It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation with a 6 year old.. (message?)

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Pixie777

He says it makes him feel like he doesn't want to do anything.

Yep, like I said before it makes me FEEL tired like my brain wants to shut down and just relax...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoyDreamer
My thoughts are if this is indeed a message, it could be a message aimed not for our conscience mind to understand but for our unconscience mind. Children, I believe, are more in touch with their unconscience mind and might be more receptive to the messege. Just my thoughts.

I completely agree with this post - and I will add the following:

If truly benevolent and wise beings were to initiate communication with us, they would certainly know from watching our culture that a sudden, abrupt communication, which everyone would hear/understand at the same time, would result in absolute pandemonium. Some would claim conspiracy, evil human false flags, and I shudder to think how any frail hearts of the religious right and elderly would fare.

It would be much wiser to initiate contact in more subtle way, for all concerned. Some think that's the driving impetus behind a tremendous amount of phenomena, many categories of which are individually explored here on ATS.

In order to withdrawal my contribution to the following stages, I prefer not to pass judgement, but instead watch and listen with my eyes, mind and heart open. Please continue to share your experience, OP.

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." Arthur Schopenhauer

edit on 8/27/2011 by Open2Truth because: clarity malfunction

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by GypsK
reply to post by Deplume

Thats a remarkable story! They say 'kids say the darnest things' but they also say 'the truth comes form a childs mouth'.....

I don't know what to make of it.
Is it possible that she heard you talk about the noises and visitiors? You got to remember that at that age, everything they hear from their parents, they take as 'truth'...

On the other hand, I have heard kids say same like things, including my own when she was younger. Maby they do pick up on things that adults can't...
One piece of advice though, when you ask her about it further, make sure she doesn't go tell the teachers at school about it, that could bring you into discredit with the school and possible other parents. Speaking out of experience here
lol... they do repeat E v e r y t h i n g ! they hear at home

In my many many years of life I have noticed two crucial things about small children. First. They lie a lot. "Who took the last lemonade and left the empty jug in the firdge". "Not me".
Second crucial thing is this: Children become very adept at saying what we would like to hear. They are the ultimate crowd pleasers. It's a survival trick from genetic memory.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by inbound

maybe they dont want everyone to hear it

From OP:
"Because they want to tell us what's wrong with everything, and tell us what to do"

A message about us all having to pull our stuff together and stop ruining the earth would surely be for everyone.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Greetings!

Been following this thread.

First, I listened to the first sound clip and it made me extremely uncomfortable. Tears welled up in my eyes and I got a horrible pain in my stomach. Only listened once. Now, I've been following this thread.... so my reaction could easily be mind over matter

Second, I haven't noticed anyone mentioning frequencies. You know, for brainwave meditation and such. You can go to youtube and find all kinds of videos that just play different frequencies that are suppose to have different affects on your brain.

Was wondering if anyone was able to find the frequencies within the clips. I sure can't.

To the OP: You are doing wonderfully. I'm sure I would have posted for other ideas as well. (Shoot! I just changed vacation plans on account of a 'persistent feeling'.)

Namaste,
Eliza

edit on 27/8/11 by ElizaAshdene because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker11

I actually mentioned to him that you said that as well, when we were discussing it after the experiment.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Kids have vivid imaginations. I wouldn't think anything of it it really. The kid has an imagination and a damn fun one too. I remember being obsessed with aliens and visitors when I was once a young lad!

Yes and there are plenty more alien cartoon references these days with Ben10 etc.
I haven't seen Super8 yet but is it possible she overhead people talking about recent ET films.
Not doubting your sincerity but it does seem like a vivid imagination to me.
Don't blame you for posting it for comment, I'm sure I would as well if in the same situation, must be kinda wierd hearing your child say such things so matter of fact.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by smileypants
Yes, she could have watched a show that put these thoughts into her head, but her fascination with outer space is not something every child her age shares.

I was the same way. Complete attraction to spaceships - off-planet beings - crystal cities - - etc.

Always questioned why I was here on this planet. Always felt I did not belong here.

That was back in the early 50s.

edit on 24-8-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

Wow that describes me too. My earliest memory was at 3. some years old. I walked out the door of our trailer home and looked around outside, I suddenly felt scared and empty and thought "I am in the wrong place, I don't belong here". I will never forget the feeling or the thought

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Out of the mouth of babes.

Audio analysis and correlative frequencies with human and biological would be prudent at this time. A clear professional recording of these phenomena is needed.

For those with professional recording capability for remote, with good wide spectrum microphone/s, usually people in professional video and camera production have this, also pro field reporters, please if you experience this sound as many have, in many places around the world, record in as high resolution as possible and post for EVERYONE WHO CAN analyze and look for the messages. Just make it available to all.

