It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When are media going to start putting the dots together - planetary changes are taking place now!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Guys n girls of ATS,I know that the media (main stream) find it terribly upsetting to share anything of great importance with the unwashed masses, but i am at my wits end.

Why is it, that as it becomes more and more obvious that our planet is going through some kind of torment,
It becomes equally obvious that this fact must not be placed in the public forum! ( by design?) in fact, pushed so far down the pecking order of importance that a story of international concern, be it, vast floods, earth quakes (daily in places they rarely take place, if at all), wild fires, droughts, tsunami, to famine... it seems to me the greater number of these events that take place, with increasing frequency. The increase in throw away " news" pap is being forced down our necks.

Is this a symptom of a society so dumbed down and punch drunk that it simply needs to be kept in the dark??
As not to overly concern us children?!!? or something much more contrived??

The clock seems to be ticking, and I for one, would like to know just where the hands on the clock sit.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by spooky1973

It's the "sign" of an ever-evolving Earth, and nothing else.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperZepto

Well, that and an ever smaller world. 100 years ago you'd never hear about a quake half way around the world. The way we get information today has made the world so small that to see everything at once makes you think it's about to explode.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha

Well, that and an ever smaller world. 100 years ago you'd never hear about a quake half way around the world. The way we get information today has made the world so small that to see everything at once makes you think it's about to explode.

Yes, but not literally. The Earth is the same size, and human communications has nothing to do with the planet's size.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Because we are at war. Most people dont realize it is us vs them. We wear forced into this war. Its natural, every reaction has a = and opposite reaction. Yin and Yang, positive and negative, up and down. OUR REALITY dimension vs their reality dimension all to create energy. Like the movie the matrix, we are like battery's producing energy but its not just us its every thing in existence. Because their is all ways a opposite. Our numbers are bigger but we gave them our power cause we wear to lazy to deal with the burden it brings.
edit on 23-8-2011 by sabbathcrazy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

yes i agree,but the question still stands,the media line...not cause.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabbathcrazy
Because we are at war. Most people dont realize it is us vs them. We wear forced into this war. Its natural, every reaction has a = and opposite reaction. Yin and Yang, positive and negative, up and down. OUR REALITY dimension vs their reality dimension all to create energy. Like the movie the matrix, we are like battery's producing energy but its not just us its every thing in existence. Because their is all ways a opposite. Our numbers are bigger but we gave them our power cause we wear to lazy to deal with the burden it brings.
edit on 23-8-2011 by sabbathcrazy because: (no reason given)

like you concepts!! 8-10 grammer 3-10

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I wasn't aware it was the media's job to "connect the dots" and inform us of such things. The media's job is to report the news, not extrapolate based on the news (which they, admittedly, happen to do a great deal of).

It's the job of seismologists, geologists, and other assorted planetary scientists to inform us of any "changes" occurring with the planet. Don't blame the media for not doing another man's job.

Besides, there are no true "planetary changes" occurring. Statistically, the planet is doing just what it's done for the past 4.5 billion years. Scientists can warn us of potential natural disasters (and they do...that would be why structures in earthquake zones are built to given standards), but these are not changes...these are regularities. We should already expect them.
edit on 23-8-2011 by CLPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by spooky1973
Guys n girls of ATS,I know that the media (main stream) find it terribly upsetting to share anything of great importance with the unwashed masses, but i am at my wits end.

Why is it, that as it becomes more and more obvious that our planet is going through some kind of torment,
It becomes equally obvious that this fact must not be placed in the public forum! ( by design?) in fact, pushed so far down the pecking order of importance that a story of international concern, be it, vast floods, earth quakes (daily in places they rarely take place, if at all), wild fires, droughts, tsunami, to famine... it seems to me the greater number of these events that take place, with increasing frequency. The increase in throw away " news" pap is being forced down our necks.

Is this a symptom of a society so dumbed down and punch drunk that it simply needs to be kept in the dark??
As not to overly concern us children?!!? or something much more contrived??

The clock seems to be ticking, and I for one, would like to know just where the hands on the clock sit.

I understand the way you feel. It boggles my mind that we are rushing headlong into some massive changes ahead and the media has not connected the dots. It is obvious to those of us with half a brain that something is not right.

The only answer to this insane situation: They cannot afford to connect the dots for the public because it will create too much panic.

Sites like ATS allow open minded people to connect the dots for themselves. Here is another website that I found very useful and is regularly updated: www.sott.net...

You are not alone in your thoughts Spooky.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
They will connect the dots for us when, and in a manner approved by the White House. Don't you have faith in our fearless leaders?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
When are media going to start putting the dots together? I thought their job was to obfuscate as much as possible. To keep us in the dark. To muddy the waters. To generally phlox things up as much as possible.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime

I wasn't aware it was the media's job to "connect the dots"

figure of speech!!! also i do not recall stating it was any parties " job".
Being a biologist, i understand how works in relation to scientists and the study of planetary systems is undertaken,as i am also aware, that great many are deeply concerned.

Again,to clarify, I hold little stock in death rays, hidden mystery planets coming to get us, or karma causing these events, but none the less they are ocuring ,and sharing this information would serve to enhance the collective mind in relation to our homeworld and our place on her.

Better...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
Ok, I'm waiting for the thread that explains the posisiton of Elenin or Comet Honda caused the quake. Where are they now? Someone here on ATS will blame one of them for this quake!

Oh yeah, and Obama.

If your somehow trying to say that Obama isn't directly responsible for this earthquake, thats just rediculious! Why do you think he was on vacation!!!
Seriously though, he's still a massive jerk.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
well the media/system/govt in place is already poised to dismiss any connections.

ie, right after the DC area quake, USGS quickly announced that there was NO correlation between the VA and CO quakes.

yet, smack in between them lies New Madrid Fault.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by spooky1973

also i do not recall stating it was any parties " job".

Figure of speech.

... none the less they are ocuring ,and sharing this information would serve to enhance the collective mind in relation to our homeworld and our place on her.

But do we really need the media to tell us they're occurring? Have we really come to rely on the media that much, that we've lost the ability to look around us and see the world for ourselves?
If so, then I guess we deserve to be in the dark.

new topics

top topics

join