It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

De-constructing: D4rk Kn1ght; A confession. Guilt makes me post this

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
reply to post by Kurokage

I agree there is a fantastic breakdown of the hoax...The hoax threads are there for all to view. You quote from those threads and not from the only thread from 2006 that was written by DK.

Some info for you.....

The 2006 thread was not written by Dan Tanna, or any other user other than DK.
Whether any others were after that is open to debate, opinion and crediting DK for saying he did not write them.

respects

Can you prove someone else posted in DK's name, you asked me for proof earlier, where is yours.
His story fell apart and he then went on the warpath.

Edit to add

I feel pasionate about this, I started reading DKs threads with an open mind when this all started, and it worried me that some people could be gulible to the things he was saying, I said so in the original thread. And now as the time draws near how do you think people will start reacting. It will lay in peoples subconscience, causing some to do the daft thing and take his advice and go tumbling down some cave being either seriously hurt or even killed.
edit on 27-8-2011 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-8-2011 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Aw camon...the very evidence you are using to back your point of view is based on the fact that it was suggested that DT and DK were the same person and both were banned.....You cant say hoax because it was proven they were the same person, use that to call hoax then ask me for evidence to support your own case !

Have you actually looked at the banning thread and the threads after that where it was claimed that they were the same person.

There my friend is your evidence, but you new that.

respects

Edit to add, our conversation is finished.
edit on 27-8-2011 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

Hi all,

I just wanted to add that the number 5 stands primarily for change on a huge scale. It also represents freedom, independence, sensory stimulation and the need for communication...and the number 41 speaks to what causes these changes and other freedom-based energies to occur.

The 4 is foundational in nature -- it is the 4 seasons, the 4 directions, the 4 corners of a house...and our 4 limbs. So the focus here, prior to the 5, is on humanity and the fundamental ways of life and the bases they are built upon. So this refers to life as we know and understand it.

The 1 is first: it is the original force that creates all. So it follows the already grounded and 'set' energies of the 4 and reads as a force that flows away from the norm: away from the expected and routine (imagine a chair being pulled out from under you or one of your 4 tires blowing out on the freeway)...which leads to the changes and potential chaos of the 5.

However, there is one good thing here: the 5 is also (paradoxically) the number of balance as it falls in the middle of the regular 1-10 number scale (like the middle part of a teeter-totter), so it also represents balance, even when all things appear imbalanced.

So maybe the 41/5 refers to unexpected changes that are massive in scale and that alter what we now consider...'normal'.

Just FYI.

GI

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by GreenIrish

interesting read and you very well could be correct about the use of the 4 and 1. what resorces did you use to come up with this im just wondering as i find an interest in numerology.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Aw camon...the very evidence you are using to back your point of view is based on the fact that it was suggested that DT and DK were the same person and both were banned.....You cant say hoax because it was proven they were the same person, use that to call hoax then ask me for evidence to support your own case !

Have you actually looked at the banning thread and the threads after that where it was claimed that they were the same person.

There my friend is your evidence, but you new that.

respects

Edit to add, our conversation is finished.

Like I said I read everything when it all happened, and the evidence is there that IMO that proves his hoax.

Hey you're entitled to you're opinion, if you believe then cool, good for you, I just ask that you really look into it and don't do anything daft where caves are concered on the day.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
If we see what he said we would see.
then be can scream I was wroung!
and run and hide.
me? I am geting ready any way.
from what he said, I think his dad was a part of it.
and it sounds like it will be a fake alien attack.
and I dont mean solders running about with rubber suits on.
it will be a LOT of people geting killed.
and maybe some nuc's. and guess what?
are side wins the war???????
it will be the best way to have all the world to have america take over.
after all that who would complane?
only those who get shot!
but the aliens bomb'd to hell any one who would fight back.
even china will get nuc't to hell.
and if it looks like aliens coming from space!
why would china attack america?
and as america asks china to help them. LOL
just an idea..

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsongod21

Thanks, CG

I am my own link, I suppose...LOL. Have studied numbers for many, many years and this type of thing is as natural to me as breathing.

Namaste.
GI

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage
reply to post by captiva

The trouble for me is "Blue Beam" was out there long before DK and also a big subject on ATS. It wouldn't take long for a few people to come up with a good story after doing a few searches on ATS and then try and fool our comunity for laughs.

Here was the problem that I had at first when reading the threads...some members immediately connected Blue Beam and D4rk Kn1ght...when reading it all thru (and the fact that they do have similiar qualities...you start to forget what was DK and what was BB....

I reread them...and no where does DK say that they are one and the same...I also after taking out all of other members posts and reading only DK's posts...its much clearer all the many differences that are between BB and DK.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I just want to add something here...I don't see any believers (of their right mind..if they aren't of their right mind...something else would have set them off) running for the hills. I see those who are interested in the truth and trying to find the truth.
I see those who are heeding his warning and keeping it in the back of their mind...just in case...what can that hurt? NOTHING...if it really happens...well...then thanks for the warning...if it doesn't...no one is in the least bit hurt...maybe a few hours lost reading some threads...but all in all...OKAY.

