It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation with a 6 year old.. (message?)

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1
reply to post by speaknoevil07

Okay, now this is getting strange for me. You are the third or fourth person I have noticed including myself here on ATS that are constantly seeing the same numbers. For me, it's always 11 or 12 past the hour. Or I just see 1's, 2's, 3's, 11's or 12's. I have been going through this since October of last year. The only significance those numbers have for me is my birthday is 12/11, but I see no reason to see these numbers over and over, several times a day for almost a year.

I am in the same situation. What's even weirder is my birthday is Nov 1, born at 12:12pm according to my BC.
I see 11:11 12:12 1:11 2:22 all the time. Almost every other day that I looked at a clock it will be just one of those numbers. I kept count one time and it was happening on Mondays, Wednesday and Friday at work and then it flipped to Tuesdays and Thursdays for 2 months straight.

I've been tested to be a star child, what ever that means, and have been told by several well thought of psychics / mediums that I am very old soul near the end of my journey. Strange because things around me just seem to make sense and I'm able to see how they work with each other yet I can not explain in human terms how I do it.

Hope this helps you figure things out.
Sirric

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Ok im freaked out. my neice told me a few hours ago that a monster comes down from the skies and plays with her. She kept pointing the finger where the monster "was". I asked her if it was bigger than me, she said no, I asked if it was smaller but bigger than her she said yes. She kept staring at the sky and noticed her eyes moving as if she was following something. I looked and saw nothing there.

WTH is going on? X_X

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65

Originally posted by FORMe2p00p0n
Had a second to isolate a couple frequencies. The following isolated frequencies come from the 1 minute clip of Original Y.T. Video (has the least amount of talking and interference... the last 15 seconds should be the same as the OP's recording)

The first is isolated between 70hz - 2000hz / No change to dB-speed-pitch

Frequency Isolation #1

The 2nd is isolated between 500hz - 1000hz / Increased to 20dB / No change to speed-pitch

Frequency Isolation #2

The 3rd is isolated between 10000hz - 20000hz / Increased to 20dB / Pitch at 50% / Amplified 1600% /No change to speed. (warning....this may not be too pleasant to listen to)

Frequency Isolation #3

Now I'm off to go swimming : )
edit on 28-8-2011 by FORMe2p00p0n because: pooped in the pool

In frequency isolation #1 & #3 at 00:20 I heard " That's crazy" , as plain as day . Was that you , or is it in the signal and if it was you , what were you refering to ?

edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

Sorry for bimping this , but this has to be heard .

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

Hello

Next time she says she sees something get a hd camera maybe your phone and take pictures in the direction. There are things that can fool the eye, rarely do they fool a camera

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Had a second to isolate a couple frequencies. The following isolated frequencies come from the 1 minute clip of Original Y.T. Video (has the least amount of talking and interference... the last 15 seconds should be the same as the OP's recording)

Frequency Isolation #1

The 2nd is isolated between 500hz - 1000hz / Increased to 20dB / No change to speed-pitch

Frequency Isolation #2

The 3rd is isolated between 10000hz - 20000hz / Increased to 20dB / Pitch at 50% / Amplified 1600% /No change to speed. (warning....this may not be too pleasant to listen to)

Frequency Isolation #3

In frequency isolation #1 & #3 at 00:20 I heard " That's crazy" , as plain as day . Was that you , or is it in the signal and if it was you , what were you refering to ?

"Thats crazy", comes from the original recording from youtube, the guy filming said it.
Thank you so much for doing these. Perhaps the 'ee' noise my daughter was referring to might be clearer.
Small will be back thursday! SQUEE!

I can't wait. I know her grandparents love her, and like to spend time with her, but I want her back now..

