It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation with a 6 year old.. (message?)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
"You will find that all your religions are false, based on a controlling, cold-hearted, patriarchal movement, when in actuality it is the mother goddess who is behind all things."

I don't view male deities as being inherently negative, personally. It just isn't what I myself need.

"Sin is an archaic concept developed by the patriarchal religious systems to place man in bondage and guilt."

It's true that Christianity put too much emphasis on the social control aspect, yes; but actions having consequences is a matter of pure physics.

Dark shadow people are not angels...

No, they aren't; but not all extraterrestrials are dark shadow people, either. If viewing everything as being automatically positive is overly simplistic and naive, then viewing everything as being automatically demonic is equally so.

It's not that simple, on either side.

EDIT: I had a brief scan of that link you provided. The problem with Christians retaining credibility, is that virtually all of their commentary on such things, consists of one sided fearmongering. Truthfully I virtually never communicate with Christians any more, where said communication doesn't consist of appeals to guilt and fear, and/or accusations of me being a demoniac.

Do you really consider that Christlike behaviour? I've read the Bible, too; and I don't.

Yes, there are negative elements of the "ET subculture." Yes, there very possibly are negative ETs out there. I'd like to remind you, however, that Christianity was not prepared to concede at one point, that the Earth rotated around the Sun; let alone the idea that positive or altruistic extraterrestrials might exist.

If you want to discuss real concerns about the possibilities of hostile/dangerous extraterrestrials, or detrimental elements of the UFO subculture, then I'm entirely open to that; but the usual resorting to, "if we don't know what it is, then the whole thing obviously Luciferian by default," is irrational, cliched, boring, and will gain you no respect.
edit on 25-8-2011 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
"You will find that all your religions are false, based on a controlling, cold-hearted, patriarchal movement, when in actuality it is the mother goddess who is behind all things."

I don't view male deities as being inherently negative, personally. It just isn't what I myself need.

"Sin is an archaic concept developed by the patriarchal religious systems to place man in bondage and guilt."

It's true that Christianity put too much emphasis on the social control aspect, yes; but actions having consequences is a matter of pure physics.

Dark shadow people are not angels...

No, they aren't; but not all extraterrestrials are dark shadow people, either. If viewing everything as being automatically positive is overly simplistic and naive, then viewing everything as being automatically demonic is equally so.

It's not that simple, on either side.

EDIT: I had a brief scan of that link you provided. The problem with Christians retaining credibility, is that virtually all of their commentary on such things, consists of one sided fearmongering. Truthfully I virtually never communicate with Christians any more, where said communication doesn't consist of appeals to guilt and fear, and/or accusations of me being a demoniac.

Do you really consider that Christlike behaviour? I've read the Bible, too; and I don't.

Yes, there are negative elements of the "ET subculture." Yes, there very possibly are negative ETs out there. I'd like to remind you, however, that Christianity was not prepared to concede at one point, that the Earth rotated around the Sun; let alone the idea that positive or altruistic extraterrestrials might exist.

If you want to discuss real concerns about the possibilities of hostile/dangerous extraterrestrials, or detrimental elements of the UFO subculture, then I'm entirely open to that; but the usual resorting to, "if we don't know what it is, then the whole thing obviously Luciferian by default," is irrational, cliched, boring, and will gain you no respect.

Wait what? where on earth did religion come into all of this?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Wowz! I just watched the old outer limits episode that was posted earlier... I haven't seen it for years. It's crazy to watch it again and understand what they are talking about. I got a giggle out of the whole situation. Here we have a "signal" or "message" from who knows where..and only the kids seem to understand it.
If you watch the outer limits episode called "Music of the spheres" you'll see why I had to laugh. It's kind of cool if you have 45 minutes to kill.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Im wondering if you guys have heard of the Taos Hum phenomenon?

www.youtube.com...

Check it out and let me know if anyones kids are able to understand anything from this?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ventessa
Here we have a "signal" or "message" from who knows where..and only the kids seem to understand it

Ventessa please do read my previous post on this thread.

