It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

De-constructing: D4rk Kn1ght; A confession. Guilt makes me post this

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsongod21

Why would someone hack into his account and pose as him? I have been thinking about this and what if...just what if someone wanted to discredit him because his story was truthful or pretty close to the truth of something BIG?
What if they wanted to locate him and since he talked to many individuals on here in chat and private message...perhaps they thought someone knew where he was and would mention the place...ex: "Hey DK how is the Rocky Mountains? You and your group doing well up there?"
Heck, it may have been for both reasons...discredit him and stop the "believers" from searching for more truth and facts...as well as find his location.

Far fetched...maybe...possibility...definitely.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SouthernRain55

This whole thing is entirely strange. There are most definitely two distinct stories with very different backgrounds and very different survival plans going on here. I agree that it appears to be two different people at the very least.

I really can't help but think that the original message is written by the original messenger. Everything that follows appears to be contrived and strangely out of place.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Egypta, I think it makes sense...

What would be brilliant (I would do this if my two year old didn't keep me busy 24/7) is if someone would compile ALL of his posts, responses....everything from 2006 up until the end. That way we could read straight thru without all the negative comments, bickering, etc. We could also detect style changes, difference in information, and possible impersonation.

I already see a problem....keeping anyone from commenting UNTIL all the "transcript" was added, lol.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

im not sure if my last post was hard to understand due to my rambling or not but i wasnt trying to imply that i didnt think some one hacked his account like i said after reading both his 06 post and his return post it does not seem like the same person.

what i didnt get is why the world would the NWO come up with such a complicated plan? when other much simpilar options would have or will work just as well.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I think that is a good idea and given some free time I will see what I can find. Hopefully there will be other's that will also do the same and together we can see what we can come up with.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsongod21

Ahh, so sorry! Misunderstanding! I take blame for that one. I am getting tired and not reading thoroughly enough. I see that now after rereading... *sheepish grin*

Good question, btw..now that I understand it...Why would they really? I could think of a few ways not even trying that might work just as well...hmmm...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I Just have to point out one serious thing that everyone who claims this is bs keeps missing, avoiding, ignoring or overlooking:

In 2006, 06, oh six, he predicted the noises in the skies.
And all over ATS, there are massive threads with massive replies all over the world about *gasp* noises in the skies. People have even linked to said threads!

Let me guess. The naysayers read the first half paragraph of the OP, and rushed to reply without reading the pages of replies?
That only serves to do usually one main thing. Makes a giant donkey out of you. One NEVER knows what path a topic will take in 4 replies much less 15 pages of them. Do yourselves a favor first and please read all replies before replying yourselves.

For those of you who do read every reply as I try my best to do, how do you overlook the strange noises in the skies lasting 10, 20. 45 minutes and nothing ever shows itself? And this is happening all over the world? And DK said it would happen! In 06, in 2006. This noise phenom started this year in 2011.
5 (five) years ago he knew of these noises.
one can't just pull that out of their behind and then have it come to be. Too much is going on. If we're reading in to it, fine. To each their own.

But out of every theory there is, remember that at least ONE /is/ 100% correct.
What if this one is? You and I both know, people, that everything can change in a heartbeat. An explosion for example. No one usually expects them. Within a nanosecond all you know is destroyed. Even calm water in a pot on the stove will suddenly foam up and overflow with little warning. I mean just think.

NO one knows the truth. I think everyone in the world has their ideas. And each idea is right. If we'd all put aside our differences and put our ideas out there and connect em, we'd have the entire picture. Not about just this. But about everything.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Well put there,

I have an alternative for those naysayers, the more you ignore the more worse your outcome may be, should this said event occur.

Think about it, which is better, being prepared or not? It's your choice, and be mindful of what choices you make.

You need not fear, conquer your fears. You fear and you submit.

Peace

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Very well said and so true Sarra1833!! I agree completely. Whether he was 100 percent right or not...he knew SOMETHING....

Have you noticed MSM is adding stories now of "What if we had an alien invasion?". All the big ones are covering this story or similiar...CNN, Fox News, BBC, Yahoo....WHY? Possibly gearing us up for it?

News Article On Alien Invasion:

Yahoo: Alien Invasion (To be honest....there are so many on yahoo news from this month alone...I had to just close my eyes and pick one, lol)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

I do find it extremely strange that all the governement controlled media are suddenly jumping on the alien invasion bandwagon.

Will just have to see, damn I hate waiting, someone please u2u me some patience.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
To those that are asking if a thread containing all the DK threads could be put together, it already has. The mega thread.

Also to add, there are many clues as to why someone would impersonate DK and IMO they all lead to finding a way to identify who he was and more importantly where he was. Regarding the OP getting DKs email address. That wont be real because it cant be, he delibrately changed his address or used someone elses from early 2009 onwards.

