It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

De-constructing: D4rk Kn1ght; A confession. Guilt makes me post this

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Latching onto W3RLIED2 post above, D4rk Kn1ght for one 1.) said he was going to meet a mod & 2.) apparently asked a mod to kill the thread, said mod in question, maybe you can add some detail ?

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Yes, let's deconstruct.

- a deathbed "confession" to his son by a WW2 Special Ops 'veteran'. Check.
- vague predictions of phenomena (lights/colours/sounds in the sky). Check.
- building in intensity to - guess what? - another vague "event that even i do not know about fully". Check.

Funny how dark night and his wife and their 6 friends pretty much make up the perfect unit for post-Armageddon survival. "2 doctors, 2 nurses, 3 soldiers and a teacher".

And people believe this nonsense.

The dude has HAD you all. And had you well.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I found the whole dark knight thing to be way too vague.

When queried for clarification, DK would regurgitate more of the same.

Lights and sounds in the sky?????

Perspective is everything.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gemini67
I love D4rk Kni1ghts thread. I wish more would open their eyes.. so check this out I feel like sharing though I know many are going to look with skeptical eyes and I don't blame you. But I speak from the heart and with truth.

My great uncle is a Knight of Malta. My great aunt and uncle had private dinners with Pope John Paul the 2nd back when he was alive. In 3 weeks when I get back to my hometown, I will provide pictures of my great Uncle/Aunt and I. And I will also provide pictures of him and my great aunt with the Pope on multiple occasions. But anyways, my great aunt and uncle do well financially so they do a lot of work with St. Vincent Depaul and with the Catholic Church.

My great aunt has a friend of hers in Rome who had visions in which Mary revealed to her the images of the times leading up to a major event in the near future. At the final climax of the vision was a period of night time with demons outside. Mary told the woman that in order to persevere one must stay inside and not even go near windows. She never saw visions of the event but she saw a lot of the signs and actually a lot of what my aunt has told me of the visions inspired me to join ATS because the threads deal with subjects in tangent with the signs.

It's quite similar to D4rk Kn1ghts talk of unraveling events leading up to a "dark knight" so I figured I'd share something from my life that's relevant.

Please take note I do not follow the catholic church, the bible, their prophecies, or their god. I'm still in a time of trying to find exactly what I believe in spiritually.

There is actually a Catholic prophecy in which it states that there will be three full days of night. During that time the faithful who wish to be saved must not even look outside. They should gather in a windowless area. If events indicated that the time was coming, then the faithful should pick a place to cover the windows completley so that nothing from outside might be seen.
During this time no light made of man will work. I have often wondered if this referred to a grid outage or something more. Blessed candles were said to still be able to cast light during this time. For these three days the faithful are to avoid the temptation to look outside, it said that the pull to do so will be strong, and pray the rosary over and over begging for the intercession of Mary on their behalf. It is said that this message was given by Mary because she does wish to protect as many faithful as possible.
Given Pope John Paul II interest in Mary and Fatima, I would not find it odd that people inside his group of associates would speak of this.
I only have one bless candle in the house.
Been seriously considering picking up more.
I know that the non faithful of the board will findthis hogwash.
I am only "half" catholic. And I do have what I believe to have been a personal intercession by Mary. And I have honored my promises at that the time that intercession was requested.
Additionally, a Catholic Pope was given a vision of being forced to flee the Vatican over the dead bodies of his Cardinals. Upon coming out of the vision he weakly pleaded with God that it not be him.
I have been watching the European uprisings (getting closer to the Vatican all the time) with the firm understanding with my spouse that if the Pope flees Rome, that is when we bug out.
That is my very firm line in the sand.
I occassionally consider posting these things but never do.
This thread suddenly seemed the place to do so.

Also, since Vatican 2 the Prayer to the Archangel Michael and the clearing of unclean from church is no longer done at the beginning of Mass. This is notable because that practice was instituted in the 1930's(?) after the then Pope had a vision that Satan was to break God's church. God told him to go ahead and try, it didn't matter. Satan said he would need more power. God said take it. Satan said it would take him around seventy five years to destroy God's church. God basically said go for it. The Pope who had the vision instituted the call to clear the church of the unclean and to call on the protection of the Archangel Michael to protect the mass. Vatican II I believe is when that practice was reversed. I do know that it was almost exactly seventy five years from the vision to the ending of the prayer to the Archangel Michael.

You can easily look up this stuff. And you should. Frightening stuff.
The Bible tells us that there will apostasy in the church in the last days. Falling away.
Church scandals are everywhere.

And, of course, according to the Prophecy of the Popes by St.Malachy, there is only one Pope left after the current one.
And that prophecy is at best coming up on 1,000 years old. And even if you subscribe to the idea that it was a Jesuity power play (which I don't) it is still very old, and the line ups are quite eerie.

