It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation with a 6 year old.. (message?)

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

maybe she did see it some were or maybe its something to do with the fact that she is a child and they are more open to things than us adults are. as adults we see or hear things and we are quick to write it off as nothing or fake which is a flaw we have as children there minds are open to every possibility

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Can somebody please post all the links to the weird sounds so that those of us with children can play it to them and try and research it.

Please give us the links in one place.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Oh I'm sorry,
I did miss the humor,

I guess sometimes humor just flies right over my head, I'm too much of a serious and thinking person. I do love jokes and humor though, and love a good laugh, sometimes it just completely slips by me though, when I'm in deep contemplation of issues. I think I took it seriously because there are so many people that do reason the way as discussed, and I was trying to figure out, how to tell them, that the reasoning is flawed and why, at least my opinion of it. So when I read your post, I decided it was time to try and put my thoughts and opinion on it, into words, and the humor just went right by me.

I feel rather silly now

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Hello

I have posted here just recently for the new folks. I am also posting on God Like Productions (GLP). I have been pulled to these boards in the last 3 weeks. I have some psychic ability I have seen things people can classify as demons and Dark phantoms. I have an ability I believe to induce an awareness state is what I call it. LOL one day I was playing the numbers for the mega millions and when I got home another set of numbers just came to me. I didn't play them because I just got home. Well, I would have hit the 300 million powerball if I played them. I can sometimes tell the outcomes of something happening at the time.

Several months ago when my wife was 5 months pregnant I had a vision where some voice told me that I was going to have a boy and that I need to protect him. He is 7 months now. I was drawn to these boards. I decided to give my life to GOD last week and to let HIM work through me. He put it in my mind that there was something happening soon within 2 months I believed. Then HE visited me several nights ago to let me know where I should go. I asked HIM that night that if I was supposed to protect my son where do I go? There is some semi-underground room we just found on my friends property. It goes into a side of the mountain near a cliff. The vision of that room was in golden light, the best light I ever felt, is what I saw. I beleive that my son felt it also because he made this long happy sigh at the same time.

After the discussions with my neice and others. I asked GOD what do you want me to do, what is going to happen and why me? later that night I felt HIS presense and he shown me like snapshots of things one was of smething hitting the earth another was of a mushroom cloud and HE gave me the knowledge of 2-3 weeeks. I posted on GLP a topic saying 2-3 weeks left if it finally posted.

I don't pretend to be a prophet type person. I just had to tell the ones I love today. The only directive I have is to protect my son. I would feel guilty if I didn't let others know. But to tell you the truth, this is a heavy burden to bear. I now know what Noah and others felt like when they did things that others thought was insane. Most of my friends think I am crazy. My mom, bro and immediate family believes me. I have no reason to lie or want the responsibility. But I couldn't live with myself if I didn't try to pass this along. I truly have arguments with the LORD sometimes asking why, why now. Cant HE stop it. Again this is my burden and if I have something else that comes to me I will post it.

GOD BLESS THE WORLD

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by wayno

We don't? What if the message works like frequencies, consiously we don't know, but sub-consiously we do?

I happen to think that the flouride thing is a total failure if it is being used to subdue the masses, just look at them, they are just as out of control as ever
If it's used as a form of slowly killing people with poison, now then it's working, but how many times have you read that it's used to subdue the masses? Plenty, in which case, from that aspect it's a failure. Just an opinion though

It is true, that more and more people are becoming aware of what is happening, and awakening, what if that is precisely because of this message if it is one? That subconsiously we are awakening, and slowly it is seeping into our consious minds because that is exactly what the message is telling us to do.

Obviously purely speculative, but if that is the case, do we really not know what the message says? Or is it just that we are consiously not understanding the message?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Wow
I just tried to post on GLP a half hour ago or so and now the server is down. Coincidence? BTW when I listen to the noises I feel like someone is grabbing me by my temples. I have good hearing and can hear sounds that most people can't. I can literally hear an insect crawl if I want.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I realize it's off-topic, so forgive me everyone, but I just have to applaud this man!

