It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real truth about Elenin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I know, I know,
All these Elenin-conspirists will complain about it..... It is a clip by from a NASA senior scientist on Leonid Elenin's website after all, but it might answer some of the questions that some more curious, and open-minded people have.

spaceobs.org...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

edit on 23-8-2011 by iSwag because: OBVIOUSLY ATS MODS CAN'T TAKE A OBVIOUS JOKE....

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Nice post.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by iSwag

Leave the poor guy alone because he'll probably turn out to be a paid actor if Elenin hits.

Your real business would be with NASA and the US Government who lied to you.

edit on 23-8-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze
reply to post by iSwag

Leave the poor guy alone because he'll probably turn out to be a paid actor if Elenin hits
. Your real business would be with NASA and the US Government who lied to you.

Well then, consider it war with the government, Call of Duty style. *assigns perks*

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
3600 year orbit been confirmed yet?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellhound604

I found this link just 1 1/2 hours ago, I watched the entire video, It is a message talking about elenin, honda, and leve. This video connects them to the navaho and mayan predictions. It was made about 1 month ago. according to this video elenin wont hit earth but will come close enough to alter the axis then another force from space will actually change the earths rotation. Its worth watching.
jlnavarro.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

3600 year orbit been confirmed yet?

Exactly the opposite; it has been definitively ruled out:

Given the orbital eccentricity of this object, its orbital period is not a fixed value, because it is frequently perturbed by the gravity of the planets. Near perihelion, using an August 2011 epoch, Kazuo Kino#a shows C/2010 X1 to have a heliocentric orbital period of 600,000 years, though more perturbations will occur.[18][19] For objects at such high eccentricity, the Sun's barycentric coordinates are more stable than heliocentric coordinates.[20] The orbit of a long-period comet is properly obtained when the osculating orbit is computed at an epoch after leaving the planetary region and is calculated with respect to the center of mass of the solar system. Using JPL Horizons with an observed orbital arc of 235 days, the barycentric orbital elements for epoch 2020-Jan-01 generate a semi-major axis of 518 AU and a period of approximately 11,800 years.[4]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
this video was shot in June I beleive due to him saying the earthquake in japan a month ago. Does not seem to back up much of what he is saying but I am curious about others take who know more about this stuff. I do not beleive Elinin will effect us but am curious to see new details come about.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellhound604
but it might answer some of the questions that some more curious, and open-minded people have.

spaceobs.org...

Like what? Mindcontrol methods? How they twist and lie?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

a heliocentric orbital period of 600,000 years, though more perturbations will occur,,
check lately?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

Wait, now the Navajo supposedly have a prophecy as well? People need to stop creating these false prophecies and then assigning them to indigenous cultures to boost their credibility.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

a heliocentric orbital period of 600,000 years, though more perturbations will occur,,
check lately?

Don't worry; the minute it screeches to a stop and modifies its trajectory, someone will post it here.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by lbndhr

Wait, now the Navajo supposedly have a prophecy as well? People need to stop creating these false prophecies and then assigning them to indigenous cultures to boost their credibility.

The Navaho's predictions stem back to there begging. This is not new information. You .maybe should do a Google search because i believe you have no clue as to the Navajo predictions, you are clueless

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

check lately?

You need to read the information presented in DJW001's post again. It clearly states that the orbital period of the comet is calculated to be approximately 11800 years at epoch 2020 January 1 (when it has left the planetary region of the Solar System, and therefore no longer subject to significant gravitational perturbations).
edit on 24-8-2011 by Mogget because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mogget

You need to read the information presented in DJW001's post again.

"has been definitively ruled out:"

your both,,full of #.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

You need to read the information presented in DJW001's post again.

"has been definitively ruled out:"

your both,,full of #.

In order for C/2010X-1 to settle into a 3,600 year orbit. it would require major gravitational perturbations over a very brief time frame, or an intelligently directed course correction maneuver; either way, it's not Nibiru.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
BobAtHome,

I can't teach you anything if you are not prepared to listen.

new topics

top topics

join