I will be back with another post in about 20minutes. Something has caught my eye, about a radio broadcast from elenin, captured by a radio telescope in California.
I'm going to do some contrast and compare work..

edit on 30-8-2011 by Deplume because: moreinfo

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

I mentioned this on another thread about a four year old who mentioned visitors to her mother the other day. I wont repeat it all here but in regards to your post - my boyfriend and I were looking into memories and time lapses he had from childhood and two books I'd recommend are Secret Life & The Threat by David M. Jacobs, PH.D. about alien encounters and abductions. The titles are a bit hokey but I've yet to find another author who does such a great job at compiling of all his research in an organized and professional fashion. He has his own opinions as to their intentions, we have ours and you may form your own. But it is still worth the read. The child you mentioned may just be experiencing some of the accounts refereed to in the books. '

And in regards to this thread in general, I have been lurking since the beginning and am hooked. Deplume, you are doing a fantastic job with your daughter. Call it divine intervention or perhaps abilities and instincts nature allows us at certain stages in our life to safe guard us against danger to our species and planet, but whatever it is, it is more "crazy" to not listen then to write it off as imagination. As I always say, hope for the best, prepare for the worst. And in this case, if we give the children in our lives two minutes to have an opinion and voice of their own, we'd be wise to listen to what they have to say.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Thanks for the book title, I will see if I can find it and have a read.

I have no idea whether this is real or fake.
USC seems to be saying nothing.
Apparent radio signals from Elenin?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deplume

Frequency Isolation #1

Frequency Isolation #2

Frequency Isolation #3

"Thats crazy", comes from the original recording from youtube, the guy filming said it.
Thank you so much for doing these. Perhaps the 'ee' noise my daughter was referring to might be clearer.
Small will be back thursday! SQUEE!

I can't wait. I know her grandparents love her, and like to spend time with her, but I want her back now..

I will be back with another post in about 20minutes. Something has caught my eye, about a radio broadcast from elenin, captured by a radio telescope in California.
I'm going to do some contrast and compare work..

edit on 30-8-2011 by Deplume because: moreinfo

In an earlier post , you said that "small" will be back on Wednesday , not Thursday ( remember those inconsistancies? )

How come the sound "That's crazy" is not audible in the link you posted in your original posts and if it was , how come you never made reference to it ??

I played your link over 20 times and never once heard "that's crazy" . How do you explain it ? I have to tell you , alarm bells are beggining to ring here. !!!

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
To Deplume

Ok , here goes .
You post a very well written thread here on ATS . You claim you have no prior writing experience , but you hope to attend a writing course in the near future .
I put it to you that you have lots of writing experience and that you are merely using the decent folks on ATS to gauge the popularity of an idea you have for an up comming book . Too much of a coincidence that this is your first thread.

You get your user name from Nom de plume ( french for pen name ) and you expect everybody to believe that you are not a writer ???

Tell me I'm wrong ?

I have to tell you folks, something stinks here .

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Deleted by poster

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Be very aware of this thread , folks .

As much as I would like to believe the OP , something just doesn't feel right .

Read my last 2 posts above and make up your own minds.

To the OP . I will give you one chance to explain yourself before I start a new thread that exposes you as a charlatan

Ok, Sherlock Holmes...you need to relax and stop being mister ATS detective. I'm sure most of us are smart enough to draw our own conclusions on this thread and post. As far as your statement that the OP is a "professional writer" they use the term "unphased" to describe their daughters reaction to these things that are going on... well the term is actually unfazed, so such an obvious mis-use of a term which is used by the OP shows to me that they are not a professional writer, as any writer would know the proper term and its usage.

OP I mean no disrespect in pointion out this simple error, just trying to prove this guys misguided statements about you being a fraud, and a "writer" floating a story idea.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hoosyourdaddyo

Be very aware of this thread , folks .

As much as I would like to believe the OP , something just doesn't feel right .

Read my last 2 posts above and make up your own minds.

To the OP . I will give you one chance to explain yourself before I start a new thread that exposes you as a charlatan

Ok, Sherlock Holmes...you need to relax and stop being mister ATS detective. I'm sure most of us are smart enough to draw our own conclusions on this thread and post. As far as your statement that the OP is a "professional writer" they use the term "unphased" to describe their daughters reaction to these things that are going on... well the term is actually unfazed, so such an obvious mis-use of a term which is used by the OP shows to me that they are not a professional writer, as any writer would know the proper term and its usage.

