It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation with a 6 year old.. (message?)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The bible is not to be taken literally people, it is a story book, very misinterpreted over the millennia. It is symbolic and metaphorical, NOT literal.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Scarecrow

Now personally the bible, pope, and governments are the last thing I will listen to. I do believe in Jesus, and that he was used by religious run governments to manipulate us for their own power. There's your disillusion right there. Government controlled media has been trying to get us to fear these "aliens", and it seems its working quite well on you. They have you exactly where they want you.

Why do you bulk all "aliens" as demons? What about the angels, could they not be misconstrued as aliens also? To be honest, I only believe in benevolent entities and malevolent entities, and even in the human form we find plenty of both. Its like saying, I was bit by a dog once so all dogs will bite me. That is not logical.
edit on 24-8-2011 by Cytra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Listen to the sounds picked up by probes in space...
www.dd1us.de...

www.dd1us.de...
I remember the Venus probe sound from a moon was like this.
edit on 24-8-2011 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
If super intelligent beings who supposedly study us and want to help us wanted to give us a message about "whats wrong and what to do" why the hell would they do it in some obscure way that we have no means of understanding or even incentive to try to understand as there is no indication that random noises would be a message... Sorry makes no sense. They would obviously be smart enough to simply send us a message in english or any other language, instead of random sky rumblings that sound suspiciously like distant rolling thunder, if they can study us enough to understand us and offer advice. Kids use their imagination or copy stuff they see in movies etc, thats all it is.
edit on 24-8-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I think she has a secret too.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by darkest4

Well I believe the theory that is rampant on the Internet these days is that these intelligent beings have already evolved and vibrate on a different frequency than us. Without your third eye open, it is next to impossible to see them. With our planet going through changes, we are also changing and our vibrations are changing frequency, which explains partly why there are more sightings and hearings. As for them using other means to get their message across, they are doing this also. One of the first was Seth, in the book Seth Speaks. Today, Bashar is pretty popular. Another interesting fellow is Billie and Zorra from www.hollowearthnetwork.com.... We also have messengers that don't channel entities such as Drunvalo Melchizedek, Mayan priests, the Dali Lama, etc. The problem is people wear blinders and see only what they want see, hear what they want to hear, and sweep the spiritual people under the rug as crazy nuts. The message is out there for those who seek the truth. The hard part is getting the messages of love and peace through to everyone when we have a power hungry political system in place that don't want you to know the truth.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Kids are awesome.

When my oldest boy was about 5, (9 years ago) my husband let him stay up late to look at the stars with him. My husband had studied up and prepared for all the questions typically expected... why do some twinkle difference between stars and planets, etc. But no, he got a much different question that he was NOT ready for at all. My little 5 year old boy squinted his eyes, focusing on a certin part of the sky and pointed. He asked "why dont they talk to us?"

Ask questions. Talk to her about it. Do not put any ideas into her head, just see what she says. It is surprising how much more little ones know that we do.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

If one were to believe the repetitive sounds, it would be logical that they would be in binary format, as that is the format our computers work in. If a being wanted to communicate with us, would they not use a universal language? Computers are universal in that they use binary format. Maybe someone can decipher binary for us?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Cytra

Give me a break, charlatans out to make a buck or get some fame have nothing to do with actual aliens. Why are people so gullible these days, willing to believe ridiculous stories based on just what someone says and no proof, even knowing theres millions of people who literally lie for a living?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by haarvik

If one were to believe the repetitive sounds, it would be logical that they would be in binary format, as that is the format our computers work in. If a being wanted to communicate with us, would they not use a universal language? Computers are universal in that they use binary format. Maybe someone can decipher binary for us?

Anyone whos listened to these supposed weird sounds can easily see its not in some translatable binary format...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

its not unheard of that when children speak in such a matter-of-fact way that its not some sort of made up story! I think your doing great...just listen like the others said...maybe bring it up when she is kinda sorta occupied while you are doing something also. Good Luck and hope to be updated! Children are amazing!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Wow. That is great.

You mention that you can have adult conversations with her at times - well I would just bring it up in a casual but frank way. If you remain 'normal' she is less likely to clam up or feel she should not say anything. If it is said very casually, hopefully she will think so little of you asking she won't give it a second thought.

Children do have vivid imaginations for sure, but this to me seems very precise. She is not talking about monsters under the bed or making up some fantasy game. She got up, commented on it and went back to bed. Sounds like it just seemed a boring old fact to her.

When I was a child I had various unusual experiences and my parents were always willing to listen. As it happens one or two were made up but seeing my grandmothers ghost the night before my grandfather died was as real as being at work today. I also used to regularly report feeling my perspective was knocked off. For years I wondered about it and found out only very recently that it is now a recognised condition linked to childhood migraine.

Off topic I know but my point is - why not give it the time of day? If it is made up I am sure it will become apparent quite quickly. I believe it is really important to listen to kids, until proven; or at least strongly suspecting otherwise, we cannot know if it is true. At best our attitude will help them grow up with an open mind.

For what it is worth, I believe her and am fascinated to know if she adds any more. You sound like a great, open minded parent so she is very lucky to have you.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

well try sending a message to a herd of zebras and expect them to understand!Example:what if 10 lionesses are making a move on this herd,you know about it,how would you alert them?by speaking "zebra" to them?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I listened to your sample. More than one sound pattern in there. It's rythmic. If it is "messages", then it would be a short message or in a code like binary or morse code. Or, each frequency could contain part of the message. You'll need a larger sample and some software to identify repeating patterns if any exist.

Can you split the frequencies out? Can someone here on ATS give her a hand. Perhaps making the original recording available.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Maybe they are just talking to each other. They sure are making a lot of racket, though. Aren't they supposed to be telepathic?