Bravo! Thank you, I was just trying to explain this concept to someone on YouTube and they accused me of blasphemy against the Spirit!
Maybe I should have explained it your way, eh?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pixie777
reply to post by autowrench

I realize it's off-topic, so forgive me everyone, but I just have to applaud this man!

Bravo! Thank you, I was just trying to explain this concept to someone on YouTube and they accused me of blasphemy against the Spirit!
Maybe I should have explained it your way, eh?

please don't applaud bigotry and prejudice. it is pure, unadulterated bigotry and prejudice to insist that milions of people in a category, all have the same way of viewing ETs and UFOs. personally, i believe demons are disembodied, not physical ETs. I believe ANGELS are ETs and that some are good and some are not. this is not a hard concept to follow.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I just found this video; Compilation of sounds
I have pulled apart the video with audacity and found something very interesting - i will make a topic of it as soon as I have enough posts!
It has something to do with frequency and hence why some children can hear it.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I feel you might be misunderstanding what I am trying to say, maybe him too, but that's for him to say. I was specifically talking about the presumption that people have that the entire bible as we know it is the whole truth. Maybe I should have mentioned that that was what I was what I was trying to comment on. I guess I could edit it now, but then your reply would make no sense, so I would rather just make myself clear here.

I'm not sure if he means that all ET's are good, he didn't say that straight out, so I don't want to assume anything on what he thinks of it unless he says it.

Are the ET's demons? Depends, I guess, I think there are both good and bad, just as in the human cultures of the world, in each culture there is good and bad, not all good and not all bad, I think it could very well be the same with ET's.

If the book of Enoch is telling the truth, then the ET's are not demons, Enoch makes it very clear where the fallen angels are and who is creating all the trouble on earth. Fascinating book by the way, but just like with every other book, in or not in the canon, I hesitate to straight out believe 100% in it's authenticity.

Then again, from other fringe theories, the "demons" could very well be military grown "greys" to manipulate and scare the public from accepting ET's. Who the heck knows what's going on. One thing is for certain though, all this speculation wouldn't be necessary, if tptb are just straight up and honest about what's going on, but alas, even while disclosing, they're not being transparent. So it's difficult to know one way or the other as to what's happening, and personally I take everything with a pinch of salt.

To get back to my reply, I was specifically talking about the accepting the bible as we know it in it's entirety as truth, for which I was accused for blasphemy against the Spirit on YT. I was not commenting on the rest, but it's not your fault for thinking I was, because I had not made myself clear. Does that help?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pixie777
To get back to my reply, I was specifically talking about the accepting the bible as we know it in it's entirety as truth, for which I was accused for blasphemy against the Spirit on YT. I was not commenting on the rest, but it's not your fault for thinking I was, because I had not made myself clear. Does that help?

Dear Pixie777,
I have a real issue with accepting the contents of the Bible as truth, because all the research and knowledge I have is that it was created by men, not divine beings, who had no first hand knowledge from any divine beings. It's also been proven to be written by multiple sources, none of them there at the time of the events. Furthermore the corrolations between Sumerian texts and the Bible are so tangible it smells like a total copy paste job to me.

Now, if you wish to believe everything in the Sumerian texts is truth, fine! Since there is nothing predating it, there's no "proof" that their contents are false. And those self same texts speak of many "Gods", not a single one. They are also quite explicit about where and how we came to be, in a far more realistic sense than anything i've read in the Bible.

For me, i'd rather read and believe the first edition, not an abused 6k+ year old rendition which was more than likely put together to simply enslave us further with ideas of a single divine God who actually cares about us. The chances there is such a divine being, with everything that has happened on the planet is nill. There is no divinity, just man's ego to wish to believe there is something or someone watching over us. There may be "something" watching over us, but it's definately not divine in the sense most religious people believe it is.

If you take everything at base level concepts, an uneducated man (or women) who had seen ETs flying around in "ships" of one type or another would have totally believed they were divine. Much like 15th century man would view someone flying in a modern day helicopter or jet to be. We need to start to seperate our inflated egos from things a little. Our self serving belief in a God, as dictated by the Bible, is more about making us feel good, that we are the creation of something benevolent and divine, than the truth of what our history is actually all about.

