It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation with a 6 year old.. (message?)

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I've been reading this thread (And the one it refers to), and find that it may play a huge role in this topic. I advise everyone that hasn't read it to do so.

De-constructing: D4rk Kn1ght; A confession. Guilt makes me post this

There are references to the sounds of today that some are trying to decipher in this thread, and it was created in 2007.

Hawk

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Untamedhawk

I just went through and read the original post by him and that was some crazy stuff. October is getting closer...and things do seem to be getting strange..
These must be the sounds he was talking about. Be back in a bit, I have to go try to wrap my . around this stuff and make some sense of it.
Thank you for sharing.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ventessa

Alot of people have been claiming that October 28th is the day the Mayan calender stopped and not 21/12/2012.
There have been alot of theorys going on about what is going to happen. I'm not sure what i think but i do know there have been alot of strange things going on. The rumbling sounds and sights have been happening just like This Dark Knight guy predicted.
Something big is brewing up, what it is i don't know, but we best be prepared for whatever it is.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by avvie

I agree that SOMETHING is up, but I couldn't say what it is. I'm going to spend some time listening to the other sounds on youtube. So many strange things going on in the world it's hard to keep up.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
With 17 pages of comments I'm not even sure I should post but I feel compelled to share...

First of all, if this is a message that can be deciphered, I HIGHLY doubt that morse code or binary would be the key to deciphering it.

I don't know how many advanced math/physics nerds hang out here in exception to myself, but to anyone here that can understand what I am talking about:

Everything in the universe is a function of energy. If these "visitors" are trying to send a message then the message should be able to be decoded by the underlying frequencies. Try applying Fourier analysis to this sound wave, break down the wave form into a series of simple sine and cosine functions by finding the Fourier transform and look for the pattern there....

I suggest to the OP to ask her bf to help her find a way to get the fourier transform of this sound wave (as well as to anyone else that knows what I am talking about.)

And who knows, maybe after you get the constituent frequencies decoded then you can reconfigure them into an image and see if there's a 3D picture of something??? The Fourier transform is the tool that makes holography work - it is the mathematical key that translates frequencies and non-local interference patterns into a 3D holographic image and vice versa....

Oh and if there ISN'T any decipherable message behind these noises, maybe these sounds are really just trying to inspire us to dig deeper within ourselves and search for answers... By searching for answers do we educate ourselves, grow, and find Truth. That's definitely what more of us need to do these days...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Vortex based math can interpret all aspects of everything with only the composed numbers of 1-9 Contained within O or 0.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamhobo
I hope this thread is still getting attention, because this is crazy...

That sound reminded me of something and I couldn't put a finger on it until just a moment ago...

You remember that movie "Mission to Mars"? Well I always enjoyed watching that, and it didn't occur to me until just now, but...well check out this clip. It took me forever to find.

Start the video at 13:05. What if this is what is going on...

Can you imagine if it really is a message, holy crap.
edit on 24-8-2011 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

This is fascinatining! As the whole thread. Some time ago I made a thread about these noises people hear, because I had an idea, that it might be some frequency and therefore some kind of "frequency-forming" (like terraforming): Noise as sound frequency thread. Maybe it´s changing something or helps the world to evolve. I´ve had this feeling for a long time, that all this talk about Mayan chalenders end is somehow related to evolution and we are about to do huge evolutionary leap. Not just humans, everything. I might be wrong, but I have this feeling.
I don´t think there´s English language message in this noise
. There are very many other languages and nations in the world. Even the Small sais, that it´s not her language, but she knows it´s a message. Message can be subliminal or it can be something we can´t even imagine, something mathematical-musical-uncouncious... maybe message to out DNA, message to all living cells on the Earth to reprogram themselves... there are many more possibilities to just assume there´s hidden English sentences in it or ask, why don´t they just talk to us. Maybe they talk to our DNA?

Anyway, thanks for sharing your story OP!

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
My 14 year old son is home schooled so while he was setting there taking a test I came back to this thread. I started playing the sound track while he was taking his test. He looks up and asks me if I'm playing one of those Obama things that say thank you Satan when yes we can is played backwards. I said no but listen to this and tell me if you hear anything.

He says at the first he hears the words "the end is near" he says at the very last it seems to repeat "the end is near" also.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deplume

Small has left the building...

My partner is off work this week, so we're going to have a play around with the noise now, to see what we can get from it, in his studio.
Anything we get I'll save to soundcloud.
I will post on here when I get back... but until then I'll put them in the comments section on the original sound clip which can be found here;

Soundcloud noise link

This is going to be an interesting few hours.

