It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation with a 6 year old.. (message?)

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

it's pretty much a misrepresentation of what jesus said to claim people who believe the bible don't believe in the spirit or the inner "man: i mean, it's in there hundreds of times. the word elohim (gods) actually comes from the same concept "spirit beings." dunno what point you're trying to make. but even attempting to defend it results in confusion as you're only picking up on the places where it doesn't appear to be saying that, rather than the places it does say that. could it be the book has more than one application? i think it does.

personally, i'm curious what else the op's daughter has to say about the subject of the thread, as this particular topic of always bringing up reasons to condemn christianity as a whole, puts me in a very foul mood. i don't like having to be on the defensive every time i read ATS . i much prefer being in creative, out of the box thinking mode, but it appears this is not going to be possible here.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I too am curious about what the OP thinks of the direction this thread has taken, how about it, Deplume? Check in here, will ya?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Pixie777

That's so funny...you and I sound alike. I can get so seriously wrapped up in a thought, that I too, do the samething...get more serious...lol. This is why I have been practicing my humor skills...
I see I have a long way to go though. Thank you for that

I would like to thank everyone who has contributed to this thread. Has anyone else noticed yet how civil and giving we have all been? Usually, this type of subject gets ridiculed, then torchered and finally derailed. We have all been thoughtful and some skeptical, yet, still respectful. This should tell us all a few things or more:

1. It took the story of this child to promote this peaceful environment.
2. It took this child's story for the rest of us to open up about ourselves.
3. It took the courage of her mother to ask our opinions.
4. It took this child to bring us all together in an attempt to come up with a solution or reason.

So, there you have it...the courage of a mother sharing the abilities of her child and asking for our help on an international scale. Wow, this was just like a "notebook" test and it can be done! We can be in different locations, not know each other and choose to work together "Peacefully". I like these results and if this were a real test, I think just about everyone would get an "A"

This has been beautiful and lovely....thank you ATS (I would hug you all if I could)

Love

edit on 8/26/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: grammer

edit on 8/26/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Dear Deplume,

me and my girlfriend have been discussing your thread since the day you started it. We both found your daughters comments sincere and quite on par with out own experiences. I wont get into those, but when we read your daughters words we said "yes! someone else gets it!"

We have been pondering the message in the "eee" sound, and have several opinions on why its not audibly distinguishable as a clear message.

these are in the order that we believe are most likely.

1. the message is not meant to be understood audibly, but felt, maybe they assume we have some sort of spiritual intuition. Which we do, but have lost.

2. there is no message, its not meant to be understood at all. But more for us humans to just STOP AND THINK about whats going on. Both on our planet and in the way we live.

3. The signal is weak, or just a warm up to get us used to the unexpected/explainable.

4. We are too dumb to decode the message.

5. Language barrier.

All and all we wont understand. we are too preoccupied with our illusion, and too scared to change towards the proper path of living that our species should be on, and need to be on for our continued survival.

We believe the "come and tell us to our face" comment from your daughter is the most real of her statements.

That and "I will be friends" - so true.

I hope you get this message. and were so happy to see that your daughter is so brilliantly intuitive!

A better life for everyone is coming. The meeting of two species will be the most frightening experience of all our lives. but it will also be the most rewarding thing that can ever happen to a civilization such as we.

Hope your daughter has more words because i'm loving the re-assurance!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

maybe they dont want everyone to hear it

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by inbound

My thoughts exactly!
but that just means they're not as friendly as they claim huh

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus

My thoughts exactly!

Not necessarily... Some people fear what they don't understand and they could possibly want to avoid the fearful creating more problems.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totek

Originally posted by nusnus

My thoughts exactly!

