It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you feel it? (part 2)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
feel like you've been waiting on something but you're not sure what?

yeah. check my signature. this is a follow up.

so....what are you waiting for? this is it! the time is now. zero point. time to stop waiting. time to start doing. you were put here for a reason. you have a job. you have a purpose. and deep down...you know what that purpose is.

like my last thread...i'm sure this one will catch all kinds of flack from all the bible thumpers and atheists alike. i mean...in the bible, solomon said that we won't know the time but we will know the signs and seasons:
Ecclesiastes 8:5 Whoso keepeth the commandment shall feel no evil thing and a
wise man's heart discerneth both time and judgment. 8:6 Because to every purpose
there is time and judgment, therefore the misery of man is great upon him.

last night, my girlfriend was given a vision. a vision of our future family. our community. our army. she was told to tell me that this was the beginning. now..when she texted me this at 6am this morning...i didn't think much of it. well...at work...about 1145am, i was standing outside and feeling the energies as i often do. it was odd: there was no energy. the air was lifeless. i told my buddy i was working with "the air is dead. there's no life. this is the calm before the storm. something's about to happen". he said "you've been reading too many conspiracies."

i told everyone a couple weeks ago that i felt the kick off was a week or two away. ok. i was wrong. it was a little over 2 weeks. my bad. but anywho...

this is it my spiritual soldiers! time to awaken. TPTB have started their game. BRING IT ON. we already know how this will end. so do they. so let them fight us with every weapon. let them fill the masses with fear and panic. but when people come to you in fear...show them love. show them peace. show them the way. fear will keep them back.

all of this must happen. this is the way it has to be. don't be afraid. you should feel blessed...honored...that you were given the opportunity to serve Him during mankind's greatest leap forward. you were put here as shepherds to guide them through the fear and walk them through the transition to eternal love and peace.

this is no small order. you will be tempted. you will be tried. some will "die" (but we all know that there is no death...only rebirth),

FEAR NOT. TRUST YOUR INTUITION. IT WILL BE YOUR COMPASS DURING THE COMING STORM. trust in Him and trust yourself. TPTB would have you think that you are crazy. they want the masses to trust in them. this is all by design. even though they think they are in control...they are but puppets for His show.

so you...the chosen...arise from your slumber. set the streets ablaze with love and courage. do not waiver. do not doubt. you know what you're here to do. you know why you are.

IT'S NOT THAT I AM CHOSEN...IT'S THAT I HAVE CHOSEN. chosen to serve Him and His purpose. i have no will...i only have a calling. the work is the paycheck. i know beyond any doubt that this is all for the good. do not buy into the fear...the panic...the chaos...the pandemonium that will sweep the streets. as His soldiers...it is your charge to contrast the dark. WHEN THE WORLD IS IT IT'S DARKEST...I WILL SHINE MY BRIGHTEST.

now go and take your ranks. assume your positions.

IT'S TIME FOR LOVE.
edit on 25-8-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
yep i hear the Calling. why are so many people so oblivious and caught up in their own mundane emo chaos?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Keep your boots tied and your powder dry.
Let the show begin.

I too have felt my calling and I no longer live in fear.
I can never be completly ready, but Im as ready as I'll ever be.

check out the signiture

l
l
l
V
edit on 23-8-2011 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

not sure. fear/denial? i mean...i would be terrified that the system was soon to crash and the world "end" if i didn't have my spiritual effects in order. i know that this is why i am. this is what He put me here for. i've been praying for this for over a year now. the past couple of months have been hell. waiting...the anticipation.

i know that this wasn't the big one. this was them dropping the pendulum from it's highest point. it's now in full swing. things are only going to get more and more crazy. bigger things will begin to happen at a higher frequency...until that ONE MOMENT...when all will fall in humiliation and recognize that He and ONLY He is running the show.

we've gotten sooo far away from Him this time. He's going to have to shake us harder than ever to awaken us. but after this awakening...i don't think we'll ever be able to go back to sleep.

"and i'm praying for tidal waves..."

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
reply to post by ignant

I hope you are speaking of tidal waves of love and compassion and not tidal waves of death and destruction.
ETA: okay, I dont listen to Tool. So I didnt know.

