It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual Science Research Foundation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I found this website while surfing the web and it is pretty interesting. It basically asserts that there exists a Spiritual Dimension that we can only perceive with our 6th sense. Many problems we face in this physical world have an important basis in the Spiritual Dimension. Therefore we need to address many of these problems using Spiritual means if we want to truly alleviate the issues. It has lots of articles and is very informative. You don't need to be into Religion, but you will need an open mind. Enjoy.

Spiritual Science Research Foundation

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

Seems like an interesting website and will definately have to look into it a little closer, but can you give any examples please of problems that we do face that have their basis in, or more to the point, can better be solved on this spiritual dimension than the physical one?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Dark Ghost, you have stumbled upon something which has not been talked about or brought to the forefront. If we are talking dimensional entities then the premise of this type of healing is that entities from lower astrals attach to the host because of some weakness that they have exhibited.

I know, many would say...the only weakness is the reduced willpower to drugs and alcohol. What Spiritual Science is theorizing, I believe, is that in some point in a developmental stage there was such a lowering of vibration as in extreme hate or sadness that a lower astral attached and lives through the form of addiction. To rid of these addictions is 1. Raise the vibrational frequency and 2. Acknowledge the entity and release it, or more appropriately it releases the person.

It is interesting stuff if you look outside the box of accepted practices.

Peace!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 1littlewolf

They include addictions, mental health issues, amnesia, eczema, hair loss, insomnia, sleep paralysis and many other issues. Please remember this website suggests complementing your regular treatment with Spiritual Healing practices; it is not a substitute or magical fix solution.

Have a look at the Case Studies section to see the sought of problems that can be cured using Spiritual Science:
Case Studies

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

That is why I wanted to bring this website to the forefront of ATS - so people that have not heard of this approach will be able to gather information and see if it interests them.

I think you just gave a really good explanation about the theory behind this work.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Thank you Dark Ghost! You have wisdom....it is out there, but an alternative way to treat!

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

The 6 basic principles of Spiritual Practice

Principle 1: There are as many pathways to God as there are people.
Video 1

Principle 2: From Many to One
Video 2

Principle 3: From Gross to Subtle
Video 3

Principle 4: As per Spiritual Capacity or Spiritual Level
Video 4

Principle 5: Relevant to the times we live in
Video 5

Principle 6: Offering of ourselves according to our Talents or Capacity
Video 6

(Source)

edit on 24/8/2011 by Dark Ghost because: formatting

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   

The notion that medical and psychological problems can be caused by the ghosts of our relatives interfering with us may find favour in superstitious Indian villages, where this organisation seems to have its roots, but its relevance to the vast majority of problems afflicting people in the West is miniscule, as far as I am concerned. Of course, such organisations like to play up some vague, hypothetical factor that MIGHT cause illness in order to make their message relevant and to increase their membership. But, despite the modern presentation and talk about "spiritual science", it is still the ancient witch doctor message that your illness is caused by possession or psychic interference from the spirit realm that this organisation is offering. The treatments being offered are faith-based and no doubt will work psychosomatically if you become brain-washed enough to believe that your long-term psoriasis, etc is caused by some relative or evil spirit trapped in the lower astral realms.

If, however, you still have faith in science, don't take this guru cult seriously. Especially, when it is led by someone titled "His Holiness Dr. Athavale".

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

Harsh, but the logical part of my brain tends to agree with much of what you said.

Still, I feel there is valuable information to take away from the website if you are willing to keep an open mind.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by micpsi

As with everything, research with an open mind, if you find some truth in it or take a portion of it away that is great.

For me, it is clear when they are out for money. That's not to say that everyone needs to make a living, but it should ring true, whether money is invovled or not.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

True indeed. It does say "non-prophet research organisation" on the home page, so hopefully this particular one is not after materialistic gain.
edit on 24/8/2011 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
They pose as an organization teaching hindu dharma, but they were founded and are based in Australia. They are founded by western elites. Their guru Dr. Athavale was an atheist, working as a hynotherapist in the UK.
"Sanatan sanstha" is a part of the SSRF. It's a right wing ultra-nationalist group who is involved in many violent criminal activities.
They want to radicalize hinduism, just as they did with evangelical christianity, creating blind, intolerant followers. Hinduism used to be an extraordinarily tolerant and peaceful religion. The elites don't want that, it's against their satanic aims of world domination.