(Partner also said the binary code thing, while plausible would be a nightmare to try and figure out, because there's too many 'layers' of noise... If anyone knows what they're doing RE; Binary code though, go for it!)

I'm really confused by this thread and I seem to be missing something. Why are you going to play around with the sound and try to figure it out when your daughter already knows what it means? Another problem I have is if your daughter isn't frightened by the super heroes or the message then why can't you just talk to her about it and find out what is knows?

In case anyone is wondering I’m a parent of three children and they can talk to me about anything, good or bad. I have encouraged open communication their entire lives because I want them to know that I’m there for them and that no topic is off limit. So when you say your daughter isn’t threatened in anyway about the message and the people in the sky “superheroes” want to tell us something and you don’t openly talk to you child about it makes me wonder why? It also makes me question to legitimacy of your post.

Just my two cents since I’ve been chasing this carrot for a few days.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I haven't heard the noises and I don't really get anything out of the recordings,but I believe young children are very in tune with their surroundings(amazingly so sometimes). i'm very interested to hear what she has to say next.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ventessa

I would like to hear your opinion on that, so I'll check back into that thread as well.

Hawk

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BellaMente

I hear you on this. Some issues though:

- based on Small's statements the low-freq sounds may not actually be the message. that may be in what she refers to as the 'eeee' sound.

- the available recordings are braodband and therefor contain a huge amount of noise.

- people who have heard the sound say it is very loud, shakes the ground and is low frequency. Most recordings have been done on cellphones which seriously attenuate the lower frequencies and therefore would omit what would seem to be a major part on the input signal.

*IF* we could get a suitable signal I think fourier-transform would at least be able to determine if there is a non-random pattern in the signal. That would be the first step. Deciphering it may be unachievable. But if we were to determine that there really is a pattern embedded in these sounds it would be a game changer of historic scale.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Deplume

My parents have told me stories about strange things I did as a child. Apparently, and frequently, I would describe events before they happened. Most notably a car accident in which I accurately described a car wreak, including the cars involved, how the accident happened, the people involved and their injuries. I also frequently would talk about conversations I could not have overheard and would sometimes verbalized others unspoken thoughts. As an adult I sometimes have flashes of intense nauseating deja vu and I seem to have very correct instinct and gut feelings and sometimes contact with spirits (seeing or sensing them, no communication though) but otherwise nothing like what I did as a child. All that being said; don't be afraid to talk to your child. While she probably doesn't have any supernatural abilities as some suggested I'm sure she's in tune with something else. Children seem to be more open to the world than adults. It's as we age that the door closes, sometimes all the way, sometimes it stays cracked. But talk to her, ask questions. Be frank and matter of fact with her, because she will be with you. Above all don't be scared, or at least don't let her know you are.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BellaMente

I have no idea what a fourier is but Is there a program for the computer which would be able to find it. The sine and cosine thing I understand but, I can do that part if the "Fourier" could be found by computer.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Do you still feel this way now? Did your feelings cause you any hardship as you grew older? It is so fascinating to hear from an adult who felt this same way.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by smileypants
reply to post by IndigoIndigo

LOL My thoughts exactly! It's hilarious that some people think things are so black and white. And on this planet, I think the children are the only people willing to listen these days, so the messages are probably only for them.

In a way, all of us are still children. The entire human race is.

Our civilization, the societies and traditions and common mistakes and trespasses we all make every day...

The way our nations go to war over a misunderstanding. Not even a legitimate dispute most of the time, half the time it's pure greed or ambition and the other half it is fear and ignorance.

Why do you think kids grow up to be criminals? Because they see armies on TV forcibly taking over someone else's homeland maybe? Because our police beat us up when they have a problem with us? Because our society thrives on violence?

Maybe it's because we the adults use our "authority" over the children wrongly and unjustly, and force them to act out our own mistakes as "tradition"?

Yes, the whole human race appears to be quite immature and child-like. Prone to fits of rage and violent tantrums, but with one big difference. Babies don't have rocket launchers and chemical weapons. "Adults" do.

That is the signifying factor of differentiation. Although babies and 'adults' are equally immature and ignorant, babies are not usually capable of bombing cities to rubble when they don't get their thing they want.

I understand what you are saying but there is a vast difference between child-like behavior and primitive adult behavior. Children are pure of mind and heart. Over time they can be conditioned to be a certain way. Children would definitely be more receptive to extraterrestrial intervention.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Shot in the dark - If it is E.T. I would presume that they would reply in formats we sent out into space. Formats like the Arecibo message or what ever SETI's format is. If it is "Biblical" I would refer to ancient languages like Sumerian to decipher.