T
edit on 26-8-2011 by torqpoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by FORMe2p00p0n

That's what i said earlier, i agree with it maybe being a lost language like Sumerian.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by torqpoc

I have replied to you in a pm as I think we've gone off-topic

Now, to get back on topic, I am really curios as to what SourceDirect found.

reply to post by SourceDirect

Could you do us a favor SD and just let us know when you have made your thread on what you found? I don't want to accidentally miss it. You are cruel
you tell us you have found something and then you drop us and make us wait for the answer
tsk tsk tsk

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Pixie777

Dear Pixie777,
Ok, as you wish. I do however think that it's a bit on topic as how people are going to perceive the message, if there is one, does depend largely on their belief system, don't you think?

Some will hear Angels (Biblical), some will hear ETs, some Annunaki, etc..

Anyway, apologies thread readers for my off topic tangent.

Regards,
T

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by torqpoc

yes it is very much on topic, as you say. and what frosts me is the insistence that they're not the same, when it all seems to be pointing to the same things. i mean, semites are descendants of shem. they were all over ancient sumer, so it only serves reason to suggest that their ancestoral histories as depicted in the bible, are in fact the same as sumerian/akkadian because their ancestors were there and had oral histories of it.

the book of job, for example, is a song! they memorized it in song form to pass it down in memory between generations. calling it a copy and paste job is silly. it's tribal memories, stored in oral historical context and eventually written down by moses and a few other writers. the ruling classes had their versions, which you see in the cylinder seals, and the non ruling classes of that time frame, memorized the histories and genealogies, all over the world. why would semites be any different?

same banana.

edit on 26-8-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by torqpoc

You're not the one who went off topic, I am, you were just replying to my off topic post.

As to how they perceive the message, you may be correct, but if we suddenly had to hear a message, one thing is for certain, it would change the way we believe and think.

Before we could contemplate a message though, we first need to figure out if there is one.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

So by your reasoning, the oral and tribal stories that native Americans have passed down from generation to generation are also true and factual. Since they experienced it and passed it on to other generations would make their religion as fact based and true as any other, now wouldn't it? Even first hand accounts of events throughout history, even those written down as they happened, have been interpreted by those doing the writing and not necessarily the actual facts of what transpired. To believe that anyone could pass down stories from thousands of years prior and not have them change over time is ludicrous at best. Just remember the old exercise from school about passing a phrase around a circle of kids. The ending phrase is nothing close to what started.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by haarvik
reply to post by undo

So by your reasoning, the oral and tribal stories that native Americans have passed down from generation to generation are also true and factual. Since they experienced it and passed it on to other generations would make their religion as fact based and true as any other, now wouldn't it? Even first hand accounts of events throughout history, even those written down as they happened, have been interpreted by those doing the writing and not necessarily the actual facts of what transpired. To believe that anyone could pass down stories from thousands of years prior and not have them change over time is ludicrous at best. Just remember the old exercise from school about passing a phrase around a circle of kids. The ending phrase is nothing close to what started.

yes i believe the ancestoral histories of the native americans are true and factual. the only real hurdle i see with ancient histories are translations can wreak havoc on them due to human tendency to interpret according to their current undertstanding (which in some cases, assumes things are one way rather than another based solely on limited understanding of science, for example)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Star for you for seeing this. Most will argue the bible is literal, and the end all be all. My argument has always been, who decided it was factual, it was THE book to follow, and everything else was hogwash? Religion has done what it was intended to do. To instill fear, a sense of being, and a way to control the masses. Without it man would be just another animal and barbaric. I agree religion has a place with man, but I do not believe a single book or belief is a true and factual representation of what has happened in the past.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by haarvik

from what i can tell, moses included the egyptian creation account in his offerings in the pentateuch, because they were nearly identical to the sumerian version, which is where all the near and middle and possibly even far eastern creation stories derive from.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join