I tend to believe the child's response more than an adult, who is already poisoned in their opinions and chastised by peer pressure, as well as all the other garbage we accumulate in attitudes, fears, ideological, philosophic and religious prejudiced social programming. Our adult vision has millions of filters we cannot even see through in many cases.

Children are our most pure minded and pure hearted sources for seeing the world. They watch in amazement and have no pretense or fears of saying exactly what they perceive.

God bless the children, and give them all our love for such purity of spirit.

ZG
edit on 8/27/2011 by ZeroGhost because: Edit

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Open2Truth

If truly benevolent and wise beings were to initiate communication with us, they would certainly know from watching our culture that a sudden, abrupt communication, which everyone would hear/understand at the same time, would result in absolute pandemonium. Some would claim conspiracy, evil human false flags, and I shudder to think how any frail hearts of the religious right and elderly would fare.

Wouldn't it be the complete opposite?

If a truly benevolent, advanced, loving, compassionate, and enlightened group were to initiated communication, they would have the means, know how, and the wisdom to avoid chaos, because of their advanced/enlightened status.

Look at the chaos that is already transpiring with war announcements, MSM lies and corruption worldwide, so if an highly evolved group of entities touched everyone via our/their ability to sense Love and compassion, I would wager there would be happiness and open arms.

Just a thought, or sense.

Peace out,

RT
edit on 27-8-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ElizaAshdene

Your post made me want to respond. I had an extremely strong emotional reaction when reading about what these children said. Both the OP and some others that have told similar stories in this thread. I too had tears come on all of a sudden and just a very strong feeling and almost connection to what I was reading and hearing. It may sound strange but it made my entire body vibrate or resonate in a way.

I truly believe that there is something to this and that what some of these children are saying is true. I've felt it and feel it now. I definitely agree with them that it is going to be ok in the end.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by HolgerTheDane

True, you are right, but not everybody could handle it straight out, which is why I was surmising that it would be a frequency message, bypassing the conscious mind straight into the subconscious mind, in order for every one to hear it. No matter who the source is. After actually listening to the recordings, the cleaned up version and so forth, I am pretty certain that there is repetitive speech going on there, which leads me to ponder whether this is from earth, rather than ET's. We know that our own militaries have been playing with this technology as well.

reply to post by ElizaAshdene

We have been touching on it, but it doesn't really seem like there are many tech-savvy guys/gals here that are interested in pulling it apart, only some who are trying without actually being savvy in the field, but they're trying. I actually think this might be either frequencies, on account of what my son said about it, or speech, as I clearly hear a repetitive voice, male I think but it is distorted so could be female too, one can do funky things by playing around with sounds. I also think I hear an 'eee' sound in the original clipping, hard to describe, maybe it's a combination?

I was wondering if maybe I can hear it, because I do listen to some of the brain wave entrainment videos. I tend to stick to certain frequencies though for specific results, so I don't listen to all of them. If you listen to brain wave entrainment videos as well, maybe you can try to hear the sound I am trying to describe, it's not an "eee", like a vocal 'e', it's that brain wave entrainment pitch that if you were trying to make it with your voice it would come out 'eee'.

Wait, I'll try and fine one ..Alfa binural 12hz pure

There's a good one, you can obviously hear the lower more dominant tone, but in the background you hear this 'eee' sound. Please tell me you can hear the 'eee' sound
that or I'm going nuts. I can hear that eee sound in the clip of the original of the OP. The description of the above video claims that it's good for the following:

Video: - (12hz) Beat Frequency - - (200hz) Base Frequency - Alpha Brain Waves Information ( 8 to 12Hz) :

•8- 10 Hz Super-learning new information, memorisation, not comprehension.
•8.22 Hz - Associated with the mouth. Brings creativity
•10 Hz - Enhanced serotonin release. Mood elevation, arousal, stimulant
•10 Hz - Provides relief from lost sleep, improves general mood
•10 Hz - Mood elevator. Used to dramatically reduce headaches
•10 Hz - Clarity, subconscious correlation. Releases serotonin
•11 Hz - Relaxed yet awake state
•12 Hz - Centering, mental stability.
•11 - 14 Hz - Increased focus and awareness
•12 - 14 Hz - Learning frequency, good for absorbing information passively

