It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Been lurking for a year... Finally joined.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
My Experiences... (the things I think define me)
- Wandering youth - I've lived in 23 states and 2 other countries before my 18th birthday.
- 9/11 - My Aunt died during the attacks. We still don't know how as she didn't work in the WTC or even nearby.
- The Army - I served in OIF 1 and 2, I felt I had a 'duty' to my aunt. I lost my 'christian faith' while over there.
- Yale Drop-out - I just couldn't do it. For some reason I couldn't blindly parrot the misinformation, especially about a war that I participated in.
- Desert Dream - I went to a sweat lodge in the Sonoran and had a dream/vision that changed me.
- The One - The perfect woman entered my life a couple years ago. She keeps my passion calm. A drastic change for me.

My Views...
- Religion - I don't like it. I am of course speaking of organized religion.
- History - We as a species don't know enough about our past, but balancing that with planning for the future is an immense task. We often lose sight of one for the other.
- Aliens - They're out there, to what extent is the question.
- Politics - 99% of politicians are liars. The party system doesn't work. I have a lot of "right" beliefs and a few "left" beliefs so I guess I'm an independent or moderate, what have you.
- Conspiracies - Obviously I at least enjoy reading them, hence ATS.
- Supernatural & Paranormal - Sure why not. A lot of weird things happen that can't be explained rationally.
- Encounters - I have personally never seen a UFO, an alien, an angel, a ghost, etc. However I have personally experienced some odd phenomena.

So you have a quick overview of me to extrapolate all sorts of hypotheses about me. Have an OP you think I may not have seen? Shoot me that link...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
from one lurker to another.

welcome to above top secret dot com.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by thesungod

Welcome to the site, any questions then feel free to ask.

It's nice to see someone who has an idea about their identity, I'm sure you'll fit right in. I'm not that keen on politics personally but I've made a few threads on personal experiences with UFO's and lots of other topics, feel free to have a read and let me know what you think

Have fun

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I have also been a long time creeper/lurker! You have inspired me to join as well:-)
edit on 23-8-2011 by Manslavedave because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
@RelentlessLurker - Lurkers unite!

@Death_Kron - I love bacon too!

@Manslavedave - Once again... Lurkers unite!

@Night Star - Thank you.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by thesungod

Hi thesungod, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
You will like it here !
Hello and Welcome to the Jungle that is ATS

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
12 more posts to go... lame

top topics

join