Edit:
I had some of dates wrong.
The vision of the church being broken came to Pope LeoXIII in September of 1888. Part of the prayer seems to indicate that a Pope himself will be given over to Satan as his minion if not the antichrist himself. Thus was the long version of the prayer to Michael written. In 1934 the long version of the prayer which indicated complicity at the highest levels of the church was changed to a short version which left that part out. Vatican II (1969) made changes to church doctrine that many consider to be invalid, meaning that the elevation to priesthood and the mass itself is no longer valid. In 1994 Pope John Paul II asked that all men remember the prayer to the Archangel Michael (long version) and pray it regularly. It is my personal belief that Pope John Paul II was a true Pope. Sorry if I am taking this off topic. I may move much of this to its own thread in the next day or two.
edit on 23-8-2011 by watcher3339 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
More lights in the sky...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
This reminds me a lot of the survivor shows that have come out in the past couple of years. People getting ready for the end game of 28 Oct 11 or 21 Dec 12 (depends on who you talk with) for the myan calendar.

I remember reading his post when I would lurk around the forums. So I talked with a buddy of mine about it and thought that it was intresting as well. It reminded him of his grandfather telling him before passing away that he had cashes around the states incase of collapse. Granted he said his grand-dad would tell him to answer the phone before it rang. But I know him to be truthful and we started talking about dreams that we had about certain events.

His was about getting kicked out of the military and a few years later the fall of our nation would happen. It would be turmoil and no one was to be trusted. He also said that he traveled south from ohio to the southern states then across to the rockies. On these travels he loses his wife because she can not handle the stress of caravaning so she heads back home never to be seen again. He is left with a son and daughter to watch over. During this collapse phase he said in his dream of evading foreign troops and meeting up with resistiance fighters in the rockies. Finally his dream comes to a conclusion of him dying on a bed due to lung cancer in a fortified town. This is just the jist of it. There were a few more details of certain people meeting up with him.

But what is strange about his dream is he did get kick out of the military for Pt issues. Passed every thing except waist. He ended up have a girl a year after he told me about this. I told him if it ever comes true I will see him in colorado along with a few other military buddies.

My dream (back in 97) on the other hand wasn't as long and detailed as his. Mine envolved seeing fire and brimstone falling from the heavens as the earth was scorched. Cars littered the sides of the free way with rottening bodies as I traveled along. My family died on the way. I had eventually come along a check point with military and medical authorities in NBC gear scaning the remnits of sociaty. They asked me to hold out my left forearm to be scaned by a laser scaner that you see from any store now adays. I asked then what it was for. They said that it was to scan my information i.e. medical, military, criminal records etc... I asked how it worked. They informed me that it was like a circit that is imbeded in the skin like a tattoo that is powered by your own bio electricity. The bond is not rejected because it is tailored to mesh with the skins gentic profile. In some instances it could pick up chemical imbalances. I ended up waking up.

Well any ways to get back on topic what strikes me is dark knight went with his wifes friends to tibet. Has any one tried starting a regional ATS get together. Like if you live in socal network in person with people in socal. Or like being in alaska have you met fellow atser there. For if SHTF do you know who is going to be like minded around you.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
uhm the dark knight could possibly the 3 days of darkness everyone is talking about? im lucky i have a night vision monocle but I wish I had the goggles lol that would serve me so much use in that time...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by watcher3339

Didn't the Vision at Fatima happen after Satan supposedly Took control of the Catholic Church?? I don't know what to believe in as far as Christianity goes but the Vatican just seems evil...I've heard people make the argument that The Bible Says Jesus is the only one that can make an intercession to God on our behalf so the Miracle of Fatima is False because it refers to The Mother Mary as who will plead our case....I might be way off because I'm just repeating something I've read that sounded Valid but haven't had time to research because I really don't believe anything Catholic.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Not that I believe what Dark Knight was saying but it is strange how accurate it is considering the age of the thread. I'm trying to figure out what the 41 stands for in his username. He said his username was a hint so what could the 41 stand for??

Anyone know or be willing to take a guess.

Strict..
edit on 23-8-2011 by Strictsum because: edit

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

I had another look at the video that I posted. The Dark Knight also mentioned dancing stars across the sky, interesting...

Surely this is more than coincedence?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I don't understand why you create a thread that was created to discuss this very issue. Is there some reason you couldn't hold this discussion in the thread that was written to discuss this very issue. He posted it on a discussion board for the reason I assume.

Seems like a silly way for you to get flags.
edit on 23-8-2011 by kro32 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

The original thread was closed..

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Strictsum

Ahhh that would explain it than.

My apologies.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewsWorthy

Didn't the Vision at Fatima happen after Satan supposedly Took control of the Catholic Church?? I don't know what to believe in as far as Christianity goes but the Vatican just seems evil...I've heard people make the argument that The Bible Says Jesus is the only one that can make an intercession to God on our behalf so the Miracle of Fatima is False because it refers to The Mother Mary as who will plead our case....I might be way off because I'm just repeating something I've read that sounded Valid but haven't had time to research because I really don't believe anything Catholic.

