It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation with a 6 year old.. (message?)

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Doom_Gloom

I know for a fact that kids hear more than adults, and are overlooked due to their age and nonsensical hobbies. I also believe the 'frequency' children are here just for that purpose...

(On Topic): If all of this comes to pass that has been dedicated to the future for thousands of years - I (sadly) look at these as exciting times, and am glad to be a part of all of it. On the other hand however, poisoning the food, water, and daily necessities that we depend on in order to live our meek little lives while the 'corrupt' 'elite' illuminate' 'skull & bones' stash and horde grow and cultivate for themselves only that which is pure and nutritious... Knowing how I am towards all living things ~

(Off Topic)
I'd declare war in a minute If I thought (When I did), That I wasn't the only person standing out there with my **** in my hand, And a grin of delight on my face, Knowing we were prepared to take back what is rightfully ours - Wondering where the rest of my team was that said the same.things just as we marched out into the street.

Then realizing that everyone took a huge step back - Leaving me out front.

I think this is why no one steps up to the plate, that and the fact that everyone would call him crazy as they approached his casket to say "At least you tried".

(On topic)
If all of this is being set up for us to fall for it, just to create some sort of mad house in order to declare Martial Law - We're stupid for acting the way we do, feeling the way we do towards others, and thinking only of ourselves.

(My point)
Through the power of loving one another as we do our selves, we win - not them.... It's all about separating every individual from the next, and they proved that could be done with 'Poli-ticks'.

Hawk

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Then again, if they were to obtain a host or something to that effect, would anybody listen? How many people are out there now, claiming that they are speaking for the ET's? Do most people actually listen and believe them? Take that other one, ... what's her name again ... Thomas or something, can't remember, do we listen to her with all the funny stuff she has had to say while speaking for the pleidians (sp?)? According to her, Obama and his whole team should be dead by now last time I heard from her ... quite some time ago though, I stopped paying attention to her.

So with all the crackpots going around, how are we now supposed to trust a new one, when the others have proven themselves somewhat less stable?

No, I don't think that would be the way to go, if they get a representative, the way things are, that representative would be trashed so quickly, they wouldn't know what hit them. We know this, because it happens time and time again when someone tries to inform the world of something important that the PTB don't want people to know.

I've been thinking about it myself, if I were an ET, and I needed to tell ppl something very important, I'm being blocked every which way possible, what would be left?

Let's see what can't be done,

1) TV and radio = not trustworthy, people would think it's part of the show,
2) hosts or representatives are mentioned above,
3) internet, not viable, it's only a small % of people who would look up a site like mine,
4) slow mail is completely impractical and
5) email would take too long to go right around the world and would require every single household right around the world to have at least one email address and read regularly, and it would require a lot of spamming, which many people don't do, and who's going to believe it anyway?
6) Phone call? I believe you already know the problems with that one, you get a phone call from a stranger telling you they are so and so and ET from the star system this or that and they are phoning to tell you that xyz ... right, you're going to put the phone down on them.
7) Landing is seriously a bad idea, most people would run like there's a flaming torch chasing them. How is it going to help me deliver my message, if the people are running away from me, most of them anyway, the militaries are shooting at me and the rest are trying to hijack my ship
?

Does that cover all our means of communication? What does that leave us with? Pictures and sound. I can't go and print out flyers, nobody is going to pay attention to them, so where can I draw them a nice picture that they can't ignore? Now I am obviously a lot more advanced than what these people are, we don't think the same way, what picture do I draw? Sound is a difficult one as well, it has to travel through time and space since I obviously can't get too near the planet, then there's the language barrier on top of it, so what sound can I use?

Somehow I've got to get my message across, maybe the message is about something terrible that's coming, maybe it's about my intentions to help out, but I can't put my plans into action unless I have warned the people of them, or it might just have the opposite effect of what I am hoping to achieve. Maybe the message is purely that this is what's coming and I am not allowed to interfere at all, if I do it could mean intergalactic war or something, but here's what you can do to help yourself. Or even a truth of who and what we truly are and how and where we fit into the scheme of things.

