It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation with a 6 year old.. (message?)

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65
There are questions that need to be answered by the OP and if this upsets your utopian thread , then so be it .

1 There are conflicting versions of the audio files submitted by the OP
2 The OP stated that there were remarks made on the audio file by the original poster on Youtube ....Something she forgot to mention throughout the thread , until I pointed it out .
3 If there are discrepencies in the audio files , then the whole original post has to be brought to question .

Nuff Said.

I would like to quote my post on page 10 of this thread,

I have read many many threads on ATS written in the same creative style as yours and they have always garnished attention at the start and then turn into many pages and then something happens and the thread turns as the OP get caught by contradicting themselves and finding themselves in a corner.

All I will say to you is I hope you have a good memory.

*If I am wrong, (very seldom am), I will eat my hat.

Again I will reiterate, I myself am not denying that children are more aware of the 'unknown' than adults, however, we have to tread carefully otherwise, our own beliefs and undestandings are used to interpret our little ones imagination.

Also it is very easy to enhance ones ego when a following is created hanging on every word of the author.

Please bear this in mind and ask yourself Why am I so passionate in defending the OP?
edit on 3-9-2011 by franspeakfree because: glitch in the matrix

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I think you've missed the entire spirit of this thread. She merely reported what her child said, and a lot of people found it extremely fascinating. If you don't find it as fascinating as the rest of us, no one's forcing you to read it.

There are authors here who actually enjoy being trolled. You could go find one of their threads....

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

The video had a man named Roger Morneau and he said the most interesting thing about the deception of mankind, He said that demons will declare themselves to be inhabitants of far distant planets(Aliens) and warn us about the destruction of Earth unless something serious is done to avoid it. Your daughter said 'It's a message from the VISITORS up in the SKY!" i think demons(aliens). Then you asked her why they were sending a message and she said "Because they want to tell us whats wrong with everything, and tell us what to do." I don't know if im right about this but it sure is close.

heres the url
www.youtube.com...
reply to post by therealfollower

This man admits to being a follower of the dark forces. What makes you think the 'dark forces' or satan worshippers would allow him to blow the gaff now and still keep being alive? Maybe he is just continuing
his programming...I'd rather believe an innocent 6 year old than a middle aged satanist-turned-born again.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I honestly read the post twice, because it reminds me of daughter. I have a 5 year old that is very smart; believe me guys having a child that out thinks some of your demands is not as great as you think lol but anyway. She hates sleeping in the dark/by herself, so I and my wife have to chill in the living room till she knocks out smh. One night she wakes up asking for me to take her to the bathroom and as I was laying her down and she looks up at me drunk in sleep and says "daddy why do the small people laugh at me?" I was like is somebody teasing you, she goes " no their just laughing??? Who "little people". Now I and my wife are polar opposites but she is convince that it's not an over active imagination... IDK but I feel you

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Is this thread dead in the water?

No new information, just posters commenting on what is already posted. Maybe the original poster got sick of people questioning her parenting skills when all she was trying to do was convey some information that might be very important.

OP if you are out there and still continuing your investigation please fill me in on any updates. I understand if you dont want top post here anymore, I wouldnt blame you.

For all those who had to be jerks, shame on you. I really think this was very interesting and cant believe that there arent more people who have come forward with examples of what their children thought of the sound.

If you have a child please play the sound to them and let us know what they say, I really dont want this thread to just fizzle out without any conclusion.

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by nosacrificenofreedom
reply to post by Deplume

Thankyou Deplume for a reflection of brighter days for smaller beings with bigger hearts!
I would not press her for information! If something was meant for the children of our world exclusively maybe it's best being left to them and their messengers. For those that are so intreasted in this so called message and think that it's a good idea to question a child about something so far below the surface of her conscience mind is a very invasive way to gain sed information. I believe if the message is in the signal we need to figure it out on our own and not depend on children to tell us what we already should have known. It's like our world today, would a child make fairer more equal decisions, create a more peaceful existance? Of coarse they would cause the adults of this world obfusicate any and all issues confusing the issues with things that don't matter! I feel as if my world was alot clearer and simpler when i was a child because today I feel as if the material world has caved in on my rationale! so I am waiting for the day when the message will be "and a child shall lead them out of their own desperate destitution"!

I'm not sure about children making fairer more equal decisions.

Have you ever read or saw "Lord of the Flies" where the children get stranded on an island. They had this conch shell and whoever was holding the shell at the moment was allowed to speak. The movie ended up where there were differences and the children became barbaric and split into groups. At the end the one group was running after a young boy trying to kill him. You see the boy running on the beach and fall. Then you see him look forward on the ground to where he sees someones feet and it pans up to a military officer. They were rescued. It was a good movie, but children can be very cruel also.