OP I mean no disrespect in pointion out this simple error, just trying to prove this guys misguided statements about you being a fraud, and a "writer" floating a story idea.

Believe what you like , sonny.

I smell a rat and it is my right to point it out .

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
sure, but there's no need to start an entirely new thread, and what, 4 posts saying this? You are just screaming for attention, and seems to me that you're violating the spirit of this site. As I previously stated, and I will say it slowly so you can understand this... We....Are....Smart...Enough....To....Make....Up....Our....Own....Minds...About....This...Thread. We don't need you to "protect us".

By the way, genius, I never stated I believe the OP, I simply pointed out a very simple, yet telling error they made which disproved your main point of contention that they are a professional writer floating a story idea on ATS...a story idea that sounds EXACTLY like Knowing...wow, what a brilliant plan this guy has.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hoosyourdaddyo
sure, but there's no need to start an entirely new thread, and what, 4 posts saying this? You are just screaming for attention, and seems to me that you're violating the spirit of this site. As I previously stated, and I will say it slowly so you can understand this... We....Are....Smart...Enough....To....Make....Up....Our....Own....Minds...About....This...Thread. We don't need you to "protect us".

By the way, genius, I never stated I believe the OP, I simply pointed out a very simple, yet telling error they made which disproved your main point of contention that they are a professional writer floating a story idea on ATS...a story idea that sounds EXACTLY like Knowing...wow, what a brilliant plan this guy has.

Firstly . I didn't offer to "protect" you or anybody else, because i'm sure a keyboard hero like you needs no protection.

Secondly . I don't profess to be a "genius" . That title is reserved for people such as "Phage" and not for closed minded individuals such as yourself.

I stand by what I wrote .......Something is way wrong with this thread.

If I am proved wrong , then I apologise to the OP .

Regards

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

You have proposed quite a challenge to the author of this thread. I really don't know what to think at this point. I am interested to see if she answers you.

I do know that some children do have connections to unusual events. I thought she was telling the truth...now I admit I do have a bit of doubt.

Hopefully she will respond to you and clear all of this up.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by tpg65

You have proposed quite a challenge to the author of this thread. I really don't know what to think at this point. I am interested to see if she answers you.

I do know that some children do have connections to unusual events. I thought she was telling the truth...now I admit I do have a bit of doubt.

Hopefully she will respond to you and clear all of this up.

I spent all of yesterday afternoon reading this thread and I so wanted to believe the validity of it , but I found one or two inconsistancies and my gut feeling led me to suspect that we were being duped .
I so want the OP to prove me wrong , I really do and if I am proved wrong , I will be the first to apologise .

Regards

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

so she said her kid would be home on wensday now its thursday. here how the convo prolly went "hey shes says she wants to stay an extra night is that ok?" - "yeah sure" -- whoaaaa mannnnn discrepancies mannn.

plume also has two meanings, feather and pen, De, has 4 meanings -of, from, in, by.

also, deplume could be a short form for deplumer, which is "to pluck" from the french kids song alouette. she does have a kid.

anyways. nothing in this thread is important enough for you to freak out like you are doing...

This is a conspiracy site, this is in the dreams and predictions thread. we on ats deal with lies every day, we can handle another one if this so happens to be fake.

got a problem with the op, send her a pm or ask the mods to verify something. but stop mucking up her nice thread.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

So reflecting back on your life, you've never told stories multiple times and got details mixed up or been an inconsistent person for perfectly acceptable reasons?

Namaste

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Here is a snippet she wrote in another thread .

Originally posted by Deplume

If I had information that something this huge was going to happen, and I warned people years in advance. Don;t you think TPTB would have 'taken me out' by now???

And then she starts a thread that completely conflicts with it and not only that , would also in her own words , put her daughter at risk ?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErgoTheConfusion
reply to post by tpg65

So reflecting back on your life, you've never told stories multiple times and got details mixed up or been an inconsistent person for perfectly acceptable reasons?

Namaste

Not in the space of a few days

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join