Who knows what the message is, but it must be important, if it wasn't, then why go to all the trouble? It can't be an easy thing to try to do for them. People keep thinking of ET like superman, superman is fiction and nothing can ever stop him because he is invincible. This situation is not fiction, there are a lot of things that need to be taken into account, and I haven't got the foggiest idea as to why people have the idea that they are invincible, therefore they can just come down and do whatever they want. People seem to have this idea, that ET must just come down and save the world and nothing can stop it, but seriously, how would we react if that had to suddenly happen?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
One thing for sure, the sound is real. I am one of those who have heard it. It used to take place every morning for a while there this summer. I would wake up to the whooshy rumble coming thru the open bedroom window. I haven't heard it for the last few weeks.

What this sound is is anybody's guess. I doubt that it is a deliberate message, because if it is, it is a horrible failure. No-one knows what it means.

But it is happening. Could the earth or atmosphere be "groaning" under some strain, like some change in gravitation or magnetic pole shift? The earth is a material/mechanical thing and it is under great duress from influences and forces possibly far beyond the limits of our atmosphere. Stress any mechanical/material thing and you get sound -- like a guitar string or violin; except now it is the whole earth talking.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth

Originally posted by seeker11
That's quite the story! Thanks for sharing.

Is it strange that hearing that noise makes me instantly sleepy?

Ditto!

Wow! I wasn't going to post anything but after 2 double espresso's I still got tired quickly.

I even took a nap, which I rarely do. hmmmm

You know...it reminds me of the sound a washing machine makes...I used to fall asleep to that sound as a child perhaps that's it.

Maybe the earth is going through the washing machine right now.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Pixie777

Well put Pixie
I guess, my humor however, was not as obvious as I intended it to be. I found the poster's question funny and replied with humor, or at least I attempted too
. The thing about the UN Ambassador was funny to me when it was announced and is stil a silly idea if it's still being entertained by the UN. No one person could speak for the entire human race.

Take care and thank you for your input

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deplume
Been wondering whether or not to post this since it happened a few nights ago, but there have been more reports of weird rumblings, and other freaky deaky stuff going on so I thought I'd share.

My little one is smart, and very good with words. She's not an indigo child or anything like that, and I would never claim she has any special 'gift' I'm not a pushy weirdo mum, but I do listen to her, and speak to her in quite an adult way.
She has her 'moments' (don't we all?) and we sometimes call her our little ''puzzle'', because she has seen things we couldn't fully explain, and has described, in detail, conversations she couldn't possibly have heard, or dreams/nightmares myself and/or her father have had.

Me and her father heard a weird noise here in UK, and as I'd been a long time lurker, I started to post, and we did some research into the noises that were being heard around the world, including cleaning up samples, and messing around with pitch and speed to see what we could hear.

On friday my little one came down stairs at about 11.30, while I was playing around with a sample, and stood listening. I turned it off, and apologised if it had woken her up.
She didn't seem bothered, and went to the sink to get herself some water.
She asked me straight out; ''Do you know what the noises are yet?''
And I said ''no'' (quite surprised that she was even interested tbh)
I asked her ''do you?''
And she said matter-of-factly; ''yes of course, it's a message from the visitors''
Me; "Visitors?"
Her; "Yes, it's a message from up in the sky"
Me; "How do you know that?"
Her; "I just do, it's a message from the visitors up in the sky!"
Me; "Why are they sending us a message chicken?"
Her; "Because they want to tell us what's wrong with everything, and tell us what to do"
Me; "Are you okay? Are you frightened?"
Her; (scornfully) "Of course not mummy, it's not scary"
Me; "Oh.." (lol, what else could I say?)

Then she put her water down, and hopped on one foot, in the distracted way kids do and said;
"No-one should be frightened of them, they are like... superheroes. They know whats going wrong because they can see everything better, and they are telling us, but no-one is listening, so they will probably have to come and say it to our faces''
Then she muttered something about it being sad when people don't listen to you, said ''night night mummy'' and wandered back off to bed.