There are no signal or message at the time being ! Just dubious audio loops and probably romance...
Let's try to keep our feet on the ground people please.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamis

Sorry. The quotations I put on the "signal" and "message" were to emphasize that they are hypothetical. I'm not stating it as a fact that the noise is indeed a signal or message from anyone in particular. And don't be such a thread killer.

P.S. Did you not take notice that I was talking about an episode of The Outer Limits?
edit on 25-8-2011 by Ventessa because: P.S. added.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I actually love this thread, I never intended to post yet I did...

But let's just all of us get our feet on the ground and analyse things the right way, doing otherwise will kill this thread for obvious reasons...

edit on 25-8-2011 by Tamis because: details

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tncryptogal

I'm not talking about all kids. I'm talking about the OP's daughter that isn't frightened by the sounds or the superheroes in the sky. With that being said, she should be able to have a open conversation with her child about what she hears. And that's what bothers me about this thread because she hasn't done it.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Also, if you haven't noticed, this hum has been heard in Windsor, ON

www.freep.com... d

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ventessa
Wowz! I just watched the old outer limits episode that was posted earlier... I haven't seen it for years. It's crazy to watch it again and understand what they are talking about. I got a giggle out of the whole situation. Here we have a "signal" or "message" from who knows where..and only the kids seem to understand it.
If you watch the outer limits episode called "Music of the spheres" you'll see why I had to laugh. It's kind of cool if you have 45 minutes to kill.

Yeah, The sun will do something like that when ELENIN passes it in September. It will first go dim red than will flash blindingly bluish-white hot to almost 1000x intensity briefly, whatever is on the side of the Earth facing the sun when this happens will be fried to a crisp. It will look a florescent pink with a blue halo for about two weeks or so until the nitrogen oxides and mono atomic oxygen decay. The UV light will also be very dangerous as well for a while.

The irony of ironies is that there is a mantra that can protect you from it even if you are crisped by it physically it is Ra Ma Da Sa At Ay Oh Hum.
edit on 25-8-2011 by eywadevotee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Untamedhawk

I am compelled to agree with you on this matter. There are aspects of the thread you reference that seem to correlate with many other threads on ATS at present. The moving stars is very indicative of the many ORB / Glowing lights / Ufo sightings that keep cropping up in MSM as is the audible rumblings. Must admit I don't usually avoid prophecy threads as they tend to be damp squibs but death bed confessions capture my intrigue.Sometimes it the big picture we need to look at and many of these Silo mentality threads may make more sense when viewed holistically.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by eywadevotee

Wrong thread sweetie, the ELENIN thread is that way-------------------->

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaleRyder
reply to post by tncryptogal

I'm not talking about all kids. I'm talking about the OP's daughter that isn't frightened by the sounds or the superheroes in the sky. With that being said, she should be able to have a open conversation with her child about what she hears. And that's what bothers me about this thread because she hasn't done it.

Thanks.
She has done so. She is just being careful because the child is six years old and at that age it is too easy to slip up and ask leading questions. I can't imagine how she could be any more open and direct than she already has been. Now she is just looking for other sources of input and info to help determine if she is just dealing with a child's normal imagination coupled with high intelligence or if she really is dealing with a special ability and insight. Why are you second guessing her parenting choices when you don't know her kid? Not every kid is going to be like yours. Even my own kid isn't the same every time I have to deal with her. She is constantly surprising me with new aspects as she grows and develops. I have discovered it is sometimes possible to be too open and verbal. Sometimes subtlety is called for, at least with my kid. All kids are different so I wouldn't presume I know what is best for other parents to do.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
That's quite the story! Thanks for sharing.