SSRF is advocating their followers to chant the name of god full time, if they have a serious illness. It's pure religious extremism. No reasonable guru would advocate such an excess. On the other hand the SSRF belittles or discourages people from useful activities like asanas, meditation and pranayama.

What should make everyone skeptical is that this organization has predicted the third world war with massive global population reduction. The sinners are supposed to perish, while the righteous are said to survive. It's just evangelical doomsday prophecies under a hindu cloak.
Some of the elites certainly want population reduction through war, in order to make the world easier to control. So they 're spreading fear, religious extremism and beliefs in a final judgement.

posted on May, 31 2016 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Danielson123

Interesting information you have shared.

WOW, it really feels like I made this thread a lifetime ago (even though it's not quite 5 years since it was posted) and my mindset is a lot different now to what it was then. I was going through a very transitional stage at that point and was looking for alternative views on spirituality. I liked the presentation and uniqueness of the site at the time.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
a reply to: Danielson123 I liked the presentation and uniqueness of the site at the time.

did you do the chanting? Why did you quit?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Danielson123
They pose as an organization teaching hindu dharma, but they were founded and are based in Australia. They are founded by western elites. Their guru Dr. Athavale was an atheist, working as a hynotherapist in the UK.
"Sanatan sanstha" is a part of the SSRF. It's a right wing ultra-nationalist group who is involved in many violent criminal activities.
They want to radicalize hinduism, just as they did with evangelical christianity, creating blind, intolerant followers.

SSRF is advocating their followers to chant the name of god full time, if they have a serious illness. It's pure religious extremism. No reasonable guru would advocate such an excess. On the other hand the SSRF belittles or discourages people from useful activities like asanas, meditation and pranayama.

What should make everyone skeptical is that this organization has predicted the third world war with massive global population reduction. The sinners are supposed to perish, while the righteous are said to survive. It's just evangelical doomsday prophecies under a hindu cloak.
Some of the elites certainly want population reduction through war, in order to make the world easier to control. So they 're spreading fear, religious extremism and beliefs in a final judgement.

interesting points! Makes one curious.

I've found very look-alike website promoting hinduism: www.hindujagruti.org...

Hypnotherapy is also a red alert, it's widely used by black magians.

they missed the ww3, explaing that gods have delayed it for more preparation and "+/- 10% within the overall 25 year time frame"

and they don't mention aliens? Fallen angels/gods?

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

I would say : approach with care.

Just went to the site and within a few seconds came across this :-

"SSRF has done extensive research to demystify this whole dimension by studying and researching thousands of demonic possessions through our members who have advanced sixth sense. We have found that 30% of the world’s population is possessed and 50% are affected"

Does not sound right somehow.

edit on 24-10-2016 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
This is a site I believe that is typical of what is called Integral Spirituality though they don’t label themselves that.

Integral Spirituality is a holistic spirituality where labels and ethnocentric thinking ( my religion is the only way) does not exist.

It takes the best of any religious tradition and utilizes the wisdom therein.

This is slowly becoming the healthy paradigm of our epoch in terms of spirit

This particular site seems to be an Integral site that is primarily espousing spiritual methodologies from the Vedanta tradition, a great tradition.

posted on Oct, 24 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The thing about this site or any group is that people need to always investigate what’s behind the surface.

It may be some people who aren’t on the up and up but on the other hand most groups have detractors and you may find as many people who can advocate for this group as you find detractors.

The great thing about Integral Spirituality is that a person always maintains their independent and critical thinking.

www.integralworld.net...

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I've found only one (1) review of ssrf.org on the whole internet:

forums.euw.leagueoflegends.com...

new topics

top topics

join