It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation with a 6 year old.. (message?)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by wvcoalminer326

OMG your video of Adam is quite amazing.Notice how he don't let his brother interfere into his story unless it is something he agree with.And this "we all live in the atom is just amazing.And God living in heaven for 11000years......can someone say Ancient Astronauts? Anyway your son has a real gift no doubt and from watching the video I got the feeling that he knows more but is struggling with the right word to express it!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Scarecrow

One of the "wise" men I've been listening to lately has been asked, how do you tell the difference between the good aliens and the bad ones? His answer is that the good ones will ask you permission before taking you anywhere!

So if for whatever reason there are mandatory evacuations and they say you have to go to FEMA camps, run the other way! Don't let anyone trick you into handing over your freedom.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

I think this is very interesting. Maybe your child is an indigo child. In 1998 we started entering the Photon Belt, which as predicted through history is supposed to have a huge impact on our health as humans (google photon belt, DNA changes and higher waves of consciousness)...and it can be a good thing as long as we "go along with it" and treat our bodies they way they should be treated (limit man made toxins). Many children nowadays have AMAZING intuitive abilities because they were born as these waves of energy have increased. We all have some sort of sixth sense, or way of just "knowing some things".

Children of this age do not always know "right" from "wrong" or that what they are saying sounds a little odd....they just relay what they experience. We are entering a new wave of consciousness where we can (as weird as this sounds for even myself to say) a new age or era of thinking. Adults ARE going to have a harder time adapting to it because its way beyond our understanding, we have to be like the children and listen to what they sense and feel.

The earth is cleansing itself...we as a society have done so much damage to it that we have lost contact with Mother nature and the higher realms of consciousness the way that the Mayans and many children born today were/are somehow connected...Maybe these visitors are lost souls who are looking for a home? Who knows? It's a good thing she said not to be scared...I don't think we should be. I think it is about time that the world woke up and realized how much damage we are doing to the earth and the human race.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by wildapache

Thank you. I didn't realize the 11,000 year thing, until you pointed it out. I thought it was just a number he pulled out of nowhere. Thank you again for you kind words.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deplume

Originally posted by CriticalCK
well did she listen to you when you were talking about "the visitors" or about all the "things that are wrong". my bet is: yes she did - even if you should claim that being impossible.
not long ago i saw a documentary about climate change. it started of with all the scared youngsters narrating about how bad climate change is. what i want to get across is that kids absorb everything, they are just as intelligent (even more) as you are. it s just that they know little and have no experiences.
i d suggest not to make a big fuzz about the world going down the sink, it has done so for millenia (found a funny rant about the "youth of today" which dates back to somewhere around plato). so your kid wont think likewise. imho a kid should not worry about the world at all. especially not abstract ridiculous fears. i have sympathy for your kid, because she noted the obvious, which you did not: why would anyone be afraid of "visitors" saving the earth"?

Thank you for your thoughts.

I CAN promise you that she has not actually, physically heard any of our adult conversations speculating about what the noise could be.
She is on school holidays and has been staying with my dad and her cousins quite a bit this month.
But she did hear the youtube vid, and she has come forward with her 'conclusion'.
I am interested to hear what she thinks, and will answer her honestly if she asks me what I think (Usually ''erm.. don't know'' lol)

Then again, as I mentioned in my opening post, she HAS in front of witnesses, quoted conversations, pretty much word for word, that happened between people (in the pub of all places), that she could not have heard first or even second hand.

Have I unwittingly, with my own search for answers, 'let the cat out of the bag'?
Quite possibly.

I can assure you that she's completely un-phased, and that I only asked if she was okay, and made sure she wasn't frightened, because it's a weird noise to hear at night, and I'm her mum. It's my job.
She doesn't need your sympathy.
Please don't judge me as a paranoid nut-job who fills my daughters head with "abstract ridiculous fears", because that is not what happened.