Carry on

edit on 23-8-2011 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

IT'S NOT THAT I AM CHOSEN...IT'S THAT I HAVE CHOSEN. chosen to serve Him and His purpose.
Sounds like you are the exception:

Colossians 3: 12-13 "And so, as those who have been chosen of God, holy and beloved, put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience; 13bearing with one another, and forgiving each other, whoever has a complaint against anyone; just as the Lord forgave you, so also should you."

Romans 8:30 "And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified."
edit on 23-8-2011 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

it's tool lyrics. and yes...it's referencing tidal waves of death and destruction. it's not that i want people to die...it's that i know it's a necessary part of the coming cleanse. MANY will die. the change won't happen without lots of "bad things" before. i mean...there is no death. life is only a dream. we are eternal, divine beings. we've just forgotten that as we've become fixated on material gain.

that's why the economic collapse is right on time. people will not look inward for love and peace until all of their possessions are taken from them. there is no hell. there is no place for bad people when they "die". they just have to take the class again. too many people see death as negative. me personally...i can't wait to ditch this spacesuit. i'm tired of this place. i wanna go home.

but first...i have a job to do.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan

reply to post by ignant

I hope you are speaking of tidal waves of love and compassion and not tidal waves of death and destruction.

lyrics from song.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

that's why the economic collapse is right on time.
The U.S. went through more troubling economic times before, as in the Great Depression, and came out just fine in the end after a bit of struggle. I wonder if people were saying the same thing back then as you are now?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

uggggg. I don't understand what im supposed to do. Im sick of the search your heart BS. I dont understand it. i live in a rural town where there is zero opportunity and you have zero influence on anything.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesk8s247

uggggg. I don't understand what im supposed to do. Im sick of the search your heart BS. I dont understand it. i live in a rural town where there is zero opportunity and you have zero influence on anything.

Dont fret:
Maybe its just not your time to help. Dont struggle to find it. seriously, it will only frustrate you. Just live your life to the best way you know how and when it is time for you to know, then it will be told to you and then there will be NO doubt in your mind.

~much love~

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I am with you 110%. This weekend I had an epiphany. From childhood I could never understand why at times Jesus was so frustrated at his apostles. He actually asked "How much longer must I bear you (the apostles). Now I know why.

He was speaking literally when He said "With the faith of a mustard seed, you can move mountains!" I truly believe within each of us lays dormant all of the miraculous abilities displayed by Jesus. Our eternal ignorance and lack of faith is part of the deception.

We have been conditioned to have no faith in ourselves, to be powerless and fearful to be dependent upon other men and our govt. The hard part is to develop the faith that you are far from powerless, your only limitation is your imagination. Why can't I manifest large white wings and a flaming sword with which to meet the dragons in the sky?

We have been given tools of prayer and fasting (not just fasting of food but tv, talking, Internet). Above all we must love our neighbors during the coming test. We must share our resources as much as possible. That was the second part of the epiphany.

It is so hard for a rich man to make it to heaven because he will be tested to a far greater extent when it comes to loving his neighbor and sharing resources compared to the poor who have nothing to share. The OP is right. The time is coming and we should be grateful for being honored with the chance to participate in the Test Of Tests unto the ages of the ages. This is it!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

oh yes my friend! we will have "super-natural" powers. well...we will remember that we do have them. i've been telling people for months that i feel like a raging beast is about to claw it's way out of my skin...that i'm waiting to levitate and shot lightning from my finger tips. as sensational as this may sound to some, to others it sounds like what they feel.

i know that things are going to get pretty crazy soon. but i know that these things MUST happen and will happen. so i am welcoming them with open arms. i may die. if i do...it was His will. but as long as i am here...i will be grateful for every breath...every experience...every person i am able to help.

with the death of materialism will come the rebirth of spirituality. i threw my tv away years ago. i obviously love the internet but oddly enough...over the past month or so...i've had less desire to get on here. i know that there is much work to be done and so little time. so i'm staying busy working His calling. i usually spend an hour or so every day now talking to someone about the coming times. everyone feels it. everyone has questions. and everyone comes to me for answers. not because i am so smart..but because they can feel His calling on my life and know that my words are not my own...they are His message. when i am not living/speaking in from the ego...i am the mouth of God. it's hard to explain...but i very often say exactly what people need to hear. like...things just pop into my head and i have to say it right then. and sure enough...it's what that person was thinking/feeling, giving them confirmation. or it's in reference to some problem they are having that i knew nothing about.

