It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation with a 6 year old.. (message?)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Nothing personal, but I don't really buy it. Kid has a great imagination and must've heard you talking about it at some point.
The thing is, if 'aliens' were really trying to warn us, or help us, why would they be using such arcane methods? Weird sounds that only some people have heard and that make no sense? You wouldn't stop a child from running into the street by speaking a foreign language to them or by playing music. You would speak to the child in a way they would understand, and if these 'aliens' are so far advanced they would know this and act accordingly.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Thats a remarkable story! They say 'kids say the darnest things' but they also say 'the truth comes form a childs mouth'.....

I don't know what to make of it.
Is it possible that she heard you talk about the noises and visitiors? You got to remember that at that age, everything they hear from their parents, they take as 'truth'...

On the other hand, I have heard kids say same like things, including my own when she was younger. Maby they do pick up on things that adults can't...
One piece of advice though, when you ask her about it further, make sure she doesn't go tell the teachers at school about it, that could bring you into discredit with the school and possible other parents. Speaking out of experience here
lol... they do repeat E v e r y t h i n g ! they hear at home

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I can't help but think if the "visitors" are trying to communicate something important to us, they would do it in a way that we could understand. If they know us so well, then they know we communicate with language, not sky rumbles.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Your little gift is obviously very special. She is dispalying all the traits of someone who will grow to have some special... um... qualities. ( don't like throwing arround conventional words as they carry too many connotations in society these days. Psycic? Not my label!)

Any way. I dohonestly beleive that children, as they grow, start to explore their own abilities. Playing games, climbing trees, making toys etc etc... I think one of the abilities we have is that of empathy. To read others, situations etc. Most of us have this well and truley bread out of us by parents. school. peers etc, but in some it prevails. I think Small is exploring her abilities in this area as she is exploring in all areas of her life at this early age. This needs much encouragement. You are obviously open and intelligent, so I see no problems here. No surprises that one so special was born into your care, perhaps?

As far as the conversation is concerned, you are doing everything right. Just don't forget to ask her opinion now and again, on this subject. I think that would be very interesting.

Concerning the noises - I was listening to one the pther day and was convinced there was a message in there but had no way of knowing how to reach it. I have a theory though, if anyone would like to help me figure out how to follow up on it?

I noticed that there was a modulation between high pich scratchy noises, and low pitch back ground rumble. I want to work out the relationships/frequency of those changes.

It is a bit like morse code, but allways has the same number of elements, which is 4. So it would go something lie this and repeat:

s= short tone
L = long tone

s s s l
s s s l
s s l l
s s l l
s s s l
s s s l
s s l s
s s l s

Is there any easier way than sitting with a pen and paper and just writing all the sequences down? And once I have them manually searching for a repeating pattern (I am sure it is there, convinced) would be a headache. This sounds like the sort of thing a computer could do? But how does one go about asking one? lol

Thanks for the thread OP - take special care of the little one!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

I made an account just to reply to you (lurker as well). I think your daughter knows exactly what she's talking about and I think you're awesome for actually listening to her. And for some reason, I'm comforted by what she's said.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

1 erm this is getting freaky my lad who is 8 keeps asking what the low noise he is hearing on a night time when there are no planes about
2 today he has said when the asteroid gets here and turns to dust and the world is in darkness is it the end of the world try reassuring your children all is well when they are saying this

no i don't talk or let them see stuff like this it just came out of the blue
hope he is just being a kid and talking nonsense

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Wow.. what a story. Personally I would be puzzled beyond all belief.. Children have such a sense to them...

Maybe she does know, or maybe she has been visited herself ?

Who knows... ?

Very interesting post!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Me and her father heard a weird noise here in UK, and as I'd been a long time lurker, I started to post, and we did some research into the noises that were being heard around the world, including cleaning up samples, and messing around with pitch and speed to see what we could hear.

And your don't think your daughter overhead the discussions that took place during this "cleaning up samples" and "messing around with pitch". ? Of course she did.

The words she spoke came from your very own mouths.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
this...kinda made me think, and i believe you, because my 3 year old neice kept looking at the sky a few months back, right around the time i began researching ascension conspiracies etc. She was staring at the moon and said.

