It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

De-constructing: D4rk Kn1ght; A confession. Guilt makes me post this

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by haarvik
reply to post by Death_Kron

Not only that, but there are places to get free access. Just because he went off grid doesn't mean he doesn't have a town or some sense of civilization he can get to. Geez people, use your brain.

Spot on my friend.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Nice, Death_Kron. I will be awaiting a post on whether or not you were able to contact him. I am going to guess that you won’t be able to, as I think he is truly off the grid. Someone like that doesn’t care what others think or believe, and I’m sure he and his left civilization for what they felt were correct reasons.

Really, anyone posting should take the time to read each page of the original thread, and even some of the supplemental threads too. I keep reading posts that are obviously from someone who has not fully read the original thread, and it really throws off the “facts” of what was truly said by D4rk Kn1ght. One such theme that is ongoing……the original person who told DK about this event. I keep reading that people think it was DK’s dad that told him all of this, and really it was a good friend’s dad who DK had known for a long time. Certainly, this is a moot point to some extent, but still getting the “facts” correct from the original thread sure make for a better argument that you know what he was really thinking or meaning in his words.

My take on it…..I believe he knew something. What it is, or when it will occur, I’m not sure. I just believed the sincerity in his words, and made preparations based on such words, and I feel better about it all now. Before I was prepared, I was nervous and anxious. Now, I am good with where I am at with my preparations for whatever happens. I also caught on to the fact that DK never wavered from his story, no matter how much ridicule he took, and that said something for me in believing what he said. But if you don’t believe him, that is totally your choice, and I respect that completely.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChachiArcola
Nice, Death_Kron. I will be awaiting a post on whether or not you were able to contact him. I am going to guess that you won’t be able to, as I think he is truly off the grid. Someone like that doesn’t care what others think or believe, and I’m sure he and his left civilization for what they felt were correct reasons.

Really, anyone posting should take the time to read each page of the original thread, and even some of the supplemental threads too. I keep reading posts that are obviously from someone who has not fully read the original thread, and it really throws off the “facts” of what was truly said by D4rk Kn1ght. One such theme that is ongoing……the original person who told DK about this event. I keep reading that people think it was DK’s dad that told him all of this, and really it was a good friend’s dad who DK had known for a long time. Certainly, this is a moot point to some extent, but still getting the “facts” correct from the original thread sure make for a better argument that you know what he was really thinking or meaning in his words.

My take on it…..I believe he knew something. What it is, or when it will occur, I’m not sure. I just believed the sincerity in his words, and made preparations based on such words, and I feel better about it all now. Before I was prepared, I was nervous and anxious. Now, I am good with where I am at with my preparations for whatever happens. I also caught on to the fact that DK never wavered from his story, no matter how much ridicule he took, and that said something for me in believing what he said. But if you don’t believe him, that is totally your choice, and I respect that completely.

Exactly!! And if you try to give someone the "correct" information they ignore you. Their story sounds "better" or "more exciting" than the truth of what he originally stated I guess.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
So far i have finished reading the 06 original thread and up to this point in this thread. I'm personaly still up in the air on what i think about DK and his thread. I honeslty beleive from reading his thread that he truly beleived what he was saying and that he honestly beleived that he could not give out his name or any one esle involved name in his post.

It seems to me that the world as we currently know it is starting to implode. Between natural disasters, revolts and uprising, opression and even depressions the world is changing we will have to wait and see if it is for the better or worse.

It has been said that it takes many men to build an empire but only one to bring it crashing to the ground.....

Thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this uiverse.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SouthernRain55

Yes, and unfortunately, that seems to happen in more and more threads here. I think you are correct in that it is a way to sensationalize the story for themselves. The thing is, the story is amazing enough as it is, that it doesn't need the extra drama! Once I found that thread, I was hooked and couldn't stop reading until I was all the way through it. Then, I started looking around for anything else I could find about this guy and just kept reading. Some of these posters in this thread have never even made it off the first page of the original thread, yet speak like they are best friends with DK. All I ask is that if you are going to comment about what he said, or provide insight into his words, at least read the original thread. It truly will help you to provide better insight into D4rk Kn1ght and his thread, as the person who started this thread has asked for.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ChachiArcola