Me personally? I have my own personal reasons for believing that there is truth to this. I FEEL it in my bones, I have my own private experiences, and I can read. I can read, and I saw hateful attacks on a man that sent a out a warning...nothing more...nothing less. I myself am not going to run for the hills...BUT...you bet your butt I am preparing some food and essentials. Why? Because SOMETHING is going on in this world...DK or not. It could be PBB, it could be D4rk Kn1ght, a virus, an earthquake, a comet, etc....

*sigh*....I am adding this because I feel its only right. I have been reading more and more...studying...going back thru threads...I am now on the fence and can't decide which way to hop...I am about 50/50 now...
edit on 8/27/2011 by SouthernRain55 because: Felt I had to add...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I bet if I post a reworded Revelations from the Bible I'd look like a prophet too

Your men shall dream dreams and see wonders
the rise of sorcery and mediums

strange signs in the sky

earthquake in divers places

storms, plagues, famines

just copy paste revelations and you too can look like Nostradamus then just pretend you are from the future for that scifi conspiracy forum market...

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage

Also when people pointed out holes to DK himself he would swear at them and quickly edit it, he was caught doing this.

I saw that in the thread where DK was banned, TravisT mentioned it in one of his posts. What a childish thing to do

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

The threads that Travist raised as being by the same person..ie DK and DT were threads that were not written by DK. The only thread that was his is the 2006 thread. So, please stop raising doubts as to whether they were the same person. Thats irrelevant as none of the threads after 2006 can be attributed to DK.

respects

There's an excuse for everything isn't there? I have 5 strips of gold pressed Latinum saying DK and DT were the same person. I would imagine it's standard procedure for ATS to check for duplicate IPs whenever they ban someone.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Point me in the direction of where DK swore at anyone in his thread....should be easy enough to do, I await patiently.

respects

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

I have what should be an easy way to resolve the issue of weather or not DK and DT were the same person, why not have the PTB here at ATS just come out and tell us why each were banned. If they were banned for being from the same IP address or because they were thought to be the same person by the PTB here surely they would remember or have note of it somewhere. I wasn't around when all this started so i didn't get to view the original threads as they were happening but obviously DK struck a major cord and that's why his thread is still being discussed years after the fact, and i believe that when some one makes this kind of impact on a comunity and then is banned there will be some note, memory or something proving as to why he was banned.

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Point me in the direction of where DK swore at anyone in his thread....should be easy enough to do, I await patiently.

respects

Nobody can because he would quickly edit them and change them to something less banable!!
edit on 28-8-2011 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

respects

Sorry for the late reply. It was foolish of me not to include the evidence in my post above. I underlined the important bit.

Originally posted by TravisT

You have enough essentials for many years? I imagine after "the dark knight" occurs, that you would be so far away from civilization as possible for many many many years. Also, money would be worthless by then, and only supplies would be of use. A digital camera doesn't really seem like a good thing to "stock pile" for many years in seclusion.

By the way, thanks for editing you posts. Those were quit mean.

[edit on 29-10-2008 by TravisT] Source

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OccamAssassin

Hi- I'd like to add to this that I live in Canada & have seen the northern lights. However, I've also had about 7 ufo sightings this year alone. First sighting was in Ontario in about 1986, then one about a decade later.

I know the difference between northern lights, satellites, meteors, conventional aircraft, etc. I've been a skywatcher as long as I can remember. I don't really buy into the "2012" thing, but for me, sightings have gone way up in frequency. They have been so weird that when I tell people at work they look at me like I'm the one from space. I'm reluctant to tell anyone about them in detail, because I've been "lurking" this site for awhile, & I expect some rude responses, based on threads I've read. I have nothing to prove, & do not expect anyone to believe me.

I also know that people tend to think & percieve in an entirely self-centered, circular way- everyone from "believers" to "skeptics"- people on both sides of the fence, tend towards confirmational bias. It's only when you become a "knower" (not trying to set myself above others- apologies if it sounds that way) that you realize that there is no fence.

The bickering, arguments, & discussion mean nothing, & are utterly useless in the persence of direct personal experience. But therein is the catch, & the real value of the topic, afterall.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
What I found interesting about the DK posts was the date he referenced. Five and a half years before October, 28, 2011 he posts dire warnings. Now, some people are claiming that the Mayan calendar doesn't end on 12/21/12 but 10/28/11. We also have a comet coming into our neighborhood around the same date.
I can help but think that there might be something to his warning. (I don't believe it was a prediction, just a warning based on things he had learned.)
I'm not planning to run for the hills, since I'm already in the hills, but I do plan on making foil hats for me and mine....

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Again you continue to quote from a thread that is a known hoax, you said so yourself. The 2006 thread is the one that is real, is the one that is under debate and is the one mentioned by the op.

If you cant evidence your claims in the correct thread you are waisting my time.

respects

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join