It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just what really happened with Saddam???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Greetings ATS'ers and my fellow nomads that dwell in the nether-realm better known as, outside-of-the-box. I just had a question regarding the incident with Saddam. 'We' are aware about the misuse of the "we got em" video and propaganda. That's covered. But, I have one question that cannot be answered. I mean a sufficient answer.

I have heard plenty of theories in my short life....It wasn't really him, this, that and many other things..This thread is not about that.

How did that individual get down there???? When we start at the beginning, we can move forward to the next question, did this even take place.

What methods were used??

My joke to a fellow comrade, this morning:
"It was a jinn!!!. The same jinn that created holographic planes for bin laden"

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS
My joke to a fellow comrade, this morning:
"It was a jinn!!!. The same jinn that created holographic planes for bin laden"

Hilarity ensues. How did WHO get down WHERE exactly? I'm confused by the OP; I can't find all of the question, so I don't even know if I have an answer or not.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Greetings ATS'ers and my fellow nomads that dwell in the nether-realm better known as,

Isn't the "nether realm" your (ahem) backside?

I am still unsure about what you are asking, but the capture, trial and demise of that cruel and nasty dictator Saddam, is well documented.

Regards

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I don't see how this isn't clear but here it goes.

I am just unsure about the condition in which they captured him.
How deep????How much room????Food and water??????

My original question is how did he get there???? He = Saddam
edit on 23-8-2011 by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS because: snip

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Gravity (or other force relative to the earth) plays a major role in a human adult getting into a hole in the ground. HAARP may therefore have been involved.

And why the thirst (no pun intended) for info on his supplies? Do you need to go on the lam and considering hiding out like he did?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS

Well that was him for sure... I don't think Saddam's capture/hanging was ever questioned. Are you thinking of Osama?

EDIT:

He was hiding in a hole... a shallow bunker and while doing a cleanup operation someone noticed the hole. They checked it out and found Saddam. Then he was hung. End of story. There really isn't any theories out there that says otherwise.
edit on 8/23/2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed
He was hiding in a hole... a shallow bunker and while doing a cleanup operation someone noticed the hole. They checked it out and found Saddam. Then he was hung. End of story.

Fringe theorists suggest there was a period of detainment and a trial between his capture and his execution.

[I'm just messin', though I hope it proves that someone will ALWAYS try and pick apart 'the official story' so anyone subscribing to it has to make sure there are no holes in their presentation of
]

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Saddam was like OBL & Kadaffi. Fake CIA actor. Ever see Moon over Paradoor with Richard Dreyfus playing the lead? The spooks are still laughing their pointy tails off over that.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

And why the thirst (no pun intended) for info on his supplies? Do you need to go on the lam and considering hiding out like he did?

He learned a thing or two from the ancient scraps left behind. Considering what were up against, I think every logical, thinking person should if he or she wants to survive.

Don't get me wrong guys. I'm not questioning the trial, or any of the supposed documentation. Please read what I am saying in plain english.

We know of the underground labyrinth underneath modern Iraq. Covered. How does one get in to a, deep whole, completely encased by dirt. It was so deep and small he reportedly was breathing through a straw!!
I would like you to dig a whole, and have some throw the remaining dirt on you, and tell if that works!!!!
Sorry for that, but I hope you see what I am trying to get at.
For the record I am completely satisfied with the story and facts provided. This is one fact that was never covered though.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Ahhh, meat'n'taters time - your idea is that he was 'buried' in some sense and/or he wasn't so much sat in a hole but in some larger.... thing... the rest of which went unnoticed by the snatch-team that caught him?

Sounds a bit wild, but let's do this fairly - I can't call Bull on it but I can call it implausible in the absence of a convincing argument. Do you have one? Some parallel that could be applied? Or have you just concocted this and are asking for said parallel from others? I don't want to sound sarky: If you or others have anything to put forward I'm all ears/eyes, but this'll be a bit of a let-down if this theory's nothing more than something you thought COULD be plausible without any backup... Got anything on that Iraqi-labyrinth idea? Summat I've not read about before so any reading material's good.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
There is a supposed 300 foot deep underground city. Which is ancient babylon if im not mistaken But, that's not the brain fart. I appreciate your patients by the way.
I just wonder. maybe this will get us on the same page. I just joking for the record but hear me out. Did he teleport into this small place.

You can not dig deep underground, set something there, create lets say a 8'x8' room, with just dirt, throw the dirt down and call it a day. Saddam would've been crushed.
Sorry if im overthinking, but I just don't understand how one man can go into a whole like that. I assume where they found him is where he got in. This leads me to how?? Did you transmutate into liquid metal, dripped down a whole, and then reform his body. Sorry but I think you catch my drift now.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Just for the sake of discussion, I wanted to add this: we already know that many people have speculated it was not Saddam who was killed but rather one of his doubles. Given the "hiding in a hole" story, that almost makes more sense. What kind of ex-dictator is going to hide in a small hole underground in his own invaded country? For this man to have been hiding in a hole in the ground is so degrading, just what the U.S. would want of an enemy. How long could he really have survived in a hole in the ground without leaving? And what was his plan, to stay there indefinitely until the U.S. left? The guy was a sitting duck, he probably could not even get out of his little hole. Is this the thinking of a man fleeing armed forces? Or perhaps it was a man who had been one of Saddam's doubles and felt that he would instantly become a target if he were found by U.S. forces? Who knows, we can only speculate and theorize.

