It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation with a 6 year old.. (message?)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I've heard about these drones and have not really given them much thought unitl now. Just a few questions if anyone can fill me in.

1- Are there anyother theories other than "visitors" to explain these noises?

2- I live in the UK too but have not heard or recall hearing anything like that. Are these noises exclusive to the UK or have they been heard around the world?

Cheers

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Wow, that is amazing! Kids do say some of the most awesome yet frightening things sometimes. My son (will be 7 in a week) often says things to me that send chills down my spine. You must record your daughter talking like this, and try to get some anwser from her. I am one of the people who as heard these noises (in Virginia) and I have talked about them on here before. If it really is a message I am trying like heck to listen. Maybe she can draw us a picture, my son often draws out what he is thinking about. Last one he did was of a Tornado sucking up people....mind you I keep him away from the news, and we don't talk about such things...they get if from somewhere. Keep us updated, I am interested!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I looked up the tones in morse code for you. I don'tknow if it'll help, but it was a fun exercise.
Please see the quote

Originally posted by Shamatt

Concerning the noises - I was listening to one the pther day and was convinced there was a message in there but had no way of knowing how to reach it. I have a theory though, if anyone would like to help me figure out how to follow up on it?

I noticed that there was a modulation between high pich scratchy noises, and low pitch back ground rumble. I want to work out the relationships/frequency of those changes.

It is a bit like morse code, but allways has the same number of elements, which is 4. So it would go something lie this and repeat:

s= short tone
L = long tone

s s s l = "v"
s s s l = "v"
s s l l = "u"
s s l l ="u"
s s s l = "v"
s s s l = "v"
s s l s = "f"
s s l s = "f"

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deplume

I just thought I'd share what we were working on, it's in this thread about the rumblings. I've made a couple of posts.
www.abovetopsecret.com... We didn't express that it could have been a voice or message, EXCEPT in my posts on ATS.
She would not have read them.
But she may have, guessed, or sensed?

She heard the sample we took from this video Youtube vid of weird noises

She didn't hear what we did to it afterwards, as she was out at the time, and I haven't really wanted to listen to it since (for obvious reasons: it's creepy)
The sample we took has not been tampered with in any way, except for the isolation/cleanup/pitch/speed..
Sound sample cleaned up

I've listen to this over and over again im hearing what sounds like

"throughout this day" "my operation" "black people white power" "we want change we want the truth" "It's time to end this war to end this war to end this war" "We know the truth"

If i had to give the voice an accent it's sounds american.
edit on 24-8-2011 by wisper because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by Deplume

Sure would love to meet this little darling, Deplume! Thanks for posting. There are a lot of children saying these things in these last days of Mother Earth and 3rd dimensional life as we know it. No need to question here, she will tell you what you need to know. This is not just happening to children either, I am 57 Earth years my last birthday, and I am getting them too. There is a lot of things wrong on planet Earth, and the Visitors want us to clean it up. Can we do it? I think we can if we just set aside our differences. We need to begin with our leadership. They serve only their own selves, not us, and not others at all. Please keep us posted.

last days of Mother Earth and 3rd dimensional life as we know it??? Proof of this please!!!! Sounds like pseudo new age nonsense to me.

Whilst I believe the original poster's story, I don't believe for a second that some aliens are here to save us. If they were, they'd come down and do it - end of story.
edit on 24-8-2011 by brintonwhite because: typo

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Hello,I liked hearing your story.My own children fascinate me also.They dont have any block to what is coming in.If as their parent,you can succesfully keep super-negative influences from them,you can learn volumes from your own kids.When we are very young,our minds are capable of doing things that we lose as we adopt to our life situation.If your child tells you something,and it stirs something in your gut,listen.It just might save your life.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The aliens arent here to save us, they are telling us to do it ourselves.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Hi

Really interesting thread - I had read about these rumbling before but had never heard it. I believe i heard this sound the other night (Hertfordshire) Monday night, tuesday morning about 3 am. To me it sounded like a a far away plane which was approaching for about half an hour, and it stayed the same sound level.

Is there a way to make your cleaned up sample on soundcloud available to download?

I wouldn't mind trying a few things out on it.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hello

I can't believe you guys are being so nonchalant with this issue. I would not try to frighten my daughter or son but I would see if she can interpret the noise. maybe try playing a couple of noise sounds and see what she says. She could be the key to saving yourselves and/or maybe millions of people. I know something bad is going to happen I had a vision from GOD I believe and the message was to protect my son and get in this underground cave/room that was discovered on my friends property just last week. For Humanity's Sake, please confer with your child. God Bless America

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Alien visitors are also in the Illuminati card game. I think the card is called "foreign aid".
Anyone unfamiliar with the game, it has a picture of the exact same events of 9/11 and also what looks like Gaddafi under the title "revolution".