Not necessarily... Some people fear what they don't understand and they could possibly want to avoid the fearful creating more problems.

agreed, If i was an advanced civilization I wouldn't send a message saying "hey, were aliens, were coming, be there soon, it will be good don't worry" Humans would FREAK if they heard that. there would be nothing left by the time they got here.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Hey everyone.
I've been away since small went away, super busy, but did as I said (although I haven't got the audio-clips, I will get them off her dads PC, and make them available on soundcloud)
Somebody asked about the 13 second clip. I assure you, it's from the same youtube video I have posted. I have said several times, that the speed and pitch were changed, in a really rather silly attempt to bring it in line with human speech (which obviously doesn;t work if it's a different language)

Thursday afternoon, we spend some time playing with the complete audio from the youtube video, when messed around with the Hz, reducing the top, and bottom ends in turn. We changed pitch, tempo, speed, even reversed it. We checked the high pitch noises, and the low pitch noises, and all we discovered is that if you go looking for something resembling human speech, you can make yourself find it.
We both heard (in the repetative part which can be heard in our 13 second clip) once certain levels were reduced words and phrases. In particular ''WE ARE'' and ''GET OFF (something) PLANET''
Again, if you go looking you will find I guess.
I don't think trying to make our language fit will work, but it's human nature to try..

Someone else asked if I believe my daughter, why I would keep looking for answers.
I said I believed her sincerity. I said, and I very much believe that it's a message.
I don't know if it's one TO us, or FROM our planet itself.
I also said that if little one changed her mind, or decided she was wrong, I would tell you as soon as she told me.
I never had a point. It was just an interesting thing that happened.

I'm not smart enough to check for binary code, or any other code.
What we did to the clip from the video was, and I've said it 100 times, far from scientific.
We were clutching at straws.

I'm tired now, and I need to go to sleep. It's been going round in my head for days.
Was I right to post?
Was I right to question her, and keep pushing the point at the request of others?
Am I right to be sad when people ask me why I fail so much at communicating with my daughter, even though I feel like it was an incredible act of absolute communication, and understanding.

I hope, whatever she says when she gets back, that people keep listening to this noise, keep asking questions, demand answers, get the technical people paying attention to it, rather than dismissing it.

It's not the part about people with messages who can see the world better than we can, trying to tell us how to make things better, or the love, and friendship parts, that my daughter speaks about, that worries me.

It's the bit where we stopped being able to see everything that was messed up around us, and needed it pointing out... either by others, or by mother earth herself.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I wonder why it is when I hear the hum, all I get Cab Calloway singing "St. James Infirmary"?
No joke.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by torqpoc

yes it is very much on topic, as you say. and what frosts me is the insistence that they're not the same, when it all seems to be pointing to the same things. i mean, semites are descendants of shem. they were all over ancient sumer, so it only serves reason to suggest that their ancestoral histories as depicted in the bible, are in fact the same as sumerian/akkadian because their ancestors were there and had oral histories of it.

the book of job, for example, is a song! they memorized it in song form to pass it down in memory between generations. calling it a copy and paste job is silly. it's tribal memories, stored in oral historical context and eventually written down by moses and a few other writers. the ruling classes had their versions, which you see in the cylinder seals, and the non ruling classes of that time frame, memorized the histories and genealogies, all over the world. why would semites be any different?

same banana.

edit on 26-8-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

Dear Undo,
I see the point you are trying to make, but there's something you are missing. Much like the game chinese whispers, every reiteration of a subject gets distorted. The Sumerian version isn't about one single God, it's about a pantheon of gods. And i'll stop there with the comparison, because they are numerous.

The message, and I believe there is one, will more than likely be from the very same entities depicted throughout the ages, with differing names as the ages have gone by. The issue I have, what frosts me (I do like that term), is that the more modern perception isn't really factual, it is born out of our own egos. Ultimately, it is just a question of perception, history, facts, truth and our limited understand of those. I must however disagree that saying the Bible's contents are a copy and paste job is silly, is not actually that silly. It is far more realistic than stating it's the book of God as some believe it is.

