It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man dead after being pepper sprayed and "arrested"(beaten) by 11 officers. (UK)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

The Independent Police Complaints Commission has been called in to investigate after the 53-year-old man died following an incident in Bolton on Tuesday night.

uk.news.yahoo.com...

seems to be happening a lot lately

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
No-one will be charged with his murder, they will find a way of saying it was his fault and they were right in what they did.
Police are here to enforce laws and protect the governments interests, not to protect the people.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
If a community sees this kind of # happening they all need to take arms and come and threaten these cops off of there neighbourhood, it sound like there the criminals that need to be dealt with.

Storys like this is why i want *Need a shotgun.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Well, she knows a whole lot more about him than you do. Your insinuations are based on nothing at all.

His juvenile rap sheet included ..
Robbery
Assualt on a teacher. Which he is still on probation.

A 9mm semi was in his hand when shot.

But he's a good boy. right?

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

Hi samkent,

Wondered if you had a link for the info you provided above?

Cheers

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

Well, she knows a whole lot more about him than you do. Your insinuations are based on nothing at all.

Robbery

Do you have a source for that information, please?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent

Robbery

I think you're talking about the lad who was shot in a taxi in Tottenham. (the one which sparked the riots) and not this lad, who had called the police becasue someone had threatened him with a gun. 2 diffeent people, killed for different reasons.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
A quick look at this story suggests Jacob called the police for help and they killed him.

This isn't surprising these days. In my experience there's no point in calling the police because they just make things worse. Young police are often well intentioned but their efforts to deal with crime are frequently deliberately sabotaged by their senior colleagues. A local policeman recently resigned after 20 years saying "I joined the police to protect the public but the internal rules and regulations prevent me from protecting the public."

So here in Britain we have a police force who have to be very inventive to get around their own rules if they want to serve and protect the public. They kill innocent people brutally and don't face prosecution. They imagine they gain extra 'powers' when they put on their 'super nylon ninja' costumes.

The only people I know who defend the police are sheltered rich people and young females, and they sometimes get a very rude awakening to the realities of todays British police. A doctor I know who is sometimes called by our local police to patch up people they have injured has a particular and well informed loathing for them.

To be fair it is possible to meet one or two, usually though not always young policemen and women who deserve respect and admiration. One or two. You know who you are. When the revolution comes you will be protected.

Two more quotes from long serving police that I know. "The problem with my job is some of my colleagues are WORSE THAN the criminals they're meant to be catching." And, in answer to the question "Have you ever been offered a bribe?" "Are you joking?! There isn't a day goes by when I don't get offered something."

Another quote comes to mind. "I've got nothing against criminals, without them I'd be out of a job."
We have a financial interest in preventing crime. The police have a financial interest in a steady crime rate.

I could go on and on about the lazy, corrupt and despicable vermin who masquerade as British police. Don't let me put you off joining. If you're clever enough, and that means pretending to be stupid, you could make a positive contribution and help build a healthy society.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join