I checked on her before I went to sleep, and she was on her back, snoring like a tractor.

I know she may have seen a film, or a cartoon, or talked about something one of her friends had seen.
Then again, she's an only child, who plays very seriously, and isn't prone to flights of fancy (unless kittens are involved)
I know it's probably stupid to even post this. I just thought I'd share it, because ATS is the place to share odd things right?

Incidentally, she's been talking about the 'visitors' ever since, even demanding the attention of some children in the local park we went to today to tell them about it.
I'd like to ask her more about what she's seen or heard to make her talk about it, I'm just not sure how to yet.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Hello I do so appreciate you and people like you who will put themselves out there possibly for ridicule even though you want to share the truth. I have a 2.5 year old niece who I introduced the 'sky noise too. I am a scientist so I didn't lead her to any thing. I asked her to look at a video on the tv and see if you hear anything. I was reluctant at first because she has such a low attention span. But when I started to play the item she perked up and stared at the screen as if she was mesmerized, The video was for 9 min so I gave her 1.5 minutes before I asked her some questions. I simply asked if she can hear something. She said yes. They are saying Hi, she says. I was speechless. I asked her what else where they saying. To make this short without pushing her she said, They cannot help us and to go underground. I was again thrown back. Her mom saw my shocked expression and I told her about what was said on this site,
Later we decided to test a 4 year old girl at my friends house. I tried many more videos with her. But the only thing dhe kept on repeating was that they are saying hello and go to the point and maybe go to the farm. She was hearing things but she was harder to understand her so I stopped.
I later talked to a 8 year old nephew who lives in buffalo, Because his mom said he was hearing noises. He said that he was hearing whispers and wind was opening/closing the door. I told him to try to pay attention to any more whispers because it maybe important.
I suggest that we have children listen and see what they say this is important for us all,

By the way my vision or experience I had last week told me we are going to have tremendous loss of life and to protect my 7 mo son, Hopefully soon someone will have the full translation.

edit on 23-8-2011 by Deplume because: fail spelling is fail

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cytra
reply to post by Common Scarecrow

Now personally the bible, pope, and governments are the last thing I will listen to. I do believe in Jesus, and that he was used by religious run governments to manipulate us for their own power. There's your disillusion right there. Government controlled media has been trying to get us to fear these "aliens", and it seems its working quite well on you. They have you exactly where they want you.

Why do you bulk all "aliens" as demons? What about the angels, could they not be misconstrued as aliens also? To be honest, I only believe in benevolent entities and malevolent entities, and even in the human form we find plenty of both. Its like saying, I was bit by a dog once so all dogs will bite me. That is not logical.
edit on 24-8-2011 by Cytra because: (no reason given)

I am with you fully on this, Cytra, I mean, several times a day in here some says, "all aliens are demons," or "those are not ETs, they are demons." This is because of religious brainwashing, plain and simple. I know, I grew up in such a home where anything not preached in church were demons, satans, and all the rest of the fear factor hype that the church pounds into children's heads! And why does everybody just blindly believe the Bible is the whole, entire truth of the matter? Has anyone ever proven it to be the absolute truth?
Sorry for the off topic rant, I am just tired of my people being called something they are not. And that are my people, and your people, and yes, your people too. We are all related, and all the Creator's children, whether anyone likes it or not.

Now, back to the topic at hand. I have a 10 year old step son who is a Dwarf, and an Indigo. His IQ is really up there, doctors want to "study him." He talks to ETs on an almost daily basis, and tell us what he hears.
He talks to the Spirit of a little girl who died in 1879, she says. She lives in our home, and we all hear her walking around at night. The last thing I would do is lay some religious dogma on him, in fact, a preacher came here one day and asked him if he was saved, and he replied, "saved from what, you?" I almost cracked up laughing.

These kids are not crazy, they are trying to help humanity. And what do we, the parents do? Tell them they have an "active imagination," and then get them hooked on Schedule 2 narcotics like Concerta, and Adderall, and Focalin. May as well cook them up some Meth, it is almost the same thing, and will hook your child in Speed, and drive them to street drugs faster than you can say stop!