In fear of going even more off topic I feel we should try to remain at least within the boundaries of the topic itself. During my own reading I found that one version of history depicts an enslaved human existence with the master changing throughout our very ancient history. If there is a message, I believe it may very well be from our original masters, the very same within the Sumerian texts.

T

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by torqpoc

i think i have pretty good evidence that the biblical jehovah is enlil, enki and anu. the fact they are depicted as one entity in old testament biblical texts relates to their hierarchy in a divine council of gods rather than their "god" hood. in other words, the hebrews were intent on following the guidance of the one they knew had the most authority, over the guidance of another. problem was they mixed them up originally, so that the creator god became the same as the head honcho (on this planet), and the creation of homo sapians was depicted as an one step process when in fact, the text does not say that at all. it's all in how the translations of it, no matter how carefully thought out, changed the original statements. for example,

the original word "man" in the first creation of the adam verses is used instead of "adam" when the original text says "adam" not man, thereby suggesting that this is the same creation as the later creation of the adam and eve. these are two entirely different events. the adam was created in the images of the gods, male and female. not the man was created in the image of god, male and female. very crucial screw up. changed the entire meaning of the passage and made it possible for some people to insist that we were originally hermaphrodites. the implication is we were cloned in the images of male and female gods not that we were hermaphrodites.

moses was a man in possession of the ancient wisdom of the egyptians. he had access to all their secret knowledge, AND to the teachings of the hebrews, so i'm thinking that originally, the word was atum not adam. and that the presence of the "m" suffix was hebrew in origin, meaning it was a plural word. the egyptian god atum was in fact, the egyptian gods called the atum (members of a divine council) that we were cloned in the image of. as clones ,we didn't procreate like animals via intercourse and vaginal delivery. we procreated via cloning -- no pain in childbirth. then the modifications were made so that the male atum clones could procreate with the female atum clones, but this required splicing something in, like mammal dna, which resulted in the kill switch in our DNA (that not so lovely event when our DNA timer switch goes into a destructive cascade, which we inherited from the mammal mods made to our DNA. ).

so no, i don't think it's chinese whispers, i think it's all right there, but requires alot of reading, study, and not just in the biblical texts, but all the texts of the ancient world. there's huge passages in the bible that even hard core bible readers never really study. it sorta slips under their radar. this includes people who criticize it. and although i agree it is not perfectly translated, nor entirely forthcoming, there's alot more in there than most of us can even fathom.

edit on 27-8-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by inbound

Yes, that's also a very good point, maybe the message is only meant for those that have achieved a level of ie spirituality or wisdom or only left-brained people or only right-brained people, to be able to pick up on it.

reply to post by nusnus

It could, but I wouldn't say that one could merely look at it like that, just because they might not want everybody to hear it. Whether we like to acknowledge it or not, some people are just better able to handle situations than others and that is not necessarily a bad thing.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

I tested my kids on the audio as well. My daughter is 9 in november, she doesn't pick up on anything, and I don't want to ask leading questions. My daughter is not a very imaginative person, she loves to draw, and so forth, but that is creative, she is not big on imagination. She never had an imaginary friend, she just not like that. Leading questions would very definitely lead her to tell you what you want to hear.

My son however who is 16 says that the this one Normalized makes him feel something, but it is strange, he says he doesn't feel hate nor love nor happy nor sad, he says it's not a bad feeling, more like it makes him feel like he wants more of the feeling. He says it makes him feel like he doesn't want to do anything.

SoundSpeed1%Pitch100%

In the above one, he had a lot to say, let's first start with how it made him feel, he described the same feelings as with the above one (no surprise they are actually the same sound), but he said, while his feelings weren't resisting, he felt like something deeper inside, like soul, is rejecting it, on top of it, he said, it makes his brain feel strange.

