It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you feel it? (part 2)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Can I get a Hoorah !!

The funny thing is, I've kind of done some of those things. I spend most my time, meditating beading, making arrows ( LOL ) and " Traveling. " I quit my job, due to illness, and am on the hunt for another, how ever I can't really complain, Lungs have gotten better and I have all I need for now. The time off has done me so much good. It's a running joke between my family and friends that my occupation is witch doctor/shaman. I've always been " In tune " so to speak and we're coming into to a very different age, where my skills may be more valuable than any degree. I'm mentally prepared, and I await the coming days, enlightening and preparing all I meet. The spiritual revolution is upon us. Many will wander alone in the dark, before they find their light. We will help them find their way.

Blessed be,

Ilyich.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I just had the most meaningful conversation of my life with my 15 year old daughter. She is about to go back to boarding school in DC. I've been so worried that somehow when the shtf, we will be separated.

I just gave her the 45 minute version of this thread. I believe the hurricane that is coming is the beginning. It will wreak mayhem up and down the entire coast. People in norfolk and Virginia beach are scrambling lime maniacs to get hurricane supplies together.

What I told her is"you can never have enough supplies especially if you are Bill gates. I asked what would happen if she had enough food and water for our family for a year (assuming Katrina devastation) and a homeless family showed up begging and you knew that if you gave them some, within hours a hundred other families would show up and demand the rest.

Her answer blew me away. She said I would lend them our fishing rods so they could catch fish and tell them they would have to lend them to the next family. Awesome.

My point was that Jesus said there was no need to store up treasure because as God loves the sparrow and provides for him without needing to pile up hurricane supplies or survivalist MREs, he loves us much much more. The more supplies we hoard means the more tests we will have to endure as we must GIVE IT AWAY just like the rich man who asked Jesus how he could get to heaven.

Our faith shall provide all we need. Some of us will die but others, like my tattooed brother will have lightning bolts shooting from his fingertips.

God bless you Brother.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

i remember reading that. it was very touching then. thanks for the reminder. that was awesome!

2nd line.

<< 1  2   >>

join