My advice? Pay attention to your children! Listen to them, to what they say. They may have a message for you that you need to hear.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by odinson
Hello I do so appreciate you and people like you who will put themselves out there possibly for ridicule even though you want to share the truth. I have a 2.5 year old niece who I introduced the 'sky noise too. I am a scientist so I didn't lead her to any thing. I asked her to look at a video on the tv and see if you hear anything. I was reluctant at first because she has such a low attention span. But when I started to play the item she perked up and stared at the screen as if she was mesmerized, The video was for 9 min so I gave her 1.5 minutes before I asked her some questions. I simply asked if she can hear something. She said yes. They are saying Hi, she says. I was speechless. I asked her what else where they saying. To make this short without pushing her she said, They cannot help us and to go underground. I was again thrown back. Her mom saw my shocked expression and I told her about what was said on this site,
Later we decided to test a 4 year old girl at my friends house. I tried many more videos with her. But the only thing dhe kept on repeating was that they are saying hello and go to the point and maybe go to the farm. She was hearing things but she was harder to understand her so I stopped.
I later talked to a 8 year old nephew who lives in buffalo, Because his mom said he was hearing noises. He said that he was hearing whispers and wind was opening/closing the door. I told him to try to pay attention to any more whispers because it maybe important.
I suggest that we have children listen and see what they say this is important for us all,

By the way my vision or experience I had last week told me we are going to have tremendous loss of life and to protect my 7 mo son, Hopefully soon someone will have the full translation.

Wow! I mean....Wow! Is this for real?

All I can say is that this is probably the most important thread on ATS right now!

And all the same, I feel a very strong urge to start digging, and digging....

This post just blew my mind away!
edit on 25-8-2011 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
I just want to clear up what Indigo means. It simply refers to the color of the aura (energy)

What is the aura. An energy field surrounding the body (like a halo).

Like radio frequencies - - - specific energies may be more tuned in to connecting telepathically.

Thank you, Annee, for the simple, but effective clarification. I remember a while back in an Indigo thread in here the charlatans went practically nuts trying to prove the phenomena was not real, just ego, and craziness. I am one who sees Auras, and I know an Indigo when I see one, just like I know when a person is going to die soon, and when a person is healthy. I didn't ask for this, it just happened. And you are absolutely right about the frequency too, Annee, how did you know that? We all have a specific frequency, some are higher than others, some are higher than most.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Well, with 2 claims of people's children saying they hear a message in this, I say everyone who has kids in this thread play it for your children and see what they say.

Could be of interest, and important.

Get back to us with your findings. While my 10 month old son perked up immediately on the sound and came over to me and started hitting his ear over and over again (never done that before but he plays with his ears all the time) he got a big smile on his face and stared at my computer in great interest.

I obviously cannot communicate with him more than baby gibberish though so...it's up to you other folks with kids!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEnlightenedOne

A lot of us here on ATS appreciate your courage for posting your experiences with/about your daughter. Many people around here know a whole lot more than we give them credit for but due to being ridiculed, they opt not to say anything at all.

Yeah, you are right about that, friend. But, with us being so close to the end of time as we know it, and at my age, I just don't care anymore what anyone thinks. Just a few days ago I got a nasty U2 calling me a devil, and I hear all of the other names in the open forum, check my threads if you doubt me any. It is sad, when you know things, and are in contact, and have things to share, things that will help people not only to understand, but teach them how to Ascend, and all they can do is sling arrows and call names, and post endless bible quotes trying to induct you into the cults called religion.

Say what you have to say, TheEnlightenedOne.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

The problem with Christians retaining credibility, is that virtually all of their commentary on such things, consists of one sided fearmongering. Truthfully I virtually never communicate with Christians any more, where said communication doesn't consist of appeals to guilt and fear, and/or accusations of me being a demoniac. Do you really consider that Christlike behaviour? I've read the Bible, too; and I don't. Yes, there are negative elements of the "ET subculture." Yes, there very possibly are negative ETs out there. I'd like to remind you, however, that Christianity was not prepared to concede at one point, that the Earth rotated around the Sun; let alone the idea that positive or altruistic extraterrestrials might exist.

