It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth Quakes in Eastern US and even AZ.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
HEY, wait a minute! Wasn't there an alignment with Jupiter and the Earth yesterday?

Last night, I was in my back yard staring at the sky with my friend while we smoked our cigs. I've been noticing this really bright light that's been next to the moon lately. It was much bigger and brighter then the other stars around it. I asked my friend what he thought it was and he said, "Jupiter."

I think that I remember reading yesterday that we were going to be in some kind of alignment with Jupiter.
www.youtube.com...

Could this be why there were so many earth quakes so far today?

quakes.globalincidentmap.com...

According to Before it's News, there was a major alignment of several planets with Elenin just yesterday.

______beforeitsnews/story/860/327/ELENIN_NIBIRU_-_Pole_Flip_On_Aug._22.html

So, what is it then? What's causing all of the quakes to happen in regions of low activity? Is it planetary alignment? Is it Comet Elenin? Is it just plain out average Earth Quakes or is there a reason that this is happening now?

Let the debate begin. Bring it, Phage.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by chanel

Wasn't there an alignment on or very near the Japan 3/11 disaster?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Just so that everyone knows, I'm not being cynical....I genuinely want to know WHY this is happening.

There were two EQ's in Arizona in the past 8 hours. I personally didn't feel anything but they could be connected to the Major EQ that happened on the East coast.

And, Phage, I also genuinely want to know your opinion. You're like the leader of Abovetopsecret.com. And people double comment on the threads that you comment on.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I live near the New Madrid Fault line and haven't felt anything.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I am not saying that cosmic alignments don't mean anything - but you could probably match up every large earthquake ever to some sort of "alignment"

link   
Learn all about the alignments, earthquakes, and Elenin from this guy: www.youtube.com...

He actually predicted a major earthquake around August 17. Not too far off this one... and more might follow.

link   
s511.photobucket.com...
These diagrams are not %100 perfect. I was thinking that it was mercury leaving the alignment of earth.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Open2Truth

Why, yes there was an alignment between Earth and Elenin around the same time as the disastrous and horrifying Earth Quake and Tsunami that F-ed up Japan....and now radiates the world.

Each time that Elenin has come into alignment with the Earth, Sun or another planet, we've experienced a major earthquake on Earth.

Here's a creepy youtube video that explains Elenin's alignment schedules.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by sabbathcrazy
s511.photobucket.com...¤t=POLARFLIP.png
These diagrams are not %100 perfect. I was thinking that it was mercury leaving the alignment of earth.

Oh wow, so we were in alignment with Mercury?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Remember, Elenin is being STEERED to CONTROL timing in favor of Justice.

I can't get by that. Anyone prove that? Has anyone witnessed the driver?
I haven't looked up were Elenin is recently, Jupiter is SE and Mars in the east here.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by VisitorQ
He actually predicted a major earthquake around August 17.

Except that
1. Today isnt August 17th
2. The earthquakes are not major
3. There is no alignment with Jupiter.
4. The only reason these earthquakes are being discussed on ATS at all, is because there are a lot of Americans here and Americans talk about American things.
If these earthquakes had happened *anywhere else on the planet* they would be so insignificant as to not be worthy of discussion in any thread at all.
eg. You lot didnt start getting hysterical about the 7.4 quake in Vanuatu a few days ago.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by chanel

There were two EQ's in Arizona in the past 8 hours. I personally didn't feel anything but they could be connected to the Major EQ that happened on the East coast.

Chanel-
Do you happen to have any links about the arizona earthquakes?
Thanks in advance!

top topics

join