DK does not want found, and I dont believe the guilt he mentions on the 2006 thread was based on mankind, but on something, or someone else.

respects.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I too find DK compelling and not sure whether I believe or not. I do get the impression too that we have had two people involved the second maybe just pretending to be DK.

Some thoughts in no particular order.

I too find it hard to understand how and why such a complicated plan is required to achieve a NWO or even supposed to work.

If we are going to see things in the sky, but these will relate to our own personal beliefs how will this be accomplished? Do we have mind control devices that can work on a one-on-one level over very mixed populations of people and how do you deal with households of mixed faiths? I know that in the UK at least they can get the data from the cenus, as this is a question asked, but how accurate is this? How can they be certain that enough of the population answered and were truthful about this question? Maybe they are relying on the chaos of the conflicting images to do its thing and leave us warring and arguing against each other.

Again, they have had far better opportunities to achieve NWO from the population reduction perspective. Viruses and wars could wipe us out quicker or even co-ordinated attacks on nuclear plants, dams, oil refineries etc. Maybe we have guessed wrongly and they don't actually want to reduce great numbers and there is a different goal.

Maybe they already have achived NWO and this is the final piece of the jigsaw dealing with religion and belief, afterall the world governments time and time again demonstrate their allegience is to the money not to the people and do just what they want whether or not their peoples support them.

I read in another thread that they used bluebeam in the middle east (or somewhere) and it worked very effectively bringing the enemy to surrender. I was surprised to hear this. If it is the pivitol tool for their plans, why use it and then allow it to be known as bluebeam which people are already associating with the October date. Yes I would test it, but I would call it something different.

This day falls on a friday. Do we have an idea of the time it will start and if the whole world will see this simultanously? If it is during the day then most households will be separated. Gives me chills thinking about the kids at school and parents at work when this kicks off. Just the panic of being separated will be awful. What else can we find out about this day that might be significant?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by captiva

DK does not want found, and I dont believe the guilt he mentions on the 2006 thread was based on mankind, but on something, or someone else.

Captiva...I was drawn to your statement about DK's guilt being because of someone or something besides mankind in general...
What makes you lean in that direction? And what do you think it what or who it was?

I am sorry if you already mentioned this in one of your last posts, but were you around back in '06 and did you correspond with DK?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by YarlanZey

I think you are right about this...its not Project Blue Beam...at first I thought it was one and the same...but I went back and began rereading his threads...here is what I have noticed so far...

His description is different than PBB...they are similiar...but not the same...so far over halfway into his second thread...he doesn't mention any tie between the two...its other people that mention Blue Beam and so far he hasn't even addressed the fact that they are similiar...

I am not completely finished with the threads, but I suspect him agreeing they might be the same won't come until that last questionable thread...the "imposter" is the one that connects the two...I would just about bet.

Taking this into consideration...I also haven't saw where he mentions that they are going to "kill off large masses"...but Blue Beam does. We need to try to forget all we know of Blue Beam and then reread his posts.

What do you all think?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I like how when people poke holes in the DK story, they get accused of not reading all the threads, I read them at the time and saw straight through him. By now we should have all seen giant ufos and dancing stars that whiz down to earth before the big event!!! It was supposed to start the mass panic before the big event. I don't see this happing, do any of you?? People talk about strange noises but there were already threads about people hearing stange sounds before DK even joined, they have been going on for years and years.

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
I post this here. In 2009 there will be a pre-event occurrence visible across large swathes of the northern hemisphere. It is designed to spark interest in alien life beyond what it is now. Some may say this is not enough of a warning, well so be it. However, do bear in mind that when there are hundreds of photos and thousands of eye witnesses to a fleet of mile long glowing UFOs it is not real. It is a warming up event to garner belief in this up and coming 'alien invasion'. The threat will be hyped and hyped, until it reaches fever pitch. Then DK 2011 will hit.

"Bold added by me"

Also when people pointed out holes to DK himself he would swear at them and quickly edit it, he was caught doing this. He was also irresponsible in my opinion by telling people to search near by caves for shelter without a thought about peoples safety.

We already have enough trouble in the world (which has nothing to do with DK, he didn't cause the bank collapse) for people to be worrying about some fictional date made up by someone who needed medical help!!

edit on 27-8-2011 by Kurokage because: add a quote

edit on 27-8-2011 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Okay

I tried to email DK and the account is no longer valid, I'll still omit the email address for privacy reasons and as to not break any form of the T&C's but here is the auto response:

Reporting-MTA: dns; OMITTED Received-From-MTA: dns;COL115-DS12 Arrival-Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 09:47:41 -0700 Final-Recipient: rfc822;OMITTED Action: failed Status: 5.5.0 Diagnostic-Code: smtp;554 delivery error: dd Sorry your message to OMITTED cannot be delivered. This account has been disabled or discontinued [#102]. - mta1016.mail.ukl.yahoo.com

Whether this proves anything or not I'll let you be the judge...