Funny, I didn't read it that way either. I fully support what you said, friend, I feel the same way. And I know what it is, too. Christians are AFRAID. Afraid of what they were taught being a lie, afraid their saviour is not coming after all. Afraid of being laughed at and ridiculed like they have been doing to us for all these years. Just look around in the threads here, especially the ones dealing with Aliens. You can tell they are scared, but of course they will never admit it, not even to themselves. I guess I would be scared too, if an ET race of a higher order came down here and all I ever said about them was that they are all demons. Wake up, Christians, they are real, and they are here. We were never alone, they have always been here.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Children are considered angels where I come from. They haven't developed an ego that has adulterated their ability to see the difference between real and unreal. However that being said, I'm having a hard time taking this sound as a message seriously....

The people who claim their kids heard 'get underground' or some such, have you actually thought about the gravity of the situation if this was true?

If a 'visitor' civilization was trying to help us by sending us messages, they need to be a bit more specific than just 'get underground'.

There are billions of people on this planet.

How deep do they want us to go? 2 meters? a kilometer?

What exactly is going to happen?

Also, should we go NOW as in NOW? how are we going to survive underground without proper food?

I mean, if a bunch of aliens are going to send me a message to tell me something so vague as 'get underground', they might as well not send me any messages to begin with. -frowns-

edit on 26-8-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Thought this was a little creepy...... it sounds a bit like the womb.....

edit on 26-8-2011 by FORMe2p00p0n because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by FORMe2p00p0n

nice find !!! in the womb it is about the sound of the blood being pushed by the heartbeat ...
maybe we are going to be born again, contractions begins, Mother nature is ready to push !!! .....

edit on 26-8-2011 by Sunlionspirit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by kitty22
Maybe she did see it on tv or in a movie but I am inclined to believe that kids know more than we think they do. I believe that, because they are so innnocent, they pick up on a lot of things that adults miss. They don't know not to believe in aliens, ghosts or other things that us adults have long stopped believing in. If my daughter came up to me and said something of that nature, I would absolutely believe her and would be more open to her opinion on things.

I know how that is exactly. I remember too much. As a kid I predicted and observer behavioral patterns in my family and friends. I knew when there was a problem. I predicted divorces and the like even though people said I was crazy at the time for even entertaining the thought (what a happy couple).

Also, four days before my father died I told my friends I had to leave/go home early because my father was old and would die soon (67)...I had to spend time with him. I don't know why I said it or did that, but I just had to. I never said anything like that in my life. They thought I was crazy. They thought I was just looking for an excuse. They thought everything was fine, and it should have been. He wasn't that old, but 4 days later the topic never came up again. Well I wasn't crazy, and I stopped wanting to observe at that point. I don't want to see before I should (whether it is observational/subliminal or some higher voice).

Nowadays I keep myself detached (growing up). The worst is when I watch a show or play games nowadays. I will spit out lines and plot arcs before they happen. It ruins them. Ignorance can be bliss. There used to be surprise for me...they used to be fun...I lost that, and it will never come back for me.

Essentially I grew up in the reverse. I say and think "crazy" things, but a lot of it happens. Usually kids have the observational skills and loose them.....I didn't have that very young, and now I cannot get rid of it.

I guess my point is some of us do know what is going on. Some of us say things for no real reason, but turn out true. It is almost like an idiot savant situation. Sometimes we just know or see things more clearly, and kids especially. They are sponges, and little calculators. They find patterns no one else see. They should not be treated as ignorant. I am proud to hear you say you actually listened to her.....(and not give her ADD meds)

edit on 26-8-2011 by adraves because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I just played both the original youtube audio and the enhanced 13-sec clip the OP provided for my four year old niece. The only thing I said prior to playing each clip was 'listen to this, and tell me what you hear'. She paid close attention to both, but said she didn't know what they were. The enhanced clip must have been more interesting, because she asked to hear it again, and then several more times after that. Each time, she seemed interested, but insisted that she didn't know what it was. At that point, assuming she honestly didn't know what it was, I asked her a slightly more leading question. I said, "Do you think it sounds like someone talking?" We listened again, and she told me that she heard the words 'horse' and 'guinea pig'.