I have to disagree with CriticalCK: I believe we should start listening to children, not psychoanalyzing them to the point that their spirit is quashed and can only think inside of the adult boxes that we force them into. I do not believe for a second that anything you have said or discussed has disturbed your daughter. While we don't want to dump the world's problems on our children, we cannot hide the real world from them. Her demeanor, as you note, through this seems non-chalant, detached. From what you say, she's smart and picks up on things quickly. What better voice could alien visitors choose to deliver a message? She doesn't seem afraid of this -- she even said "No-one should be frightened of them, they are like... superheroes. They know whats going wrong because they can see everything better, and they are telling us, but no-one is listening, so they will probably have to come and say it to our faces'' Such detail doesn't come from overhearing parents talk about the world's problems. This is a great thread and thank you for posting it. Please keep us informed on this...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by sinohptik

Snooze button I say lol.sorry i had to post this,i just love sleeping.
In a more serious note,I think the awakening is happening already as more and more people get aware of the time we are living in.I say we are in for a though ride(not a fear monger just a gut feeling)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by wvcoalminer326

You are very welcome and thank you for posting this!Not too many parents out there keep an open mind about what their children say!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Deplume, Thank you for posting this.. You have a nice writing skill. I really enjoy reading your post, please keep writing (JK Rowling the second) :-) It's only my thought but I believe little children are newbies from the other side, still too young to be polluted from life's grind ! They can see, hear and converse with higher beings far more easier then older folks... Out of the mouth of babes comes the truth.. document and take notes, something of great importance could very well be at hand. Please keep us all posted !!!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cytra

One of the "wise" men I've been listening to lately has been asked, how do you tell the difference between the good aliens and the bad ones? His answer is that the good ones will ask you permission before taking you anywhere!

So if for whatever reason there are mandatory evacuations and they say you have to go to FEMA camps, run the other way! Don't let anyone trick you into handing over your freedom.

There will be NO "good" aliens.

That is the great dillusion that the Bible talks about.

Do not fall for any of it.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Ive said this before about kids. They are less corrupted and see and hear things and feel things that we all did but lose through time.

Remember when your little and you asked for help when somthing was wrong and no one was there who are we speaking to God or an imaginary friend, we have all done this at some point why is it in our instinct and then taught out as we mature into the world wide illusion created by globle manipulation.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed

Originally posted by brintonwhite

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by Deplume

Sure would love to meet this little darling, Deplume! Thanks for posting. There are a lot of children saying these things in these last days of Mother Earth and 3rd dimensional life as we know it. No need to question here, she will tell you what you need to know. This is not just happening to children either, I am 57 Earth years my last birthday, and I am getting them too. There is a lot of things wrong on planet Earth, and the Visitors want us to clean it up. Can we do it? I think we can if we just set aside our differences. We need to begin with our leadership. They serve only their own selves, not us, and not others at all. Please keep us posted.

I don't believe for a second that some aliens are here to save us. If they were, they'd come down and do it - end of story.

It always amuses me how people seem to "know" what the aliens would do.
I am so thankful for the mental giants here on ATS who are kind enough to grace us with their knowledge of "what they would do". I won't even bother asking how you know "what they would do" as I am sure you are in constant contact with them. Thank you for your knowledge.

Well, it's in the original post - they are trying to save us. Now common sense tells me that if they are here and highly advanced, they would just do it rather than send messages to children and then hope that parents coax the info from the children.

I'm not in contact with aliens, no. There are plenty here on ATS who claim that they are though. Why not get in touch with one of those. I'm not arguing any more. I don't intend to hijack the thread. Just my opinions of course.

link   

Originally posted by Deplume
She's not an indigo child or anything like that, and I would never claim she has any special 'gift' I'm not a pushy weirdo mum, but I do listen to her, and speak to her in quite an adult way.

And you don't think you are doing her a dis-service by just automatically poo pooing the Indigo possibility - - - because you don't want to seem weird? Or acknowledge she has a special gift?

Is that like locking the keys on a piano because she has musical talent - - but you don't believe in the piano?

You might want to reconsider - - having an open mind to the possibility.

Anyway - - - I would suggest sitting down with her and drawing pictures - - if she likes that kind of thing.

Mine won't sit for anything.

link   
Just want to say im a complete skeptic, dont buy any of it, and never will...

BUT....

I was born in 1984, and same as a previous poster, always felt destined to die at 27, which i turned this year. Ive always been into the 27 crew... Jim Morrison, Janis Loplin, Jimi Hendrix, Kurt Cobain (and now Amy winehouse, but dont like her anyway)

But, ive always felt i would join them, and i felt October.