The intercession of Mary is supposed along these lines.
Christ said "no man comes unto the Father but through me".
But, Mary being Christ's mother, if she interceeds on your behalf with Christ, he may choose to bring you unto the Father at his mother's request.
Fatima was 1917. Given the 1888 vision of Satan trying to take over the church? Sure it could have been corrupted already by then.
However, Pope John Paul II who surivived his assassination attempt as he bent to admire a Mary/Fatima medallion asked for all the Fatima records to be brought to him as he recovered.
Supposedly all the Fatima records are now released. I do not personally believe that.

There are also some really creepy online transcripts of exorcisms (RCC sanctioned exorcisms from the 70's) that will curl your hair and fall in with so very, very much of what we see today. The entity against which the church fought in more than once instance referenced that the church had been broken. Said things about the past and future (many of which we now see as having come to pass) which are very disturbing. I can't even remember where I read those. I will see if I can find them again.
They were interesting but quite disturbing.

For purpose of disclaimer I am absolutely Christian. Catholic/Methodist mixed upbringing. There are dogmatic parts of the Catholic church I find outdated and stupid. There are parts were I applaud them for caring more about principles then just saying what the people want in order to fill the pews. My child was baptised and will be raised Catholic despite my own deep comfort with being a (mostly) Methodist. Oddly, as a methodist I was allowed to stand as Godparent to a Catholic child. That, now grown and for a time fallen away, child is now Godparent to my own child. And she had to complete her Catholic steps in order to do so. Funny, I asked Mary for something and promised a Catholic raised child in return. In order to keep that promise the child I stood for so many years ago has also had to complete her full immersion into Catholicism. Along with several other oddities that went with that situation I find it difficult to chalk it all up to coincidence. It feels very much like Mary knew the chain of events that would be set into motion for me to keep my promise. And knew that I would keep my promise. I am very close to making the decision to convert which is a decision I flirted with for decades. It's the dogma and the confession that holds me back.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Perhaps we need to start here?

Project Blue Beam:

interesting comments.....

forum.prisonplanet.com...

On another thread.....

"The basic blurb was that in 1957, an unknown satellite was detected shadowing the Sputnik I craft. It was in a polar orbit, something that neither the Americans or Soviets were capable of at the time. There was a statement that ham radio operaters pickd up radio transmissions that were "decoded" (whatever that means) as being a star map that indicated the craft originated from Epsilon Bootes 13,000 years before. This object was dubbed "The Black Knight."

"In my searching, I also discovered a very close story from 1927, 30 years earlier. It involves the phenomena of Long Delayed Echoes. Essentially, these are radio transmissions that are reflected back, apparently from space, seconds to minutes after they are first sent. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. It could be atmospheric effects just making it appear as if the transmissions are coming from space, or it could ben an alien craft attempting to communicate with us. Logically, it would send back transmissions it recieved from Earth because it could be almost positive that we could receive it. Anyway, the story is that Norwegian scientists received strange radio "echoes" in 1927-28. In the 1970's Scottish astronomer Duncan Lunan interpereted the delayed transmission as a star map... of Epsilon Bootis. Whether these are two instances of the same stragne transmissions, or one story is a retelling of the other is unknown to me. It wouldn't be the first time the same ideas were repackaged and attempted to be passed off as a "new" anomalous story"

www.excludedmiddle.com...

"There is a case commonly known as "Fast Walker" where an American DSP satellite picked up an object that passed within 15km of its orbit on a trajectory that came from outside earth orbit and, instead of succumbing to gravity, sent it right back out again, all at approximately 22,000mph."

I don't know if there is a connection to this; (just a gut feeling).....

Time River theory (Sea of Aden):

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Strictsum

41 could mean 41st President? That's George W Bush !

4 + 1 = 5 and many of us know the number 5 is the numeral figure for aggression/war/upheavel

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by XplanetX

Did'nt he mention 6 "dancing" stars?

I read somewhere recently there is a red planet near by with 6 moons or stars and even found it on a space website and through Google Space

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strictsum
Not that I believe what Dark Knight was saying but it is strange how accurate it is considering the age of the thread. I'm trying to figure out what the 41 stands for in his username. He said his username was a hint so what could the 41 stand for??

Anyone know or be willing to take a guess.

Strict..
edit on 23-8-2011 by Strictsum because: edit

I am interested in that, consider it a good catch by you, and will spend some time on it.
But please tell me that he neither signed up nor posted the thread on April 1st!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Ah thanks for the clarification

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Looks like it's definitely all true. Look at the thread below that was started only 1 hour before this one. It is a report of those loud noises you mention!

Loud deep rumbling heard in Yellowknife, Canada! (Sorry no video or soundbite)

And this one was started only an hour or so after yours.

Are we being setup for depopulation? A picture of all nuclear power plants in the United States.

Right then that's it! I'm packing my survival bag and walking out of my life.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join