To be honest I do believe Children have a better understanding of the world than adults sometimes. I think it has something to do with the fact that they have uncorrupted minds.
I can't help thinking the elite have something to do with whatever visitors/aliens... may come to "save" us. And I am in no doubt we will be formally visited sometime in the near future. Then all is well for a while before all hell breaks loose. I'd say it's the beginning of the tribulation, as I am a Christian

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by odinson
Hello

I can't believe you guys are being so nonchalant with this issue. I would not try to frighten my daughter or son but I would see if she can interpret the noise. maybe try playing a couple of noise sounds and see what she says. She could be the key to saving yourselves and/or maybe millions of people. I know something bad is going to happen I had a vision from GOD I believe and the message was to protect my son and get in this underground cave/room that was discovered on my friends property just last week. For Humanity's Sake, please confer with your child. God Bless America

I was with you until you said God bless America. Is no other nation worthy of Gods blessing?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Ignore.
edit on 24/8/11 by Gordian because: Wanted to.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Very interesting thread. I really enjoyed your story. I have a 5 year old who does the same thing. He really blows my mind with some of the things he says. I caught one conversation on video with my iPhone. He was getting ready to tell me how we were made, so I told him to wait so I could record it. At the beginning of the video he kinda got off track, and his older brother keeps interrupting him. He is only 5 but he has taught himself everything. He taught himself how to read. We had him tested and he can read on a 2nd grade level! He's really something else. Thanks OP for posting this. I really think our kids are on to something.
Here is the video:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Hi, thank you for sharing the message from your daughter. Because we can't seem to "get" it then we definitely need the both of you to interpret. Please pass along anything else that they are transmitting so we can get with the program. It is a bit uncanny that you share this message with us while we are experiencing unusual tremors here in the US.

I was just wondering whether your daughter has been vaccinated? I have been hearing that children that are not inoculated by the government are actually developing extra senses due to the planet going through "changes", and that they are a threat to our government, and why they are so gungho about pushing vaccines and mandatory inoculations for public school. "Natural" children are said to be smarter, healthier, and some develop ESP, telekinesis, etc.

I have 3 children, 2, 4 and 6. We were drawing one day and I drew some smoke coming out from behind some mountains, and told the kids that's where my house was.. drew a road in front of the mountains and told my boys they could come visit anytime. My 4 year old drew a path in the sky and said that he would be flying to visit me. Kids are really too cute sometimes!

Namaste!
edit on 24-8-2011 by Cytra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
If the visitors are trying to tell us something they might want to try a better approach. It is kind of amazing that they can fix all of our problems but they can't learn English. I am pretty smart but the crop circles don't tell a whole lot as cute as they are, the weird sounds and so forth are interesting, but if you waddled up and did a better job of communicating then maybe it might work out... dugh ya thank?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by brintonwhite

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by Deplume

Sure would love to meet this little darling, Deplume! Thanks for posting. There are a lot of children saying these things in these last days of Mother Earth and 3rd dimensional life as we know it. No need to question here, she will tell you what you need to know. This is not just happening to children either, I am 57 Earth years my last birthday, and I am getting them too. There is a lot of things wrong on planet Earth, and the Visitors want us to clean it up. Can we do it? I think we can if we just set aside our differences. We need to begin with our leadership. They serve only their own selves, not us, and not others at all. Please keep us posted.

I don't believe for a second that some aliens are here to save us. If they were, they'd come down and do it - end of story.

It always amuses me how people seem to "know" what the aliens would do.
I am so thankful for the mental giants here on ATS who are kind enough to grace us with their knowledge of "what they would do". I won't even bother asking how you know "what they would do" as I am sure you are in constant contact with them. Thank you for your knowledge.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I would try to explain to her that when adults get older, we lose the ability to understand some things. So yes we can hear the noises, but we can't understand what they're saying. So we'd really appreciate it if she could tell us what they mean.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Pretty smart if you ask me. I liked the fact that you took the time to video tape your Son and listen to what he had to share.

To the opening post, I would let my child here the sounds you are working on but I wouldn't say anything just observe her and let her do the talking if she wants.

They are here to help us just not in the way you expect.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The "alien/ufo phenomenon" fits right into what the Bible talks about happening in the last days.

People joke about all the earthquakes, floods, hurricanes, etc lately, but the Bible states that in the last days the earth will be going through an increase in pains similar to a woman giving birth. It is even specific about and increase in earthquakes in various places. (East coast?). It also talks about an increase in "wonders in the heavens". (UFO's?, comets?)

God has angels who help Him and do His bidding. So does Satan. Satans angels come in the form of ghosts and demonic spirits.

I believe they will also come in the form of aliens to bring about the "greatest dillusion the world has ever seen" that is talked about in the Bible.

Do not welcome them. Treat them as a smiling visitor who is hiding a knife behind their back, ready to cut your throat and steal your soul.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Maybe less of a "message" and more of an alarm, or call. Like the one that wakes up many people to start their day.

Not sure about "visitors," as we are all from the same place (the universe).

I suppose if this is the case, it will get louder and louder until we either wake up or press the snooze button

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join