i've known since i was a little boy that i was different and that reality wasn't real. it wasn't until a year or so that i woke up and realized the truth. i am so blessed. so grateful. it's sooo beautiful to be able to reach so many people on such a deep level. i am a heavily tattooed white guy with a shaved head and a couple strikes on my record...so i can reach people that billy graham can't. and sure enough...my couch turns into a pulpit almost daily. it is such an honor to be used by Him in such a manner. i prayed for years that my free will was to have no will. i knew that the "free will" was just an illusion and only made the gap between Him and i even larger, i prayed that He would destroy anything that kept me from Him and His love. boy does He answer prayers.

so now i'm on a war path...a spiritual war path. and not the kinda war path that "christians" and muslim extremists and all these other "Godly" religious nutcases have been on. i'm here to set the world on fire with LOVE. there is no death. there is no hell. there is no satan. there will be no battle of good vs evil. it will be a battle of good vs ego. He will humiliate mankind to bring us back to Him.

so this is the call. assemble the armies. all hands on deck. it's time for love.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   

FEAR NOT. TRUST YOUR INTUITION. IT WILL BE YOUR COMPASS DURING THE COMING STORM. trust in Him and trust yourself. TPTB would have you think that you are crazy. they want the masses to trust in them. this is all by design. even though they think they are in control...they are but puppets for His show.

so you...the chosen...arise from your slumber. set the streets ablaze with love and courage. do not waiver. do not doubt. you know what you're here to do. you know why you are.

IT'S NOT THAT I AM CHOSEN...IT'S THAT I HAVE CHOSEN. chosen to serve Him and His purpose. i have no will...i only have a calling. the work is the paycheck. i know beyond any doubt that this is all for the good. do not buy into the fear...the panic...the chaos...the pandemonium that will sweep the streets. as His soldiers...it is your charge to contrast the dark. WHEN THE WORLD IS IT IT'S DARKEST...I WILL SHINE MY BRIGHTEST.

IT'S TIME FOR LOVE.

I was unsure reading your post until I read the words that you capitalized.

1. Trust your Intuition! Check...

2. It is not that I am chosen, It's that I have Chosen. Check....

However, it is not that I chose "Him",...but that I have chosen to accept my path of spirituality. The path does not acknowledge a deity called "Him"...but that is me and my choice.

I would like to add that I had a very interesting day in that I was 30 miles from the epicenter of the earthquake today. I saw fear, I felt fear, people were hiding under their desks or running out of the building. It was a very REAL and SCARY day. I pray that I have the strength to withstand what will come! Hurricane Irene is next to arrive.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Its funny you brought this up. I have embarked on a mission many months in the making, that is all culminating in the next few weeks. The result will be nothing less than unbelievable for those taking note. The plan is to expose a facet of the greed and corruption plaguing our justice system. Originally, I was a bit fearful, but I stood fast to the objective and maintained my highest vision for good. I have faith that things will work out and I am no longer influenced by the external world. I am guided by a connection spiritually to a higher knowledge. In the face of all odds, I too shine my light forth and have brought the start of changes on this planet capable of changing the hearts and minds of my fellow Americans to understand how they are being manipulated. God speed I say to all of those picking away at corruption, and reaching out an olive branch to those being misled.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Talltexxxan

Originally posted by mikesk8s247

Dont fret:
Maybe its just not your time to help. Dont struggle to find it. seriously, it will only frustrate you. Just live your life to the best way you know how and when it is time for you to know, then it will be told to you and then there will be NO doubt in your mind.