"the moon scares me" which drew my attention to her and i asked, why does it scare you, she just kept staring and said "scary". I honestly think we should pay more attention to kids especially under the age of 10 because they undoubtly see something we do not.

Was it not Jesus that said that we should listen to our children because they are wiser?

tbh and i hope I don't get flamed for this next comment, but sometimes i get a little creep-ed out by my niece. I dont know what it is but it just feels ...odd. I dont neglect her, but there is something about her that makes me feel as if I am being observed by something bigger through her.

But why would she be scared of the moon?

anywho thanks for sharing OP. S&F this just proves that there is indeed something going on in our skies.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I've noticed the various 'noise in the sky' threads from time to time but never took the time to investigate them. The OP is very interesting and having now listened to several recordings it seems pretty odd. Is there anyone who is actually collecting and cataloging these recordings and attempting to analyze them? There seems to be several people who think that if 'visitors' wished to ciommunicate that they would just use Twitter. But you're making vast assumptions about who/what 'they' are. How better to communicate with an entire planet than creating an audible or visual 'event' in the sky? Something that no one can say was faked, CGI'd or hacked.

Clearly 'something' is going on around us. And it would seem to behappening more frequently. My gut tells me it's somehow important. I'm closing-in on 60yrs. For as long as I can rememeber, far back into my childhood, I have had this strong, never waivering feeling that during my lifetime something monumental was going to happen. It didn't involve me personally but more of a world-encompassing 'thing'. The feeling I've had is that whatever it is it will not be a particularly pleasant experience. But it is unavoidable, necessary and that things will be better-off afterwards. But I have no idea what 'it' is.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
My thoughts are if this is indeed a message, it could be a message aimed not for our conscience mind to understand but for our unconscience mind. Children, I believe, are more in touch with their unconscience mind and might be more receptive to the messege. Just my thoughts.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

Im 32 and Ive had that same feeling my entire life. When I was a kid, I thought I would die at 33, but now I feel as though I am meant to live through whatever happens. I feel that I am being "groomed" to be some sort of leader/healer during/after whatever happens.

My whole life Ive been from job to job and move house or country at least once a year, I am always unsettled with a feeling that whatever I am meant to do is yet to come.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diogenesis
Nothing personal, but I don't really buy it. Kid has a great imagination and must've heard you talking about it at some point.
The thing is, if 'aliens' were really trying to warn us, or help us, why would they be using such arcane methods? Weird sounds that only some people have heard and that make no sense? You wouldn't stop a child from running into the street by speaking a foreign language to them or by playing music. You would speak to the child in a way they would understand, and if these 'aliens' are so far advanced they would know this and act accordingly.

Would you stop a hamster from running in the road by speaking to it? We're obviously more advanced than hamsters, but talking to them will get you nowhere. You would have to comunicate to it in a different way, such as a whistle or another high-pitched sound to get its attention and possibly give it commands.

The aliens or whatever might not even have organic bodies capable of using our machines to communicate with us.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoyDreamer
My thoughts are if this is indeed a message, it could be a message aimed not for our conscience mind to understand but for our unconscience mind. Children, I believe, are more in touch with their unconscience mind and might be more receptive to the messege. Just my thoughts.

I'll join you on that one.
I also sometimes want to offer the suggestion on the table when I see people write thigns like "If aliens wanted to send us any messages to help us out, they would do it in more obvious ways so ALL can pick it up easily."

Uh..... why would they necessarily want EVERYONE to hear it??
Why would they want to help everyone?
Why would they want to help people who are highly disbalanced, with half of their mind cut off and out of touch, for example (the subconscious which allows the conscious self awareness to get and send communications from the larger collective of all life)? Those who have separated their ego too far from that connection are probably not the best ones to save and keep in the larger universal comunity, I'd think......

So a message that only some can hear/understand might be appropriate?
Don't know, just sayin'......

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Your daughter is broadcasting the message that "they've" been giving us since the late 60s, through to now. Their messaging is getting louder - while still common to most contactee experiences. The hallmarks are the attention to the message and not "them" - the dire recognition and determination to seed the message.

I've got no problem with the message only the background. "They've" been in-charge of the genetic program for a *long* time and it was from them that we received the messaging to "go-forth and multiply" - to adapt their changes so patterns could be brought forward and others, left behind.