I wish I could draw you here what he was doing with his hands; he held his hands out in front of him just wider than his body, and proceeded to show me, that the brain works like a sphere and then it goes out and in equally but staying in place. He then changed what his hands were doing, making them go around in smooth, not in and out motion but around, moving his hands around in a spherical way, but equal distance apart and up and around forward and backwards, as if you are taking a ball but turning it every which way between your hands. the ball being about the size of an excercise ball. He says, the sound feels like it's disturbing the normal waves and makes his scalp tingle. Normal would be the ball staying in one place, still but expanding inwards and outwards.

I have no idea what he is talking about people, I have no idea where he got these ideas! I have never described brainwaves to him like this. Ok, a little bit about my son, he has died and been resuscitated (obviously
), twice in his life, once at birth, and once when he was 4. He is an incredibly spiritual person, there's a reason for that, but that's not for this forum, and I don't want to derail the conversation with talk of what happened to him.

All that's needed for this conversation is that he is very spiritual, and has had this huge understanding of spiritual matters since about the age of four. He went from a normal little boy with lots of little friends, kinda like a miniature mr. popularity, to a complete loner overnight. He once at a fair, looked at other kids, and shook his head, he said to me, "mom, I don't understand, what's wrong with them?" I don't understand what he means, I just see kids playing normally. In other words, he sees something that I don't see, and nobody else for that matter. He is very creative and can draw the most amazing pictures, he has always had that ability, and could draw amazingly well from the time he could hold a pencil.

He used to have this fantasy world, but unlike other kids, where their fantasy world would be a place where they have loads of fun in, his was a very serious place, where he fought evil in one form or another, usually in space. He will talk about all kinds of things regarding space, for hours on end, wormholes, bending time, black holes, stars, solar systems, the moon, space travel, anything and everything to do with space, you can ask him about, his favorite place to hang out, unlike other kids wanting FB, he likes to hang out on a site called 'how stuff works', I have never had to have a discussion with him about him wanting a FB account. He doesn't surf, he only likes how stuff works. We did discuss internet privacy and safety, and he decided he would rather not tempt fate.

He likes to imagine what it would be like to take something of our time back into the past, and see what would happen, he recently came to the deduction that it would corrupt the people in the past with technology that they are not ready for. He would still like to go back and see what life was like though in the old days. He asks a lot of questions of when we were young, that could be very normal though.

So, deduct from that what you will, I'd like some insight too, sometimes my son is a complete mystery to me. Maybe this will also help clarify the difference between my two kids, which may or may not play a role in how they perceive these sounds. My daughter is my sunshine, she brings laughter and joy wherever she goes. My son is my moon and stars, he is a very serious person, and incredibly deep. My son and I are a lot alike (for what it's worth, we also share our birthdays (Gemini) I don't know if that plays a role, I'm on the fence with that whole area)), my daughter and my husband are like two peas in a pod. The love people they are complete extroverts, love to joke, that kind of thing. My son and I are introverts and serious.

I myself with playing these sounds to my kids, heard something, I was under the impression that we can't as adults, (can somebody please clarify this), I hear the 'eeee' sound. I am no expert in frequencies and sounds and so forth, so I can't describe what I'm hearing, maybe ask me questions, that might help. When I listen to the sounds, I feel a sense of doom. I'm not hearing a message though. Those are the only two things I'm getting from them. I hear the sound that's sort of like background on the first clip, that sounds like an ultra-sound when you have your baby checked out when you're pregnant. That heartbeat sound (that's what my daughter called it, a heartbeat). I couldn't hear the 'eee' sound in the second slowed down speed. I think it needs to be sped up, not slowed down (that's just a feeling though), but I get this feeling of impending doom, and I do feel the spirit resistance that my son was talking about.

I was wondering ... some governments/militaries have been playing with frequencies, what if this is not ET, but rather, militaries using it to control people. It does tie in with what my son was saying, that he doesn't feel like doing anything, and he is just about prepared to accept anything and not resist it and the feeling that he wants more of it. That his spirit is resisting it, and it feels like it's messing with his brainwaves and disturbing it.