---------------- What are alpha brainwaves? ---------------

Alpha brain waves are considered relaxed brainwave activity. Alpha brainwaves are brainwaves that cycle within the range of 8 -- 12 Hz and are usually generated in the brains right hemisphere or in a synchronized pattern between both right and left hemispheres. Alpha waves kick in when our mind and body are completely relaxed and free of stress. Alpha is generally thought of as the normal brainwave that is dominant in people who are relaxed, creative, and have a clear mind. Alpha is considered the "normal" brainwave pattern and is dominant when people close their eyes. Children tend to have much higher levels of alpha brainwaves than adults. Alpha brainwaves are considered the healthiest brainwave range and 10Hz has widely been accepted as the "safest" brainwave frequency to train. Most children and younger teenagers have a dominant alpha rhythm. There isn't a single brain wave pattern is better than the others -- so don't think alpha brainwaves are a "cure all." If your brain is deficient in the alpha brainwave pattern, increasing them can feel awesome! I can personally testify based on my experience.

--------------Benefits of increasing alpha brainwaves----------

•Relaxed body and mind
•Higher levels of creativity
•Improved ability to problem-solve
•Balanced mood (emotional stability)
•Peak-performance
•Lowered levels of stress & anxiety
•Flow state of consciousness
•"Super learning" ability
•Boosted immune system
•Increased levels of "serotonin"

------------------------------------------------------------­------- To find more detailed information on Binaural Beats and Brainwaves please visit - www.scribd.com... All Information provided by above link.

Ok, so this guy is obviously seriously punting his view and his video, he is allowed to be biased of his own video
, but what I also read in that, is that, is that through super learning, and not comprehending of what you are learning, you are open to whatever anybody puts into your head without critical thinking, and you won't question it.
If your serotonin levels go out of balance it causes things like bi-polar disorder, because the messages between the brain cells get twisted from one cell to the next.
If it provides relief from lost sleep, would it not also mean that you would be able to go for longer with less sleep if you had to constantly hear it? If you have a headache you wont feel blagh because of it, and be able to keep working?
Centering and mental stability if abused could be used to control
Good for absorbing information passively. (see what I said about absorbing information without critical thinking.)

These things could go both ways, so what I'm trying to say is, it depends on who is doing this, what the effect of it could be on us. What are they trying to achieve? To awaken us, in a calm way, so that we are more likely to accept ET? Or use it to control us?

This is obviously speculation, I have no idea if this is or isn't the same frequency being used. The 'eee' sound is the same, that's all I'm hearing similar which is why I chose this video, because I can hear the 'eee' clearer in this one, than on the OP's clipping of the original rumbling sound, so I'm hoping you'll be able to hear then what I can hear.

I'm just trying to make a point on brain wave frequencies, what it can do to us, and it depends on who is behind it, what effect they are trying to achieve, which is what we need to watch out for.

My son said, he felt no intense emotions, like that would take too much energy, but at the same time, feeling like he wanted more of it. I'm not saying the OP's daughter is wrong and my son right, or the other way around, I'm simply wondering, how would a little 6yr old perceive a message, if she is not feeling a threat, because her emotions are being controlled. She is only 6. Would she perceive it as friendly if she doesn't feel threatened? At the same time, I must also ask, wouldn't my son, being older, resist it because he is older, and that it's not the frequency so much causing the resistance?

Ummm ... I am just as confused as before.
I think now more than ever, we need an expert to help us out, to find out what the frequency is, in order to know what it is doing. I don't know if we are going to get anywhere analysing the voice, because like the OP said, if you WANT to hear words, you will find it.
So in my opinion, I think it's time to start pulling frequencies apart.
edit on 27-8-2011 by Pixie777 because: having trouble with the vid link

edit on 27-8-2011 by Pixie777 because: Still having trouble with the YT vid, just posting link in stead

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

I see your point- but I guess I'm just imagining that their wisdom would be to take a slow approach - to sort of prep the ground before planting, per se. If they all of a sudden hit the twitter verse, as a previous post joked about, or was a "booming voice" heard by all, we would be left to our own human devices to interpret - and that's where I think chaos would ensue, for a time.

These are very small scale imaginings, of course; IMHO if such contact were to happen, I think their "communication" with us would be in ways and means that are far beyond what we can currently imagine. And perhaps that circles us back to your point.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Keep listening to those green aliens and believe in everything they have said.
For those who accept that aliens will help us are all delusional. You have gleefully lost your own humanity for the sake of another species.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gaussq
Well, in another dimension she may have seen the 100 million Falun Dafa practitioners who try to tell the world´s people to become good people and follow Truth, Compassion, Forbearance in daily life...

But most people don´t pay attention to such matters and therefore face danger in the giant moral downslide of modern society.

The next step is to tell people that either you cherish Truth-Compassion-Tolerance(essence of Falun Dafa) or there might be imminent danger like the prophecies foretell.