~ Noah

posted on Sep, 6 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1
reply to post by speaknoevil07

Okay, now this is getting strange for me. You are the third or fourth person I have noticed including myself here on ATS that are constantly seeing the same numbers. For me, it's always 11 or 12 past the hour. Or I just see 1's, 2's, 3's, 11's or 12's. I have been going through this since October of last year. The only significance those numbers have for me is my birthday is 12/11, but I see no reason to see these numbers over and over, several times a day for almost a year.

I've been seeing 11:11, whether it be on receipts, or on the clock, since 2001. It went away a few times then I lieterally see it all the time. One day at work, a fellow deputy and I were transporting a felon to a doctors office and I was telling him about it and how weird it was. As I was telling him I looked at my watch and it was 11:11 and I told him to "SEE". He was freaked out a little. One day when I was in the hospital geting a CT scan, the guy who rolled by bed to the x-ray area asked me if i've been shot before because there was a metalic object in my lower abdomin in the shape and size of a bullet. I told him never been shot in my career and were jokingly talking of alien probes. I then began telling him my 11:11 story as he wheeled me back to my room that evening. As I was telling my story, he stopped the bed, said something like 'you won't believe this', shows me his watch and it shows 11:11. Whats even weirder is my birthday is Nov. 11 (11/11). I was so freaked out after a while I even googled it and it said on a sight "do you see 11:11 on clocks and things?' . I almost freaked out. I still don't know what it is.

~ Noah

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deplume

I just thought I'd share what we were working on, it's in this thread about the rumblings. I've made a couple of posts.

Sound sample cleaned up

That is freaky. I hear at the beginning of 7 seconds there in the cleaned sample:

"they ruin the planet.. they ruin the planet" ("the" could also be "their")

It repeats several times right up to 11 seconds and then I can't make out the last 1 second. It stands out even more in the 50% slowed version, which is what brought me to that conclusion.

Maybe i'm losing it...

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
If your daughter snores like a tractor, for the sake of her health you must get her checked out for sleep apnoea. If you are unaware of this, it is an obstruction of the airways during sleep & over time, is a major cause of many bad health problems such as diabetes, high blood pressure etc & can result in death. Its fairly common in adults these days, but I learnt recently that children as young as 4 are being diagnosed with it too. As a fourty two year old, I have it severely & require a machine to keep my airway open when I sleep. Children sometimes need these machines as well.

posted on Sep, 8 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Deplume,

Your daughter sounds wonderful. Very bright and knowing. If this is a message to us then im sure we are late in recieving it. but there is always hoperight? If they have to come here themselves id be ashamed of our race lol.

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
seriously? what deep knowledge is a 6 year old gonna tell anybody about anything?

posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

This is interesting, children are not brainwashed into what they think is real, i would belive a child over and adult about this any day!

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Firstly, how do we know that your not just making this up.
Secondly, what are these sounds?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by AussiePatriot

Have you read the full thread?

Or just the initial OP and jumped straight to the end?

posted on Sep, 13 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by AussiePatriot

Yep, you haven't read the whole thing have you? The OP is genuine, one of the more genuine members on ATS. She has nothing to gain by lying. She's also just as surprised as the rest of us at what her daughter said and what others on here have recounted.

That's the kicker, since they were first heard in May or so, nobody knows. That's why we had pages on this thread trying to slow the sounds down, tamper with frequencies and pinpoint whether they were natural phenomena or not. Nothing conclusive yet.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Awesome post OP. S&F. Kids just make ya wonder don't they?
I'm just glad I haven't heard the noises yet, I don't think, although sometimes I hear stuff when I know construction isn't going on near me, but until its extremely obvious I'm not going to say its definite, for me at least. Others I know its a real phenomenon and the Florida video in particular is the creepiest I've seen so far.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

I feel like your daughter has seen angels sent to try and warn the world about what is to come.

My son is now 22, but when he was very small I asked him where he lived ... his reply, the United States of Mexico. Where did he come up with such a thought? Also at the end of our National Anthem, land of the free, home of the poor. What did this 3-4 year old know that I didn't? He had a horrible bicycle accident when he was about 5. I was sitting on our front porch and saw him wreck. I heard his face hit the cement street. He got up and came running to me for a hug. He looked up at me and said, "Mama, an angel kept me from getting hurt." I believe he saw an angel and that's why his head and face weren't a bloody mess.

Angels are out there, good ones and bad ones.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by AussiePatriot

I have also heard rumblings, I guess more like a loud humming sound. Still hear them from to time.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Thank you Lady Deplume Children are much more perceptive and open than adults please keep us informed as it may very well save our species

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
My now 7 year old told me an amazing story when he was 3 1/2. He was an early talker and at 3 he talked like a 5-6 year old child. He told me an amazing dream he had or at least I called it a dream he felt like he had actually experienced it. It scared me and fascinated me at the same time. He never had anything like it again. On the other hand my 5 year old sees her dream characters in the real world. Kids have minds that most of us don't understand. We forget.

<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join