My own six year old has come up with some really uncanny stuff, too. One in particular that I do not mind sharing is that she is insisting the moon is "off" from what it should be. Like another person posted about their kid, mine is a bit alarmed by the moon these days. But I keep telling her, you've only been on this planet 6 years, how would you know what the moon should or should not be like? I told her even I don't know but I am trying to learn about it, and while it seems to look odd or do odd things at times from our perspective, it really is normal and is simply complex in how it orbits us. She just insists over and over it's not normal. That's about all I'll say about it on a public forum, especially this one. But I do believe the OP is sincere in their account of what the child said and the circumstances as they were presented.

I do think at this age they have a bit of a natural "mystical" side to their imaginations and do want to revel in the natural wonders they are seeing and make something special about it. But how much of what they "know" is paranormal and how much is an offshoot of normal child development, especially for only children, I can only guess.

I've heard the sounds myself, many times. Once it was a particularly strange feeling when the sounds were really bouncing all around, I felt some sentience behind it all, though of course I can't prove it. Imagination is a powerful thing, even in most adults. It takes willpower to rein it in.

To the OP, good luck with figuring this one out. And enjoy your lovely child. They are a treasure.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
some riiiight ignorant idiots on these forums.. people have every right to express their experiences reguardless its a forum. for discussions, not self belief or ones arrogant opinion, its not about YOU so deal with it.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkest4
If super intelligent beings who supposedly study us and want to help us wanted to give us a message about "whats wrong and what to do" why the hell would they do it in some obscure way

Did it ever occur to you there are probably thousands of races of off-planet beings?

And that Out There - - - is probably as political (if not more so) then here on earth?

That there might be a Federation of Planets - - and Earth is off limits? Except maybe to those who have rights to this planet?

That these off-planet beings might exist in a different energy vibration?

There are many possibilities. Its really very limiting to only think from a human perspective.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by haarvik

Our binary system is based upon the architecture of our computer system. Who's to say 'their' system is base-10, 7-bit binary, 8-bit binary or some fibonacci-based binary system? Could be anything really. Or nothing at all.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
UPDATE

O-Kay..
Interesting day today.
Small one woke up full of beans, and I just let her chatter away while she was brushing Rapunzels hair.

Firstly it was SO difficult, not asking too many questions.
I have recorded some of this, though I'm really wary about posting it, I will post the bits I got when my PC recognises my usb lead...
(Her dad is going to have a look tonight)

So here is what I wrote down, and a transcript of the bits I recorded;

Her; "Is there another message?"
Me; Who from?
Her; "The people who make the noises?"
Me; Well, people have put some more videos on the internet.
Her; "Can I listen to them?"
Me; Later on, when you've had breakfast.
Her; "Okay.. (Long pause, I made myself look busy) Can you hear it's like a song?"
Me; What kind of song?
Her; "It's a song, in a different voice. They normally speak different languages, On the circle one (?) as well as the one on your computer that goes 'da da da'"
(The sample I posted is the one she heard, and she calls the 'da da da' noise)
Me; "What does it say?"
Her; "I don't know, (Then she looked sad) ..I don't know. it's not my language."
She carried on playing for a few minutes, then she said
Her; "I will be friends with them, because they're nice"
Me; "How do you know they that?"
Her; "It's in the song silly!!! Not the 'da da da' one the 'eee' ones" (Long laughter)

Then I said to her; "There's some people in the world who think that children can understand things better, than adults can, Some people think that sometimes the adults are so busy with their lives, paying bills, and running cars that they sometimes forget to listen, So I like hearing what you think about things"
Her; "Mummy shall I tell you how many I can know?"
Me; OK then.
Her; "I think I can only know five"
Me; Five? Have you heard some somewhere else then? Not on the internet?
(Remember she's only heard the one sample online, also this is the bit I got my phone for and started recording)
Her; "In our back garden. There's was that ''eee'' noise."
Me' "And ''eee'' noise?
Her; (She squeaked loudly for a second or two, a high-pitched 'eeeeee' noise just like she said) "Like that! It was far away"
Me; "But you heard it.."
(She got distracted and started singing again, so I stopped recording.. fail.. then when she stopped, she laughed, and said )
Her; "The aliens are snoring, it's night time where they are"
Then more laughter, and was obvious to me that she was ready to move onto the next thing completely.

1) She's only heard one sample online... yet she says she ''can know five''
2) She believes the message that she likens to a song is in the high pitched part, not the low rumbling part that we have been studying for whatever. Which means, that our investigation into the noise, whether she gathered what we were doing or not, is, by her own account wrong. She corrected US.
3) She doesn't understand the language being spoken, but believes that it IS being spoken (hence her description of different languages) and that it's a kind message.
4)I don't know how she can understand the 'message', even if she doesn't understand the language, so to speak.. and neither does she, which confuses and frustrates her a little bit, also a bit of sadness that she can't speak that language, this doesn't concern or surprise me in the slightest, she always wants to be able to communicate with people, and even tried to learn spanish when we went on holiday so she could understand everything people were saying
5) I think that last sentence is the first time I've ever heard her refer to them as aliens. It's alway ''those other people''
6) I've obviously failed to get anything recorded other than her impression of the noise, which I promise I will upload a bit later on when the USB cable is recognised!

We've been out all day, to an indoor play centre, and she's shattered now, so it's bedtime.
Tomorrow she goes away for a bit, so I'll see if she has anything to say tomorrow, and let you know.

Thanks for all the replies.
I don't know what this means, but I do believe her sincerity, and I do believe that her total lack of concern speaks volumes. It really is an adult symptom.. attaching fear and worry to everything.
Even if she never mentioned it again, that's still a lesson I'm happy to take on board.

edit on 24-8-2011 by Deplume because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join