It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tehran displays new made-in-Iran cruise missile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Iran is at it again
www.ctv.ca...

I wonder if this is as potent as they say? The flying boats and the last "drone missile" were kind of funny

does anyone have more info on this "ship killer"

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Good for them. Why should we be bothered? America or Israel is more likely to attack Iran anyways seems as starting up some protests and labelling it a humanitarian crisis is the new strategy. Like any self respecting country does, Iran should have the right to defend it self.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Maybe America can buy them and

save on shipping costs to Iraq.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I thought cruise missiles were.... well, bigger than that. Either MA is a giant or this field of hardware has downsized in recent years.But yeah, it makes sense for a country as prominent as Iran to become self-sufficient in terms of armaments - whether or not their politics and aims are 'good' isn't the point, you'd be a fool not to have to buy off Russia and/or America when you're a power that, when it does get into its next conflict, will be in for the duration. Bit like preparing for a party that could go on for years - you need beer, but how much? Can't afford to stock up too much in one hit, and while you could keep sending out for more once the party shuts, that shop's gonna shut at some time...

Solution: Brew your own

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JennaDarling

Maybe America can buy them and

save on shipping costs to Iraq.

Every single post you make on here is always about belittling the U.S.

Don't you have anything else more productive to do, or are you just so filled with hate that you can't do anything else?

Come at me bro! /flex

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Once again my own intelligence assets have discovered the secret plans for the iranian "cruise missile:

U.S. troops returning from the middle east have reported that the area contains an abundance of the raw materials necessary for iran to produce this weapon, so it should be of some concern.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
hahaha the fly picture is great!

top topics

join