It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

De-constructing: D4rk Kn1ght; A confession. Guilt makes me post this

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dudeawesome
reply to post by SouthernRain55

The All roads lead to Rome thread was the clencher for me, which trying to find out what happened to the OP'er to that thread (and why he wasn't making new ones) opened a whole other can of worms...

Thank you for the link. Have saved it and will begin reading it now.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SouthernRain55

Wow! Just read that link. I too had been researching this stuff, but his post covers it all! Amazing what has come to pass and to what extent we are still being governed by Rome. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what is going on.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elliot
When and who decided that the DK 'Confession' thread was a hoax.

It was not in that catergory when i first read it (not saying that it isn't a hoax. I hope that it is.) But that being besides the point, why was it moved there?
Look at the bottom of the page, in his original thread. It says:

edit on 26-8-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: Long overdue label of "HOAX" on this thread as it was a prank by a returning banned member.

I actually PM'd SkepticOverlord last night, and asked him what I could say. It still wasn't clear if I can share anything, but this is what he said to me. (*I hope I'm allowed to post this, if not, a mod can take this down)

by SkepticOverlord: We typically don't share details, but after researching his IP address used for posting, we found him to have been at least two previously banned members -- banned once for hoaxing, another time for disruptiveness.

If you can't trust one of the site owners, again, I don't know what to tell you.....
edit on 30-8-2011 by TravisT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT

Originally posted by Elliot
When and who decided that the DK 'Confession' thread was a hoax.

It was not in that catergory when i first read it (not saying that it isn't a hoax. I hope that it is.) But that being besides the point, why was it moved there?
Look at the bottom of the page, in his original thread. It says:

edit on 26-8-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: Long overdue label of "HOAX" on this thread as it was a prank by a returning banned member.

I actually PM'd SkepticOverlord last night, and asked him what I could say. It still wasn't clear if I can share anything, but this is what he said to me.

by SkepticOverlord: We typically don't share details, but after researching his IP address used for posting, we found him to have been at least two previously banned members -- banned once for hoaxing, another time for disruptiveness.

If you can't trust one of the site owners, again, I don't know what to tell you.....

I'll take that from the owners of the site mate, not from yourself.....

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

I'll take that from the owners of the site mate, not from yourself.....
That was from one of the site owners?

What are you trying to say?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

You cant trust the site owners if they arent transparent. I told them they should explain why people are banned or threads are moved to the hoax forum and they just deleted the post.

Youd have thought here of all places that they would not want to do anything where it could seem they have an agenda.

All it takes is a 10 second post and everyone is happy.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

im assuming and please stop me if im over stepping here, is that untill S.O. joins this thread and post what you have said then it is hearsay and not valid. just a guess.

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimsongod21
reply to post by TravisT

im assuming and please stop me if im over stepping here, is that untill S.O. joins this thread and post what you have said then it is hearsay and not valid. just a guess.

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.
Then PM him yourself, and ask him to join in on the discussion. I already PM'd him last night. I know that's true, because it is. All you have to do, is PM him, and ask him yourself.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

So let me get this right.

You start a thread supporting an age old thread from a member who could be, and probably is hoaxing..

You ask for a discussion.

But when someone says they talked to a owner about the thread, you do not believe them

You believe the story in the original op

Oh, I get it. This is a discussion for peope that agree with you only.

What was I thinking?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

I have messaged S.O. with any luck he will swing by and clear this all up. here is to hoping.

Thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsongod21

Yeah, I told him about this thread, but I never linked him to it. I guess that's why he left that message? Did you give him a solid link, so he knows where to come?

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TravisT

well like a moron i forgot to in the original message but i quick extra message and now the link has been sent.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Its a hoax but one of the most intriguing hoaxes Ive ever seen.

That and the Naval Space Command ones are the only ones Ive come back to even when I thought it was a hoax.
They were both well done.

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I can confirm that our senior staff had been doing some clean up on related topics, and discovered that the IP address used by "D4rk Kn1ght" was the same as that used by a previously banned member -- who was banned for posting UFO hoaxes.

During the "D4rk Kn1ght" tenure, and now, we're not in the habit of cross-checking IP addresses to look for banned members... it takes a lot of work as we have lots of new members every day.

In addition, "D4rk Kn1ght" posted a "good bye" thread (now trashed as we don't allow those) that implied an admission that at least some of his material was fiction. He said: "I have contributed art" as the opening statement of his good bye.

Make of this information what you will.
edit on 30-8-2011 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
well i guess that would have to settle it... whats done is done.

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
DK was on of my first threads to read when i came on to ATS. I find it strange that his date is close to "elein comet" date and the "revised" mayin calinder date and all this was posted back in 06 before he could have known any of these dates.

Sorry for spelling

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
DK was on of my first threads to read when i came on to ATS. I find it strange that his date is close to "elein comet" date and the "revised" mayin calinder date and all this was posted back in 06 before he could have known any of these dates.

Sorry for spelling
The revised Mayan date was out years before 2006.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
There is literally 1 month left to see if DK was real or fake. Patience
Either way, I mean, if nothing happens (and although stuff definitely appears to be gathering momentum, I certainly haven't heard of any mile-long UFO fleet) then I think we should all focus a bit more on our here-n-now and actual lives and less on such prophecies. And if stuff suddenly takes off, well, I doubt we'd be sitting around surfin' the net - unless of course that is all we are able to do coz we can't even go outdoors. SO!!! we shall see 4 weeks folks 4 weeks

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by rainychica

6 weeks actually.

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
I can confirm that our senior staff had been doing some clean up on related topics, and discovered that the IP address used by "D4rk Kn1ght" was the same as that used by a previously banned member -- who was banned for posting UFO hoaxes.

Is there more information on the IP? Does "Whois" say how long the IP is provided to one and the same person or address?
So it doesn't necessarily mean that it was "D4rk Kn1ght", if he changed his provider or moved to another place he would get another IP and his IP would be given to someone else. I ask this because the last time the member logged in was in 2008, three years ago.
It could be coincidence (or even a conspiracy to discredit him, please don't open a thread about this thought).
Just playing the devil's advocate.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join