Is it strange that hearing that noise makes me instantly sleepy?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker11

id say that was pretty strange, but the human mind is a strange organ

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus

id say that was pretty strange, but the human mind is a strange organ

Indeed you are correct.
I played it while my 10 month old was in the room. He instantly got this huge smile on his face and came over to check out the noise haha.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

I am thankful and view you as a thoughful individual. You are taking the time to update us all and reply to just about everyone. Like I expressed in my first post, I believe these children are born to parents who will offer them a "different" way of life that suits their needs and you and her father must be great parents to have been bestowed with such great responsibilty! I know you will do what you feel is best. I know there's tremendous pressure that maybe you didn't expect when you started your thread to ask more of your daughter, but like you said she will talk when she's ready. I was just giving you my experience, because I use to question my oldest daughter when I noticed things about her at the age of 2. Well, I think I ruined her to a degree. She's now 21 and only relies on her intuition which is strong, but she use to be special in other ways when she was just a toddler. I should have just left her alone
. I didn't understand, nor was there anyone to talk to about this at that time as my own mother didn't communicate her abilities to me until I was 28.

I was most hesitant to devuldge just the tad bit of info I shared on ATS, as I personally find it difficult to communicate my experiences to most here. Besides somethings are better left between you and your higher self as it can be very difficult explaining "experiences" so that others may understand, especially those that have never had an experience or those that believe it's all a bunch of hogwash anyway
BTW, I frequently argue with James Randi about such things. Mr. Randi, isn't necessarily a non believer of such things, he wants physical proof though. He's so desperate IMO for this info, he's been offering a million dollar challenge to prove "special powers" for years now at his institute....lol. I know for a fact he's gotten his proof, but he doesn't pay up

Don't allow us to put too much pressure on you, I'm sure that's not any one person's intention, but most are just eager to learn more about your situation. A understandable emotion and I'm sure you understand. I think you even stated you yourself is eager to learn more.

I wish you the best this world has to offer you and your family. Keep up the great work!

Peace

edit on 8/25/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: add comment

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Ditto!

Wow! I wasn't going to post anything but after 2 double espresso's I still got tired quickly.

I even took a nap, which I rarely do. hmmmm

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507
I do wonder why the visitors don't just utilize their advanced technologies to create a proper message or to obtain a human host to act as a spokesman for whatever message that needs to be communicated. To utilize vast amounts of resources to randomly project a sound to various parts of the world doesn't seem efficient or logical. Especially for lifeforms advanced enough to travel through space, time, or inter-dimensionally.

It seems more likely that the sounds are long-distance mechanical sounds actually created by humans, or natural atmospheric or ground based phenomena.

It's ironic that you mentioned that. Our planet, at least considered appointing an Alien Ambassador (see links):

UN Ambassador to Extraterrestrials
Possible UN Ambassador to Aliens

I do agree with you and one would think so, right? Maybe, their economies are bad like ours(if they even have any)...lol! Those ol' cheapo aliens...darn them

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Boniouk06

I beg to disagree, while there is in theory nothing wrong with what you are saying, practically though, there is. We know from our own experiences, that we instinctively fear what we don't understand. In that regard, what you are saying, doesn't fit, unfortunately, therefore, we can't go on just feeling. I think it does play a large role in it though, my suggestion would be to combine feeling with critical thinking.

reply to post by Deplume

Like Dolphins? Dolphins are extremely intelligent, and communicate, there's been some extensive studies into that.

This is all very fascinating, and I think you are handling it perfectly fine, you're not pushing her, yet you let her talk and listen when she offers the information. If she says anything more on the subject, please let us know, I am very intrigued. I have been thinking and wondering about these strange noises myself, this is one angle I have not thought of what it might be.

Maybe casually play back the sound of dolphins on you pc, as if you are just watching a dolphin video, and see if she offers up anything, if not, don't mention it. If she makes a connection, then hopefully she'll say so on her own, as by now she already knows you're willing to listen to her. Hopefully, no guarantees though

reply to post by nusnus

When the one started saying that E.T.'s are demons

reply to post by PaleRyder

Actually, from what I've seen, she's had two conversations with her daughter now, the first one, and then another posted on the same page as this one (I think it's on this page anyway), but she is also very careful of putting ideas into her daughter's head. She can't just sit down and have this chat that you want, with the child, she has to wait for the timing to be right and she has to let the child offer the information. She has to be very careful of how she asks a question, without putting ideas into her head. That's just how kids work. There are times, when you need to teach, then you sit down and you have a talk, like per your comment, and then there are times, when you must listen. The listening times is not one you can decide on when, the child decides on the when. Hope that helps

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join