She's four years old, very talkative and imaginative, but a relatively normal child. She has a speech impediment that sometimes makes it difficult to understand what she's saying, but I repeated the words 'horse' and 'guinea pig' back to her and she confirmed to me that those were the words she heard.

It's important to note that I only got those two seemingly random words out of her after suggesting that the audio sounds like someone talking, and because I know my niece, I think those words are just the product of her imagination and actual experience. A few minutes after this little experiment, she told me she went to the pet store with her sisters today and got to see the *guinea pigs* they have there. She's also been talking a lot about the vacation she took with family last month. During said vacation, she went to the zoo for the first time, and there could have very well been a horse there. With that said, if there actually is a message within this strange sound, I don't think my niece heard it. Furthermore, if such a message exists, and if and when it ever gets deciphered, I don't think that the words 'horse' or 'guinea pig' will make an appearance in the translation.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Me and her father heard a weird noise here in UK, and as I'd been a long time lurker, I started to post, and we did some research into the noises that were being heard around the world, including cleaning up samples, and messing around with pitch and speed to see what we could hear.

Which makes it obvious to me that your kid was very well aware of your research and very own interpretation of the sounds - let me guess, at some time you mentioned it could be "someone talking" and i am pretty sure you might have mentioned Aliens/UFOs etc. while you did your research.

I just have a hard time believing that your kid is 100% oblivious of your interests in those matters - and therefore i also say its likely that she will more or less mirror what you/her dad's opinion is or what was talked about in your family. In other words: There is already a bias/opinion about the noises and your kid has certainly picked up some of that.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Dear Readers and OP,
What an intriguing post and thread! I've listened to the Strange Sounds #3 you tube video and the subsequent filtered versions and the sound is definately creepy. In another related thread someone posted they heard "Get off the ground.. now". I don't know if the suggestion has now made me hear that, but I can definately hear that phrase: Get off the ground, Get off the ground, Get off the ground.... now

Anyway, the entire process of having children listen to the sound I think is fascinating. There is, as others have suggested, something innocent about children, they haven't had society's pressure on them, suggestions, control, ego twisted etc...

I am truly fascinated by this and somewhat apprehensive. My worst "fear" if you can call it fear, it's more certainty, is that were our governments to know that mass global catastrophes were about to hit our planet, we would be the last to know. The corrolation with movies over the last decade is somewhat staggering. Are we all feeding off the suggestive content in these movies (2012, Deep Impact, Armageddon, etc.. etc.. the list is endless(, or.. and I think this is by far the most likely, were these movies made to ensure that if something were happening we would be so engrossed in the sci-fi aspect of it all, we wouldn't truly believe.

I've read quite a lot about underground bases being built all over the world, huge deep bunkers. I for one believe that there is something impending, and I also firmly believe that when it happens, specific people will be getting phonecalls, while the rest of us will be left to fend for ourselves.

T

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

i'm really enjoying this thread. i have had everyone in my house listen to the recordings and we've speculated what it could be saying or mean. but your post here, just ruins the whole thing for me. why must every conversation on the subject of extra terrestrial/unknown phenomena, resort to a "we'll show those mean christians" diatribe? i personally believe some ETs are good and some are not, and it's the ones who are not, that are described as fallen angels in the biblical text. and furthermore, i have never laughed at you or anyone else on the subject of extra terrestrials and ufos, so i'm starting to sense that you just need to blame somebody for the way skeptics (who come from all walks of life and belief systems) behave or you are insisting that ALL ETs are going to be friendly. something you really should ponder a bit more before formulating an opinion on.

edit on 26-8-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join