posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:06 PM
My Experiences... (the things I think define me)
- Wandering youth - I've lived in 23 states and 2 other countries before my 18th birthday.
- 9/11 - My Aunt died during the attacks. We still don't know how as she didn't work in the WTC or even nearby.
- The Army - I served in OIF 1 and 2, I felt I had a 'duty' to my aunt. I lost my 'christian faith' while over there.
- Yale Drop-out - I just couldn't do it. For some reason I couldn't blindly parrot the misinformation, especially about a war that I participated
- Desert Dream - I went to a sweat lodge in the Sonoran and had a dream/vision that changed me.
- The One - The perfect woman entered my life a couple years ago. She keeps my passion calm. A drastic change for me.
- Religion - I don't like it. I am of course speaking of organized religion.
- History - We as a species don't know enough about our past, but balancing that with planning for the future is an immense task. We often lose sight
of one for the other.
- Aliens - They're out there, to what extent is the question.
- Politics - 99% of politicians are liars. The party system doesn't work. I have a lot of "right" beliefs and a few "left" beliefs so I guess
I'm an independent or moderate, what have you.
- Conspiracies - Obviously I at least enjoy reading them, hence ATS.
- Supernatural & Paranormal - Sure why not. A lot of weird things happen that can't be explained rationally.
- Encounters - I have personally never seen a UFO, an alien, an angel, a ghost, etc. However I have personally experienced some odd phenomena.
So you have a quick overview of me to extrapolate all sorts of hypotheses about me. Have an OP you think I may not have seen? Shoot me that link...