The Arecibo message was broadcast into space a single time via frequency modulated radio waves at a ceremony to mark the remodeling of the Arecibo radio telescope on 16 November 1974.[1] It was aimed at the globular star cluster M13 some 25,000 light years away because M13 was a large and close collection of stars that was available in the sky at the time and place of the ceremony.[2] The message consisted of 1679 binary digits, approximately 210 bytes, transmitted at a frequency of 2380 MHz and modulated by shifting the frequency by 10 Hz, with a power of 1000 kW. The "ones" and "zeros" were transmitted by frequency shifting at the rate of 10 bits per second. The total broadcast was less than three minutes

Source

You are about to hear the possible original Anunnaki language, translated from Babylonian clay tablets by the team of Dr. Martin Worthington, of Cambridge University

Ancient Spoke Word - warning jeezoids this might send you straight to hell and you will not collect 200 dollars

I see it this way, if I sent out a message in a Morse code to deep space and received a responce in Huffman code I would think the communication would be very akward to say the least. Same goes for the spoken word.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
This is my first post here and I'll probably get kicked for it... yet I've got to post it !

I tried to read all of this topic before posting (i'm on page 11) but it grows too fast so I'll reply a. before reading the whole (please excuse this borderline attitude).

First we have a sound sample that was taken from a youtube video. I've worked quite a bit with sound and it is very tough to "isolate" one sound from the rest of the recording (ambient noise) yet we get a perfect one or close. However it seems this difficult task has been done from what the OP tells us. This is an important point that no one talks about, which is weird, anyone working on sound will tell you it is a tough thing to do. But let's say this is just a detail. If you listen to this loop for a bit of time most people will hear "get underground" repeated several times without even modifying the audio sample.

So let's add up facts !

1. we have a written exercise that reminds me of "taken" (stephen spielberg) )
2. we have an incredible audio loop taken from youtube saying to get underground

conclusions !

1. I'm extremly cautious with romanced stories of this particular type (franspeakfree you are not alone !).

2. The "get underground" notion/message is really not positive, so there are no reasons your kid should think it is positive in any way if she has any kind of "strange abilties", in fact that message should scare her (unless it's an alien joke).

So this thread is most certainly/probably a scam, either from the original youtube poster and the OP did an amazing job getting the scammed audio intact or the op is the scammer...

This is an extremely bad joke in those times !

Feel free to flame me, I said what I think must be said !

Peace

edit on 25-8-2011 by Tamis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaleRyder

I'm really confused by this thread and I seem to be missing something. Why are you going to play around with the sound and try to figure it out when your daughter already knows what it means? Another problem I have is if your daughter isn't frightened by the super heroes or the message then why can't you just talk to her about it and find out what is knows?

In case anyone is wondering I’m a parent of three children and they can talk to me about anything, good or bad. I have encouraged open communication their entire lives because I want them to know that I’m there for them and that no topic is off limit. So when you say your daughter isn’t threatened in anyway about the message and the people in the sky “superheroes” want to tell us something and you don’t openly talk to you child about it makes me wonder why? It also makes me question to legitimacy of your post.

Just my two cents since I’ve been chasing this carrot for a few days.

I just tried to talk to my kids about what they heard. Both are in their teens. My daughter's brain seemed to, in her words, "zone out" when she was listening to it. Almost like she was being hypnotized. My son, 16, who has Aspergers syndrome, knows something but refuses to discuss it until he's "sure about the words". It made him kind of moody. Grumpy even, when I tried to push it. He acted like saying what he heard would scare and upset me.

Not all kids are the same. Maybe that's why she can't get anything more from her daughter.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
For those of us who have heard the sounds in person, would you agree there seems to be a "pulse" to it, at least much of the time? That is what always struck me about the sound and why I couldn't accept all instances as some sort of atmospherically distorted or attenuated aircraft noises, though there is a superficial semblance to aircraft rumbling.

The most uncanny time I experienced it, the sounds were omnidirectional, meaning from my vantage point, the sounds seemed to be coming everywhere and from no particular source, more like it was pulsing all around. I could see how primitive people in Bible times might experience such a thing and describe it as angels talking or that sort of thing. At the time, what struck me as uncanny was that there were other people around and nobody paid any attention whatsoever to this incredible sound show! I sometimes wonder if I was the only one who heard it in the way I did. My daughter heard it, too, but she is only six. She did not make anything out of it other than to ask me if a storm was coming in. None ever did.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join