It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

De-constructing: D4rk Kn1ght; A confession. Guilt makes me post this

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

Originally posted by TravisT

Originally posted by gunshooter
exactly two more weeks until the dreaded date. Is anyone out there taking this semi serious and somewhat preparing for anything that could happen? Does anyone think something is going to happen? Does anyone have a bad feeling about this date coming up?

I find it strange that the Euro is about to go up in flames in a matter of days and this date is coming up in a matter of days.
What does the euro have to do with mind controlling, holographic UFO's?

I said nothing about UFOs or Mind Control? Im talking dates. What if mind control is making the markets crash huh?

All im saying is i find it strange these date might line up

interesting thought there, maybe its like the manchurian candidate but with a bunch of stock market traders, that would be some crazy sh*t, I would not put it past them, as in TPTB. all those traders on the floor in wall street all got phones to their ears all the time, anyone else see a possible scenario like this?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

exactly two more weeks until the dreaded date. Is anyone out there taking this semi serious and somewhat preparing for anything that could happen? Does anyone think something is going to happen? Does anyone have a bad feeling about this date coming up?

I find it strange that the Euro is about to go up in flames in a matter of days and this date is coming up in a matter of days.

I said nothing about UFOs or Mind Control? Im talking dates. What if mind control is making the markets crash huh?

interesting thought there, maybe its like the manchurian candidate but with a bunch of stock market traders, that would be some crazy sh*t, I would not put it past them, as in TPTB. all those traders on the floor in wall street all got phones to their ears all the time, anyone else see a possible scenario like this?

That is an interesting point of view, as there have been scientific studies that show that certain frequencies of sound can create a mood of despair, doom, high anxiety and even panic. If they were some how able to flood the trading floors with such an undetectable frequency of sound they could stimulate a "freak out" response from the various managers and traders on the floor which would get the ball rolling on a major crash. Although with the safeguards in place it would be tough considering huge plummets would triggers those breakers that would halt trading.

Interesting theory nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507

That is an interesting point of view, as there have been scientific studies that show that certain frequencies of sound can create a mood of despair, doom, high anxiety and even panic. If they were some how able to flood the trading floors with such an undetectable frequency of sound they could stimulate a "freak out" response from the various managers and traders on the floor which would get the ball rolling on a major crash. Although with the safeguards in place it would be tough considering huge plummets would triggers those breakers that would halt trading.

Interesting theory nonetheless.

I wounder if they have sound waves that would make the subject experience euphoria or positive thoughts. That would explain alot on the trading floor. We have been hammered with bad news yet the US stock market keeps going up.

If you can make them panic with sound waves why not make them think positive as well???

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
epic fail tomorrow? we will see!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
OK.. heres a bump for you....Its the 28th of October

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
No blue beam type shenanigans here in the UK so far.

I suppose we should give it the full 24 hours until this prediction is declared a hoax.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat
No blue beam type shenanigans here in the UK so far.

I suppose we should give it the full 24 hours until this prediction is declared a hoax.

Maybe they can only do bluebeam at night with a dark background?

Just trying to grab straws here

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alchemst7
OK.. heres a bump for you....Its the 28th of October

heres another bump... it aint over yet...

(not saying anything will happen though)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
well well there is somethin going on here in the netherlands
me and my brother are feeling lightly constipated

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by diputserauoy

yeah constipation is big here brother.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
There seems to be another light in the sky over Alta (Northern Norway) www.nrk.no... Sourced from NRK "Mysterious lights sighted over Northern Norway. Experts believe a Russian rocket is to blame." Seems Bulava and other ICBM launches can produce patterns in the night sky. Which IMHO decreases the chance that the original spiral was some otherworldly phenomena.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
EOTW Update

All is good here in Montreal.

The sky is blue, birds are singing, my cats are sleeping...I have the rest of the day off...

End of the World never seemed so cool !!!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
20:44 GMT time

World still not ended.

Beer time.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This without doubt must be longest awaited end of the world uber prophecy on an internet thread ever...

Almost gutted its nearly over.. curiously... did we ever know if its 28th october in australia or the the 28thof october mainland USA because thats a 36 hours gap

Just letting this ride out a little

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Sky here in NYC is clear
Nothing unusual except the temperature dropped really fast since yesterday and I am freezing as I type this.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

and build up and up till Oct 28th, 2011

Veterans with AR15s protecting Occupy Phoenix

for a final blow out either late oct 2011 or early 2012."

Civil war? What happens when veterans get killed by the cops or the other way around?

"2 years ago, a friend of my wife informed us of a coming event that will make ww III look like childs play. A mass attempt to rule by sheer fear is coming

Ruling by fear... economic collapse due to civil war which will force martial law...

Or Dark Knight was wrong... I'll give him till March 1 2012.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Maybe we have to us IR cameras to detect all these dancing stars and threatening UFOs? Let me go ask this talking flame, that is basically on his deathbed what I should do.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

If you're going to go and ask the talking flame for advice I suppose that leaves it up to me to go and knock on the door - boulder? - of DK's cave and tell him nothing happened and it's safe to come out.

But wait, he won't let me in will he? He won't believe that I'm an innocuous ATser coming to give him the all clear, he'll think I'm one of those demon thingies he was warning everyone about.

Wonder how long it will be before he pokes his nose out to see if the coast is clear

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Something today was supposed to trigger it, but nothing happened. No unusual market activity, no big news, sky is partly cloudy and temp is normal. It is unlikely to be today. Maybe the aliens decided to attend the Halloween parties instead of ending the world?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by eywadevotee

woah woah woah! It's Halloween? How could i miss that? Ohhh right, I'm not in the US.

Never-mind me then.
Ohh, and over here we have a MINT sky tonight. It's 3:10 AM and the sky if rocking. Aliens and spacefleets. This is off the hook!

._.

Sorry, I just had to.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join