Same for me as well! I COULD NOT stop reading once I started. Every free moment I had I was reading his posts, and searched for more as well.
I can't say 100 percent that I believe what he said...I do have a few doubts...but I will say that I believe he believed it, and I do think in that sense he was being truly honest. I just find it hard to ignore what is going on in the world around us.
I don't understand some nonbelievers true hatred for DK and his posts...Just mentioning his threads gets some in a complete "hizzy". I don't get it. So he wasn't telling the truth...SOOOO?? I just don't think some reactions were called for. So vicious, and pretty well attacked him to no end.
What I don't buy the most is the thread where he was banned....something about that entire thread doesn't sit well with me?? You know what I mean...? Its seemed so off from the other posts....Did you get that same feel from it?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

As I posted earlier, the DK thread brings out people who are willing to discredit him with a venom Ive never seen before. He himself new this was going to happen. Can I just add The thread where he returns and re-iterates his original thread, but in a totally different style of writing is a deliberate hoax to throw doubt on DK and to insinuate he was infact another user all along.

IMO that thread acheived its aim and thats why the 2008 thread, although leaving some at a loss as to what happened, led to his banning. The 2008 thread IMO is again someone else and not DK.

respects

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I kind of thought that too, that is was someone else, not DK. This thread kind of threw me a bit, because some of what he said had changed, or he was now giving out more info than he did before, which didn't fit what we thought we knew about him before:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This was that 2008 thread entitled "28-10-2011". It is almost as though in my mind that I just discount this other thread as not him. Maybe I am lying to myself, or just thinking what I want to think, but it just "felt" different.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

It felt different because it wasnt him.Have you read the monast thread?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Yeah, I do agree, there is no way that was him in the 2008 thread. As for the other one you mentioned, I'm not sure if I have or not. Can you link to it, or does it come up easy in the search? I am looking forward to reading something I haven't read yet!

EDIT: Oh, you mean the Blue Beam Serge Monast? I have read a ton on it, and I tend to come to the Blue Beam conclusion about DK's words actually. Is that what you were talking about?

edit on 8/26/2011 by ChachiArcola because: More info....

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva

It felt different because it wasnt him.Have you read the monast thread?

Ah, I see what you were talking about, and yes I have spent some time researching Blue Beam. I see that your thinking didn’t connect Blue Beam and the DK prophecy, right? What was your reasoning for this (religious aspects were incorrect?)? My thinking went to Blue Beam with DKs words and I saw too much correlation in the stories. But, my relation of the two may have been surface scanning in that both used a false image, whether it be an alien fleet or Jesus in the sky. Granted, even in the time since the 1996 document on Blue Beam, things have changed, and I don’t think a flying Jesus would have quite the same effect anymore. My thought was that generally speaking, DK and Blue Beam were about the same thing.

Maybe I am way off base here, and am totally willing to accept that is the case! I just love this discussion!

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Ok so i just started to read the 28/10/2011 thread, and a few things strike me as funny about this thread.

1. He goes into a great detail now about the events of the holographic war and how it will be seen all across the world. this is in conflict with his original post where he said the images would be location specific.

2. His manner of speaking via computer seems off, i know the user trys to explain it as a side effect of being away from his computer for x amount of time. I find this difficult to beleive as i have in my past given up the use of a computer for a long period of time (just over a year) and when i returned there was no obviouse change in how i typed or my poor use of grammer or spelling did not get better or worse.

So lets just say that this was some other user using his account what reason would said user have? i understand i am only on page 5 of that thread but i see little to gain from bringing up a two year old thread as if it was your own just to discredit him. i just dont get it, im not saying it didnt happen just that i dont understand the thought process behind it.

Thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by crimsongod21

Imagine for a second that DK was right about what was to come when he posted in 2006. Remember also that he said he would leave in 2009 to go walkabout ( Himalayas).. If I knew he was right but did not want him putting out any other info before he left, what better way than to reitterate his claims in one new thread while making noticeable changes, enough to cast doubt....then starting another thread on a vastly different subject an ir camera.

IMO he was never banned due to a camera thread, he was a ban waiting to happen no matter what subject he posted on. ( If you read the 2008 thread you will see what I and many others mean).