It's just an angle that I have been thinking about since hearing the sounds, and hearing what he has to say about it. We only discussed this experiment, after we had completed it. Anything he said afterwards regarding the sounds, I am not putting here, because it has been tainted with knowledge of what we are doing, which could influence him.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

Don't doubt yourself, a mother's instinct, I've learnt the hard way, is usually the correct one. You know your child best and how you should handle situations. Don't doubt that. I allowed myself to be influenced by so-called professionals, when my son started withdrawing, and I allowed them to put him on medications. Yes I was worried about him, turns out, I had nothing to worry about. At the time though, when you very nearly lose your child, you become overly sensitive, and question yourself if you are doing what is best, since you allowed the operation to proceed in the first place, which ended up nearly killing him. Who would have thought that a little tonsillectomy procedure could kill him, because he turns out to be allergic to anesthetics? (There's no test for that by the way, other than a biopsy)

When they started talking about all this psychological stuff, and that he needs medications, I doubted my instincts, which wanted to resist it, and I ended up allowing it. Not for long though, I kept a very close eye on him, and when he started to withdraw even more, and becoming obsessed with death, I stopped the meds, and let him be. Approached it from another angle, rather than pills, I talked to him, and let him talk.

My point is, my first instinct was the correct one. Don't doubt yourself. You are handling your daughter perfectly fine, there's nothing wrong with your communications with her. Don't push her, just like you have been doing, don't push her, if your gut tells you not to, then don't. You know your daughter best, and don't let anybody make you question that.

Should you have posted this thread, 100% yes. I feel it's very important, and very much giving us a direction of where we should be looking for answers on this, as opposed to before when all we knew it was a strange sound that makes absolutely no sense and not a clue as to where to start digging for answers. It's important and you did the right thing.

I agree with you, you are spot on about her message, the part that does bother you, it bothers me too. Why should it be necessary for us to be told what's wrong? We have eyes and ears and brains, we should be able to know what's wrong.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

hi i have just read ur post im intressted in your story can i ask does your daughter have any more information on the visiters cos me and my husband have being doing the same work with the sound and that might be the puzzle bit that missing I DONT THINK UR MAD UR DAUGHTER HAS A FAB GIFT

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

oh that's a sad but interesting story about your son. i was basically dead at one point, too. only thing keeping me alive at the time, were machines. fully comatose on total life support. it does change the way you view life and has a profound effect on you emotionally, especially if there's any damage to brain tissue and organs of the brain.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Yes, I believe it does, like you said, I had to watch him go through that, and as a mom, you just want to help your child, yet you can't, not really, you can only be there for them. I witnessed first-hand the change that came over him, it was tough on both of us. Thank you for sharing what happened to you, it helps

I don't know if what happened to him plays a role in how he perceives the sounds, but if you take my daughter who has never gone through anything like he did, and him that did, he is the one picking up on it, maybe it does play a role? I can't say for sure though, and I have no idea what it means, or how accurate, I just relayed what he said, in case it helps
It does seem that age might not be a factor though, as he is 16 already.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

changes to the brain, even damage, can heighten other areas of perception. your description of how he was explaining what he was hearing, reminded me of this fellow

this lead me to believe that the huge part of our brains that we don't use, is actually a library, like an akashic library type of thing, that contains everything, but we don't normally connect to this part of the brain (we've been nerfed). however, i think we grow new connections to replace the damaged ones and these verrrry rarely, re-establish some aspect of our original connection to that library, which i'm thinking also contains a repository for endless amounts of new data, as well. the book of life.

edit on 27-8-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Wow, what an amazing video, thanks for sharing it

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pixie777
reply to post by undo

Wow, what an amazing video, thanks for sharing it

glad it wasn't my imagination that your son sounded like he was hearing sound like it was composed of shapes, sorta like daniel sees numbers as landscapes and vice-a-versa. i thought you might enjoy the videos.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join