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kurokage
I like how when people poke holes in the DK story, they get accused of not reading all the threads, I read them at the time and saw straight through him. By now we should have all seen giant ufos and dancing stars that whiz down to earth before the big event!!! It was supposed to start the mass panic before the big event. I don't see this happing, do any of you?? People talk about strange noises but there were already threads about people hearing stange sounds before DK even joined, they have been going on for years and years.

Originally posted by D4rk Kn1ght
I post this here. In 2009 there will be a pre-event occurrence visible across large swathes of the northern hemisphere. It is designed to spark interest in alien life beyond what it is now. Some may say this is not enough of a warning, well so be it. However, do bear in mind that when there are hundreds of photos and thousands of eye witnesses to a fleet of mile long glowing UFOs it is not real. It is a warming up event to garner belief in this up and coming 'alien invasion'. The threat will be hyped and hyped, until it reaches fever pitch. Then DK 2011 will hit.

"Bold added by me"

Also when people pointed out holes to DK himself he would swear at them and quickly edit it, he was caught doing this. He was also irresponsible in my opinion by telling people to search near by caves for shelter without a thought about peoples safety.

We already have enough trouble in the world (which has nothing to do with DK, he didn't cause the bank collapse) for people to be worrying about some fictional date made up by someone who needed medical help!!

edit on 27-8-2011 by Kurokage because: add a quote

Hello, Kurokage. I think you are more than entitled to your opinion. If you don't believe DK's story...then you have every right to feel that way. I am not saying you should or shouldn't and ofcourse I am sure you would give me the same right to believe, not to believe, or be on the fence about it. I personally think a fresh perspective to any truth or nontruth is always helpful when trying to decide what is the "truth".
As for when people point out "holes" in DK's story if someone is gettng accused of not reading the entire thing, its because they speak of things that are incorrect! They assume they know the whole thread because they read one or two posts. Do all individuals that don't buy into the DK story do that? Absolutely not...Do quite a few? Certainly. Apprarently, you have read quite a bit to be able to quote one of the threads.
Although I appreciate your quote on "thousands of eye witnesses to a fleet of mile long glowing UFOs", I do not see how that proves that the original DK posts were untrue. I personally believe (as I stated in my earlier posts here) that the 10/28/11 may not have been the original D4rk Kn1ght. I think it is VERY possible that it was not him writing that last thread. I believe there is a HUGE chance that someone else wrote those posts. This particular quote or anything resembling it (that I recall) was never mentioned before...only in that last thread. So you see, if I do not believe DK wrote that last thread, then I can not believe your quote to be evidence of him lying.
As far as DK swearing at others for not believing him and quickly deleting it...I can not prove that he didn't do that, just as I would almost bet money you can't prove that he did. He was very polite (in light of how others treated him IMO) all through his posts and very rarely had his feathers ruffled by the verbal attacks of many.
I know of one particular post (in the thread I don't believe to be DK, I might add) where he did get riled up, and edited...he also readily admitted to doing it stating something along the lines that person wasn't worth getting banned for and so he edited his post.
I thank you for your opinion and taking the time to reply to this thread, and in turn giving everyone a fresh perspective on the idea.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

Death Kron, I honestly don't know what to think about (if anything) about the email account not working. I suppose you could look at it in a few different ways...
I am interested to what some might have to say about it.
Although, I used to (years ago) have a yahoo email account, I don't know/remember much about it. I wonder (maybe someone knows this and will fill me in) if it automatically is closed if there is inactivity for a certain amount of time?
Thank you for trying and for letting us know the outcome.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I know that with Yahoo email that if it goes un used for a period of time it will be closed, though it can be re-activated for a period after it is closed as well... im not sure on the exact time frames it would take for each though i hope that helps i guess.....

On another note i would like to make a call to the powers that be here on ATS please release the ban on D4rk N1ght's screen name and allow him to come back if he so choose and is still around to verify confirm deny what is happening. I beleive that if Dk is still around and has the ability to view the internet he is still lurking if nothing else on this forum why not give him the chance to come back and explain all that he can one more time now that his "doom" date is fast aproaching?

just a thought

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

I would like to thank you for polite and well written reply, I might not believe DK but I can stll star a well written response.

DK said in his threads that from 09 things would start to get wild and that is why I posted his quote which has definately not come true.
Also some have noted that DK's style changed from his first thread to his last thread, go and read Dan Tanna's thread and see if you can spot a similarity, many posters believed he was the same person.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join