Just to add, and without any proof, I believe that this upsurge in DK threads is all about enticing him back if he is reading the posts, or, as has been the case since the 2006 thread...to identify DK.

respects

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I had a very similar experience to this, except I was ordered not to tell anyone as it could mean the end of the world as we know it.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mexicanatheist

"The end of this world as we know it" could only be a good thing for the future of mankind, our children and their children.

respects

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
www.dvdf-xbox.co.uk...

hiya im new here

by D4Rk Kn1gHt » Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:26 pm

hiya, im new here . i used to have a ps3 and was in a clan in that but then i found the good side :L
and joined the xboxers and so far i have been enjoying online gameplay alot. however now i think i am ready to join a clan so i came to you.. my xbox gamer tag is D4Rk Kn1gHt117. you can add me if you want im a really good player.. (if you dont add me then i will add you) . i live in a small city called doncaster many people havent really heard about it. so yeah thats me, im really looking forward to get to know you good people
.D4Rk Kn1gHt

YIM

Hes a xbox game player from Doncaster,UK. I guess he gave up playing xbox for a while and decided to start playing again. He likes playing Call of Duty 4 and doesn't have very many other games. Does that make him a prophet or a fortune teller?

Heres a video where you can watch him chase a chicken. I have no idea what game this is. But hes talking with someone else.

edit on 26-8-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

i do not doubt for one second that it is possible and or plausible that some one did hack and use DK's account i just like to beleive that any one who is familiar with his 2006 post would be able to spot the difference in the two post and put 2 and 2 together if you will.

I firmly beleive that ATS is under constant survaliance along with many other fringe web sources. I beleive that if there is a real "NWO" that they could or most likely would have people in place to watch the free thinkers of the world. I also beleive that if they were to have such people in place they would be used to influence how information is put out to the massses. either through validating of info that is blatantly wrong or the destruction and miss information of valid info.

I just dont understand why the NWO would choose such an grandeous plan to take over the world when it has been ripe for taking a multiple of times before with out such need for pin point timing and silence. (i.e. WW1,WW2,or the black death just to name a few).
why make such an elaborate hoax to take over the world when just a few glitches could flush it down the toilet? why not concot a man made virus and distribuite it around the globe? Those with the cure would have absolute power. (then again maybe they tried with AIDs and its not working, maybe something a little faster acting next time)

It just seems to me that there has to be easier ways to take over the world, Hell if the global econemy keeps going the way it is all some one will have to do is stand up and tell the poor people of the planet that if he was in charge things would be different and that he would end there poverty and all they had to do was rise up and take out the current powers and put him in that power void.

ok well im done rambling for now... .

thank you and good day/night depending on your location in this universe

p.s. sorry for grammer and spelling errors... im to lazy to copy into word to fix them right now.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

as the band REM put it.... It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine..... the world has to end one way or the other just go with it have a good time and try not to spill i want me deposit back so stains would be bad... lol

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Seems theres not one of these d4rk-kn1ghts but six or seven originas and then they created a d4rk-kn1ghts group and wh knows how many they are. Im not sure if there hacking group or gaming groups. Not sure.
www.d4rk-kn1ghts.itgo.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva

As I posted earlier, the DK thread brings out people who are willing to discredit him with a venom Ive never seen before. He himself new this was going to happen. Can I just add The thread where he returns and re-iterates his original thread, but in a totally different style of writing is a deliberate hoax to throw doubt on DK and to insinuate he was infact another user all along.

IMO that thread acheived its aim and thats why the 2008 thread, although leaving some at a loss as to what happened, led to his banning. The 2008 thread IMO is again someone else and not DK.

respects

That's precisely what I was getting at without coming out and saying it. Nothing felt right about it. For the first time in all of his postings...I noticed the details of his "message" was slightly altered from what he spoke of before and like you said...writing style changed, etc. Also would explain why he fought back and thus was banned...it wasn't really him...
I have often thought that if someone did impersonate him, that he probably never left his location to begin with and is still in the original location that he and his team decided to go in the first place!
I wanted to mention also....someone posted earlier about him going off the grid and he could still at least use a computer to update...one: his account was banned. two: everyone would just call him a liar and say that he was still sitting at home. three: If you take seriously what the man said...why would he take the chance of being tracked and located??? COME ON! lol

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join