When we were relatively minor in numbers, populating the planet wasn't a problem. Now that we're at the cusp of tilting the balance between what the planet can provide and our needs, it's an issue - caused in part by them. It's a complex problem of genetics and design; how do we pull back on a dime?

...stay tuned, we're all gonna like the answer that's coming. Ohh.. and there is an answer coming - count on it.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Great post! I have a daughter that sounds very similar. only child, very serious in her play, very much a child (Mine like bunnies) yet she is also adult in many ways. But to your question about talking to her about the visitors, it really isn't a good idea to bring them up, an adults attention to something means a lot to a child. But if (she) brings it up it is important to allow her to talk, of course. You seemed like a tuned in Mum, so I doubt I'm telling you anything you don't really know. But when she brings them up the hard part is to keep any question you might have within the scope of her statements or questions. Try to stay as neutral as possible on the subject, that will help her feel comfortable in talking about any feelings or concerns. we have had visitors in our lives ( that's always so hard to say to someone...) Me as a small child, then my Son and now my daughter. I have always said that I have "two" only children, lol. Their ages are so far apart. So I have wrestled with some similar issues. About a month ago I had a dream that my daughter and I walked into our kitchen and saw an alien in the window,( there is more to it but that's the only part that is clear) it was an odd dream. but I didn't think much about it until about 2 days later when my little girl asked me if I remembered the night in the kitchen when the visitors were at the window. For a moment my blood ran cold and my head actually felt like it was spinning, People don't share the same dreams. And once I could answer I said "yep I do, why?" And in a voice that sounded so casual she asked me, "why did they come to the house this time?" I had to answer "I don't know" because I didn't and I was still reeling from some cold hard facts and trying to process the words " This time." And she answers her own question anyway with "I think they were just checking on us, they are worried about us.I couldn't ask who "us" was without sounding weird (nervous), so I just kept my mouth shut. she was done talking and went bounding on her way un-bothered. While these two stories aren't related apart from "visitors" I appreciate the chance to tell someone anyway. And I have had to think about some very odd conversations possibilities with my own little girl and thought I would share. Hope it helps you in some small way. And you might think about keeping a journal of things that your daughter says or does that stand out to you. Answers have a way of making themselves apparent when you look at the whole thing, Odds and ends can suddenly add up. Thanks again and best wishes. Earthmuffin33

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Fishticon84

I have heard the old argument many times before about "well we live with ants and other creatures, but we wouldn't bother trying to talk to them." The point being that to a higher species "we" are the ANTS. Well if they were building rockets and atom bombs. I would sure as hell try. I just don't buy the idea that just because we might be at a lower rung of evolution, that we don't have anything important to say, or that a higher species doesn't have anything to learn from us. I think anyone at ATS that has watched a show about a tribe still living in a jungle somewhere has thought to themselves "we have lost something important along the way to almighty progress." And Dolphins don't show any of the signs we consider progress to civilization and people are trying to talk to them. Many scientists believe that Dolphins may be smarter then humans because their vocabularies are more complex. So it's possible thaty a higher species wouldn't dismiss us out of hand either.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Earthmuffin33

People do drem the same dream.
I am Welsh and in welsh we have the saying "breddweidio'n gyntun", which means dreaming together.
My mum and I used to often dream the same dream. The first time it happened, I can't remember now which of us started, but I think it was my mum, relating her dream from the night before.....I stopped her and finished it off for her. It was the first time I had heard the phrase "breddwiedio'n gyntun", but it must be quite a regular 'phenomenon', at least in Wales

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
I think we make alot of unintentional assumptions about 'visitors' and their relative state of evolutionary superiority. Stop and compare humans with other species on this planet. Each has evolved specific and unique characteristics that make it superior to us. Sure, we have evolved superior (so we think) communications capabilities and the ability to think conceptually but can we navigate unaided over thousands of miles of ocean or sky? Can we build highly intricate webs and nests with just our own bodies? It's entirely possible that 'visitors' may possess some characteristics that may seem superior to us but in other ways perhaps not so much so. We simply cannot know for sure and yet we make wild assumptions.

Something is going on with our world on many different levels and it sure would be nice if we had a clue as to what it is.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Kids have vivid imaginations. I wouldn't think anything of it it really. The kid has an imagination and a damn fun one too. I remember being obsessed with aliens and visitors when I was once a young lad!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join