It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ten Reasons Men Cheat

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
See if your suprised at the top 2 reasons why men cheat. I will put those here and you can find the other ones in the link

And remember that your man is not as strong as he thinks sometimes

1. Because they had the option.
The old saying “men are only as faithful as their options” can sometimes ring true. Men don’t get offered sex as often as women so when the opportunity does arise, it can be very difficult for them to turn it down.

2. It boosts their ego.
Sometimes men no longer feel like they are attractive to the opposite sex and when a woman shows some interest, not only does a man react, he may allow her to stroke his ego and more. There is nothing like the thrill of the chase to men on the hunt. When they are finally rewarded for their efforts, their egos swell even larger.

www.divinecaroline.com...

Thanks For Reading!!!!

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Wow, Are you bucking for New Queen of the man haters award with these posts?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Not jaded at all are we?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Why do you keep making stupid threads?Just been dumped?I think that you have serious daddy issues.Daddy's little girl eh?

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Tangled4u

Women cheat as much as men, but they keep it more low profile. But men def cheat more though lol. Coming from experience, I had an ex gf who cheated on me, its definitely not a fun feeling.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Most worthless thread ever

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Didn't you start a thread earlier about how you are basically tricking men into doing your homework....and why are you in school right now. I'm telling your dad

Notice the 0 flags and 0 stars? we don;t care about these things....unless your being cheated on by an alien, or HAARP
edit on 23-8-2011 by Juggernutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Right, here goes, I do not mean to be rude, but I saw the other thread "why are men so gullible"

But this thread takes the biscuit, there are many reasons why men AND women cheat on on another!!!

Are you jaded from a past relationship? because if you are, this is no the place to take out your frustrations on men.

Please, realise this is a website for people to discuss world issues and the such, not an agony aunt website!

Jah bless

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
not seeing anything there thats any different to the reasons women cheat

it should be called Why People Cheat

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Oh, i found the issue...Registered: 22-8-2011 - she will be gone in a few days....

Steps to recovery:
1. dig a giant hole in the back yard
2. build bunker in said hole
3. forge a new tin foil hat
4. hide out for 6-8 months
5. begin dating again....should be fine by then
edit on 23-8-2011 by Juggernutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Some men cheat because they meet women like you who are completely deluded about reality and they need someone else to bring them back to the real world.

BTW...In all my experience, it has been the women who have cheated on men so your opinion needs more perspective.

Stop with these pathetic threads, it makes you look juvenile and twisted.

Oh, you are......carry on.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Did you get cheated on by your boyfriend recently? Vendetta, Vedetta, Vedetta....
Sorry, just reminded me of the Simpsons episode with side show Bob's little italian kid holding the knife and saying Vendetta, Vendetta.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled4u
See if your suprised at the top 2 reasons why men cheat. I will put those here and you can find the other ones in the link

And remember that your man is not as strong as he thinks sometimes

1. Because they had the option.
The old saying “men are only as faithful as their options” can sometimes ring true. Men don’t get offered sex as often as women so when the opportunity does arise, it can be very difficult for them to turn it down.

2. It boosts their ego.
Sometimes men no longer feel like they are attractive to the opposite sex and when a woman shows some interest, not only does a man react, he may allow her to stroke his ego and more. There is nothing like the thrill of the chase to men on the hunt. When they are finally rewarded for their efforts, their egos swell even larger.

www.divinecaroline.com...

Thanks For Reading!!!!

A lot more of you (girls like "Tangled") cheat and on top of that LIE when you get pregnant!

1.6M Men Pay Child Support For Kids That Aren't Theirs

Mommy's Little Secret

Which means that there are millions of SL*TS cheating as well as deceiving their "significant others"

Sometimes seeing it with your own eyes is better:

And obviously the YOU ARE NOT THE FATHER video

It is such an epidemic of cheating WOMEN that there are TV shows, laws being changed to protect victims of paternity fraud etc.

This is proof to you Tangled that there are millions of WOMEN out there cheating every single day.

Which means by reading your last 3 threads about gullible men, being a slave to royalty and this one that

A: You have some serious daddy issues, either loved by him a little too much or not enough
B: You have been molested and need revenge
C: You were replaced by a better "model" by your boyfriend(s)
D: You have been used by men over and over and can't still figure out why they just walk away from you after you "give it up"
E: You just plain hate men
F: You are one of these girls

**Apologies to all my smart, beautiful WOMEN on ATS as it it obvious that not all women are like this post**

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by greenovni

Jerry Jerry Jerry Jerry!

@tangled: Seriously though, it happens the other way round a lot....I have been cheated on three times, and once i thought a little girl was mine for two years until i was made get a dna test, left me heartbroken (i even still think of her as my daughter).

Getting cheated on isn't exlusively for women.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
More women cheat than men, and most divorces are initiated by women.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

There!!
Let's see if that works.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Did I miss something??? Did ATS suddenly turn into "Cosmopolitan"??

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Responding to the original post...

I'd say those top 2 are pretty good calls for the most part.

However, I'd also have to think that for the guy to take advantage of an opportunity, there'd have to be something lacking in his own relationship to cross that line.

I've had opportunities since being married, but no reason to take advantage of them.

As for the ego boost, I'd think it's the same for both men and women who cheat. It's more of a side effect though, than the major impetus I'd think. Again, you can have that same ego boost just from flirting...but there has to be something lacking that would then allow you to cross the line into cheating territory.

My wife's girlfriends flirt with me relentlessly. I'm pretty sure she enjoys it, as it seems she encourages them...and it's a great ego boost, but not enough reason to make me actually consider cheating on her.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

To those men that cheat, their ego is the biggest thing they have going. Sorry, couldn't resist.
edit on 24-8-2011 by aero56 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Nosred

Let's see your statistics, references and other resources please.That is if you have any.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join