But i also dont believe this.

link   

Originally posted by Shamatt

Concerning the noises - I was listening to one the pther day and was convinced there was a message in there but had no way of knowing how to reach it. I have a theory though, if anyone would like to help me figure out how to follow up on it?

I noticed that there was a modulation between high pich scratchy noises, and low pitch back ground rumble. I want to work out the relationships/frequency of those changes.

It is a bit like morse code, but allways has the same number of elements, which is 4. So it would go something lie this and repeat:

s= short tone
L = long tone

s s s l
s s s l
s s l l
s s l l
s s s l
s s s l
s s l s
s s l s

Is there any easier way than sitting with a pen and paper and just writing all the sequences down? And once I have them manually searching for a repeating pattern (I am sure it is there, convinced) would be a headache. This sounds like the sort of thing a computer could do? But how does one go about asking one? lol

I'm not so sure about the Morse Code but it does remind me of Binary Code. BC is 8 digits long, You said these come in patterns of 4. What happens if you replace those "S" and "L" with 1 and 0's. Everyone talks about aliens communicating to us in a language we can understand . . . wouldn't that be Binary Code?
edit on 8/24/2011 by amaster because: (no reason given)

link   
I am at odds here to most of the other posters. After years of following the UFO phenomena, I have come to the conclusion that they are bad spirits. Quite spooky how they repeat the message of occult channelers and the Satanic 'NWO' -
..."Gaia [Mother Earth] is not happy with you. She is going to go into great travail soon as she purges herself of the toxins you have poured out upon her."

"You will find that all your religions are false, based on a controlling, cold-hearted, patriarchal movement, when in actuality it is the mother goddess who is behind all things."

"Sin is an archaic concept developed by the patriarchal religious systems to place man in bondage and guilt."
www.jeffersonscott.com...

I'm sorry, but you are the parent here. Yes, children are innocent but they are also easy prey.

Nearly every religion on this planet - from Native American to Christianity - all know about these dimensional spirits.

Dark shadow people are not angels...

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildapache
reply to post by sinohptik

Snooze button I say lol.sorry i had to post this,i just love sleeping.

It is nice isnt it? Though, sometimes being late to work can get one fired.

In a more serious note,I think the awakening is happening already as more and more people get aware of the time we are living in.I say we are in for a though ride(not a fear monger just a gut feeling)

The "message," as it were, is already available to all and always has been. I would guess the "ride" will be determined by the road we choose to take. We will find out.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by amaster

I'm not so sure about the Morse Code but it does remind me of Binary Code. BC is 8 digits long, You said these come in patterns of 4. What happens if you replace those "S" and "L" with 1 and 0's. Everyone talks about aliens communicating to us in a language we can understand . . . wouldn't that be Binary Code?
edit on 8/24/2011 by amaster because: (no reason given)

If its a code we understand.... we dont all understand morse code or binary.... the only "code" we all know...is surely feeling. Impluse. Intuition?

What do these sounds make people feel?

I bet thats the best indicator as to what it is.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Boniouk06

Not understand in an outright sensory sort of way, like one would understand English or Spanish, but understand in a technological way. There is a translational barrier of sorts. We send out digital signals of radio broadcasts and television into space in hopes that someone out there will pick them up and return them. They are doing it, except the signals they receive are pickup as binary, and so returned as binary.

I am, of course, basing this all on pure specualtion. It's just one possible thought to all of these noises.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heartisblack
reply to post by Deplume

Okay, makes me wonder like about the knowing movie. If anybody ever seen it, that's the movie with Nick Cage and the end of the world. There were visitors in that movie, helping earth get along

True but it seems like that movie would really scare a kid that age and it ended with their parents being toast too.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Scarecrow

Originally posted by Cytra

There will be NO "good" aliens.

That is the great dillusion that the Bible talks about.

Do not fall for any of it.

Or....
" There are no BAD Aliens."
That is the Great Delusion Werner Von Braun spoke of.
If I use logic, I don't think "Bad" or "Good" applies here.

Are conservationists and Scientists " Bad" when they relocate, track, study, catch-andrelease animals in the name of science, in order to study and protect them?
It's all a matter of perspective.

I will say if we are getting a message.. we must be more important than we think in the grand scheme of things

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join