HAVE THE POWER INSIDE EACH OF US to change this world for the better. The question is, what are we waiting for?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Ok, I did a binary translation based on s=0 and l=1. I got some weird translations, but the one that made the most sense was using DEC which I interpreted to be lat/long. It came out to 17' 51", 17' 34" which is in Chad, near Faya-largeau.

For the HEX, it's 11' 33", 11' 22" which is in Nigeria. Don't know if this makes any sense or not, but there it is.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I posted an Update, but it seems to be the very last post on page six..

I will make all my samples and bits available to download, and would love to work with anyone who has any ideas.
I'll do it tomorrow evening though. Thank you for the replies. I will try and respond to questions, and people's opinions when I have free time..
Tonight it's all about small before she goes away.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Really interesting. I was going to jump in with a warning about leading the witness, but I see you have got that already.

About the noises, though. I don't get it. Of all the methods of communication available they seem to have chosen the most cryptic means possible that requires some sort of translation none of us understand. These guys must be the most abtuse beings in the Universe. If they are so smart, one would think they could do a better job of it. Of course, that assumes they are smart, and it assumes they are corporeal enough to be able to interact sufficiently with this environment.

Your daughter's explanation certainly fits the standard pattern. We've heard the same basic thing from many different sources for at least fifty years now. Superior beings not from here (visitors) trying desparately to save humanity from itself, not succeeding. Chaos follows. One could almost say it's in our psyches.

You're obviously interested in the these subjects, though you say you've kept it from her. I wonder if she could have picked up the basic idea from somewhere else, including aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc.? All it would take would be a single sentence of explanation from somewhere. Six year olds absorb like sponges and "get stuff" a lot faster than adults. I think you should investigate very seriously this possibility. I'm not doubting the veracity of the story, mind you, but these alternative explanations need to be ruled out.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I took one glance at "maybe she saw a TV show or movie" and stopped reading any replies whatsoever whilst holding myself back from puking. I wouldn't listen to skeptics on here because so many of them could be cointelpro it's not even funny. I think there are lots of signs your daughter is visualizing something positive to come. I'd ask her more about it, if I were you and post more of that on here. :]

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by napayshni57
I'll be the first to comment on your tape you put the link up to. I don't know much about these noises in the sky as I haven't heard them where I live. I did listen to your tape many times. The reason I did was because it sounds like a voice perhaps a bit on the mechanical side but a voice none the less. The most important reason I kept listening to it was I caught what sounded like words.

Around the first of I can't remember if it was around .02 or .04 it sounded like the word powerful. Then by .06 it seems like a repettition of the words "get underground" and sometimes a few words that I can't understand then it goes back to the "get underground"

I'm trying to decide now if it is words or just a rythmic pattern that sounds like those words.

I listened to it again after reading your post...probably the first thing on this site to give me chills.

I'll probably always be sceptical of alien/UFO stuff but this was creepy

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Curious, does your kid watch Saturday morning cartoons? There are tons of story lines similar to what your daughter described. Add that with a child's imagination and the sky is the limit for what she could end up saying to you when given an open ended question about "mysterious noises".

Cute story though.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508

Originally posted by scotms
When I was a child I had various unusual experiences ... I also used to regularly report feeling my perspective was knocked off. For years I wondered about it and found out only very recently that it is now a recognised condition linked to childhood migraine.

This made me smile. I too had those experiences as a yougster and it wasn't until I was doing a medical internship that I learned what they were. I remember looking forward to them. I could be with friends and would suddenly feel detached from my surroundings. I could hear conversation and nothing appeared out-of-the-ordinary to anyone that happened to be with me. I learned that they were actually petit mal seizures and common in young kids. They would last only a few minutes and eventually they went away permamnently.
Oh my goodness thank you both for posting this information. I had no idea. My daughter gets this from time to time. I will mention it to the pediatrician when she goes in for her regular checkup before school starts back up. Migraines do run in the family.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Nice story with the kid.

The only problem I have is if the sounds are messages for the visitors up in the sky, why don't they make the messages easy to understand instead of having to work it out decipher the tones and such.

That way everyone understands the message and not just the few.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Hawking

The beginning says something else, but then repeats get underground. Still trying to decipher the beginning.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

Why does everyone assume they know how to communicate with us? If we found a race on another planet, how would we communicate with them? We would use methods we know and hope they understood.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cryptonomicon
Curious, does your kid watch Saturday morning cartoons? There are tons of story lines similar to what your daughter described. Add that with a child's imagination and the sky is the limit for what she could end up saying to you when given an open ended question about "mysterious noises".

Cute story though.

She has watched all sorts of childrens programmes that we have here in Britain.
Her fave is Nina and the neurons, because she's a bit of a science nerd.
Although not so much these days, because people have been buying her DVD's, so she's more inclined to watch those, than watch TV, and it's been that way since Christmas. (weirdly enough :lol

She did watch Wall E (spelling?) a few months ago, and loved it, but I haven't seen it myself... does that include outer space messages?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

I am enjoying this thread greatly. The recording sounds like a male voice speaking a strange language. It would be great if the recording could be slowed, the voice isolated from the interference noises and see what surfaces.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join