I did come across this quite interesting article on Rense.com, that was originally taken from FarShores in 2003. It tells of a video that supposedly existed showing 10 stretched limousines, allegedly carrying Hussein and his kin, pulling onto the last operating runway in Iraq only to be scooped up by U.S. cargo planes. I am including a snippet from the article and a link below. What ever happened to this video? Why has it not been put into circulation in the past 8 years? Perhaps it is especially damning?

Film will soon be made public of an Iraqi Army officer describing how he saw a US Air Force transport fly Saddam Hussein out of Baghdad. The explosive eyewitness testimony was shot by independent filmmaker Patrick Dillon, who recently returned from a risky one-man odyssey in Iraq. In the film, the officer, who told Dillon that he commanded a special combat unit during the battle for Baghdad airport and whose identity is temporarily being withheld, explains in detail how he watched as the Iraqi dictator and members of his inner circle were evacuated from Iraq's capital by what he emphatically insists were United States Air Force cargo planes. Presently, the only copies of the film (which I have not yet seen) are in New York City. People who have viewed it describe it to me as compelling.

Iraqi Commander Swears He Saw U.S. Evacuate Saddam

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

. I appreciate your patients by the way.

So do I but they'll be mad when they find out I'm not a real doctor

It's fairly easy in theory to cover over a hole from the inside, if that's even what happened - maybe there was some kind of hard-mud 'lid' like a manhole cover with a hole in the middle (to breathe through) that he pulled over after he got in? It's *an* idea, not necessarily what did happen. If there was an 'elsewhere' underground that he used to get into his final position, it would beg the question "Well why not stay 'elsewhere' to begin with?" really. Same with the 'teleport' idea (I know that's not what you literally mean, but let's address that angle) - there had to be somewhere better for him to go to, with that kind of ace up the ol' sleeve. Somewhere with a locked door and a shaving kit for a start...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Kolya

patience. ahem. excuse me

That was very funny, btw.

Now we are starting to approach the subject the right way. We are certain of the underground caverns so this brings a even greater question in my opinion. If one has access to a "labyrinth" as it has been reported some 300ft underground, why would one choose a hole????
The hard mud was a good answer thank you. I just wanted to hear what other people had to say about this.
.....and thanks mental it is all connected one way or another.
edit on 23-8-2011 by AKINOFTHEFIRSSTARS because: snip

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Now we are starting to approach the subject the right way. We are certain of the underground caverns so this brings a even greater question in my opinion. If one has access to a "labyrinth" as it has been reported some 300ft underground, why would one choose a hole????

Where is this labyrinth, and why would Saddam have gone there instead of returning to his tribal lands around Tikrit?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
What happened to Sadaam? He had control of too much oil and wouldn't play nice with the other kids.

He hid out in one of several bunkers he had built around Iraq. They couldn't get to him, so they killed his sons. Distraught, he stayed put and pretty much gave up. Eventually they found him. And then they strung him up.

Now Iraq has been sold to a plethora of oil conglomerates who are never going to leave. Which means private security is never going to leave. Which means there will always be a US presence.

Then they turned their sights on other oil bearing countries. Libya, Egypt, Syria and Iran. Libya is almost in the bag. As soon as Gadafi is out of the way. Syria isn't going nearly as well. Iran is far too protected. That one is going to be a tough nut to crack.

Egypt, Jordan, Saudi Arabia and Israel are already playing for the home team.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Since people already answered the question, I figured I'd chime in that when I heard he'd been executed, I had an overwhelming feeling of "that's one less evil person in the world, who's next?".

Even watched the hanging to get some sort of closure.

Poor excuse for going into Iraq in the first place because we all know Dubya only went in so he could please his dad and finish what was started in the early 90s but at least one tyrant was removed. Hopefully another one soon to join him in Libya.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

That was a joke right?!?!

You found closure in watching another human being hang??? We parade around like we are the best country and we allow this archaic form of justice!!! Tell me really, we are supposed to "advanced" and modern man and all of this stuff and this is all we can come up with at the end of the day. If he did those evil things it is apparent he isn't right in the head. HMMM, on your journey removing tyrants, did you ever consider your bosses boss.

What happened to Sadaam? He had control of too much oil and wouldn't play nice with the other kids.

Funny. But you need to read the previous post before you put anything.

Where is this labyrinth, and why would Saddam have gone there instead of returning to his tribal lands around Tikrit?

You tell me! I was just throwing it out there. His empire sat on a labyrinth, I was just saying why a whole and not the labyrinth.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

You tell me! I was just throwing it out there. His empire sat on a labyrinth, I was just saying why a whole and not the labyrinth.

No, that's not how it works. You're the one who thinks there's a labyrinth somewhere. You tell me where it is. You're the one who thinks lurking in this alleged labyrinth with the minotaurs would have been better than going back to Tikrit. You tell me why you think that. Otherwise, you really are just throwing something.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

I don't think, I know there is a ancient, vacant city, underneath modern day Iraq. This is a common fact. You maybe unaware, but do not tell me a fact is not fact. Go dig, and see what I am speaking of rather than support your own agenda. If you were to approach everything like this you will never learn anything new. The labyrinth with the minotaurs are in the aegean sea. The funny thing is artifacts have been found in that area that depict weird, animals that resemble dinosaurs. so....... No thing is alleged.
I don't know why he didn't go to tikrit or if he did, your missing the point...its not important

new topics

top topics

join