~much love~

My thoughts exactly and the same words that were uttered to me. You can't make anything happen. All we control is the decision we make and the most important one is in that moment. I struggled with this for the longest time being around others that were more awake. Why couldn't I see it? Why not me? Why...bc I was worried too much about it. I was caught up in "it" then rather seeing it for what it is...nothing. The more you focus on anything it won't happen but the more you give up and give in, it all falls in place. I've been wrestling with my calling and ego for a while...not now. I just died a little and surrendered my will. In that moment I was given the choice and I took that step. I surrendered my will onto him and he pulled me out of the depths of hell. And now, I feel reborn. Once you find him, you find yourself.

Be patient, all you have is time. Everything has happened for a reason and will happen when it's supposed to. Stop thinking and start doing...someone wise told me that and it's been nothing but an inspiration to me lately. And with that, I've been the happiest I've been in my entire life. Stop obsessing with the idea of why and just let go. Easier said then done but the exact reason why you should. What else do you have to lose?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
There was a thread a few days ago, I can't remember which one, so I could give the person credit. They said something like "We are a luckiest generation. We have the privilege of being part of the end, and also part of the new beginning".
edit on 23-8-2011 by tinker9917 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

So your planning to hurt somone?

Please discribe this war and who you will be killing. Maybe give me an example of what one of their names would be and what they would look like?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

feel like you've been waiting on something but you're not sure what?

yeah. check my signature. this is a follow up.

so....what are you waiting for? this is it! the time is now. zero point. time to stop waiting. time to start doing. you were put here for a reason. you have a job. you have a purpose. and deep down...you know what that purpose is.

like my last thread...i'm sure this one will catch all kinds of flack from all the bible thumpers and atheists alike. i mean...in the bible, solomon said that we won't know the time but we will know the signs and seasons:
Ecclesiastes 8:5 Whoso keepeth the commandment shall feel no evil thing and a
wise man's heart discerneth both time and judgment. 8:6 Because to every purpose
there is time and judgment, therefore the misery of man is great upon him.

last night, my girlfriend was given a vision. a vision of our future family. our community. our army. she was told to tell me that this was the beginning. now..when she texted me this at 6am this morning...i didn't think much of it. well...at work...about 1145am, i was standing outside and feeling the energies as i often do. it was odd: there was no energy. the air was lifeless. i told my buddy i was working with "the air is dead. there's no life. this is the calm before the storm. something's about to happen". he said "you've been reading too many conspiracies."

i told everyone a couple weeks ago that i felt the kick off was a week or two away. ok. i was wrong. it was a little over 2 weeks. my bad. but anywho...

this is it my spiritual soldiers! time to awaken. TPTB have started their game. BRING IT ON. we already know how this will end. so do they. so let them fight us with every weapon. let them fill the masses with fear and panic. but when people come to you in fear...show them love. show them peace. show them the way. fear will keep them back.

all of this must happen. this is the way it has to be. don't be afraid. you should feel blessed...honored...that you were given the opportunity to serve Him during mankind's greatest leap forward. you were put here as shepherds to guide them through the fear and walk them through the transition to eternal love and peace.

this is no small order. you will be tempted. you will be tried. some will "die" (but we all know that there is no death...only rebirth),

IT'S TIME FOR LOVE.

is this one of the elites ways to get you not to rise up against them? Is this propaganda? I love you brother elite, even tho you starve peoples, kill, torture,my brothers and sisters, but thats OK, i love you. just keep abusing the earth and everything on it, thats ok because i LOVE. MORE BS.
WAIT A MINUTE, i need to put on the full body waiders, and a life preserver cause the waters are getting over my head.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

ok. this was such a dumb question i have to slam you ! i said good vs ego. meaning...this "army" will be destroying what people think is reality. if i make your damn car levitate off the ground...and then tell you who/what God really is...i bet you'll listen to me rather than pastor bob who ask for money. it's not that we'll be causing any a\harm to anyone. it's more that we will be destroying the way that people think. we will show mankind that they are wrong.

it's all a part of the collective mind. it's time to wake up. so..we're gonna have to do some incredible # to wake people up.

ok. i will probably not answer/respond to another nay sayer or derailer. part 1 of this got off track cuz people kept responding to people who came to the thread to cause strife. i cannot tell you or anyone not to post on my thread. but...i can tell you that i will not even respond to you. i have better things to do than deal with class clowns and knuckle heads! let him who has ears hear!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join