The legends say that there will be a Son-of-Man coming from the east during the End of Times as we know them, he is called Elijah, Slidr, Heimdali, Gullintanne, Chiren Selin, Libra, Hallinskide etc etc.

Well, there is a "Li" in all those names for the Lord of Lords and alot of Chinese words(Chi, Ren, De etc) too. In this world there is just one Li Hongzhi and he is the most kindhearted, tolerant person there is.

Just my two cents, no truth offered whatsoever.

Hum first i have heard of him..

On 10 May 1999, Li gave an interview with Time, during which he stated that "human moral values are no longer good" and reiterated Falun Gong's differentiation from other Qigong groups. He also expounded on the "Dharma-ending period" and claimed the existence of aliens were corrupting human beings. He avoided questions about his personal background, stating, "I don't wish to talk about myself at a higher level. People wouldn't understand it."[21] en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Open2Truth

No, I think your first thought is correct, as I had commented on a previous post. Realtruth does have a point, but the way I see it, for them to do that, wouldn't that mean to exercise more control of the people, more than just subtly trying to prepare people subconsciously?

I think, what Realtruth is suggesting, would require some kind of mass intense control, to keep the people calm. Touching their love strings is not going to help, because people will resist it if they have been conditioned to do so. The only way to avoid that conditioning is mass brain-washing. It would be nice though if all they needed was to stimulate our love and compassion. Knowing people however, that is not going to happen.

I'm going to bring a religion aspect into this again, purely for the sake of making a point. The subject is not credit or discredit of religion, it is purely to make a point. Have you ever tried to convince an Atheist to welcome religion, by emotionally trying to convince them, trying to stimulate acceptance via emotion and compassion, rather than reasoning? You can't, because they believe what they believe, and no amount of emotional or compassion stimulation, will change that, and it would be wrong to try to force it. That is why, ET using stimulation of love and compassion wouldn't work on people who believe ET are demons for example, because no amount of stimulating is going to be able to convince them, that thinking of ET's are anything but demons, will change what they believe. They are taught that to consider anything else, would land them in hell, therefore they would resist the compassion and love, they have been taught to, even if it means to resist what they feel. They would reason, that the devil is a great deceiver, and he is using their emotions to sway them from the "truth".

Seriously Realtruth, they way I see it, from talking to people, it seems to me, that to do what you are suggesting, would require complete brainwashing. If an ET brainwashed me, then I have to question how good they could be to do such a thing. If the ET's are good and pure of love and compassion, then they would never consider such a thing as a viable option.

Of course, all of what is being said, is pure speculation, and guesses are the best we can come up with, therefore every opinion, should always be kept in mind.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

humanity lost itself a long time ago.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
Keep listening to those green aliens and believe in everything they have said.
For those who accept that aliens will help us are all delusional. You have gleefully lost your own humanity for the sake of another species.

Why even post in this thread if you have noting constructive to say? This is called troll behaviour, is that your purpose? I will have you know that ETs taught me a great deal more than any book did, and that includes the Bible.
At the tender age of 16, I was taught the finer points of automotive engineering, and was in demand as a High Performance mechanic. I am a HS drop out, and have no formal education. In my long and most exciting career working on, and building custom and street rods, stock and drag cars, I made over two million dollars. How do I know it was aliens? I would tell you, but you are so brainwashed by your system of belief you would not believe me anyway. If you would like to talk about this, please U2 me, and I will educate you a little.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by HolgerTheDane
In my many many years of life I have noticed two crucial things about small children. First. They lie a lot. "Who took the last lemonade and left the empty jug in the firdge". "Not me".
Second crucial thing is this: Children become very adept at saying what we would like to hear. They are the ultimate crowd pleasers. It's a survival trick from genetic memory.

Your example is possibly more telling of... perhaps your type of personal interactions with kids than kids inherently. Yes, when accused and fearful of punishment... lying is an easy tactic to avoid pain (one they learn from adults... those same adults who can't "see" what they can see anymore... perhaps there is something to this, yeah?).

The discussion conveyed by the OP was a pleasant and non-threatening conversation. There is no motive to lie in the manner described, nothing to be gained (getting attention by acting out does not seem to be the type of interaction the mom and daughter have). Since I am not the mother or the child I can't say for sure (no more than you can say the opposite). You hold the mindset that kids are inherently liars and manipulators, as opposed to trying to be pleasers. What is more pleasing than to be honest without fear and talking about something interesting with your family?

Namaste!
edit on 27-8-2011 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Well said, Pixie!! Right along the lines as I was trying to express.

Beliefs completely frame our personal experience of "reality." On an optimistic note, I have seen beliefs change radically, sometimes within the smallest windows of opportunity.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join