It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX reporting a safety test of some kind was scheduled today in washington dc

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
So, I was watching fox while working out and heard that in washington dc there was a safety and response test scheduled for today, I'm sure Washington dc has these often but it does seem strange that they were basically already prepared. I've heard that these coincidences have happened before, several times. I'll he searching for the news clip, it may not be posted yet as i saw it about 5 mins ago.
edit on 23-8-2011 by DarkSarcasm because: (no reason given)

Here's a link for earthquake info for those interested in reading while I look for this clip and event schedule.
www.fema.gov...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Not strange at all in my opinion. Stop and think for a second. If you are responsible being prepared in the event of an emergency. You have FEMA telling the entire East Coast to brace for Hurricane Irene. You have the 10 year anniversary of 9/11 coming up in a few weeks. Now seems like the right time to run drills and be sure emergency personal if ready for any possible event don't you think?

link   
Sounds interesting, looking forward to the link.

Wonder what they mean by that - since the last few 'coincidences' which I shan't mention here.

Cheers for the info - hope somebody can dig stuff up on it.

link   
False flag!!False flag!!False flag!!False flag!!False flag!!

Go on, you know you wana.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I was thinking the same thing, about the coincidences I mean. They may actual be coincidences, the most notable being 9/11. Remember THAT one? lol. It is enough to make me stop and think, although regarding earthquakes, it doesn't seem likely, even in the conspiracy world...but, maybe the rabbit-hole goes all the way to China. errr, I mean Japan...? Who knows.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrWendal
Not strange at all in my opinion. Stop and think for a second. If you are responsible being prepared in the event of an emergency. You have FEMA telling the entire East Coast to brace for Hurricane Irene. You have the 10 year anniversary of 9/11 coming up in a few weeks. Now seems like the right time to run drills and be sure emergency personal if ready for any possible event don't you think?

What is strange is the apparent frequency of these coincidences. I'm not calling false flag at all. False flag means it was planned, probably not the case.

I can't find the clip I'm looking for, does anyone know where to find emergency management schedules. There is nothing on the event calendar at dcema.
www.dcema.dc.gov...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
And, don't forget they are saying this quake may only be a foreshock.

new topics

top topics

join